Mile High with An Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had both recently updated our lists and, as luck would have it, Martha Hunt was at the top of mine along with Adriana Lima and Taylor Swift. Martha was the whole package, tall, blonde, amazing blue eyes, a southern girl with a sense of humor. Seeing her on an episode of Two Broke Girls brought her to the top of my list and here I was rubbing her feet on a private jet with no other passengers aboard.

"That feels amazing," Martha cooed as I worked on her left foot first. My big, strong hands surrounded her foot as I used my fingers to gently massage the top of it. I moved from her toes up to her ankle then back again. Repeating this a few times as Martha closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. I then moved to her arches, I let my thumbs massage her foot through her soft, gray socks. I made small circles with my thumbs, the left moving counterclockwise and the right moving clockwise. I let my right hand move down and I squeezed her heel as my left hand continued to work the arch of her foot.

"That's not too hard, is it?" I asked.

"Not at all," Martha said as she opened her eyes and smiled. I turned my attention to her heel, rubbing the Achilles tendon slowly back and forth. I looked up at Martha and she had her eyes closed and she was biting down on her lower lip as my thumbs moved slowly up and down the bottom of her foot. "Fuck," she moaned low.

"I'll never understand how you ladies can walk in those high-heels," I said with a smile. I moved my hands up and gently squeezed and rotated each of her toes to help loosen them up before moving back down to work on her heel again. I could see Martha's breathing had increased a little and she was keeping her eyes closed as I massaged her foot through the gray wool socks. "Is it alright if I take your sock off?" I asked.

"Yes," Martha replied with a soft moan. I pulled her sock free and went to work on her bare foot. Her toenails were freshly manicured with red polish and silver tips. She started to moan as my hands worked her bare foot. I worked her pressure points as she let out more soft, little moans. I squeezed her heel and she stifled a moan as she looked up at me, her blue eyes sparkling with pleasure. "You are way too good at that," she smiled.

"Practice makes perfect," I said with a grin as I released her left foot. "Next foot, please."

Martha's eyes watched me as she raised her right foot up and put it on my lap for the same treatment. After about ten minutes my performance had Martha grinning from ear to ear. "Would your wife mind renting you out for a few days?" Martha giggled.

"You'd have to ask her," I said with a grin. "Are you in need of a computer security expert?"

"As long as he has hands like yours," she smiled sweetly. "It is a shame that you're married."

"If I was single I don't know if I could handle being your rebound guy," I said as I looked into Martha's blue eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asked as she leaned forward, putting her hands on my knees.

"You're an amazing woman. You check every box I'd have; you're tall, blonde, funny, smart, and that little southern accent you have absolutely drives me wild. I'd enjoy the Hell out of exploring every inch of you but the rebound guy never seems to end up with the girl," I said with a wry smile. "And that would suck."

"You're sweet," Martha said. "Your wife is a lucky girl."

"So, if I wasn't married?" I asked.

"Oh, we'd already be going at it like crazed rabbits on that bed in the back," Martha said with a big, southern, shit-eating grin.

"That is not fair," I laughed.

"I know, and I'm not really that easy," she smiled. "But with the breakup, the wine, and that amazing foot rub, I could be."

My eyes were locked on Martha as I contemplated what I should do and say next. Martha raised her long arms up over her head and stretched her slender frame. I wondered what my wife would do if she was ever in a similar situation with any of the three celebrities on her list. I also cursed the fact that this game did not have clearer rules, for instance, was it required to let your partner know you used the free pass?

"More wine?" I asked as I picked up the bottle and refilled my glass. Martha nodded and picked up her glass and held it out for me to fill it.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled as the bottle emptied into her glass.

"Did you ever have a celebrity free pass list with a significant other?" I asked as I disposed of the empty wine bottle.

"Yes, when I was younger," she smiled.

"It must complicate things when you are a celebrity, especially a gorgeous supermodel," I said as I sat back into my seat. "I mean, there probably isn't a list of three guys that you couldn't have if you really wanted them."

"I don't know about that," she chuckled. "I'm not Scar-Jo or anything."

"Are you serious?" I laughed. "That girl is like 5-foot tall and is nowhere near as stunningly beautiful as you are."

"Thanks," Martha beamed. "But I can already think of one guy I'd put on that list right now that I can't have." She smiled a seductive little smile and looked into my eyes.

"I think you've had too much wine," I smiled as I felt my face get a bit flushed due to the way Martha was looking at me. "Besides, I'm not a celebrity."

"Celebrities aren't all they're cracked up to be," Martha sighed. "Let me tell you, I'm just a simple southern girl from North Carolina."

"Is it weird, living the lifestyle that you have now?" I asked.

"Yes, totally," she said as she looked down at the dark red wine in her glass. "It's really like playing dress-up as a kid, except I get paid really well for it."

"That doesn't sound so bad," I said.

"It can get lonely, though," Martha said looking up at me. "Relationships are tough because it's hard to find time together and dating is nearly impossible because I'm in a new city every few days. But I'm young and I am enjoying the adventure. Do you and your wife have a celebrity free pass list?"

"Yes," I said and then finished the rest of the wine that was remaining in my glass. I knew what question would be coming next and I really was not sure how to answer it. It would be very easy to lie and list off three beautiful women that didn't include Martha and quickly move on. I wondered how she'd react to being on my list, she might take it as an honor and she might all of a sudden think I've been trying to scam her since she walked onto the plane.

"Don't be shy, tell me who is on your list," Martha smiled, finished the wine from her glass and placed the glass down on the table. She leaned forward, her hands on her face and her elbows on her knees as if she was a kid waiting for someone to tell her a story. I could feel my face once again getting flushed and I hoped I wasn't turning a bright crimson color.

"There are three women on the list," I said and then took a deep breath. I flashed back to my first speech for my college public speaking class as it was the last time I could remember being this nervous saying anything in front of anyone.

"Who is number 3?" Martha asked, her blue eyes wide as she waited for my answer.

"Taylor Swift," I said.

"Very nice, she is a total sweetheart," Martha smiled. "I could give you her phone number."

"Right, because that's all I need to make that happen," I smiled.

"I could tell her about your amazing foot rubs," Martha giggled.

"That's a vital skill to have?" I asked.

"You have no idea," Martha grinned. "Who is number 2?"

"Adriana Lima," I said.

"I love her!" Martha smiled. "I hate her too, she seems to get better looking as she ages."

"Yes, she does," I nodded.

"I could give you her number too," Martha said slyly. "Of course, I could also introduce you to her as well, she's going to be at the store opening in Dublin with me." Now my mind was really starting to spin. For all of the years that I had a celebrity free pass list, I'd only met one of the celebrities on my list and that was Jennifer Love-Hewitt at a book signing. She was sweet and bubbly and all I could manage to say to her was thank you as she signed my copy of the book.

"Wow," was all that managed to come out when I tried to speak. I did my best to try and slow my mind down and try to decide how I'd answer when we got to the number one woman on my list. "Does anyone actually know the rules of the free pass game? I mean, are you supposed to tell your significant other that you've used one?"

"That's a good question," Martha said. "Let's look it up. May I see your tablet?"

"Sure," I said as I unlocked then handed her my iPad Pro.

"Let's see," Martha said biting her lower lip as the typed a few different search terms into Google and sampled the answers. "None of them really say. I guess it's something everyone must determine on their own."

"I guess it would have been a lot smarter to determine the rules at the start," I said as Martha handed my tablet back to me.

"Do you think your wife would be pissed if you hooked up with someone on your list?" Martha asked playfully.

"I don't know," I groaned.

"Would you be pissed if she hooked up with someone on her list?"

"Probably," I laughed. "But, that's the point of the game, right? You don't have to like it, you just have to give the free pass."

"True, interesting," Martha said as she sat back in her seat.

"What is?" I asked.

"The game is more complicated than it seems," Martha said. "On the surface, it seems like something that is just a fun little fantasy, but in the case of someone actually meeting anyone on their list and finding out that they have a shot with them it becomes dangerous."

"I know, right?" I replied as I looked into Martha's amazing blue eyes.

"For instance, your wife said you have a free pass with Adriana Lima, correct?"

"Yes."

"But if you actually hook up with Adriana Lima your wife might be pissed."

"Also correct, but the free pass should erase that."

"Supposed to, but people are emotional beings. Forget about that, though," Martha said. "Worse yet is if you have a chance with Adriana Lima and don't take it because you think your wife would be pissed. Then you're probably going to resent her and regret the decision not to do it for the rest of your life."

"Like in WarGames, the only winning move is not to play," I groaned.

"But, you're already playing and so is your wife," Martha said. "Maybe she's already used a free pass and hasn't told you."

"I don't think she has."

"Who is on her list?" Martha asked with a mischievous grin.

"Derek Jeter, Stephen Amell, and Channing Tatum," I replied.

"I approve," Martha giggled. "You should ask your wife what the rules are."

"I don't know about that," I smiled.

"I'll ask her," Martha smiled wide. "Can I Facetime her?"

"That's not a great idea," I said, feeling my face get a bit flushed again.

"Sure it is," Martha said as she got up and grabbed my iPad from my lap. "It's the only way to find out! Unlock it."

"I'm not going to win this one, am I?" I asked as Martha held out the iPad waiting for my thumbprint.

"Nope," she laughed. "I'm sure she'll be happy that you want to know what the rules are before possibly doing anything."

"If you say so," I said as I unlocked the device and Martha hit the Facetime icon to launch the app.

"Jenny is your wife?" she asked showing me the contact list.

"Yes," I said.

"She's cute!" Martha grinned as she initiated the call and sat down in her seat.

"Hello," I heard my wife's voice coming from the iPad's speakers.

"Hi, Jenny!" Martha bubbled. "I'm Martha, I'm on a plane with your husband, Sean," she said as she turned the iPad to me so I could see Jenny and she could see me before quickly turning it back towards her, "and we need you to answer a couple of questions."

"What kinds of questions?" Jenny asked with a more than a bit of apprehension in her voice.

"About the celebrity free pass game," Martha said. "And let me say, Stephen Amell, yes please!"

"I know, right?" Jenny laughed.

"Anyway, Sean told me that Taylor Swift and Adriana Lima are on his celebrity list and it turns out that I know them both and Adriana is actually going to be in Dublin," Martha explained. "Would you be pissed if I introduced them?"

"That is a fair question," Jenny said.

"And as far as the free pass game, are you supposed to tell your partner if you use one?" Martha asked. "The rules just don't seem very clear on that. Have you ever used a free pass, Jenny?"

"No, I have not," she said flatly.

"Look, it's just a stupid game that's never supposed to come to fruition," I said.

"Shh!" Martha looked up at me with her deep blue eyes before looking back at the iPad screen. "Jenny, if you had a shot with one of your celebrities, would you go through with it?"

"I don't know if I can answer that honestly right now," Jenny said.

"Why is that?" Martha asked.

"Let me ask you this," Jenny said. "Do you think there's a chance that Adriana Lima would want to sleep with my husband?"

"Yes," Martha answered.

"Why is that?" Jenny asked.

"Because I would," Martha grinned. "He is tall, handsome and gives an excellent foot massage."

"Oh, does he?" Jenny asked tersely as I groaned in my seat.

"Yes, but it's nothing like that," Martha said. "I'd had a long day, I had just broken up with my asshole boyfriend and Sean made it clear that he was married. He was just being a nice guy."

"Ask him who the third woman on his list is," Jenny said. "The one that he ranked above Adriana Lima and Taylor Swift."

"We never did get to number 1, did we?" Martha asked as she looked up at me.

"No, we did not," I said.

"If you don't tell her, I will," Jenny said through the iPad's speakers.

"It's you," I said, looking at Martha.

"Seriously?" Martha asked. It was her turn to have her face turn a bit red as she must have realized that she had already told my wife that she would fuck me if she were given a chance.

"You are the blonde Victoria's Secret model that was on the episode of Two Broke Girls, right?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Martha replied.

"Then yes, you're not only on his list you're number 1," Jenny said.

"Look, it's just a stupid little game," I said. "Let's just forget all about it."

"I'm not sure we can," Jenny said. "It's not hypothetical anymore. You've met her and you know she is into you."

"I'm sorry," Martha said looking into the iPad camera. "I had no idea I was on his list. We were just having some fun."

"It's not your fault," Jenny said.

"Sean's right, it's just a stupid game, we should forget it," Martha said.

"I don't want to be that wife," Jenny said.

"What wife is that?" Martha asked.

"Out of all of the women in the world, he picked you as his fantasy girl," Jenny said. "If I take that away from him now, he's going to hate me for it."

"That's not true," I groaned.

"Besides, what if I say no to all this then meet Stephen Amell and he totally wants to do pull-ups for me?" Jenny asked.

"I know," Martha sighed. "The opening of Arrow is so damn hot!"

"Molten hot," Jenny added.

"Okay, I get it, the guy has abs," I groaned and both ladies laughed in unison.

"As odd as this is to say," Jenny started. "Martha, I give you my permission to fuck my husband if you want to. He gets a free pass to do anything he wants with you. The rules of the game are clear about that much."

"Are you sure?" Martha asked with a big grin.

"Yes," Jenny said. "Can you turn the screen so I can see him, please?"

"Sure," Martha said as she turned the iPad towards me.

"Have fun, husband," Jenny smiled. "I'll be expecting a nice gift on your return, something with a lot of diamonds."

"Are you sure about all this?" I asked.

"Do you love me?" Jenny answered my questions with one of her own.

"I do," I said with a smile.

"Then live out your fantasy and come home to me. Whatever happens in Dublin stays in Dublin," Jenny grinned.

"You are the best wife in the world," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too, have Martha text me Stephen Amell's number if she has it," Jenny laughed and waved. "Bye, dear!"

"Bye," I said and Jenny disappeared from the screen.

"Why didn't you tell me I was on your list?" Martha asked sharply as she put the iPad on the table and jumped out of her seat.

"As we've learned, it's complicated," I said as Martha sat in my lap and put her left arm up around my neck. Her scent hit me hard, she smelled like fresh roses with a hint of citrus. I could feel her fingernails gently moving along the back of my neck and my heart started to race.

"You knew I wanted you, but you weren't going to tell me?" she whispered in my ear. Her warm breath cascaded over my skin and I could already feel my cock getting rock hard in my jeans.

"Does that make me an idiot?" I asked as I felt Martha's warm red lips on my neck. She kissed me softly a few times as her nails continued tracing the back of my neck.

"No," she whispered in my ear. "Actually it makes me want you even more, I'm totally jealous of Jenny. She has a guy that would rather pass up on his ultimate fantasy than hurt her."

"Fuck," I groaned as Martha gently nibbled on my neck then earlobe.

"But that's the last Jenny talk we're going to have," Martha said in a sexy low moan. "You're mine now for as long as our little adventure lasts. Deal?"

"Yes," I said as Martha looked up into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her thin waist and pulled her long, slender body to mine. Our lips met in an absolutely spectacular kiss. My right hand slid up her back and grabbed onto her blonde ponytail as she playfully sucked on my lower lip.

"Sean," Martha moaned as I tugged her hair back and kissed the soft, warm skin on her neck. The scent of roses overloaded my senses and drove me wild. Her hands moved to my face and she brought her lips back to mine for another mind-blowing kiss. My brain was having trouble processing the series of events that put me in the position that I was currently in. I was on a private plane making out with one of the most beautiful women in the world, with my wife's full permission. I was almost certain it all had to be a dream.

"You are amazing," I gasped just before Martha's soft, warm tongue slipped between my lips. She was an excellent kisser and each kiss she gave me was making every cell in my body want her more and more. She enthusiastically swirled her tongue around mine as I tugged her soft blonde hair back harder. She dug her manicured nails into the back of my neck and playfully sucked on my tongue.

"You haven't seen anything yet," Martha smiled as she broke the kiss, hypnotizing me with her amazing blue eyes. Her right hand slid down to my lap and gently squeezed my raging hard-on that felt like it was about to burst through my boxer-briefs and jeans.

"There's more?" I asked with a grin.

"Much more," Martha giggled and then kissed my lips softly before she slid down onto the floor in front of me. Her hands slid down my torso slowly, her French manicured nails tracing their way down my polo shirt. She reached my lap and unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Her big blue eyes looked up at me as her hand slid under my black boxer-briefs and finally released my throbbing hard cock.

"Fuck," I groaned as Martha smiled up at me from her knees and her delicate hand began to slowly stroke my dick.

"This is your angel speaking," Martha grinned and then kissed the head of my raging cock gently with her soft, red lips, leaving a trace of lipstick behind. Just that little kiss sent enough electricity through my veins to power a small city. My cock was harder than it had been in a very long time. "Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride," she giggled as her blue eyes probed mine.

"You are a bad girl," I groaned low.

"It's time to thank you for that amazing foot massage," Martha smiled wickedly and then slid my cock slowly into her warm, wet mouth. Her soft lips gripped down on my flesh and she moved them slowly up and down my hard shaft. Her slippery tongue corkscrewed around my cockhead which made me moan loudly. Martha's blue eyes seemed to light up more and more with every sound that I made. Her eyes stayed focused on me as she started bobbing her head up and down slowly on my prick.