Mild Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you? Are you ok? Do you want more?" She nodded, whimpering, so lost within the sensations he was providing that she couldn't seem to find words. He moved his hands over the backs of her thighs, dipping playfully between them, sliding his fingers up her thigh to her ass, then back down the other side, each time getting closer to her pussy, which at this point was dripping and swollen with need. She wiggled more, writhing in his lap.

"You are going to have to speak words, love. What do you need?" She moaned a bit, unsure what she needed.

"More" she finally answered, unsure what she needed more of.

"More what?" he smirked, enjoying the reduced mental capacity she seemed to be experiencing.

"More... fuck... just touch me. Please touch me." His hand fell on her again, slapping one ass cheek and then the other.

"More of this?" he asked. She blushed furiously as she nodded in his lap. "What a good girl," he responded, sliding his hands gently over her ass and then dipping down, slipping a finger between her pussy lips, and coating it with her fluids.

He smiled as he watched her face, felt her breath quicken, her hips lift to meet him. He slid his finger back and forth, careful to avoid her clit, just soaking his finger, before he added a second. She whimpered and writhed, moved, trying desperately to get him inside of her. He pulled his fingers away and she moaned in disapproval. He held his wet fingers in front of her face, no question as to what he was expecting. She quickly opened her mouth and eagerly took his fingers between her lips, sliding her tongue up and down the digits, between the two of them, sucking and cleaning them greedily. She felt his cock twitch against her belly as he smiled down at her again. He moved quickly then, plunging his fingers deep into her pussy and she raised her ass to meet him, spreading her legs, moaning in delight as she pressed back against him and he slid in and out repeatedly. He moved his thumb to her clit and worked it in confident circles, never stopping his thrusts. Her orgasm hit her like an unexpected wave. Bailey gave into the sensation immediately, her body squirming in his lap, pussy contracting around his fingers, her legs weak. She rode the orgasm out and he stayed with her throughout, continuing to work her pussy with his expert fingers, his other hand tangled in her hair. She took a deep breath as she felt it subside, shaking a bit in his lap. He slid his fingers into his own mouth this time and she watched his face as he did, enjoying the lust that seemed to consume him. He reached for her, lifted her into his lap once more, and she straddled him, his cock nestled between her soaked pussy lips. His body hummed with desire and barely contained lust.

For a moment, it occurred to her just how intense things could get if this man let it go and gave into his primal instincts. She contemplated the notion with equal parts excitement and trepidation. She rocked on him and his hands went to grip her arms, increasing her tempo. He groaned at the movement. She continued sliding over his cock for a bit, each time the tip came close to her opening, she'd slide back away from it. Daniel leaned into her and reached for a breast, guiding it to his mouth, his tongue sliding all around the exposed nipple, then biting and tugging at it as his hand worked her other nipple. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him, astonished she could still be this horny after an orgasm like that. This time, when she felt the tip nearing her opening, she prepared for it, lifted her body up and reached down to grasp his cock, positioning it. She began to lower herself on him, but was surprised at the resistance. The sheer size of him was like nothing she had experienced.

"Go slow, baby," he grunted as he arched his hips slightly to meet her. "You'll get used to it, just take your time." Every muscle in his body was hard and it was obvious he was nearing the edge of his control. The fact that he hadn't taken over and started thrusting wildly into her made her feel even safer with him, made her wish to please him even more. She began pushing down a bit harder, grimacing slightly at the extreme stretch, but thinking how lucky she was to be this well lubricated. She grinned at the thought, realizing he had planned things quite well. She finally felt the pop as the head of his cock entered her, and she slid down a bit more, then began working herself on him. She rocked her hips as she lifted and dropped, riding him slowly, achingly slowly, working to take him all in. She finally felt him buried deep within her, felt him filling her completely, and looked down to find she hadn't yet taken him all. His breath was coming faster, his voice throaty as he spoke to her again.

"Don't worry about that, love. We'll get there. Just work. Ride me." His hands moved to her hips as he helped her move up and down on him slowly. She tried to speed her movements, but he kept her slower.

"Are you ok? Is this ok? Am I hurting you?" She smiled and moved toward him, placing her forehead to his and then pressing her lips against his.

"Yes. It's good, I'm good. Now, can I fuck you?" She asked, grinning at him as she continued her slow movements. He smiled back at her and nodded and she sped up, dropping quickly on his cock, rolling her hips as she bounced up and down on him. He once again grabbed her hips, but this time he took over- increasing the speed, repeatedly thrusting into her as he pulled her down on his cock. Bailey watched his control break as he moved her against him, harder with each thrust. Crying out in surprise, she felt herself take more of him, feeling it so deep, as if he was invading her belly. She cried out louder, her arms around his neck, holding on tightly as he took over, moving her body as he needed her, thrusting deep. She felt his body beginning to tense, saw his expression tighten and felt him redoubling his efforts. He reached between her legs, once again circling her clit as he thrust into her. She arched her back and leaned backwards, eager to give him better access. The angle change was all it took to send them both over the edge. She felt him emptying inside of her, felt his body tense as her pussy began clenching around him and she moaned, breathing hard, writhing against him. He seemed to come down from his climax before her, relaxing beneath her a few moments before she did the same, collapsing against his chest, breathing heavily, listening to his heartbeat slowly regulate as she struggled to catch her breath.

His hand moved to her head and he began stroking her, tucking her hair behind her ear and then wrapping his arms tightly around her, kissing her forehead softly. They lay like that for several minutes, both content in the other's arms. When Bailey shivered a bit, suddenly realizing that the hotel kept the rooms incredibly crisp and cool, Daniel reached for the blanket covering the couch and wrapped it around her.

"Let's move to the bed. It will be much warmer, and we'll have more room for some of the other things I have in store for you," he whispered against her ear, grinning mischievously. She felt the heat rise to her cheeks, realizing it was going to be a long, long night.

12