Mikey Ch. 02

Story Info
Jo confronts her siblings.
5.9k words
4.7
76.5k
107

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,743 Followers

Jo was standing in my open doorway, leaning casually against the jamb. She raised her hands and started to clap. The noise startled Katie who bolted upright.

"That was absolutely both the last thing I ever expected to see and the hottest." Jo said as she came in and sat in my chair. "So what happened? Did Patty dump you?"

Katie sighed. "No, well we had a big fight and I dumped her."

"And Mikey was here to pick up the pieces..."

"No! It wasn't like that. Well, sort of. We've been talking all evening and finally I asked him to fuck me. I really, really needed it."

"Must've been one hell of a conversation..." Jo said smiling.

Katie grinned, "Yeah it was." and she reached out and patted my leg. "Thanks Mikey, that was great. You're gonna be a great lover..."

"Gonna be?" Jo asked. "He looked pretty damn good to me. How long have you guys been fucking?"

I looked at the clock on my computer, eight twenty six. "A little less than an hour."

"Fuck! No way!"

"Hey what are you doing home so early?" Katie asked.

"Oh it was ridiculous. The boss got handsy and suggested we go in the office for some one on one counselling. I quit. Actually I stood on the floor in my zone and yelled that if he ever groped me again I would sue the place, then stormed out."

"Wow..." I muttered.

We sat there in silence for a minute before Jo spoke again.

"So let me ask you both a couple of questions. Are you going to fuck often?"

"I hope so." I said.

"Yeah, I hope so too..."said Katie.

"Good, good. Okay then, if you're going to fuck some more, can I watch?"

"What?" We both said.

"Well it was so damn hot! I mean brother fucks sister... Shit, incest stories are my favorite erotica. I never dreamed it might happen in my own home. I'd love to watch you guys while I masturbate!"

"I can't believe this..." I mumbled.

"Me neither." said Katie. "I dunno... I mean, yeah it's weird but kinda erotic too. But..."

"Well there's another question you need to think about." Jo added. "How are you guys going to keep this from Mom?"

Katie and I looked at each other.

"My silence and cooperation could be bought... or I could become a co-conspirator and accomplice..."

"Wait..." Katie said, "You want to fuck him too?"

"Actually I want to fuck both of you."

Katie's jaw hung open and my brain froze.

"Okay I know what you're going to say. I'm too young. Hell you and Mom both lost your virginity younger than me. And although I've not had a cock, I have had a pelvic so I have no hymen. I have made out with a couple of girls before and liked it, but we didn't get very far. And that pelvic? It was about a month ago and it was to insert my IUD, so I'm safe. And lastly, this: I would rather keep sex in the family, nice and safe than with some guy I don't know as well. So what do you say?"

Katie looked at me. "Well? You know I want her. How about you? Do you want to fuck your little sister?"

"You're damn right I do!"

Jo grinned. "It's a deal!"

Jo stood up smiling. She was wearing typical waiter attire, black shirt, slacks and shoes. She kicked off her shoes and then dropped her pants and kicked them off and aside.

"I am never wearing this shirt again!" she said and ripped it open. Buttons flew everywhere. She flung it down and her sports bra followed. As I looked her over my cock began to swell.

Jo was slim and very fit.I watched as she removed her panties and then stood with her hands on her hips. Her breasts were so incredibly erect with no sag at all, but what surprised me was her huge puffy areola and erect nipples. Each nipple was pierced by a silver barbell. Her navel was pierced by a curved ring and her pussy was completely bare.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, just surprised at how much you've grown up, and how sexy you look." I stood up and took her in my arms and kissed her. Soon Katie was there with us, wrapping her arms around us both. We traded kisses all around. The sight of my two sisters kissing was so erotic that my cock was rigid in no time.

"God Katie, do you know how many nights I've dreamed of kissing you, of feeling your mouth on my pussy?' Jo asked.

"Damn, and I just told Mikey that I wished I could teach you..."

"I want you to, I really do. But first I want to watch Mikey fuck your pussy."

"We can do both." Katie said and went over and lay on my bed. "Come fuck me Mikey."

I mounted Katie and slid my cock into her still wet and oozing hole. Then I started thrusting slowly in and out as she moaned and cooed. Jo sat next to us and watched for a few minutes.

"I can't see, sit up Mikey."

I sat up and pulled Katie close. She spread her legs and Jo leaned in close.

"God it's so beautiful." she said softly. "I love the way his cock is soaked with your wetness." She inhaled deeply. "I love the smell too!"

She reached out and began to gently toy with us as we screwed. Her fingertips first teased my cock and then Katie's clit causing her to yelp in excitement.

"Jo, come sit on my face." Katie said and quickly our little sister moved up to the head of the bed. At first she sat with her back to me and held onto the headboard. After a few minutes she turned around and sat facing me. I reached out and began playing with her tits. It was a little weird to play with the barbells through her nipples but she apparently liked it and encouraged me. I leaned down and kissed them, then flicked the jewelry with my tongue. Jo giggled and hummed her pleasure. She ran her fingers through my hair and I felt an electric tingle run through me.

Katie must've been pretty good because soon Jo had her eyes closed and was swaying and moaning. I started kissing her. Jo's tongue darted into my mouth and her kisses became more impassioned and hungry. I felt her right hand on my cock and then she made a ring with her finger and thumb, squeezing my cock as I fucked Katie. With her left hand Jo was masturbatiing Katie's clit. Jo came first, screaming her ecstasy into my mouth. Katie followed a few minutes later, her cries muffled by Jo's grinding pussy. All of this excitement and stimulation pushed me over the edge and I knew my own orgasm was just strokes away. I pushed Jo back and pulled my cock out of Katie's drenched pussy. A couple of strokes and I was cumming. I squeezed the tip and sprayed my load all over my sisters. Thick ropes of cum splattered Jo's tits, chest and tummy. Gobs dripped and streams of cum ran down onto Katie's massive breasts and pooled in the valley between them.

"Oh god!" Jo cried in surprise. "Shit, that's a lot of cum!"

I squeezed out the last drops and sagged over to the side, breathing hard. Jo leaned down and kissed Katie's mound, then her pussy. Soon they were lost in a private world of lesbian pleasure. Watching my sisters go 69 was of course hot. But the knowledge that I had just fucked one and the sight of my cum oozing out from between them and running down Katie's side was wild. I realized that what they were doing, we, were doing was wrong. It was incest. A really big social taboo. But hell, so what? Who were we hurting? It wasn't like I was going to get either of them pregnant. And we certainly weren't going to advertise. Shit, no this was going to be a huge secret. One we would keep for the rest of our lives.

Soon the girls were no longer eating each other, but simply lying there, tired and blissful. Jo had slid forward enough to lay her head on Katie's thigh. Now she slowly rolled off to the side. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

I grinned. "Hell yeah."

Katie sat up, "I need to pee..." she said as she stumbled off to the bathroom.

I looked back at Jo. "So, how was it?"

"Nice, really nice. I have wanted her for so long. It was my fantasy for years, that she would take me and teach me. Hell I never expected it to happen. And I never dreamed that my first guy would be you."

"It doesn't have to be. You can wait you know."

"Why? Don't you want me?" Jo asked. Then looking in the direction of the bathroom she sighed. "Oh, I get it. You prefer big tits."

"Wait, yes, I love full figured women. But I don't have enough experience to judge. Hell Jo, I fumbled my only other attempt to lose my virginity. Katie was really my first and this is all happening too fast. Am I excited by her breasts? Hell yeah. Do I get excited looking at you? Yes, yes I do. I just never thought about making love to you before because, well, you're my baby sister and I knew it was wrong. But after all of this... Well I am excited that you want me. And I want you. But I understand if you change your mind."

Katie had come out of the bathroom and sat in my chair.

"He's right. We don't have to do this. But I gotta say I really, really want to. This feels so good, so right. I love you guys with all of my heart, now I can show that love in the most intimate of ways. And I am very happy right now. Happy in my heart."

Jo and Katie stood and hugged each other tightly.

"I love you too Katie."

They held the hug for a minute and then Jo let go and turned to face me.

"Well, are you ready to make me a woman?"

"You ARE a woman, a very pretty and sexy woman. I'm just going to try to make you a happy and satisfied woman."

"Then let's do it." She said.

Jo lay on my bed and spread her legs. I first toyed with and examined her pussy. Jo was smooth and bare. She had a small mound with small labia. Her inner lips were also small and delicate looking. Each of her inner lips was pierced and adorned with a silver ring. Her hood was hiding a rather small clit and the overall image was a dichotomy. On the one hand her pussy was small, delicate and innocent looking. The petite size and hairlessness could hint at a younger girl. But her piercings spoke of an older girl who chose her own path, a rebel and as Katie had put it, wild-child. I kissed her sweet pussy for a few minutes and then teased her with my tongue. She was twitching each time I touched her little clitoris. After a bit I gently fingered her to spread her lube and judge her tightness. She gasped and trembled slightly as I pushed my finger deeply into her.

"Damn, you're tight." I said. "And not very wet yet."

"Just a second." Katie said and left my room. In a minute she was back with a small squirt bottle of lube. She paused to suck and stroke me for a minute and when I was rigid, she added a liberal amount of lube and spread it. "There..." she said and then sat by Jo's side and held her hand.

I knelt between Jo's legs and rubbed my tip up and down her pussy. She moaned softly. I pressed the tip against her tight little opening and began to push. There was resistance at first and then my cock suddenly slipped in as Jo gasped.

"Ahhh!"

I waited until she relaxed. Then pushed slowly in and out until I was fully inside of her. God she was tight. Katie was snug, this was really tight.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it's just, so... big. It feels like I'm gonna burst. But it feels great at the same time."

Slowly and gently I started to pull out until only my head was inside, then slid back in. Carefully I stroked in and out a few times as she grew accustomed to me and began producing enough lube.

"Yes, ohhh... Mmmmnnnn... That feels sooo good." she moaned.

I leaned forward and rested my weight on my knees and elbows as I slid my hands beneath Jo's head and neck. I gazed into her eyes as my hips thrust my cock in and out.

"You feel incredible." I whispered.

"God, so do you."

I kissed her. Softly and tenderly. Her lips were not as full and shapely as Katie's but her nervousness was obvious and that was erotic in its own way.

"Mikey?" She whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Mikey, I want to be as sexy and confident as Katie, but I don't know how. I'm thrilled that you're making love to me, but I'm scared too."

"Of course you are. I am too. I mean, damn, but you're my little sister and here I am having sex with you. Fuck Jo, if we get caught..."

"I know... but I want this so bad!"

"Yeah me too. God you feel so tight. I hope it doesn't hurt."

"It feels better, I'm wetter now. Come on and fuck me right."

I increased my speed and force gradually and Jo was grunting with the exertion. My thrusts were causing her small tits to bounce and jiggle. No where near as much as Katie's of course, but still it was thrilling to watch. Soon she was breathing hard and gritting her teeth. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Her right hand grabbed the back of my neck and Katie still held her left. Jo lifted her head and we touched foreheads. She stared into my eyes with such intensity.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!"

I slid my head over and held her cheek to cheek, whispering in her ear.

"Damn you have a filthy mouth. It's such a turn on! Keep it up, keep talking dirty."

"Oh you like that huh? You like hearing your little sister beg for you to fuck her? Huh? Were you surprised when I said that I wanted to fuck you? Well I do! I love feeling my big brother's huge cock filling my tight, young pussy! It feels so fucking good to get filled by your big cock! My cunt is so wet! Can you feel it? Can you? Can you feel how wet my little cunt is? Oh damn you Mikey! Make me cum! I wanna cum! Fuck my cunt and make me cum!"

I began to pound her faster and faster; harder and harder. I took my right arm and caught her leg and lifted it up higher, her ankle behind my head. I pounded her pussy mercilessly.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! That's it! Yeah, fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it! Fuck it! Ohhhh yesss, oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh oh oh... AHHHHHHHH! Gaaahhhhh, Aaahhhhhh, Ahhhhh! Oh fuck!"

When Jo climaxed, it was too much. Her pussy was so tight that her orgasm felt like a hand was squeezing my cock so hard that it was almost painful. I was so close already that the feeling of her spasming pussy pushed me over the edge and I exploded in her. Jo's eyes flew open and her mouth opened wide as my cock shot blast after blast of hot cum into her already full pussy. She continued to pant and gasp as I filled her. I started backing out to relieve the back-pressure and my cock finally finished spurting. I rose up and as I pulled my cock from her pussy, a flood of cum and her fluids started to pour out. Jo grinned as she played with the thick white globs. Katie used her fingers to scoop up some and swallowed it. Jo tried a taste and frowned.

"You like it?" she asked Katie.

"God yeah, I do! It's delicious!'

"Well you can have it..."

Katie took Jo at her word and buried her face in her little sister's pussy. The smacking and slurping sounds were weirdly erotic when I realized she was eating my cum. Damn that girl loves cum! Jo meanwhile was propped on her elbows watching Katie and grinning. I went into my bathroom and took a piss. When I came out Katie had finished and was sitting on my bed and cradling Jo in her lap. Jo was crying.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I said as I rushed to sit next to them.

"Oh, nothing's wrong. I'm just crying because you guys have made me so happy!" Jo said. "See, for years and years I've had incest on my mind. It is my favorite erotica I never thought it would happen in a million years, but it has and I'm so happy I could die!"

I kissed her. "So you've fantasized about incest with us?" I asked.

"Well, mostly Katie and Mom. But yeah you and I've even fantasized about finding Dad, seducing him and then telling him who I am after he's fucked his little girl. But I never expected this to really happen, and I had no idea how wonderful it would be and it's just all so incredible and I feel great! I'm so happy! I love you guys so damn much!" she said and dissolved into tears again.

I sat back and brought Jo into my lap, Katie snuggled up next to me and I put my arm around her.

"Wow, I gotta say that this has been an awesome experience for me too." Katie said. "I told Mikey earlier that I wished I could love you and maybe Mom. I didn't expect to get to love you Jo, but I really did plan on screwing Mikey. I looked at him and realized how wonderful he was, both as a brother and as a man. I wanted to get fucked really badly and it dawned on me that I could probably talk him into it. I know he loves big titties and figured that he couldn't resist me if I got my top off. But damn if he didn't agree before I stripped!"

Jo laughed. "What about you Mikey? Did you lust for us?"

"Sure, I've told you both that I did. I just locked it away in the back of my mind. Hell, I'm young and horny and living with two sexy sisters, how could I not feel sexually attracted to you."

I kissed them both as they muttered a chorus of "awwws".

"Okay well I have a question for you..." Jo said. "You know I have a thing for incest fantasies, and Katie really loves cum, what about you Mikey? What is your deviance?"

I sighed "Wow, uh. You promise not to laugh?" (they nodded) "Well I have always had a thing for Velma, I just know she has to be a hottie out of that orange turtleneck..."

Katie guffawed and punched my shoulder as Jo stared blankly.

"Velma, from Scooby Doo..." she explained and Jo frowned.

"Hey, now I was being serious!"

"Oh, okay, well I've always fantasized about milky titties. Big ones of course. But after discovering what a pussy tastes like I think I'll be satisfied drinking your juices."

"Lactation fetish huh?" Katie said smiling. "Well I promise you that if I ever have kids, I'll make sure to fulfill your fantasy."

"Me too!" Jo added. "But that doesn't sound so weird to me. I mean, don't you have any other fetishes?"

"Well I dunno... After hearing about Mom's piercings, I kinda wanna see her naked. I mean most guys fantasize about their moms, but I never really wanted to fuck her, I just wanted to see her body, maybe, well, suck her titties... I think it's unfair that you got the really cool sex talk and I got left out."

"What do you mean?" Jo looked confused.

"Well the intimate details of sex, the how to manual if you will. I just got the this is sex and you don't do it until you're ready to be a dad talk."

She looked at Katie. "What's he talking about?"

It became evident that Mom did not have the same sex talk and lessons with Jo that she did with Katie. Jo was a little upset at first but we all decided that since Katie was the oldest it had been Mom's first experience doing the talk. Of course she couldn't demonstrate sex with her dildo in front of me and probably by the time Jo was of that age, it just felt too weird.

By this time it was after ten and Jo was starving, so we decided to eat. None of us dressed before going downstairs. We kept the light off so that no one could see in and then took our food into the living room. I turned on the fireplace and we sat around on the floor enjoying the warmth on our bare bodies. After a while we started kissing and caressing each other again and soon we were ready for more. Katie put a throw pillow on the floor in front of the hearth and lay there with her legs spread. Jo got on her hands and knees and began eating her sister. I knelt behind Jo and teased her pussy until she was really good and wet.

"For cryin' out loud,Mikey! Fuck me already!"

I pushed my cock into her tight pussy and waited a moment for her to relax, then pushed in a little deeper. Soon I was stroking in and out of that awesomely tight little cunt. I loved looking over Jo and seeing Katie playing with her tits. She locked eyes with me and then lifted first one breast and then the other to her mouth and sucked on her own nipples. In the flickering firelight it was all too surreal. I took my time and we fucked nice and slow for a good hour or more. Then I lay in front of the fire as my amazing sisters gave me a double team blow job. Actually Katie was teaching Jo and I didn't mind if it took her all night to get the hang of it. Finally though, I felt my orgasm coming and warned Jo just in time. Instead of cumming in her mouth, she passed it to Katie who sucked it all down greedily.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,743 Followers
12