Miki Lee 05: Home Stretch

Story Info
Miki takes it to the streets. Limo style.
1.8k words
4.65
8.4k
5
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers

Her dad was still asleep when Miki showered and did her hair. Applying makeup to enhance her eyelashes and accent her already perfect face, she kissed at herself in the mirror.

Her cellphone beside her pinged and she quickly found a text.

"About ready?" Lukas said.

"Morning Maestro. I presume."

"Yes. Decide on attire?"

"Getting ready to now. Dress for success they say. Red dress is carefully folded in my purse already. Red sandals okay?"

"Yes. I suggest your lavender button down blouse and white skirt. White pumps."

"Snooping in my closet now?"

"Always."

She smirks, "You saw me in the hall before bed?"

"Yes. Your curiosity got the best of you."

"I couldn't help it. Think badly of me?"

"No. Whatever you desire. Achieve it."

"I heard my dad jerk off. Turned me on kinda. Not that I fantasize about my dad. I don't."

"If you say so."

"Okay. Maybe a little. I'm beginning to hate you." She texts.

"Be yourself. Always."

"Let me get dressed before I'm late." She then sets her cell down and gathers his suggested clothing. Once dressed she creeps downstairs and out the front door. The stretch of sidewalk on her street seemed like the longest. At the end of the block around the corner sat a long White stretch limo. The driver stood outside his drivers door waiting. He wore a black suit and captains hat. He was tall and devilishly handsome. In his mid thirties she guessed with blond hair and clean shaven.

"Holy spit. "Matthew McConaughey's twin brother." She shivered in the sunshine.

As she approached the driver realized she was his passenger. He smiled and looked her over against his better judgment.

"Good morning. Ms. Natchios?"

She receives a text, "Tell him yes. Play along."

She lowers her cell, "Yes. Hi. You're a very handsome driver."

He nearly blushes and offers her his pearly white smile, "Why thank you. If I can return the favor without losing my job?"

"Speak your mind." She was flirting.

"Gorgeous lady in front of me." He moves in to open a side door.

"That's all you have to say?" She hints.

His eyes drift to her chest bouncing under her lavender shirt as she walks toward him. He ticks the corner of his mouth at her jiggle.

"I promise to take the curves slow." He winks.

She rolls her eyes and smiles warmly, "Too slow and I won't get bounced around."

Miki looks inside the limo's cabin and notes the luxury of a wet bar, stereo, television monitor, velvet seats, and more.

"I could live in here." She expresses.

"I'm certain a lady such as you deserves better. Where are we headed today Ms. Natchios?"

She looks at his name tag and sighs, "Your name really is Matthew. Take me to Macy's. The nearest one for now. The other two later."

"Hop on in and get comfortable. I'll drive us there as quickly as traffic allows."

She slides in and crawls toward the middle of the back seat giving him a view of her tight shapely ass.

Once she gets cozy she looks over at him and waves him on, "Stop admiring my ass and drive."

He chuckles, "Why, yes Ma'am."

Shutting the door he gets into the front seat and starts the car. A second later the one way window separating the cab and the cabin slides down. He looks back at her in the mirror. She ignores him for now choosing to examine every facet. Including the small package in front of her tied by a ribbon.

The television monitor above her lights up and words appear on it.

"Driver satisfactory?"

She nods trying not to appear as if talking to herself.

"Blink once if yes. Twice if no."

A swift and single blink answers his question.

"Change your dress as soon as he gets on the road."

She takes a deep breath and unpacks the red dress from her purse. Unfolding it she sits it beside her and eyes Matthew as she unbuttons her blouse and slips it off of her caramel shoulders. Topless she crushes her tits together until he looks back at her with bright eyes.

"Should I put the window up?" Matthew calls back.

"Not unless you're a perfect gentleman."

She releases her tits and leans forward to unzip her skirt and slither it over her legs and off. Forsaking any underwear she now only wore her white shoes.

Leaning back she raises her legs one at a time to remove her shoes. There she sat totally nude.

On the monitor Lukas writes, "You have thirty minutes to kill. Leave the dress off."

She smiles and bats her eyes. That was her plan anyway.

Fanning her legs wide Miki lets Matthew view her pussy.

"Do I make you nervous Matthew?"

He leers his profile to glance in the mirror, "No Ma'am. I've seen it all since I took this job."

"All? You've seen other naked women in here?"

"None as sexy as you. You must like letting fellas see you."

"Very much. Can you tell I'm attracted to you?" She pinches her nipples hard for arousal.

"Nice of you to say Ma'am. However, as much as I wanna stare I need to keep my eyes on the road."

"That's fine. I'll just touch myself without you watching me."

"I could pull over." He chuckles.

Lukas types on the monitor, "Keep his interest for later. Open your package."

"Before this day is out you can come sit with me Matthew. Share a glass of wine?"

"Sure. Need some privacy?"

"For now. Please."

The inner window glides up blocking his view.

She wiggles in her seat gleefully. In seconds she untethers her package and opens it up. Eying the contents she holds up one item at a time.

In her fingers was a passport.

Lukas types, "Today you are not Miki Lee. You are "Elena Natchios". Daughter of Gustan Natchios. If you notice on the passport it has your high school senior photo. You have barely changed. It also says "Diplomatic Immunity". Today you get away with anything. The police cannot arrest you. You must put up a brave face. Fear will create suspicion."

She nods with an evil grin.

Lifting a black lace choker with a small cameo on it toward the camera and TV monitor above, she awaits a response.

"Within the fabric is one way to communicate. A micro thin wiring that pulses like your blinks a bit ago. One for yes, two for no. I will use those pulses to answer your questions when someone is directly in front of you. Questions that they direct toward you. The cameo is a camera so I can view around you as well as a microphone so that I can listen in."

She digs into the package for a tiny earplug.

"Place that earplug in your right ear. Make certain you have it in good. This will let me speak to you as needed. Yes, my real voice."

She smiles brightly before planting it in her ear. Once installed he stops typing.

"You are one sexy bitch." She hears in a soft yet direct voice.

"Hi." She whispers.

"You can speak louder. Matthew can't hear us."

"Now you tell me."

"Sorry. One step at a time. In the package you will find a bracelet. Wear it on your left ankle. This serves as a tracking device should you and your cell get separated."

"Great! I'm on house arrest."

"I'll spring you later." He chuckles.

"I love your voice. You don't sound as old as I imagined."

"Older than you."

"Anything else in here?" She rummages.

Sunglasses are lifted into view.

He reveals, "These are so you look the part of a wealthy daughter of a diplomat."

"No x-ray vision?"

"Why? You can undress guys without that secret weapon." Lukas laughs.

Miki giggles in reply, "Yeah, but it might be useful looking for the bigger dicks."

"Your choker also aids me in picking up signals around you. Don't remove the choker. If I hear any police calls concerning a streaker I'll warn you in time to get dressed."

"Streaker? Am I going full nudity in Macy's?" She shivers.

"If the opportunity arises. Pursue it"

Her eyes flare up at the thought.

"Can I let Matthew pull over and fuck me? Dammit Lukas I'm horny as hell."

"Not yet. On your way home."

She growls under her breath then decides to go ahead and put on her red dress. It was like a second skin over her curves. Her cleavage bulging dramatically due to the chest's hemline. The material was soft and almost fuzzy to the touch yet thin. Her nipples were impossible to conceal.

At her hips the hem would need to be constantly stretched to conceal more than was appropriate. She enjoyed fanning her legs wide to let her pussy breath.

"Does Lukas likey?" She flirts.

"Hell yes I do." He growls.

She bites her nail, "Are you touching yourself Maestro? Now that you don't have to type."

"Dick in hand now."

"Do you wish it was in here?" Miki grins and reaches her fingers down to pry open her labia wide to reveal a stunning tunnel.

"Fuck yes." He snaps.

"Let me hear you stroke that cock. Cum for me Maestro."

Long deafening outbursts are delivered along with the sounds of lubricant squishing between his knuckles. The entire time she just listened and kept her tunnel gaping.

Finally, Lukas explodes on his end.

His roar makes her rash out in goose bumps.

"Lukas? That was incredible."

He growls then regains focus.

"Get those gadgets on. Matthew is at the store."

She felt sad for some reason. Still, she complied and got ready.

Shoes switched to red sandals she feels the car stop and the window slip down.

"Destination Ma'am."

He then exits the cab and comes back to open the door for her. He admires her change of attire.

"Pretty hot!" He winks.

As she slides out he eyes her vibrant unshaven pussy. It was glossy and wet.

He assists her exit with a needy hand. Once standing she tugs her dress down until it barely covers her pussy. The ass cheeks were next to impossible to hide.

"Risky going inside like that, Ms. Natchios."

"Call me Elena." She reaches up to caress his cheek, "Come rescue me should I need it?"

"White Knight in a black suit. Hollar if you need me."

Miki wiggled away, her cheeks darting from side to side.

"Here we go Lukas."

"Strut your stuff, Miki Lee. Make me proud."

"You? I'll make myself proud."

"There's that confidence."

"Always had it. Just kept it quiet. Now shut up and let me shop."

"Don't get lippy."

Miki giggles and enters the store.

Matthew? He found a place to park.

Lukas? Along for the ride.

Miki?

Ready to drive men crazy.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers