Mile High Club

Story Info
Sex with a flight attendant.
1k words
4.28
54.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was traveling home from a trip to Australia, hours and hours stuck in a plane. I had already seen all the movies, it was night and just about everyone was trying to sleep. I couldn't read my book, every time I put on the light someone would complain. I can't sleep on planes, I'm 6'3", I just can't get comfortable. The flight attendant came by and asked if I needed a pillow, I just told her no Thanks, I can't sleep. She asked if I wanted to come to the back of the plane, she said she would make me a drink and it would give me a chance to stretch my legs.

I agreed, it would be good to get up and move around some. She walked ahead of me, I was glad, it gave me a chance to check out her perfectly shaped ass. I had noticed her when they were serving dinner earlier, she was very friendly, and I thought she was very sexy too. She was Asian, I have always had a thing for Asian chicks. She was about 5'6", cute little boobs, nice smile, and of course that great tight ass.

She asked me what I wanted to drink, I told her coffee would be fine. We started talking, she told me at night on these long flights it was usually boring for however had that shift, everybody is sleeping, so they don't have a lot to do. She asked if I was traveling for business or pleasure? I told her it was all pleasure, I had gone to Australia for a bicycle trip, from Melbourne to Sydney. She thought it sounded like fun.

She told me her name was Marie, she was from the Philippines, and that she started as a flight attendant about a year ago. She loves to travel, all the Foreign countries that she gets to see. She also loves meeting people from all around the world.

As she was talking I couldn't help but look her over, up and down. She was really sexy, I was really getting hot for her, but I figured yeah right, that will never happen. I thought that maybe I could try asking here out to see my city when we got to the U.S., I had to give it a try.

Just then we hit some turbulence, and my coffee spilled all over my pants, it's a good thing it had cooled down, but I was soaked. She asked me if I had anything in my carry on that I could change into. I told her I did, she said that I should go into the rest room and she would get my bag for me.

I took off my pants and a few moments later Marie told me she had my bag, I opened the door and she stood there and looked down at my crotch and smiled. She didn't even try to hand my bag over, she just smiled and finally said, "well are you going to invite me in or do I have to stand here waiting."

I couldn't believe my own ears, but I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity like this. She closed the door behind her and made certain it was locked. She told me that this was the first time she had ever done this. She said some of the other flight attendants told her that they had done it, so she figured she would try it.

I started by kissing her, she had very soft sweet lips, and reached for the buttons on her jacket. It was very close quarters in the bathroom, but we soon were both naked. I grabbed one of her boobs and sucked it into my mouth, her entire boob fit, and as I pulled off, my lips tightened around her nipple, pulling on it, she moaned her approval.

While I was sucking on her boobs, she was stroking my hard cock, she knelt down as best as she could and sucked my cock into her mouth, she wrapped her lips around my cockhead and sucked hard. Her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked my cock. Faster and faster, my head was spinning, I wouldn't last much longer and told her I was going to cum. She kept up her pace, and when I blew my load she started swallowing, never slowing down, she sucked my cock dry. It was the best blowjob of my life.

I grabbed her by her hips and lifted her onto the edge of the tiny sink and spread her legs as wide as I could in the tight confines. I dove my tongue right into her bald pussy and started licking her as she held my head tightly in place. I spread her cuntlips apart and jabbed my tongue inside her pussy, licking her until she could stand it no more, she begged for me to fuck her now, she wanted me inside her now.

I was more than willing to oblige her request, I stood up and positioned my cockhead at her opening and eased my cock inside. She was really tight, and oh so wet. She wrapped her legs around my hips as I fucked her. I bent over and sucked her nipples into my lips as my cock continued to pound into her with long hard thrust. She grabbed my buttchecks with her hands and pulled my tighter towards her. I could feel my balls begin to tighten with my approaching orgasm. I told her I was going to cum, she told me not to stop, she was cumming too. I unloaded my sperm deep inside her cunt, when I pulled out our combined juices started dripping out of her pussy onto the floor.

We quickly got dressed, hoping that no one had overheard what we were doing. She opened the door slowly, one of her co-workers was standing there, she just smiled and said welcome to the club.

I slowly walked back to my seat. About an hour later she came by and served breakfast, she handed me a note, with her phone number, the note said she would be back in my city again next week, with a two day layover. She also mentioned her friend would be joining us too. I can't wait.