Mikko and the School Guard

Story Info
What Mikko watches on the video becomes reality.
1.7k words
3.72
19.7k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Monday morning. Mikko is the first one to arrive at the classroom. She is a beautiful young student. Last week, she just celebrated her 18th birthday with her whole family. Last night, her best friend Cassy sent her a short video online. However, it was very late when Mikko receives it, so she had's checked it. The classroom is empty, and it's still very early. Mikko decides to watch what exactly is the video. She clicks the video finding it is a blond girl being fucked by a man from behind. The blond girl is dressed in uniform and the man looks like her teacher. "Oh, the man's cock is so big." Mikko flushes. She wonders how will it feel to have such a huge cock in and out of her body. Her private part becomes hot and some juice starts to wet her panties.

"What are you doing?"

The sound comes out of blue scares Mikko. It turns out that it is Mr. Johnson, the guard of the building. He is a very strong man with black hair. He approaches Mikko with a smirk on his face.

"I just saw the image on your phone. Give it to me, young lady."

Mikko is so afraid now, she hesitantly still hands it to Mr. Johnson.

"You bring this unhealthy stuff to the campus. I will report this to the principal as well as informing your parents."

Mr. Johnson warns Mikko cruelly.

"No, please, Mr. Johnson. This is not mine. A friend sent me last night and I don't even know what it is. Please, don't tell my parents."

Mikko's eyes are already full with tears. She cannot imagine the consequences if others know about if, especially her parents.

"Well, I guess I can give you an opportunity."

Mr. Johnson looks at Mikko with the sight of hunger and lust. This girl is attractive with her pretty face and her large boobs. They're at least 34D.

"You hear what I said? I can give you a chance, but you have to do whatever I order you to do."

"Yes, Mr. Johnson. What do you want me to do?"

Mikko's voice is weak. She has no idea what will happen next.

"How old are you?" Mr. Johnson asks touching the smooth face that is now trembling with fear.

"18."

"Then it is legal for me to fuck you, right?"

Mikko freezes. She cannot believe what she just heard.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I am gonna fuck you right here right now."

"No, you can't. No, you can't do this to me."

Mikko gets panic, and she tries to step back escaping from this horny beast. However, Mr. Johnson already grabs her.

Firmly holding Mikko's hands behind her body with one hand, Mr.Johnson uses the other hand ripping off the buttons of the white shirt of Mikko's school uniform. Immediately, the huge round breast just pop out covering with the cute pink bra, which further wake up the animal nature inside Mr. Johnson.

"Please, please. Just stop! I won't tell anyone about this."

Mikko cries and pleads, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yeah, that's right. You won't tell anyone else, because you are gonna enjoy everything I am going to do with you. And eventually, you will beg me for give you more."

With one forceful movement, Mr. Johnson unzips the bra and toss it on the ground.

"Look at these tits. They are just as good as I have imagined."

The round and firm figure look so tempting, and the pink tit seems to blossom. Mr. Johnson reaches out his hands and begins squeezing them like a pair of rubber balls. The tits soon get so hard like the tasteful grapes. Mikko no longer cries, instead, some strange feeling fulfill her mind right now. The touch seems to put on a fire deep inside her body. She needs more. She craves for more. The pleading turns into soft moaning, which implies another change in her body. She feels something wet in her private part.

"Oh, What happened to me?"

Mikko can no longer think clearly. The grope of her boobs bring her much joy and pleasure than humiliation and shame.

"Ah..."

Suddenly, she feels a hot soft thing on her left nipple. Mr. Johnson sucks the pink bud while twist the other one with three fingers. The stimulation is so strong that Mikko's panties are already soaked with her sweet teenage juice.

"You little slut, you like this, don't you?"

With heavy breath, Mr. Johnson smirks at Mikko,

"Then you are gonna love this."

He lets go of the swollen boobs looking at all the red marks he just left.

"Take off your skirt and your underwear."

Hearing this, Mikko hesitates for a second.

"Paah!"

One slap on her tender breast makes her scream immediately.

"I give you an order, you little slut. Follow it."

Mr. Johnson's tone becomes cruel and threatening. And another slap on the other boob. With tears in the eyes, Mikko undresses herself trembling.

"Nice. Now turn around. Let me see your butt."

"Please, Mr. Johnson, don't hurt me, please."

Mikko turns her body to the opposite position. Now, her full naked ass is exposed. It's so beautiful and inviting. Mr. Johnson caresses the lovely bum and his right hand arrives at Mikko's pussy.

"Look at this, you dirty bitch. You are so wet."

While hissing to her ear, he thrusts one finger to the entrance of Mikko's pussy.

"Ah...stop...not there..."

Mikko feels that her most sensitive part has been invaded, and the sound made by the finger makes her more embarrassed. Adding another two fingers inside, Mr. Johnson begins to finger-fuck the young student in front. Every time he pulls out the fingers, more juice ooze out of Mikko's pussy, again and again.

"Ah...Mr. Johnson...please...no more...ah...ah...your fingers...please..."

The soft moan only arouses the beast further. He unzips his trousers and pull out his monstrous cock, which has been waiting since he first met Mikko. Mr. Johnson has been always proud of the size of his penis. It's about 11 inches long and very thick. He pushes Mikko down to the front desk of the classroom and spreads her legs. He holds his huge cock with one hand while pushing Mikko's back to the desk tightly. Touching the entrance of her juicy pussy, with one forceful thrust, Mr. Johnson enters the tight tunnel.

"Bitch, enjoy this."

"No, wait..."

Mikko tries to escape from his grip, but all her efforts are in vain. She feels the entering of Mr. Johnson and the stretching of her pussy.

"Oh...you are so huge...please...pull it out...you are tearing me apart..."

Ignoring the pleading, Mr. Johnson slams his hip forward forcing him completely into her. His balls touch Mikko's ass, which brings her another feeling of humiliation as well as pleasure.

"Your pussy is so tight, babe."

Mr.Johnson starts to pump into Mikko, much harder and faster. Like a hungry beast, he uses his huge thick cock as a weapon to conquer his target. Meanwhile, his hands leave the waist of Mikko and go back to viciously grope her boobs.

"Oh, you little slut, you small hole is so tight and juicy. I am gonna fuck it everyday."

The slight feeling of pain and discomfort have been faded away gradually. Instead, waves of pleasure come to Mikko's mind. She wants to suppress her groan, but she can't, because the pumping now feels so good. She can't resist it. She can't pretend that she begins to love this feeling.

"Paah!"

Mr.Johnson slaps on Mikko's butt, which leaves a red mark on her white and smooth skin.

"Paah! Paah!"

Another slap, and another. Mr. Johnson loves to see the tears and scream while he fucks his students. He accelerates his movement. Every time he enters completely into her pussy, the balls slap onto the asshole viciously causing the lustful sound.

"No, stop, please...don't spank me..."

Mikko's pussy is widely open now with the scent of her juice and Mr. Johnson's precum.

"Oh...stop...please...stop...my pussy...oh, my pussy...oh, Mr. Johnson, you are so huge...your huge cock...yes..yes...give me more..."

"You little cunt, you begin to love all this, huh?"

Mr. Johnson leans forward and grabs the large boobs using all his strength.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson. I love this. I love what you do to me."

Mikko's mind is now all about the huge cock pumping into her tiny pussy. She feels that she is on the edge, and she needs to relieve herself so badly.

However, Mr. Johnson pulls himself out of Mikko's body. Her pussy becomes so empty; so as Mikko's mind. She turns around her head being confused. What she sees is the 11-inch monster glimmered with her own juice. Her pussy has such an itch, and she knows she needs something big and thick to help her.

"Slut, you have a good time being fucked by this, huh? Now it's your turn to serve me. Get on your knees."

Eagerly desiring for the pleasure, Mikko obediently follows Mr. Johnson's order. She gets down to her knees. Her boobs seem to get bigger because of all the grope and squeeze. The nipples are still hard.

"Open your mouth, bitch."

Mr. Johnson holds his cock with one hand and puts it onto the lips of Mikko.

"Taste this, use your pretty mouth."

Looking Mr. Johnson in his eyes, Mikko opens her mouth and starts to lick the tip of the cock like an ice cream.

"Oh, it's so good. You love the taste of your own juice?"

Mikko answers by nodding her head. She opens her mouth wider and starts to suck the whole cock. Grabbing her hair, Mr. Johnson thrust his whole dick into the throat with one thrust. Mikko gags and more saliva comes out of her mouth.

"Oh, you little whore, I am gonna cum."

Mr. Johnson's breath becomes heavier. He fucks her mouth harder and faster. He is already on the edge. Suddenly, Mikko feels the cock seems to get larger. She cannot take it anymore. It's so huge and keeps fucking her throat. She feels the hot stream explodes inside her mouth. Mr. Johnson cums. There are so much of them. And the taste and smell are so strong, so masculine. Some sperm flow into Mikko's throat, and some of the cum rolling down her chins and arrive at her huge boobs.

"Oh, good girl. Now, clean me off."

Mikko once again puts the soften dick into her mouth. The cum in her mouth is still flowing.

"Get dressed. I will see you after class this afternoon."

Mr. Johnson puts on his trousers leaving Mikko alone in the classroom. He has more plans with her from now on.