Miles Summer Season Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets in over his head during a tag team sexfight
1.7k words
4.11
35.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: This is a based on a series my friend wrote over a decade ago. I thought it needed a more climactic ending so, with his consent, I'm doing a mini series based on some of his characters.

The bell rang as Sara as Miles circled each other in the ring. They locked up in a collar and elbow hold, despite Miles' height, he was still pushed back into the neutral corner by Sara; she thrust her large breasts against his chest, distracting him.

"Get him, Mama," Cindy, Sara's daughter, yelled from the apron. Miles grunted when his back met the turnbuckle as Sara pushed the boy's chin with the palm of her hand, stretching him back, leaving his mid unguarded.

"Get his big dick," Cindy yelled and Sara did just that, slipping her right hand away to grab Miles' shaft through his high cut European speedos; with the lining ripped out, they left little to the imagination.

"Oh fuck," he gasped; the older woman's arm was a blur as she started to expertly tug his shaft through his suit. Miles released his grip on Sara's hair as the busty cougar leaned in, shoving her big DD's against his chest, and nibbled on her opponent's neck.

"Too easy," she whispered against his ear, sending a shiver down his spine as Miles panted with each tug. Sara backed away for a moment to deliver a shoulder thrust into Mile's abdomen, ramming him so hard he nearly folded in half so he was virtually sitting on the middle turnbuckle. The blow had come unexpected and despite Raquel's warnings about guarding his cock, Sara had yanked down Miles' briefs around his ankles. She pulled him out of the corner by his hair but he tripped on his speedo and fell to the mat on his side. He tried crawling away on all fours, his dick dangling beneath him comically, when Sara grabbed Miles by his hair and dragged him over to her corner.

Cindy was waiting; with one foot on the middle rope and one hand pulling side her red thong bikini, they made sure to wear matching swimsuits. Sara high fived her daughter and then forced Miles' face against her daughter's trim beaver. The eighteen-year-old blonde didn't hesitate to grind her sex against his mouth as Miles flailed helplessly as his mouth and nose were forced into the girl's snatch.

"Don't let her do that to you!" Raquel yelled from across the ring but she couldn't interfere; their opponents were allowed thirty seconds of double teaming after tagging in. Cindy held Miles' hair with the hand she had been using to balance herself on the ropes as Sara bent down on one knee to reach under to get a solid grip around Miles' shaft. Her hand was lightly lubed, after keeping a small glob of it on the back of her thigh; a foul that Raquel knew wouldn't be called. Sara seemed to toy with Miles, testing out different grips and moves to see which ones had the greatest impact on her opponent.

Tracy, acting as referee, seemed to let the double teaming go on longer than usual. But when Raquel protested, "It's been over a minute, c'mon!" Tracy tapped Sara on the shoulder so mother and daughter could exchange places in the ring. Miles barely had a chance to catch his breath as Cindy helped Miles to his feet with a handful of hair, only to drop him to the canvas with a well struck knee to the stomach. Miles was forced to genuflect before the blonde beauty. Though she wasn't as stacked as her mother, Cindy had a tight figure fit for a gymnast; and as she paced around while Miles was on bended knee, coughing hoarsely and trying to hold down his breakfast.

"Oh, is this for me?" Cindy said in a teasing little girl voice as she had pulled back Mile's head, locking his neck under her arm in a dragon sleeper--leaving him to stare helplessly at Raquel, albeit upside down--as her other hand encircled his bare cock just beneath the head; a completely controlling hold--a total demonstration of female domination.

"Oh christ," he moaned as she teased him with slow, underhanded strokes. She was tall, like a model; although her mother was only 5'5" Cindy had the graceful features of a swan. Mile's struggled to breathe as he was brought closer and closer to climax.

"I don't think he's ready yet, mommy," Cindy said in the same kind of baby voice as she released her stroke grip, only to reassert her control in another manner; by grabbing ahold of Mile's by a patch of pubes and lifting him to his feet. His screams were garbled by Cindy's choke as he was bent over, almost like he was bridging back, then forced to almost crab walk backwards until she spun around so Raquel was facing the boy's erect cock.

"Pity this is the best you got," Cindy said, this time in normal tone of voice, although it had a sinister edge to it. "This will be no competition at the tournament this year," Cindy giggled as she enjoyed tugging Mile's pubes in various ways, as if she were playing him like a violin. Finally she backed all the way up to her own corner; Cindy's eyes were locked onto Raquel's the entire time, as Sara tagged herself in by tapping her daughter on the shoulder. This time the pair weren't so nice and took turns holding Miles while the other punished his abdomen with knees and punches.

By the time the thirty seconds was up--Raquel made sure Tracy kept the law this time--the Latina was absolutely furious--she watched Sara lock on a figure four headscissors, rolling onto her back as Mile's fought to stay conscious.

"I don't think your poor boy is cut out for the pro circuit, honey," Sara laughed as she sat up on the mat with one arm.

"Come on, Miles, get up," Raquel clapped as she tried to motivate the teen. It seemed to be working because first the boy grunted his way up onto his knees; with Sara on her back, still flexing her thick thighs in the headscissor, he slowly started to get his knees under him, than his feet. Sara started to look worried when Miles was up though he was still bent over from the scissors so he resembled an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Raquel was practically bouncing in her corner, her large, light brown breasts bouncing in her black one piece, until Sara reached around her hip to grasp the boy's cock. She saw Miles falter as a smile crept across the blonde's face. "Still don't know how to guard your cock, baby?" Sara said, as she slid her ass down on the mat, increasing the pressure from the headscissors, until she was rubbing the tip of Mile's cock against the crotch of her red thong bikini.

"Don't you want to just shove this fat cock in here, honey," Sara said in a pouty voice as she teased the lad by rubbing his cock head against her wet crotch. Miles, on animal instinct, was gyrating his hips forward but in doing so was just fucking Sara's fist.

"Cum for me, baby," she said in a pouty voice. "Shoot your cream all over me," Sara chanted and Miles finally lost control, hypnotically humping her hand until he unloaded a heavy load all over Sara's crotch.

Tracy rang for the bell as Sara released the boy; Raquel sighed as she entered the ring sullenly. Miles meanwhile had flopped onto his back, panting hard from his intense orgasm.

"Don't get too comfy," Cindy said, bending down to lock eyes with Miles. "After we're done with your old girlfriend, you're next," she smiled and skipped across the ring. According to their agreed upon rules, the winners go to do whatever they wanted to the losers for five minutes. Miles felt unable to move, or help, as he watched Raquel allowing Tracy to lock her in a full nelson as the mother and daughter duo took turns first slapping Raquel then belly punching the proud hispanic woman until she seemed almost unable to stand. Sara seemed to tire out first and turned to Miles as Cindy started to cruelly twist Raquel's nipples through her swimsuit.

"Hey kid, I think you need to clean up the mess you left," Sara said as she planted her crotch on his face. Miles could still hear Raquel's screams as he was forced to lick his sticky cum off Sara's thong. She got so turned on dominating the boy that she pulled it aside and gave Miles a full face sit. She pinned his wrists to the mat as he was suffocated by her pussy while Sara humped his face until Miles finally passed out. He wasn't gone long because when he awoke his wrists were tied to the bottom turnbuckle of his opponent's corner with Sara's bikini top and he could look across the ring to see Raquel getting tribbed by Cindy while Sara continued to twist the Mexican woman's nipples.

Once she noticed he was awake, Sara crossed the ring and turned so Miles was facing her ass. "You better make me cum or you're gonna miss your balls," she said and backed up. Miles greedily tongue fucked the older woman's asshole; she was trembling when Tracy's stopwatch finally beeped that the time was up.

After he got home, Miles went up to his room and fell sound asleep. He awoke the next day a little bit before noon; every bit of him creaked with post-match soreness. Miles came downstairs to see Raquel sitting in the living room, holding a pair of ice packs against her sore breasts over her baggy black tank top. She said it would take them about a week to recover but that Miles needed more time to train. When he asked why, Raquel told Miles that they were going to enter that tournament in August; and win. Miles knew he couldn't argue, after what she had gone through for him, but above all he knew they had to really train if they were going to win.

"I'm going to book us more matches. The tournament isn't for a few months so we have all summer to get ready. Are you with me?" But she knew Miles was with her all the way, no matter what.