Mile High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was gone. He was in heaven. He was about to join the mile high club, and with a gorgeous creature like this. Bollocks to the cash! His mind continued to wander around the fantastic possibilities of what sex with this goddess could possibly be like and he failed to notice the food and drinks trolley now parked at the end of his row.

******

Angelica had locked the toilet door behind her and she waited in anticipation for the knock. This had been perfect. Not only had she had a thoroughly good time with a handsome young man, but she had made over four hundred pounds into the bargain. She was reflecting pleasantly on these facts when a somewhat tentative knock sounded. Angelica reached for the lock and then stood back to allow her soon-to-be-lover into the small space.

A dark shadow filled the cubicle far more than Jason would ever have done.

"Who the fuck..." Her question was cut short as a large hand clasped over her mouth muffling her voice.

"I'm here for my fun slut. I am sitting behind you and I over-heard you bringing lover boy off. Then I picked up on your offer of a place in the mile high club. He's stuck behind the trolley dolly and so I'm here in his place. I assume that's ok?"

Angelica felt his other huge hand grip her arm tightly and nodded feigning enthusiasm.

The man's eyebrows lifted. "You are even more beautiful close up sweetheart. And it just so happens that my favourite hobby is pursuing the attentions of pretty girls?" He gave her a brutally sickening smile. "...and in your case a very pretty girl. I am going to release you now but if you cry out I'll beat you so bad that you won't ever be called beautiful again. Understand?"

He raised his hand, and gestured menacingly to make his threats even more clear.

Angelica shrunk away and nodded. He reached out and flipped open the first button of the short sequence of three on her skimpy, cropped top.

"Hey what...?"

"The only thing I find more entertaining than fucking a gorgeous creature like you ..." the man moved to cup her easily accessible left breast "...Is undressing one."

He tilted his head. "Aren't you a little warm, all buttoned up like that?" He moved his hand again.

The second and third buttons on Angelica's top popped open.

"No, don't!" her breasts were now accessible from both the underside and the cleavage. "Stop that! You...pervert!"

He tendered a look of surprise and mock hurt.

"Pervert?" A menacing smile lifted his lips, and a fire of malicious intent gleamed in his dark eyes. "I can show you perversion, if you like."

He lifted both of his hands. Angelica again shirked away thinking quickly of something to distract him. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

"You wanted my breast?" she asked, trying to placate her assailant.

"Yes."

She scooped her flesh up in one hand, cupping herself, raising the beautiful mound higher for him to see. The dark erect nipple pointed at him, and he fell upon her, wrapping his lips around it, exploring the shape with his tongue. She sighed, and he sucked hard on her until his mouth was full and he could taste the perfumed sweetness of her skin.

A constant flat line of lust began to settle over him, and he lavished his tongue upon her, twirling around the base of her nipple, flicking over the top of it, massaging deep into her breast with the steady action of his mouth.

"Kiss me," she commanded him.

Her mouth was as succulent as her breast, yielding quickly before him as he snaked his tongue between her teeth, to probe her succulence and warmth. She pulled him in feeling his hard solid erection against her groin.

Then her hand was on him, squeezing his rigid flesh and provoking it to strain harder against the fabric of his clothes.

Her fingers were skilled, her touch knowing as she worked her way into his fly and under his shorts. The shock of her hand against his skin made him momentarily light headed, his huge body threatening to release an orgasm before she had even started fully.

Her grip was hard and insistent, sliding the foreskin up over his engorged tip, and then peeling it back to leave him exposed once more. She worked him slowly, building the pressure in his cock and stomach until he thought he might explode. He wanted to be inside this stunning fuck-toy, to force her back against the stark wall of the lavatory, slip aside the delicate thong that no doubt covered her pussy and find his way into the inviting dampness of her sex.

"Do you like that?" she asked him, her tone knowing.

"Yes."

"Turn around." Angelica had to stop this barbarian from raping her and luckily she had learned enough from the back streets of Budapest to save her body from its impending humiliation.

He had no idea what she was going to do to him now but whatever it was he wanted more.

Then he was suddenly hit from behind and thrown to the ground. Another telling blow landed squarely on his back as he slumped against the toilet wall, the wind knocked out of him. Angelica grabbed his arm and twisted it up tightly behind his back. Then, despite the apparent slight build of this deceptive seductress, he was yanked to his feet. The cold of a razor sharp steel switch blade, smuggled onto the plane, dented his straining neck muscles.

"Ok you perv here's what we do. You fasten yourself up, turn around and go back to your seat. You don't look at me again and you certainly don't attempt to touch me. Ok?"

Silence.

"Ok?" Her tone was now more menacing, demanding an answer.

"Y...y...yes, ok!" he stammered.

"Oh, and this little incident just cost you one hundred pounds. Give."

He reached inside his pocket, without once removing his eyes from hers, and gave her a wad of notes that actually totaled one hundred and eighty pounds.

"Ok now go."

He buttoned himself up and could not get out fast enough. Angelica once more locked the door. There appeared to be no queue which was a relief. She smiled to herself and placed the cash in her own pocket. She was about to return to her seat when there was another knock. This time she was wary. No way did she want a repeat of what had just happened. Reaching down she unlocked the door and peeked out. It was Jason, she sighed with relief.

"Are you okay? Did that other guy try to get in? I'm sorry Angelica I got stuck behind the refreshment trolley."

"It's okay Jason. He just knocked on the door and I told him he would have to wait and so I guess he went away."

Jason stared at the beautiful girl before him. The experience of having her in the seat was fantastic enough but seeing her at her full, slim height was exceptional. She really was stunning.

Pent up lust radiated from her and Jason gulped in awe as he saw her small pink tongue dart out and wet her full pouting lips.

Angelica reached down to his groin and began to trace her fingers around his jean-covered cock, feeling the hardening length grow even more under her touch.

He groaned. She felt horny with his cock so close, and yet so far away from her own ever moistening pussy. Surrendering to her feelings she reached down to squeeze him - hard.

"I need to be fucked." Jason laughed. Then watched, mesmerized, as she reached down to her waist.

Angelica raised her hips, slowly undid her fly and slid down her jeans along with her small, silk white panties. She stood before him entirely naked from the undersides of her breasts downwards. Jason stared at the thin line of blond pubic hair. He needed longer to savour her but they were short on time and space. Angelica wanted him to see her masturbate and so she licked her fingertips then slid them down her belly and between her thighs to touch her puffed up, pink pussy lips.

"I'm so wet, Jason, so very wet, and sooooooo empty."

To emphasize the point Angelica slipped her middle finger inside the slit, and began to move it slowly so that she wouldn't explode before he was inside her. Jason's eyes seemed to grow as he watched her fingers disappear into her glorious snatch. But the Eastern European girl was so horny that she needed more....

"Oh, Jason, my fingers feel so good. Only a nice hard cock could do me better now." she moaned.

Quickly he whipped out his solid erection and took her in his arms. With frantic desperation he pushed her against the wall, pulled her slim, tanned legs around him and shoved his full length easily inside her. Then he began to fuck her, pulling himself almost out with each thrust, then pausing slightly before thrusting back in as deep as he could go. Since he had already climaxed a short while ago, Jason had no difficulty restraining his own orgasm until he felt Angelica move under him. Her legs tightened around his waist as she cried out.

The Hungarian beauty whimpered and moaned uncontrollably as she closed her eyes focusing all of her thoughts on the piston like thrusts Jason was fucking her with. Then she stopped thinking at all as Jason gave one mighty push and Angelica began to climax hard. With her eyes squeezed tight her whole body shuddered.

"Oh yes I come!" she wailed, but she didn't stop humping her hot pussy against her lover's hard body. Jason kept moving inside her, fucking her as his mouth covered her right breast, his teeth biting gently while his penis worked its magic.

The spasms came again, this time wrenching her hips away from the wall, as she was consumed by orgasm once more. Angelica could hear her voice echoing off the toilet's bear walls, begging Jason, asking him not to stop. Then he joined her in the world of ecstasy.

"Angelica I love you," he yelled as his back arched and he spurted jet after thick jet of hot sperm into his lover.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssss!" He hissed as his release came. Both bodies, still entwined, slipped to the ground. It was done. Angelica had come, twice, and Jason had never been so satisfied in his entire life.

He looked at her. She smiled.

"So, that's it then?" he asked, hoping that somehow there would be more.

"It is my lover boy. But here." Picking up her jeans she reached inside the pocket and counted out five twenty pound notes. Jason smiled. She knew that the hulk she had just scared the shit out of had paid her one hundred and eighty pounds, but Jason didn't and he was very, very grateful for the 'refund'. Angelica reached forward and kissed him, softly.

"Thank you Jason." She stood up and replaced her jeans.

"Here take this." She handed her brief white, silk thong to him. He took it quickly and pushed it into his pocket. It would be a valuable memento when, later tonight, he tried to recall his eventful flight to Hungary.

******

"Thank you, and bye," said Laura politely to the stewardess as they disembarked. Angelica followed her down the steps and into the terminal building. Jason was behind them both. He looked weary but very happy. Angelica stopped and turned.

"Thank you Jason. I hope you have a nice time in my homeland." She moved towards him and planted a short kiss on his cheek.

"Bye, bye." She smiled. He just stared. The girl of his dreams was walking away from him. He was over three hundred pounds worse off, but the meories were more than worth it.

"So here we are Laura, my home."

Both girls turned to each other and smiled.

******

THE END.

******

I hope you enjoyed this story. Feedback is always appreciated and please feel free to vote. Thank You - Sfor.

12