Mile High Club

Story Info
Young lady meets a BBC on a plane.
1.3k words
3.98
29.6k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
121 Followers

I'm Calvin and I work for a security consulting company that sends me to different airports around the country. It had been six months since I've been home. I have been very busy, in my job, as a security consultant, but the thought of finally going home to my beach house in The Cape, (Cape Cod, Massachusetts) still lingered. As I sat on a plane in San Diego on my way back from Seattle, I dozed off. My eyes closed and I am remembering the lovely time I had with this lovely MILF and her twenty three year old daughter last time I was in San Diego. The thought of Amelia's young tender body hunted my mind. Her long red hair and soft green eyes along with her long delicious legs made my mouth water. The thought of her firm round ass, 36B cup tits and her red trimmed pussy was making my ten inch cock hard all over again.

My daydreaming was soon interrupted by a voice; "Excuse me, but I think you are in my seat." I opened my eyes to see a beautiful young Asian girl standing before me. She showed me her ticket; she had the seat right next to me, as I moved in order to let her pass I couldn't help noticing what a lovely ass she had. I thought to myself, nice ass for an Asian girl. She was about five foot one, maybe one hundred ten pounds soaking wet. She was slim with a sexy ass. She wore a pair of blue cut off jean shorts that showed off her beautiful toned legs and round tight ass. A yellow tank top that was so tight it accented her firm 36C breasts. It was a perfect combination to her dark brown eyes, and beautiful tan skin and long silky black hair.

As a security consultant, I have traveled all over the world and have fucked many women from many backgrounds. However, I had never been with an Asian woman, I was hoping that was about to change. Once she settled in her seat, we introduced ourselves. She told me her name was Namika. She was a twenty year old art major from New York, and she had been in SanDiego for six months studying and was on her way home for a long needed break. I was quite taken with the young lady because not only was she just about the hottest thing I have laid eyes on since Amelia, but she was smart and funny.

This six hour flight from San Diego to New York had always seemed endless but right now, I didn't mind the long hours sitting next to this Asian beauty. Right before they started serving snacks the conversation slightly changed to sex when I asked her if she had a boyfriend waiting back home. Namika said no, that she and the guy she had been with since high school had broken up right before she had left for San Diego.

After we ate, Namika complained that she was cold; the flight attendant brought a warm blanket as the inflight movie began. As we settled in to watch the movie, it was very clear that the last thing on both of our minds was some boring movie that neither of us would pay attention to. I told her that I was also getting cold; Namika told me she would be glad to share the blanket with me if I was cold; we snuggled as the lights dimmed and the cabin grew dark.

It didn't take me long to make my move when I ran my hand up her thigh. Namika just smiled as she unbuttoned her shorts, putting my hand inside them, feeling her tight hot little hole was all it took. I excused myself and walked over to check out the restroom. When I came back I asked Namika to follow me. She followed me to the back of the plane. When we got to the door of the handicapped restroom; I opened the door and led her in.

Once in the restroom, we were not strangers anymore. I pushed her back onto the sink, pulled down her shorts exposing her black trimmed heart shaped hair just above her pussy. I dropped to my knees and quickly started fingering her, first one, then two as I began to shove my fingers deeper and deeper into her tight little kitty, lifting one leg over my shoulder as I sucked her sweet pussy. She took off her top and I reached up to play with her hard little nipples. As she leaned back enjoying me eating her sweet nectar, she ran her hand through my hair as I sucked her tight hole dry.

After I was done, I stood up and she knelt in front of me as she began to unzip my pants reaching in pulling out all ten inches of my manhood. Namika dropped to her knees; by the look on her face I could tell she was taken back by the sight of my long strong cock. As she opened her mouth slipping her sweet beautiful lips around my big black cock watching it disappear in her mouth, I could barely hold myself back as a sexual passion over took me as I fucked her lovely face.

I shot my load into her mouth. She started shaking as she takes and swallows my cum. She slurped up every drop of my sweet sticky juice, like a dog with a bone as she licked my cock clean. I pulled her up to her feet and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I got down to my knees and laid her down on the restroom floor and spread her legs apart plowing all ten inches of this big black cock into her sweet tight pink pussy. Namika let out a scream so loud that we were both afraid that we would be discovered. I cupped her mouth with my hand to shush her. "Oh baby, I sure do love me some Asian pussy," I whispered as I continue to pound her pussy over and over again as the first wave of orgasms swept through her body.

I flipped her over into the doggy style over the toilet and penetrated her from the back. Namika let out another, but soft scream as she takes my ten inch black cock inside her. Although she was wet, she was still tight. After a good pounding, I grabbed her firm round ass with both hands and spread it open. I reached down and lick her pink tight ass hole. Using my saliva as lube and plunged the head of my cock in her awaiting tight ass. Namika wanted to scream but no sound came out. She shivered as I drove my cock deeper in her. "Yes, fuck me!" She screamed as I continue pounding her tight ass. Not too long after I was balls deep in her as I exploded. I pulled out and she turned around and took my cock into her mouth and sucked me dry.

An hour and a half later we both emerged from the restroom, the cabin was still dark as we slipped back into our seats relaxed and very satisfied. Namika drifted into a light sleep and I got up to get some orange juice as I was dehydrated from earlier. When I came back she was just waking up. She sat back in her seat with a confused look on her face. "Hey beautiful, are you ok?"

She looked up at me standing there smiling. "Oh yea, I'm fine." She said as I hand her a cup of coffee.

We sat back in our seats smiling from ear to ear at the thought of our earlier adventure in the restroom. I told her that we would be landing in New York in an hour. As the light came on signaling for us to prepare for landing I turned to her and asked if she would like to spend a few days down the cape with me at my beach house. Namika didn't hesitate and called her parents. Namika continued her adventure with me to Massachusetts.

blcking
blcking
121 Followers