Miki Lee 11: Cloud Nine

Story Info
Miki Lee is on pins and needles. Say hi to Mei Tu.
3.2k words
4.72
7.3k
7
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Nervously, Miki Lee found the Anchor Beach Hotel along the coastal highway. Pulling into the check-in's circle drive she is met by a young Hispanic man who smiled at her beauty. Even with wind blown hair and an unclean body she felt sexy.

"Lukas? I never got to shower. Can you get me a room to freshen up in real fast? I must reek from all the cum still on me." Her new burner cell allowed communication.

Lukas responds after a brief hesitation, "Way ahead of you. I realized it while you drove. Head to the front desk and tell the receptionist that "Lagos" sent you. He runs a very wealthy Escort service in San Diego. The receptionist will get you safely to a room."

"Okay." She reacts to the Valet opening her door.

"Welcome Senorita. I will park your car and bring the package inside for you."

"Thank you, Raoul." She eyes the nametag on his vest.

As he opens her car door respectfully she steps out and gives him a peck on the cheek. Passing her car keys off she twists and moves around the car to face the front door. Stopping suddenly at the sight of a Security guard just inside she holds her breath.

The guard was looking at his cellphone for long minutes with a look of fear in his eyes. She realized then that Lukas must be intervening. Seconds later he looks up from his phone and motions her inside by opening the front door. The excitement filled her soul.

"Hurry inside." He looks around with hesitation.

"Thank you." She smiles at his generosity.

Once inside he escorts her to the front desk. Reaching the desk Miki found a middle aged woman with a deep tan and short brown hair.

"Welcome Heidi. I have your room ready. Please use the service elevator as to not alarm certain guests."

"No. I think I want to ride the regular elevator." Miki grins knowing the risk and loving it.

The receptionist awkwardly hands her a keycard, "Penthouse Presidential Suite. Please enjoy your stay."

Miki's eyes bulge at hearing of her lodging. As she obtains the key the Security Guard leads her to the elevator. He caught the scent of her and had to flinch. Luckily he was walking upwind. The air conditioning blowers helped.

Awaiting the elevator Miki winced at him, "Sorry. I'll get cleaned up and smell like roses within the hour. Promise."

"Weirdest day I've ever had. If you need anything call the front desk and ask for me. "Clarence."

"Awww! Thank you Clarence. I'm uhhh...Heidi."

"I heard." He growled while entering the elevator with her. An easy key to locate led the elevator up eight stories to the penthouse. As the door re-opens her jaw dropped. The door literally opened up into the penthouse itself.

"Wow! No hallway."

Clarence ushers her in, "Front desk opened it as we got here. Ordinarily nobody could get up here without a code from the desk. Place has everything you need. Except clothes. Somehow I don't think that worries you any."

"Nope. Free spirit. Always and forever. Want to come in and wash my back?" She giggles at his uncomfortable reaction.

"I'll pass. Have a good stay Miss."

The elevator door seals leaving her alone.

"Lukas?" She freezes in step.

There was no answer. Awaiting a few more attempts at contact she explores the room.

"Wet bar. Jacuzzi. King size bed. Kitchen. Balcony. Oh crap it has a small pool on it. So awesome."

Reaching the on suite she raced to the shower. For the next twenty minutes she enjoyed the hot shower on her tenderly burnt flesh. After washing her hair she felt clean enough to turn the water off and bask in the steam.

Finally stepping out of the shower she dried off and wore her towel.

The cool air of leaving the steamy bathroom was exhilarating.

Strolling about she heard the elevator stop on the penthouse level. As it opens she notices three people.

"Guests already?" She surmised.

The only one she recognized was Raoul who carried her package in and set it on a dining table. He offered her a bashful nod and returned to the elevator.

The second visitor was a young woman with short blond hair, armed with a basket.

"Perfume choices. Make-up. Grooming needs, brush, razor. Female hygiene products." She smiled, "If you need anything further my name is "Stella". "

"Thanks Stella." Miki shivers with a flared gaze.

The final man was a fit middle aged man in sweats.

"I'm "Eric". Your Masseuse. Quick relaxing massage as requested?"

Miki is escorted outside on to the balcony where a massaging table found its home. Without a thought she dropped her towel in front of Eric and crawled up on to the table. She released a sigh and let him take over. From a side pouch he produced his essentials and went to work. Miki took a nap. His fingers found every pore on her body. She only awoke to turn over. Eric enjoyed himself as she slept.

She didn't care what he touched at that point. Miki needed sleep.

Touch him he did. Fingers kneading at her breasts for long minutes. Rolling oil in deeply. Toying with her nipples. Pinching with soft releases. Then palming his way down her smooth tight tummy until reaching her thighs. Creasing his fingers and thumbs too each side of her pussy. Following it's contours back and forth. As she snored blissfully he would lightly pry her labia apart for a delicious view of her pinkest recesses. His mouth was watering. His dick was massive.

For the next hour he massage with one hand and masturbate with the other. It was obvious that she wouldn't know. Or possibly even care. Like the Devil that Eric knew he was he ejaculated on her toes and rubbed his cum in as if it were lotion. He needed to leave an impression.

Hearing the elevator rise he pulled his sweats up and returned to normal caretaking. Eying the new arrival as a young Asian girl with long black hair with lavender highlights. Wearing a black and purple mini dress. He hesitated in his massage to her calves just to admire the girls long legs. She stood waiting on Eric to finish up before entering his space. The girl was very patient.

Tidying up Eric pats Miki Lee on her shoulder forcing her awake.

"All done Miss. You drifted off. " He winks, "Guess I did my job."

"I feel awesome. Bless you Eric. I hope to see you again sometime."

"Stay awake next time." He chuckles.

Miki sits up noticing her new arrival. She was beautiful. Remaining in the room with eyes lowered out of respect. Miki wondered where she was from. Her own Korean background pictured her to be from the same culture.

Hopping from the massage table Miki enters the French doors and shuffles toward the girl. Stopping three feet from her Miki recalls the amount of her native language that she learned from her Mother.

"Are you Korean?"

The girl looks up with a warm smile.

"Yes. You speak my language?"

"A little." Miki uses her fingers to express how much she remembers, "A little rusty. My Mother is Korean."

"I am here to do your nails. Manicure. Pedicure."

"Awesome. I love your hair."

Nodding twice the girl offers a blush, "Thank you. Very kind."

"My name is M--Heidi." Miki extends her hand out of friendship. Nearly slipping her real name into the equation.

"Mei Tu." She shares her own name.

Giggling Miki grins, "So your name is Heidi too?"

"No. Mei Tu." The girl brightens up. She had heard that jest many times before.

Miki was amused by her reaction. Hearing her cell buzzing from the kitchenette, Miki pauses the girl and shuffles to intercept it eying a text from Lukas.

"You have three hours before that Bachelor party. Relax. Enjoy my gifts."

"I am. The massage was great. Getting ready for a mani/pedi now. You can pamper me like this every day if you want too."

"When the rewards are offered. You deserved this day. We shall see how your numbers rack up later."

"I'll manage. You just remember to treat me like a Lady when we meet face to face."

"That would be my decision to make. Not yours. Go enjoy your Korean beauty. I'll text you later."

Miki looks around suddenly, "Are their cameras in the room?"

"Of course there are. Well hidden cameras. After your nails get done seduce your young lady there. A quickie."

"Ooo! A bi-encounter. Never done that. I'll do my best." Miki shivers.

If she could only hear Lukas laugh, "Be careful. She's a black belt in Tae Kwon Do."

"Say what?"

No further reply sends Miki into a world of doubt and hesitation. Her Mother enrolled her in Tae Kwon Do as a child. Yet, she only made it to a red belt. As red as her face should she get her ass handed to her for going all sexual with this young beauty. For now she returned to Mei Tu with a warm smile.

"Where were we?" She winked in English.

"Please sit." Mei Tu pointed at a luxurious sofa.

"So you do speak English." Miki is taken by surprise.

"A little." Mei Tu repeats Miki's earlier expression with her finger and thumb. Seeing this both girls giggle with a glimmer of brewing friendship.

Taking her seat on the sofa Miki watches the girl set up using a tiny extension table that she had brought along. On this table she unpacks her tote of supplies. Consisting of nail files, clippers, a variety of nail polish, and stencils. A thin brush for painting. Among other necessities.

"Have you done nails a long time?"

The Korean girl looks up with a tender expression, offering a sensual innocence, "Me do nails long time."

Miki had a nagging suspicion, "Do you really talk like that? Come on?"

"Of course not. I graduated from Berkeley. I just do this job to help pay my Grandmother back for keeping me alive here in America."

"I knew it." Miki carefully leans forward and brushes the girl on the shoulder playfully.

"Sure you did. You thought I was some dumb bimbo fresh off the boat."

"No. If anyone is a bimbo it's me."

"Oh? I presume you high paid hooker." Mei Tu sticks her tongue out then brushes Miki's leg just as she had her shoulder seconds ago.

"Starting to feel like one." Miki frowns, "I love sex."

"Mei Tu." The girl points at herself laughing.

"Too funny."

"No. That my sister."

"Stop it. I'm going to pee." Miki busts up.

Mei Tu sits beside Miki and begins work on her fingernails. Just watching her technique Miki realized how gifted this girl was.

"What did you study at Berkeley?"

"How to get high." She flares her eyes, "Grades. You think I meant Weed 101?"

"Never crossed my mind." Miki giggles.

"That like chicken that crosses road?"

"To get to the other side?"

"Oh! I thought it was to get a bigger cock." Mei Tu frowns, "Mei bad."

"Oh my God. You are friggin' hilarious. I love you."

"Mei like girls." She bats her eyes and continues on her mission.

Miki bites her lip but returns a battle of batted lashes back at her. The battle waged for five long minutes until both girls begin a shared chorus of giggles that couldn't be kept in any longer.

"You're very good at your job." Miki sighs.

"Mei good at lots of things."

"Oh really? Such as?" Miki smirks.

"Mei do acupuncture." She leans toward her bag producing a thin tinsel like pin that she wags.

"Ouch."

With a wink Mei Tu throws the pin toward a decorative painting on the wall across from them. The pin stuck directly between the eyes of the man in the portrait. Miki's response was priceless.

"Holy Ninja. That was awesome. Do it again."

Mei Tu sighs, "Mei charge by the needle."

"How many needles you got?" Miki felt evil.

Pulling a cushion of pins from her tote Mei Tu holds two in her fingers, circling them within her grasp.

"He need pierced ears." Mei Tu grins and launches the needles, one pin sticking into each of the Male's earlobes.

"Whoaaaaa! I hope you're not an assassin." Miki drops her jaw.

"Lots of practice. You have a nice assassin." She winks.

"Quick! Paint my nails so they can dry fast. Then I can pinch your cute bottom."

"You no see my bottom." Mei Tu looks offended. Then within seconds of Miki apologizing Mei Tu stands up and removes her dress. This beauty was going commando.

"Wow! You're super sexy."

"Take one to know one." She wiggles in a circular dance as if music was playing.

Out of nowhere a stereo activates to the KPOP singer G Dragon. Both girls express awe.

"You have remote? Or ghost?" Mei Tu bulges her eyes.

"Motion sensor?" Miki didn't know how else to explain it.

"Cool. I love G Dragon. Mei like you. Good taste."

Miki admires the girls perfect little body. As she dances she notices a tattoo on her left hip. It too was a purple Dragon.

"What's your tattoo?" Miki needed to know.

"She my pet. Her name Segsihan Amkae."

Miki ponders her Korean memory of the translation. Giving up she shrugs. Mei Tu slaps her dragon.

"It mean Sexy Bitch."

Miki falls forward laughing as Mei Tu begins caressing her dragon with a childlike voice.

"She keep me warm at night. Light fire between my legs. Make me so horny."

"You have got to stop. I'm seriously going to pee."

No sooner than saying it Miki jumps up and races to the bathroom. She couldn't keep it in any longer. Mei Tu failed to watch her run off. She continued dancing and petting her dragon.

Hearing a flush and a washing of hands Mei Tu calls out, "Good thing I no paint nails. You wash away."

"Sorry. I blame you." Miki points with a devilish sneer.

Mei Tu sashes toward the painting retrieving her pins then turns toward to Miki who was bending over to look at her choices of nail color. With a sneer she casts all three needles through the air. They embed along Miki's spine. Suddenly, Miki's legs felt weak. With a look of awe Miki tries to turn around but falls directly forward with her face in the couch cushion.

"What did you just do?"

"Mei Tu told to relax you. I do my job."

With Miki's ass in the air Mei Tu shuffles forward and kneels behind her. Palms rubbing her butt Mei Tu explores Miki. Her expression devoted to a playful curiosity.

"Oh my God! Are you fingering my butt?" Miki bulges her eyes.

"Mei lick now. Show you Mei the shit."

The Asian beauty pries Miki's cheeks apart and gets busy licking her from pussy to ass then back again. Nonstop. The sensations making Miki squeal and dig her nails into the couch cushion. She didn't even try to resist. Miki knew in her soul that this was all part of Lukas' plan. She was being pampered and given pleasure in new ways.

"I knew you were more than just a Manicurist." Miki exhales moaning.

Mei Tu wiggled the tip of her tongue like a serpent. Her dragon was obviously taking over.

"You like Segsihan Amkae? She like you."

"Very much. Thank you Segsihan Amkae."

"She think your Goyang-i very pink and tasty. Like cotton candy."

"Do you always paralyze your sex partners?"

"It relax you. You will see."

"You really are an Assassin. You seem to love my ass."

"You moan now. Or I prick your clit."

Miki laughs and succumbs to Mei Tu's probing tongue. She was digging in deep and knew exactly how to intensify her pleasure centers. Maybe it had something to do with the location of the needles. It felt as if her hormones were raging. Each flick of the girls tongue like sending lightning strikes through her entire body. Yet, her mind felt calm. So very strange.

Minutes later Miki Lee has the most fulfilling orgasm she had ever had. Only her upper body quivering. Her face buried into the cushion to muffle her cries of joy.

Mei Tu rears back on to her feet and admires Miki's reaction. Finally, she reaches forward and removes the pins. The rest of Miki's body suddenly catching up. In an insane gusher Miki Lee flooded the carpet.

The dam had broken.

"You very messy."

"What the fuck did you just do?" Miki huffs with a deafening admiration.

"You too tense. Mei cleanse your spirit."

"My body feels so enlightened. Like I'm floating on a cloud."

"Oh, look! That cloud is shaped like an elephant in the room." Mei Tu giggles.

As Miki slithers to her knees she attempts to roll over. Her back to the couch she faces Mei Tu knee to knee. With a brilliant expression of respect Miki Lee launches herself forward. Toppling Mei Tu to her back. Miki then stormed the girls own drenched pussy. Her mouth feeding like a starved child. The response was better than she had hoped for. The Asian beauty arched her back and cried out in her native language. Miki didn't need a translator. She knew the words were simple.

Fingers insert within Mei Tu's succulent pussy. In and out rapidly. Her juices trickling out with each penetration and retreat. The two young Korean's sampled the others cuisine. Miki genuinely loved the taste. Five Star rating in her mind.

The second Mei Tu has her orgasm Miki crawls over her writhing body and presses their chests together. Legs entwining. Fingers tightening within the others. Lips locking. Their kiss lingering for ten minutes of pure passion.

Hearing the volume on the stereo intensify, Miki knew that Lukas was telling her to wind things up. It was heard loud and clear.

"You good kisser." Mei Tu whispers.

Miki wags her eye brows with a dead serious expression, "We need to hook up again."

"You in love." The Korean cuties smirks.

With a wink Miki slithers down Mei Tu's curvaceous flesh until she hovers over the girls tattoo. Lowering her face Miki Lee kisses the dragon.

"No. I'm in love with Segsihan Amkae."

"We have three way."

"Any way you want Beautiful." Miki kisses her abdomen.

"Mei do nails now?"

"Mei do nails now."

Choosing to have her feet done first Miki texts Lukas.

"Can I keep her? Bodyguard maybe? LOL."

Moments later Lukas returns with, "I'll see what I can do."

"Lukas?"

"Yea?"

"Can I live here?"

"No. I'll find you some place even better."

"Your place?"

"Not yet."

"Buy me a castle?"

"Greedy much?"

"I'm worth it."

"Prove it."

"I will."

Mei Tu at her feet looks up at Miki.

"Little piggy's are done."

Miki eyes her work, "Look! Wee little clouds between my toes."

"You see what I stencil?"

Examining her details upon each toe nail she shrugs at the Korean writing.

"What do they say?"

"Left foot say, Chingu Yeong-wonhi. It mean Friend Forever."

"Awww! That's so sweet. What does the right foot say?"

"It say, Meongcheonghan Jasig."

"Let me guess. That mean's I love you."

"No. It mean, One Dumb Bitch."

Their laughter lasted through the rest of her Manicure.

Lukas was put on hold.

Miki and Mei Tu were both on Cloud Nine.

Neither wanted to come down.

Heaven suited both.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers