Mikey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers

"Wow, you amaze me Mikey!" Katie said. "That was still a pretty good load."

"Well it's my last for tonight, I'm exhausted and sore. And I still have to change my bed!"

"Well I'd offer to let you use my bed but what if Mom comes home?" Katie said.

"Hey, he can sleep in your bed and you can sleep with me!" Jo suggested. "If Mom notices, just tell her you spilled a drink at bedtime..."

"I'll take you up on that." I said and headed off.

Christmas morning dawned and my bladder woke me. I stumbled across the hall to my room and after relieving myself, grabbed some pants and stripped my bed. I stopped by Mom's room but she wasn't in. Next I checked on my sisters. Katie and Jo were still asleep. Katie was spooning Jo and it looked so sweet. I slipped away and left them undisturbed. After starting my laundry, I went back to my room and made my bed. That was when my phone rang. I recognized Mom's ringtone.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hi baby, Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas Mom, where are you?"

"Oh still at work. They offered me triple time and incentive pay to stay. So I'll be getting off at three. How's things?"

"Oh fine."

"Sure... Why isn't Katie answering her phone? Is she home?"

"Yeah, when I last checked on them they were curled up and sound asleep."

"They're sleeping together?"

Oh shit, I let that one slip. "Yeah, Katie had a bad night and I think she and Jo sat up late talking it over. She probably left her phone in her room."

"Bad night? What happened?"

"Oh she broke up with Patricia. And by the way Jo quit her job last night too."

"Well I'm sure I'll hear all about it when I get home."

"No doubt. Hey Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

Why didn't you tell me Katie was bi? I almost dropped dinner when she mentioned she and Pat were lovers."

"Well it's not important, lots of women experiment with female lovers."

"Oh? Did you?"

Mom laughed. "Oh baby, I do have my secrets, let's say I used to be a bit of a wild thing."

"Holy cow Mom. You know one of these days we need to sit down and have an adult talk."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I've got a ton of questions."

"I'll bet. Anything you want to tell me?"

"Maybe..."

"Fine, we'll see. Oh listen, I have to go. I'll see you guys around three thirty or so. Love you! Bye!"

"Bye Mom!"

I walked down the hall to Jo's room and found the girls were now awake and making out. Katie was reclining on the pillows and Jo was next to her. She was sucking on Katie's right breast while madly fingering her older sister. She had one leg pinning Katie's right and seemed to be humping her tattoo. I could hear the wet squishing sounds and it, along with the image, triggered an immediate erection. Katie was trying to muffle her cries by covering her mouth, but judging from the way her free leg was kicking, the experience must be incredibly intense. I walked over to the bed and took off my pants. I stroked my cock a few times and noticed the bottle of lube on Jo's nightstand. I added a few drops before lying down behind Jo. I lifted her leg and pressed my cock against her pussy, then slid it in. Jo's only reaction was to groan, though it was muffled by a mouthful of titty. Katie was wide-eyed and shook her head no.

"It's okay, Mom won't be home til three-thirty."

Katie dropped her hand and her cries of ecstasy filled the room.

I stroked in and out of Jo's sweet pussy and kissed the back of her neck. She kept up her assault on Katie's pussy and I reached around to fondle her tit and play with her nipple. Soon I felt a significant amount of Jo's fluids running down my shaft and spreading over her ass and my pelvis. I picked up speed and Jo was soon whimpering. Katie had finished and pulled Jo's hand up to suck off her wetness. I began to nibble on Jo's neck and she suddenly cried out and climaxed. The problem was that I hadn't. I rolled onto my back, keeping Jo on top of me and continued to drive my cock in and out of her trembling pussy. Katie moved around to kneel between our legs and started kissing and licking Jo's pussy. It was wild to feel her tongue on my cock as I thrust in and out. Jo was crying and whimpering wordlessly.

"Oh that looks so hot! Damn I wish I had a camera! That is so fuckin' incredible!" Katie said. "Fuck her Mikey, fuck her good, fuck her hard, fuck her tight little cunt. Yeah, she likes it. She likes getting her cunt pounded by her brother's cock. God her little cunt is so pretty."

I was so close and kept pounding Jo's pussy. Katie looked at me and offered me a deal.

"Fuck her Mikey, but don't cum in her! Pull out and give me a big mouthful! I want a mouthful of your delicious cum! Do it and I'll let you suck my wet pussy. I'm drenched in pussy juice, it's still coming out, see?"

Katie stood next to the bed and rubbed her pussy, slipping several fingers inside and then sucking them clean. I cried out and lifted Jo off of my dick. Katie grabbed it and quickly shoved it in her mouth and I came. I came and I came, and I came. Oh my god what a load. Katie struggled to keep up and somehow she managed to not spill a drop. As soon as she finished she climbed back onto the bed and sat on my face gripping the headboard.

Damn, she wasn't kidding. Her pussy was soaking wet and more of her fluid kept flowing out. It was wonderful and I lapped up every drop that I could. Soon though I felt Jo toying with my cock again. I was still semi-rigid and she started licking and kissing it, then finally sucking it. Despite my orgasm, it was soon rigid again and to my surprise I felt Jo impaling herself on it again. My god, she was insatiable!

This time she rode cowgirl and as I was squeezing Katie's tits I felt Jo's hands there too. Jo didn't just stroke up and down on my shaft, but started grinding her pelvis against mine in circles. Fuck, that felt good! I discovered then that, with an orgasm in the past, I could now keep a hard-on and fuck for a very long time. Katie soon traded places with Jo and I ate my little sister as she and Katie kissed. Katie, for her part was not wanting a vigorous fucking either, but slow lovemaking. This was awesome. Eventually I did work up towards another climax. I was fucking Katie really slow as Jo lay beside her, sucking and squeezing those big, beautiful titties. Jo got up and came over to kneel next to me. Bending close she whispered in my ear.

"I love feeling your cock inside of me. But I also love watching you fuck Katie. I love watching your cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy, her fluids on your cock and dripping onto the bed. I love the smell of sex and the wet sounds her pussy makes. And I love her big titties too. But you know what I really want? I want to watch you cum again. I want to see you spray a big load of cum all over Katie. I want to hear you grunt and watch those thick spurts shoot out and coat her big titties. Do it for me Mikey. Fuck her, fuck her hard and cover her with your cum! Fuck her pussy and cum, fuck her pussy and cum! Cum for us Mikey! Cum for your sisters. Cum for your slutty, nasty sisters. We love for you to fuck us and cum! Fuck her, fuck her hard! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh..." Moaning her fake orgasm in my ear did it and I pulled out and shot my cum all over Katie. Much of it was indeed on her titties but long streamers ran from her tits to her pussy. I sat back and watched as Jo lay atop Katie and kissed her, reveling in the mess sandwiched between them.

The girls got up and showered together. I washed up (they used most of the hot water...) and dressed. I stripped Jo's bedding and took it to the laundry. Then I went down to start brunch. The girls and I cleaned up the house and sprayed our rooms to get rid of the sweat and sex odor. When Mom got home we opened our presents just like any other Christmas. Katie had gotten me a really nice hoodie with the logo of the wrong University. I laughed it off. She promised to exchange it and slipped me a note. It said "IOU 1 BJ."

As Mom and the girls relaxed and talked about the past day, I went to check on the laundry. I found that mom had added some to the hamper. Out of curiosity I sorted through until I found her bra. Now my fascination with my sisters' tits had not extended to Mom. So I was a little surprised to see that her bra was a 34C. As I looked at it I also noticed that it was a very nice bra. Not one of her sports bras that she often wore to work. This was shiny black with very low cups trimmed in lace. I was looking at it more closely then when I noticed something earthshaking. Lipstick. There was a mouth shaped smudge of lipstick on one cup... About where her nipple might be. As I put it back I saw her matching panties. I picked them up and brought them close to my face. The smell of sex was strong. If there had been any cum stains they were dry now and indistinguishable in this light. Damn! Had Mom had a threesome in one of the Physician sleep rooms? I put them back and went back inside. I played it cool the rest of the evening, but after Mom went to bed, I took the girls to the laundry and showed them.

"Holy fuck!" Jo exclaimed.

"Told ya she fucked the Docs, but I had no idea she was bi." Katie said.

I told them about her cryptic answer during our phone call.

"Oh wow!" Jo said cheerfully. "I'm going to have so much to fantasize about tonight!"

Katie was still looking at the bra. After a moment she started digging deeper in the hamper and found another one of Mom's bras. This one was a size 34C. She found another, it was also a 34C.

"I thought she used to be a 34B?" She said.

"So she goes from a B to a C cup?" Jo asked.

"What? Did Mom get a boob job?" I asked.

"Apparently..." Katie answered.

"How did we not notice?" Jo wondered.

"Well when was the last time either of you saw her topless or in anything revealing?" I asked.

"I dunno, she always wears baggy clothes and scrubs." Katie said.

I was confused as hell. "So when the hell did she have time to get implants?" I asked.

"Oh she didn't." Katie said. "She probably had a fat graft."

"What?"

"They do lipo to take fat from where you don't want it and inject it into your breasts."

"Cool!" Jo said grinning. "That means I know what I'm asking for for next Christmas!"

"You don't have any extra fat for them to harvest!" I said.

"Too bad you can't have some of mine..." Katie sighed.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. "I think you look just fine."

"Thanks Mikey."

I held her and cherished the moment, the feeling of holding a big beautiful woman in my arms. It didn't matter that it was my sister. It was wonderful.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers
12