Miki Lee 02: Deep Dish

Story Info
Miki Lee takes a chance on Lukas the Cyber Master.
1.5k words
4.61
10.6k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Peeking through the eye hole in her front door Miki Lee noted 2 very handsome pizza delivery drivers. A third driver was getting out of his car on the street. She waited until all three men stood waiting together. With a deep breath she opens her door dramatically.

"Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm famished."

The three studs lowered their gaze immediately. Not one of them looked at each other. Full on attention. Miki smiled. This was exhilarating.

"Can you bring those pies in and sit them on the dining table?"

The three smugly filed inside and turned toward her to lead the way. She shut the door and moved ahead of them refusing to look back. Her wiggle increased as they followed like lost puppies.

Her home was good sized so a jaunt through the living room became necessary. She eyed a tiny camera above the dining table and stuck her tongue out at it.

"Here we go. Just put them on the table. Thank you."

Pies were rested and the men suddenly reacted to one another. One guy with his ball cap turned backwards boasted.

"I don't know about you guys but this is a first for me."

Another wearing a muscle filled polo shirt nodded, "Well at least there's three of us if we get ambushed by her man and his buddies."

Miki shakes her head, "No man in my life. Except my Dad. I just felt like being adventurous this evening."

Twirling in step she offers them a seat at the table.

Each of them look at their watches and shrug. The third driver adds, "Worth losing a minimum wage job I'm thinking."

Seated the first man turns his chair and pats his leg, "Lap dance?"

Miki shivered with bright eyes at the thought.

"Anyone have music?" She questioned.

The second driver grabbed his cell and played his jams. A lovely rendition of Motley Crue and their song "Dr. Feelgood".

"Good choice." She flared her eyes and began dancing. Straddling the driver she humped his lap and watched his hands reach up to grip her hips.

"Grind baby! Grind." He coaxed.

Her rhythm increased until the other two men could view her ass puckering out. As her pussy slid over his crotch repeatedly her ass cheeks spread for a lovely anal dance.

Hands raise higher until they slide in to squeeze her tits. Miki bit her lower lip at his maneuvering.

"Share the wealth." The second driver tapped in.

Miki looked over her shoulder and slipped away from the first driver. Turning her back to him she scoots backwards to grind on his lap. She crushed her own 34DD's together for the third driver to witness.

The second driver brought his hands around to rub her legs leading higher into her inner thighs. A teasing caress on her pussy made her break free and blow him a kiss. Her journey led to the third driver who she again straddled face forward. She lowered his face between her tits and mashed them around his profile. She felt his lips kiss between her tits. That shot fire between her legs.

The driver held her close enough to sneak in a kiss and nibble of her left nipple. This made Miki anxious. She literally raised her other tit to lick around her own areola. That drove the driver to risk sucking the nipple he had so quickly teased.

Miki arched her back and let him feast. Her eyes however met the other two men.

As the song winded down the man sucking her nipple literally picked her up and sat her on the dining table. A swift nudge backwards she collapsed to lay on the table top. Her eyes darted between men. The same driver who suckled her nipple crouched down and buried his face in her snatch.

The bold move made her squeal. It felt really good. Too good actually. She found her fingers slipping under his forehead to rub her clit. Moans escalated and the other drivers decided to hug at her sides leaning over her to each suck on a nipple.

Miki was going to cum fast. And, very, very intensely.

Having fed until the very end the third driver stood up and unzipped his pants. Revealing without care of the others a thick and mighty seven incher. He eased closer to her pussy but she couldn't see him over the scalps of her tit caterers. As she felt his cock taunt her labia she panicked. Lightly tapping the heads of the other men she squirmed.

"Noooo! No penetration. Please."

The man scowled and slapped his crown on her clit. Her mind reeled.

"Dammit!" Miki whimpered within her thoughts.

She sat up and planted her hands on his chest to look up at him.

"Sit back." She whispered with watery eyes.

The driver stepped backwards and sat down all the while stroking his cock. As he looked up at her she left her table and stood in front of him.

Miki dropped to her knees and eased her hands forward to clasp her palms around his cock. Removing his own hands he sat back and let her jerk him off.

After eying her work he shakes his head, "Suck my cock."

She pouts at him, "Next time?"

"THIS TIME!" He grips her by her hair and drags her forward. Instinct took over and her nails dug into his upper legs. The pain made him release her.

"Mother fuck! That hurt."

"Accept what I offer or leave." She glares at him.

The second driver ushers, "I better get back to the parlor."

As he vacates the first driver who admires her ass scoots his chair over and sits down beside the third guy. He unzips his own pants and produces an eight inch of his own.

He nods, "Your move."

She smiles, "Behave?" toward the third driver she left marks on.

"Yeah!" He retaliates peacefully.

Her hands both leap into action. Each grip power stroked them until both men violently exploded cum into the air. She giggled and slowed her rhythm to nuzzle their built up cum on her chin. The men exhaled heavily as she told herself to offer her thanks with a kiss to the tips of their crowns.

Embracing her lips they stroked her hair tenderly. She closed her eyes to their treatment. It was wonderful.

Pushing herself to stand by using their legs as leverage she points at both of them to stay.

"I do this. You two sit. Behave."

They look at each other as she straddles the first driver and uses her fingers to guide him inside her pussy. Tenderly she thrusts down and up on his cock five warm wet times. Miki then crawls off and over to the third man. She resumes her Launchpad and slides down on to his erection. Five more soft sensual thrusts and she eases away with a palm caressing his cheek.

"Thank you for my dinner." She expels with batting lashes.

The men put their dicks away and stand up to hug her. Rubs along her spine felt joyous.

Breaking away she falls silent until they take the hint.

As the front door closed behind them, Miki danced and hopped up and own. It was then a race to her computer. Lukas was waiting.

"I see a huge smile." He types.

"That was soooooooooo awesome!!!! You watched?"

"Absolutely. Jerked off over here even. My prerogative."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself too." She grins then pauses without expression, "Lukas? I want to trust you. I do. So many whack jobs out there it scares me. This could be setting me up for a horror movie."

"I swear I will never harm you Miki Lee. You are under my protection. As a matter of fact, I just sent a letter out to a number of your Modelling Agencies. Praise indeed. It's up to them inevitably. But, Ralph Loren does have sway."

"Whoaa! Thank you Lukas."

"No. Thank you Miki Lee. I'll be in touch. You have plenty more adventures ahead of you. Oh, and Miki?"

"Yes Lukas?" She melts suddenly, almost missing this stranger.

"For the record? I loved how you rode those cocks. A thing of beauty."

"I was terrified for a minute. Glad they didn't get rougher."

"Rougher will come. To your pleasure I hope. Too be honest, I want to bare witness to that."

She puckers in thought before typing, "How rough?"

"One day at a time. I'll guide you. Nurture you. Show you off."

Shivering she smiles, "Fuck me?"

"I would love nothing more. All in good time. Have a good night Miki Lee."

"Night Lukas." She blows a kiss toward her webcam knowing it was still working.

Retiring from the computer she dons her t-shirt and settles into the living room sofa. Suddenly, it dawns on her to check her bank account. After a lengthy automatic reception she hears something that catches her off guard.

Replaying the message she again hears...

"Your current balance is $100,000 dollars and 1 cent."

From her seat Miki Lee danced only with her feet and flailing hands.

Fear returned just as quickly.

Cold pizza called out to her.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers