Mile-High Med Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my dick out of her mouth. "She reached over and grabbed a condom, opened the wrapper, and stuck it in her mouth. What was she doing? She then put my cock back into her eager mouth. The next thing I knew, my hard-on was dressed in a condom.

"You'll never guess how many guys I had to blow to learn to perform that trick!" Maria stood up, her tits jiggling as she did so.

"I told you Angie was the biggest slut I knew—-other than me! See, she's fucked nine guys this trip, but so have I! We had a bet going—-who could fuck the most cocks! And I plan to take the lead right now!"

Maria continued. "And I've got another surprise for you." She looked down at her skirt. Her black skirt was loose, flowing, but only went down to her mid-thighs. I looked down too. She then lifted the skirt up. I was expecting to see her panties but—-nope!—-she wasn't wearing any!

"I told you sluts like Angie wear thongs! But bigger sluts—-whores like me!—-wear nothing at all!"

Maria continued to hold her skirt up. She had shaved her pubic hair into a strip, a stretch of black hair leading straight to paradise.

Without a warning, she grabbed my condom-covered cock and positioned it right at her cunt.

"Ready to join the Mile-High Club?!"

Hell yeah I was! She jumped up on me, enveloping her me around her legs. I grabbed and held on to her round ass as she was now airborne. With this, my dick entered her.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. I turned around with her, so that now her ass was up on the sink ledge, her legs on either side of me. And I fucked her! Back and forth, the rhythm picked up and so did the moaning.

"Fuck me Doc! Fuck your slutty patient!"

She might have been a whore, but her pussy was tight and wet. I fucked with all that I had, released all my energy, and in a minute I came. I felt shot after shut of cum shoot out of me as Maria just yelled "Yes, Yes!!" Her tits were jolting up and down, back and forth, as she leaned her head back and came together with me.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. I froze. Then I heard a voice, that same stewardess's voice from before. "If she's vomiting again, you better clean that all up. I'm not dealing with anything in there." I heard her footsteps as she walked away. If she only knew what was really going on in the bathroom!

The knocking on the door hadn't fazed Maria. She got down from off of the sink's ledge, quickly straightened out her skirt, and reached down to grab my dick. "Thanks for putting me in the lead again Doc! You don't mind if a borrow this."

She removed the condom from my prick. Why did she want that? She lifted it up high, and examined it under the lights. "Not a bad job. You really shot a big load. But I bet you'd rather see this in me, or on me. Sorry, can't do that. But how about this?"

She took a step over to where Angie still sat, completely naked. Maria walked holding the used condom out in her right hand, holding it carefully like it was a bomb or something.

I thought she was looking for the trash can, but then she said, "Shame for it to go to waste." With that, she used her other hand to lift up the bottom of the condom, until it was now nearly even with the top, about to spill its load. She looked down for a second, then tipped the condom, and my cum spilled out. It landed on Angie! The first few drops landed on her tits, but then Maria changed the condom's position so that Angie's face and hair got covered too.

"I told you she's a slut!"

I was amazed. Why had Maria done that? Regardless why, Angie looked awfully hot. Yeah she was naturally hot, and yeah she was already naked, but now she had my cum on her—-on her tits and face and even in her hair. And the coolest thing was that she wasn't even awake. She was still passed out!

My thoughts were interrupted by a flashing light. Maria had her telephone out and was snapping pictures of her naked and cum-covered roommate!

"Don't worry Doc, I won't get you in the pics. I'm just having some fun with Angie! She'll be shocked when she gets these in her email tomorrow!" Maria snapped a few more shots. She then found her tank top and put it back on, covering her massive mounds. It had dried some, but her tits were still pretty clearly seen.

We both looked down at Angie. "She really is hot," Maria said. "I wasn't kidding before when I said that I think about her body and her tits some times. I guess opposites attract."

Maria then took a step next to Angie. She reached down and started to rub her legs. "So soft and smooth." She moved in front of Angie now, placing one hand on each thigh. She massaged each leg, slowly widening them apart.

Angie's pussy was now more visible. Her cunt lips were much darker than her skin color.

Then Maria bent down, going all the way down on her knees between Angie's legs. "She's never let me..."

With that, my vision of Angie's pussy disappeared and was replaced by Maria's head. She was going down on her! She was eating her roommate's cunt!

I could hear the lapping sounds of Maria's mouth on Angie's cunt. Angie was now moaning, "Mmmm...mmm." Her head was swaying from side to side, but her eyes remained shut. Her hips, though, started moving. She was buckling her hips, unconsciously grinding her twat into Maria's face! God what a beautiful site!

I reached over to where Maria had put down her phone. I opened it up and snapped a shot of the lesbo action. I wanted a copy of that pic! It was then that I noticed my cock was erect again. I took a pick of that too, for the hell of it.

Turning back to the action, I heard Angie's moans pick up, followed by one big shriek, and then they subsided and the buckling died down. What an orgasm! And it appeared that Angie still was hadn't woken up.

Maria sat up on her knees. "Wow, I never knew how good her pussy tasted!"

Maria saw me standing with her camera phone, and my cock hard again. "Thanks for the pic. I'll enjoy looking at those. But I think there's one more thing to take care of before you leave Doc. I can't have my Doc leave here with a raging hard-on, unfulfilled."

Maria stood up and stepped over towards me. She put a hand on my dick. With her other hand she reached over towards the condoms and quickly had put on a new one. She stood behind me, reaching around me to continue holding on to my cock.

She whispered in my ear. "Where oh where should this big cock go?" In front of me was Angie, still sitting on the toilet seat. My cum was still in her hair and on her face and tits. Her legs were open, inviting. Her pussy was staring back at me.

Maria guided my cock forward. "Where oh where..." But it was obvious where she wanted it. I wanted it there too, inside Angie's cunt.

In a few seconds, it had reached its goal. I was on my knees, between her legs, fucking her pussy! In and out, I was thrusting back and forth. Angie was moaning again. Would she wake up? Her moans got louder, and I fucked harder.

I thought of Shauna—-that whore I was supposed to fucking now. I can't believe I was faithful to her for months, while she screwed around. My anger arose, and I took it out on Angie's cunt. But I wasn't mad at Angie. Hell I didn't even know her. All I knew was that she was hot, and I was enjoying fucking her.

"Yeah, fuck her hard!" Maria screamed from behind me, but I didn't need any additional motivation. I just continued thrusting, even as I saw flashes and knew that Maria was taking more pics.

Angie's moans grew loader, "Uhh...Oh!!...Oh!!..." And she came again, just as I too climaxed.

"Yes!!" I shouted as my cock twinged and shot out its load.

I almost collapsed onto Angie, but I didn't as I wanted to avoid my cum that was already on her. I pulled out and Maria was there waiting. She removed the condom as before, held it over Angie, and turned it over. My fresh cum joined my previous load. It was now all over her hair. Maria snapped a couple more pics.

"How are you going to get that off of her?" I asked.

"I'm not,' Maria replied. "She's just going to have to look like a whore until she gets home. Especially now that she tied me with her tenth fuck!"

At that moment, a voice came over the intercom. "We'll shortly be beginning our descent into LaGuardia Airport. Everyone, please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts."

That was my cue to leave. I returned my spent cock inside my jeans and zipped up. As I did so, Maria spoke up. "Thanks for all of your help Doc. We really needed you in here," she said as she rubbed my crotch through the jeans in appreciation. "And don't worry about Angie. I'll clean her up."

We both looked down at Angie, completely naked except for the cum shower. "But she may need a doctor to check on her in the future, you know, to make sure that she completely recovers."

Maria gave a wink and reached into her purse. She scribbled something down on a sheet of paper. "Our address and phone number, in case you'd like to make a house call!" And she reached down into the pile of Angie's clothes and pulled out her thong. Handing it to me as well, she said, "Here, take these--to pay you for your services, and remind you of your time with us."

I quickly stuffed the paper and panties into my front pants pocket. I opened the bathroom door, looking out to make sure no one was in the aisle. It was empty. I turned for one last look, saw Maria starting to put Angie's shorts back on her, and thought, "It's good to be a doctor!" I headed out, noticing that the vomit had been cleaned up. I walked back to my seat quickly.

As I sat waiting for the plane to land, I realized that my hand had slipped into my pocket, and that I was rubbing the panties between my fingers. I knew that I would be seeing my "patients" again soon!

12