Miki Lee 09: Listen Hear

Story Info
"Need help Daddy?"
8.1k words
4.5
25.4k
5
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Miki Lee needed a shower badly. Having been dropped off in front of her Father's house by a checkered cab she realized her scent. Too much sex today had left her rank. She was almost embarrassed. Even her perfume was defiant now. She prayed her Father wouldn't catch a whiff and question her. Shopping bags in hand she took a deep breath and headed up the porch stairs to the front door. Before venturing in she chose to sneak a peek through the window next to the door. The curtain was open just enough.

"Not in the living room. If I'm quiet I might get past him and into the rest room."

Unlocking the door as gently as possible she creaked the oak door open and peered inside. There was total silence. Gaining confidence she entered and lightly closed the door behind her. Her bags were noisy rubbing against each other with a crinkling sound of plastic. In passing she looked up at the surveillance cameras and stuck her tongue out at Lukas if he was watching. Of course he was.

Where was her Father Daniel? Lukas had informed her earlier that he had just gotten home from his bowling league. One of the very few hobbies he enjoyed.

After passing the dining room and kitchen she still hadn't found him. Either he was napping or in the bathroom. Stealthily she headed toward her bedroom hoping to enter before he realized that she was at home. Just before turning her doorknob the hallway bathroom door opened startling her. Her Father stepping out in a hand held towel about his waist. He hadn't seen her until he turned to face his daughter. Startled he accidently lets the towel slip from his fingers and it drops to the hardwood flooring.

"Jesus!" He ushers grabbing the threshold of the bath.

Miki Lee turns at his spooked demeanor. Her eyes tried not to look down at his manhood but it became impossible. As he scrambled to retrieve his towel from the floor and hide his cock he turned red. Miki followed suit yet even in her blush she realized just how large her Father was. The admiration made her eyes widen with respect. Then, just as quickly she turns away to avoid explaining why she took such interest in it.

"Sorry Dad. I didn't even know if you were awake. It was quiet so I assumed you were napping."

Towel wrapped about his waist firmly he settles his nerves.

"No. Worked up a sweat bowling so felt like cooling off. Hot one today."

"Yes it was. I need a shower too. Hot and sticky." Her admission didn't include just how sticky and from what. Namely lots of cum.

"Might still be some hot water left." He then notices her bags, "You go shopping?"

"I did. Intimate clothing so don't ask to see." She giggles.

Dan narrows his eyes, "How did the job search go? They pay you already?"

"Calm down. Yes I got a job." She lifts a bag with the logo for "Fetish's" on it, "I work here starting Monday. Sales girl. Macy's didn't pan out. Neither did the oil change place. Besides that didn't feel so girly. Bus rode by Fetish's and I saw a Help Wanted sign. What the heck right? Job is a job."

He frowns, "That doesn't explain the clothing and how you afforded them."

"I had a little cash left in my account. My new boss Charmin hired me on the spot. Even offered to give me an advance. She's an artist too. I'll be helping her on occasion working with Mannequin's. I just found the job appealing."

Nodding with a hesitant shrug he eases closer to her, "Sorry if I embarrassed you just now."

"I'm fine. And, I hope that I didn't embarrass you either. That was awkward for both of us I'm sure. Let me go put my things away and grab a shower. Love you Dad."

Closing his bedroom door but not latching it he returns her adoration, "Love you too Miki."

Entering her bedroom she exhales loudly at her narrow escape. If he had seen price tags he might wonder how much of an advance she had gotten. If it existed. She quickly snips all the tags and goes about hanging things up and folding them into dresser drawers. Stiletto heels hidden in the back of her closet. Perfume bottles on her bedside stand. From there she peeled her dress off and stood in front of her full length mirror on a closet door. She looked worn out. Her hair was a ratty mess. Body odor less than appealing.

"Just plain gross. Dad must have thought I ran home. Let's get cleaned up and feed my belly. I haven't eaten all day."

Before making that journey she plugged her cell in to charge. The second she began to step away the phone buzzed.

"Lukas?" She creased her brow looking to make certain.

His text read, "The rest of your clothes are in a safe place. I'll let you know where when the time is right."

"Thank you Maestro. Today was fun. Let me shower and grab a bite then I'll get online in the living room. Need to make sure my Dad is asleep so he doesn't ask questions."

"I'll be waiting Beautiful." He ends his texting.

Setting the cell down she locates a towel she had used earlier in the day laying across her bed and holds it around her. Moving to her door she opens it and starts into the hallway. Before reaching the bathroom she hears a muffled groan. Stopping to listen she hears it again. Wincing she follows it toward her Father's door. It had a thin gap in between the threshold and the frame. She could see in slightly. It was dimly lit but she could make out her Father standing in front of a muted television. He was watching a porno. Jerking off.

Her eyes flared with curiosity. Then, it dawned on her that the hallway had a camera trained down it. Lukas could see her snooping. Not to mention he probably saw the towel drop ten minutes ago. Her thoughts twisted. She chose to retreat to the bathroom and let her Father enjoy his privacy. Hopefully his masturbation would tire him out. That would offer Miki her own privacy with Lukas in the living room.

Entering the bathroom Miki began to shut the door when something prevented her from sealing it all the way. She chose to leave it ajar just as her Father had done his own. Opening the glass door of the shower she reaches in and ignites the water. As it warmed to the perfect temperature she discarded her towel and stepped inside. The cascade felt incredible. After a few moments to relax she began soaping her luffa and sponging away the stank. The suds graced every inch of her flesh.

While she showered the steam build up filtered out into the hall through the crack in the door. Daniel had heard the shower when started and stepped from his television to close his door properly. Spotting the steam he winced. She had left the door open as he had. Grimacing at his erection which had not been emptied he palmed it for a timid circulation. Questioning his perverted thoughts he steps out into the hall and moves silently to the bathroom door. He could see through the crack a mirror over the sink. Steamed only slightly due to the opened door allowing an exit he spotted his daughter sponging herself. Every so often he would watch his security footage and capture her playing with herself. Today was in person. His mind confused by the attraction. She was so much like her Mother. Same body. Same hair. Just not quite as Asian.

He decided finally that what he was doing was wrong and returned to his bedroom. When closing his door he stopped from latching it once again. This time he left it open just a little wider. She undoubtedly would pay little attention to it. Daniel went back to his porno.

Miki washed her hair to revive its luster. Satisfied that her body was purged of all leftovers she shut off the water and stepped out of the shower stall. Reclaiming her towel she dried off and felt a chill flow across her flesh. The chill thrilling her nipples. She realized the door was still ajar. Possibly opened a bit more than she had left it. Pausing to ponder on the off chance that her Father might have been snooping. Lukas had told her this past week that Daniel had observed her on camera before. Jerking off over the footage. Before that information she never even thought that she might be seen. Naïve to the cameras true purpose. She presumed that they were only activated when the two residents were away. Evidently Daniel left them on when he was gone to work for his own reasons. The knowledge had piqued her curiosity ever since.

Leaving the bathroom she shuffled in her towel toward her room. Her eyes averting to her Father's door which was also opened slightly more than it had been. The porno was still playing but on mute to avoid letting Miki know he was watching smut. The silence only helped his own feral breathing and emotional state echo at a low pitch. Miki knew very well that her Father was still jerking off. Either he was on his second or third ejaculation or he was having difficulties. Standing out of his direct view she leaned against the wall opposite his door. Listening.

She was afraid to breath. For fear that her hearing might miss anything vital. The last time she had heard him he had mentioned the words, "You've grown up so much." Something to that effect. She knew that he must have been thinking about her. As strange as that was it had gnawed at her thoughts ever since. Would he say anything like that again in his fantasy?

His mumbles were more like groans of aggravation. He was obviously struggling to stay erect. She felt so bad for him. His loneliness evident since her Mother's passing. He had refused to even date out of respect for her. Choosing instead to be self absorbed and relinquish his needs to fictional lovers. Porn his next best thing to being there.

Nibbling at her fingertip she almost left him to his disappointment when she hears words expel softly.

"Why do you have to look so much like your Mother?"

That must have proven to be his upset. He wanted to envision Miki but kept seeing her Mom. Her resemblance attracted him yet turned him away at the same time. The thoughts made Miki realize her own sorrow. She missed her Mother as well. Just standing here in her own silly fantasy must be making her Mother frown from Heaven. Still, her Father sounded so miserable. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath then turned to knock on her Father's door.

"Dad?"

She heard him stir in his bed and cover himself with his sheet. A quick channel switch on his TV ended on an Animal Planet episode.

"Come on in. Everything alright?" He swallowed at potentially being caught.

Shuffling through the darkness, illuminated by the lighting of the TV she moved to the foot of his bed. Her towel held to her chest but not tied. Any loss of her grip and it would fall away. The ends of the towel revealing her left hip and pelvic bone all the way down her left leg. She looked down at him with a pout.

"I'm fine. Are you? I heard you groaning as if in pain."

His sheet covered his waist but in his hurry to avoid her seeing his timid erection he rested his backside on part of the sheet that kept him from covering his right leg all the way up to his own hip. The TV lighting displayed his hip quite well due to his lily white skin color. He opted to just lay there and stress over it later.

"Just rolling my eyes at these animals on the TV. Some of the things they do are pretty out there."

Miki moves closer to watch the TV between he and the television itself.

"Look's like mating season." She giggles at the Antelopes attempting to have sex.

"So, what's wrong? You seem troubled."

"I was going to say the same of you. In passing I heard you mention Mom."

"Ah!" He frowns at eying Miki's exposed hip now that she had mentioned her Mother.That tamed his erection even more., "Yeah. Every now and then I miss her."

"You must be so lonely."

"I am. But, I'll live. What about you? Shouldn't you be out there meeting guys? Instead of babysitting me."

"I like taking care of you. Don't knock it Mister. I know you don't want to do all the dishes and vacuuming."

Hearing the words taking care of him made his erection perk up under the sheet. Noting the sheet rise Miki sits down on the bed next to him planting her weight on the other covers to avoid his idea of covering up more. She had it in her head to get her Father worked up then leave him in better shape to ejaculate properly. What harm could it cause to just turn him on enough to finish?

"Boy! Look at those deer go at it." Daniel swallows dryly realizing his predicament.

She turns to observe the TV and sighs, "Does it bother you I got a job in an adult store that sells sex toys and lingerie?"

His eyes shiver in their socket at the word sex. He had to think about his answer. In doing so his erection lifts higher. He creased his brow knowing that it would be impossible for her not to notice. She does her best not to appear shaken by it. Her eyes trained on her Father's face expressionless.

"You're an adult. If that's where you want to work then do so. Money is money. It is just a cashier job pretty much. Right?"

"Yes. I was asked how I felt about wearing lingerie on the job to stimulate customers into purchases. I might. I haven't decided if I could do that or not."

"Wow." His erection twitches even higher.

"Would you think badly of me if I did that? Dress all sexy for public viewing." She looks for his approval.

Haunted by images of his daughter in bra and panties he clears his throat and attempts to look away. Seeing this reaction Miki scoots over closer to him and in doing so lets her towel slide under her bottom. Her left leg revealing more, all the way up past her ribcage. Her thigh faintly exposing. Yet he could not see the thigh itself in her current angle. She reaches her right hand over to touch her Father's arm to garner his attention. This left only her left hand to pinch her tightened towel in place.

"Please give me your blessing. I won't take the job if you disapprove."

While his gaze was turned away Miki examines his mighty erection tenting up the sheet.

Huffing he returns his eye contact as she outstretches with a pleading glint in her eye. In her poised angle the right side of the towel drifted lower on her thighs. He could now see her pelvic bone and just beyond. Her entire hip exposed. The vision snapped his erection full on beast right beside her elbow.

"Oh for God's sake." He groans looking at her expectant reaction.

"You are mad at me for taking the job. I can tell."

"No. I'm not mad. As a Father the thoughts of his daughter growing up too fast is intimidating. You asking me if it's alright for you to wear revealing outfits in public is just--well--awkward."

Miki feels his discomfort yet decides to push him a bit further. She hops in her seated position and curls her right leg under her left. The tightening burden yanked the towels left side from her fingertips and it slithered down her ribs. Her left breast popped into view right before Daniel's eyes. Miki bulged her eyes at the loss and quickly leaps up to hold the towel in front of her without wrapping it. Dangling in front of her she covers the necessary parts and leaves the rest free to be seen. From her toes to her armpits were seen fully.

"Sorry. I should have tied it. I didn't expect that to happen."

"That or this?" He points at his erection.

Miki droops her jaw and highlights her flaring eyes, "Did I do that?"

Daniel frowns and pulls his sheet out from under him to cover himself better. His leg now concealed. The temptation was obviously still there but needed a bit more protection . Both of them grew hesitant.

"Guess you did. All this talk about you wearing skimpy clothing. Those damned deer having sex. What did you expect?"

Her expression begins to pout. She wondered if this was the right thing to do. Now he appeared uptight. Suddenly, Miki decides a new approach.

"Dad? You always told me that I could talk to you about anything. Does that truly mean Any thing?"

He glares at her with curiosity, "Of course. There is something wrong isn't there?"

"Can I sit again? Or should I run and get dressed?"

He knows what his answer should be but he chooses another tactic.

"Just cover up. I'll be fine. Tell me what's on your mind."

She refrains from tying the towel and holds it to her chest with her left arm. Sitting down slightly closer than she had earlier. Now hip to hip. Her right leg once again curled up under her left while sitting sideways facing him. He could see her entire right profile. This was even more awkward but Miki played it off as if she were upset mentally. Consuming a deep breath she fans her face with fluttering fingers.

With her right hand waving swiftly at herself her breasts jiggled about. Daniel couldn't resist watching them. Her left arm holding the towel was loosely committed to hiding her as it was. She didn't seem too terribly worried about her predicament. Daniel winced as his erection twitched just to her right. Either she wasn't worried about his situation or she was toying with him. He was undecided as to which.

"Ok. Here goes. I've been doing things online that I know might upset you."

"Online? Oh Lord. Do I want to know?"

She snaps a glare at her Father with a glint of hesitation. She knew that he had undoubtedly witnessed her online masturbations long before Lukas ever intervened. It was time that she admitted to her obsessions. That and she knew that he would break down and reveal that he already knew about it.

"I put on shows for guys for money. It's better than my being a stripper." She cringes at his reaction, "Safer anyways. Right?"

"You want to be a stripper?" His eyes bulge with surprise.

"No. Well, I won't deny that I love making guys--you know--" She turns her eyes to her right to glance at her Father's erection.

"Noticed that did you?" He swallows dryly.

"Hard not to. I'm not offended. Just like I know you were watching a porn earlier. You don't need to hide it from me. I realized last week that the security cameras you invested in were recording even when we were home. You must have seen me multiple times on my computer."

He repositions by sliding further back toward his headboard. In doing so Miki's weight on his sheet held it firmly. He grit his teeth realizing that his abs and upper thighs were slipping into view. Still he reaches behind him to fluff his pillows into a back support.

"I forget sometimes to shut the cameras off when at home. I guess it's my protective nature. I know that you're here alone."

"I presumed they were off when I was here. But, I know they weren't now. I should feel embarrassed but I'm not. You never once told me what I was doing was wrong."

"Which makes me look like a sick fuck doesn't it?" He exhales loudly and folds his arms over his chest.

"I'm not upset over it. I just want you to admit to seeing me."

"The angles were kind of crappy anyway. Only saw parts of you. Once I understood what I was seeing I shut it off and deleted the footage."

"Every single time? Please be honest with me." She pats the sheet over his leg offering a concerned expression.

Inhaling with puffed cheeks he contemplates his answer.

"Why are we having this discussion. I'm busted. So were you. It's said and done. I'll turn the cameras off when either of us is at home. Just let them record an empty house from here on out. Okay?"

Miki stares at him with an unwavering glare.

"You're not mad because I play with myself for strange guys for money?"

Haunted by his true thoughts on the matter he chooses to be a Father.

"I can't say that what you're doing is right. However, I can't deny what I did was right either."

"What else did you do?" She nibbles her lower lip with an unrelenting eye contact.

He shakes his head at her line of questioning, "Nosey much?"

"I just want us to have a clear understanding about things. I hate hiding things from you. Just like I don't want you to hide things from me. We need each other Dad."

"Need?" His face flushes as his dick storms the sheet ever higher.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers