Mile High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

Marcus slipped out of the strangle hold my ass had on is manhood and fell to the sheets. I heard his breathing and his hand ran the length of my thigh playing in the sticky fluid that was running out of my butt.

"I love you!" he declared, "Will you marry me?"

"Sorry, I'm not into that, but you can fuck me anytime you want," I assured him.

"Thank you, I'll definitely take you up on that!" he breathed heavily with a smile on his face. I wish I could fall asleep right now."

"Don't you dare," James directed, "it's your job to fly us back, remember!"

"Yeah, man, don't panic!" he said and rolled off the bed.

James cleaned up my butt and legs giving me more pleasure. Then he crawled back to Ryan who was also close to spilling his sperm down my throat. His motions had slowed just enough to help him control his explosion.

"Yeah, oh yeah; that's so good. Suck my cock baby. Drink my pleasure juice!" You love this don't you?" he asked rhetorically.

I answered by pulling him deeper into my throat.

"Oh yeah, do it baby. Suck me in. Make love to my snake!" he cried as his fuzzy pubic hair tickled my nose and he thrust his hips into my face.

One last thrust and his body went stiff, as he held tight to my head. Two quick jerks and he emptied his hose down my throat. I swallowed as quickly as possible but there was so much that I began to choke. Some of his seed escaped my mouth and ran down my neck finding my tits.

Ryan fell backwards. His knees jerked and his balls pulled tight to his body. He lay there with his legs splayed wide. Yellow cum still pumped from his dick like a water fountain. His chest rose and fell as he sucked in as much air as he possibly could.

James covered the fountain drinking up the thick nourishment that Ryan provided. I saw him lick his lips three times as consumed the tasty fluid.

Ryan pinched my nipples as James cleaned him up. "You are not going to tell me you can handle more are you? I am exhausted and I don't see how you can go on."

Chapter 4

I only smiled. I turned over on my belly and lay my head on my arms. I had no idea how long we had been flying. I was now a member of the Mile High Club and I still had two other lovers to please me.

I watched as Ryan and Marcus dressed. Rolling over, I found my clit and started massaging it. Ribbons of warmth snaked up my belly and down through my legs to my toes. I felt a wetness travel from my pussy entrance to my clit. I looked up and there was Marcus tasting me one last time. Then his lips covered mine his tongue plunged into my mouth and I tasted the combination of his juices and mine.

"I've been bringing couples up here for three years and this is the first time I've joined the club. You were great! Thanks for the pleasure!" he said.

I just smiled. His mouth covered mine and his tongue darted toward my throat. I felt his thumb and forefinger pinch the hard nipple there, just before he rolled off the bed.

James and I watched as they entered the cockpit and the other two pussy pleasers emerged about ten minutes later. They had smiles on their faces.

"Well, how has your birthday been so far?" James asked.

'Magnificent! Thank you for being so thoughtful and caring."

"Good, I'm glad that it's been good for you!" he smiled and licked his lips. "Mmmm, it's been good for me too. My little dicklett can barely stand the excitement.

"Great, I'm glad that it's been god for you and we're here to make it even better! Ethan greeted us with is deep voice.

Ethan looked like an African god as he strolled down the narrow hall toward us. His dark skin was smooth and unblemished. His smile bright and his eyes flashed as if lightening were flickering in them.

"I certainly thank you for that, too! But I'll be the judge if you don't mind?"

"Yes ma'am, I would never presume to dictate your pleasure, only provide it the best that I can," he spoke softly and apologetically.

Believe me, I'm sure you will be able to give me much pleasure," I smiled.

"Yes ma'am that is my goal!" his smile sparkled.

"Would you like to play too, Bill? I've been watching you and am very anxious to find out what kind of lover you will are. I have a feeling you are a very giving man."

Bill was calm and he had a broad smile on his face. He appeared confident and ready to do what he must to make sure that this was the type of experience that I was expecting and hoping for.

"Well, ma'am, I hope that I will make you happy. I plan to do my best to give you what you might enjoy. If there's something special just let me know and if it's doable, then I'll give it my best shot." His mile brightened and he licked his lips.

"Thank you, Bill; I appreciate your candor."

He nodded his head and the two of them began undressing. They looked up and realized that James was also watching them strip. Four eyes appealed to me.

"It's okay; James always likes to watch. He hired you guys to please me and he also helps with the cleanup afterwards. I hope you'll be comfortable with that." I tried to calm them.

Finally, they stripped down to their skin.

Ethan was a mammoth of a man. Clothed, I could tell he was large, but his body was like a well chiseled sculpture. All the muscles were in the right places and his stomach was a washboard.

Bill was also well defined, but not as tight. His legs were those of a runner. He had strong muscles and perfectly sculptured contours.

My juices started flowing. I wanted to feel their hands, tongues and mouths on my body.

"Well boys, are you ready to play?" James asked.

Their heads bobbed up and down.

"Well, come on; I'm anxious to see what you've got to give me.

"Please, come make me feel wonderful!" I invited.

Ethan knelt before me. His dark dong swung back and forth between his legs. "I'd like to kiss you if it's all right ma'am."

"Yes, I would like that," I whispered and leaned toward him. His large hand caught my cheek and chin as he leaned toward me. His mouth covered mine and his tongue found its way deep into my throat.

"Mmmmm, you taste good, ma'am and you smell good too! You're skin is so soft." A rose color touched his high cheekbones.

"Thank you, Ethan; I like the way you kissed me."

"What would please you, ma'am." Bill asked.

"Show me what you do best; I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

He reached over and ran his hand under my hair lifting it off my neck. His lips brushed my shoulder and I felt his warm breath on my back. His lips drew a map on my back from my shoulders to the lowest tip of my spine.

Then his fingers slowly skated back up my backbone. With each movement of his hand, his lips sealed the spot he had touched. An excited chill tickled my clit and my hair touched his face. He slid lower and at the arch of my back, his tongue drew circles over the top of my buttocks. The sensations were nearly indescribable. My nipples, even though not yet touched were erect and aching for more.

Ethan knelt before me. His tongue traced m mounds and his mouth sucked them in one at a time. The warmth of his mouth was as the sun at noon shining down on me.

I was experiencing sensations, until now, that were completely foreign to me. I la back and let them please me, as I was sure no other man could or would.

James' face was aglow as he watched them pleasure me. I could tell he wanted to join in and he would have complimented their touch. He, however, chose to stay back and watch in awe as these two men bestowed upon me euphoria as I have never before nor since experienced.

"Ma'am, may I have sex with you?" Ethan asked softly.

"Please do, I know it will be like heaven."

His black cock stood up like a flagpole. Its head a deep purple and its shaft throbbing. His balls were heavy and surely filled with sweet cum.

James and I both licked our lips. It was a beautiful cock and I couldn't wait for it to find its way into my hungry pussy.

"How would you like me to fuck you, Ma'am?"

"Doggie style sounds good to me. Have you done doggie style before?"

"Yes, Ma'am, once; I liked it because I could go longer that way. I would like to fuck you from behind. You have good hips to hold onto."

James helped me get on all fours and then invited Ethan to kneel behind me. He handed him some lubricant. He took the bottle and sprayed glycerin over the thick head of his dick.

A smile crossed his face and he licked his lips. "Mmmm" I know this is going to be really good. Look at that tight little pussy and my cock is going to explode really quickly in that tight little piece! Ma'am, you're a dream come true."

"So are you, Ethan; you're making my life long dream a reality for me."

"Believe me Ma'am; you are for me, too. Then I felt the fire as his plum shaped head forced its way deep into my love canal.

"Ohhhhhh!" I cried as the tears leaked from my eyes and the pleasure-pain flowed through me hot and strong. His rhythm musical as the thick shaft stretched my cunt like it was rubber. Moisture dripped from my eyes and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

The pain and pleasure merged to calm me and my body began to respond to the large member that filled my love box. When he pulled back, my body followed to hold onto his masterful member.

Bill had been watching all along. He hadn't said much but his cock had grown and was bouncing up and down as he knelt beside me.

"Come here, Bill! I want to taste that sucker you have there. It is trying so hard to reach me but from that distance, it never will." I licked my lips and he crawled toward me.

His prick was beautifully shaped. The head was heart shaped and rosy. It dangled just outside my reach.

"Please Bill; will you place it in my mouth? It's a little hard for me to reach for it in this position."

He smiled a little smugly. I pouted. He got to his knees and crawled towards me, dick in hand. "Is this what you want?" It's not as big as the one in your pussy. Are you sure you want it?"

I shook my head vehemently, "Please, I want to suck you off. I want to taste you seed and lick that perfect head of yours!"

"Hmmmm, well let's see what you've got," he held the valentine shaped head to my lips and I flicked my tongue towards its hole.

He sighed noticeably as his hips plunged forward. I saw a look of pleasure on his face.

I licked at its head as a drop of precum seeped out. Then I swallowed its length and felt it hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed and its wings tickled my throat.

"Oh baby, that's it! Suck it deep for me! Yeah, that's right baby; do it! Do it the way I like it; deep and tight!"

His hips pressed tight to my face as my head bobbed forward and back taking as much as I could without gagging on his length.

His hands steadied my head and his hips began controlling the depth he went into my throat. He was growing longer in my mouth and deeper into my throat. Tears filled my eyes and my nose began to run.

His pubic hairs tickled my nose with each downward shove. Then as he pulled back to ram me again I took a deep breath of air.

He rammed my face sever times before his balls tightened and I felt the pumping of his dick just before his hot cum exploded into my mouth.

Simultaneously, Ethan exploded in my pussy and my body shook vehemently with pleasure. Hot fluids filled both my ass and my mouth.

James crawled under me to catch the dripping cum from Ethan's Shlong. He missed the overflow of Bill's.

My body shook with pleasure as I felt it run down my chin warm and soothing.

Bill's body shook with the release of his seed and he lost his balance and fell onto the mat.

Ethan's weight pressed me to the mat with James under me.

I began to laugh and they followed me to the mat. James barely escaped the tragedy.

"We'll be landing in about ten minutes guys, so you had better start getting decent!" squawked the message from the cockpit.

I turned and kissed Ethan hard on the lips. His tongue responded in kind. Bill knelt in front of me and I kissed him. My tongue probed deep in his mouth. When he released me, I said, "You tasted good. Orange juice right?"

His cheeks turned red and his head bounced up and down.

"I liked."

"So did I!"

James sat up and held out his hand. They both shook it and then they kissed me passionately.

"You are the best we've ever had," Ethan said.

"Yes, I can't remember ever playing; only flying and wishing I could be doing this.

You made my birthday very special and I will always remember this day. It was the best birthday I have ever had. And you guys are really good bulls.

When we landed, I kissed all four of them good-bye. James shook hands and gave them our phone number; "Just in case you want to visit!" he told them.

"We'll miss you, Ma'am!"

"I'll miss you too. It was wonderful!

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers
12