Miles's Conundrums Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I just had to cum quietly, because if I was caught, it would be sure trouble!

Suddenly the door burst open, and Mike's face looked in. "Jesus, lookit the little faggot, beating his meat!"

Mike grabbed my collar and dragged me, pants hanging around my ankles, to the living area where Gretchen was still sitting with her magazine. At first Gretchen laughed at the sight of me squirming, with my pants down and my hand filled with her discarded pantyhose.

"God, what a fool you are, Miles!" Gretch covered her mouth as she giggled. "I can't believe you have so little self-control!"

But then she became somewhat annoyed. "Look at the mess you've made of my Ultra Sheer pantyhose! Because you can't fucking control yourself!"

Gretchen reached out for my bobbing, aching cock. She ran her red nails across it. "And it's all because you can't control this, isn't it?"

Gretchen squeezed and stroked my cock until it was harder than ever. Mike let go of my arms and went to sit down with a beer.

"Is that all you ever think about, Milesey?" Gretchen asked in a breathless little voice. "Fucking Mama? Putting your perverted dick in me?"

Gretchen pulled the rest of my clothes off and cuffed my hands behind my back. "This seems like the only way to keep your hands from getting into mischief, right?"

Gretchen looked up at me earnestly. "Do we have to do that, Miles? Do we have to have your hands locked behind your back whenever you're not in my sight to keep you from choking your chicken?"

Miles burped, and popped another beer. "Dude, you're like a fourteen year old" he said.

As I stood there uncertainly, stark naked, with my hands behind my back, Gretchen walked over and sat on Mike's lap. She began kissing his neck and fondling the bulge in his stonewashed jeans.

"This is a real man, Miles." Gretchen said, running her nails inside Mike's open shirt. "He doesn't want to wank off on pantyhose. He likes the real thing, don't you Mike?"

Gretchen slipped down on her knees and unzipped Mike's crotch and pulled his dick out, and licked the tip.

"See, this is a cock I can work with" Gretchen said happily. "This is a man's cock."

I sighed. "I can't remember the last time you sucked mine." I said sadly.

Gretchen laughed.

"Yeah, it's been a while. I just don't have the appetite for pencil dicks. I might as well take a slug from the garden and suck on that, you know what I mean?"

Gretchen licked Mike's balls, and then licked the shaft.

"It's so creepy" Mike said, staring at me. "Miles is totally hard watching you suck my dick, Gretch."

"Yeah, he probably wants to suck your dick himself!" Gretchen said with her mouth full.

"That's not true!" I screamed.

Mike imitated me in falsetto "That's not true, I'm not a faggot!"

Gretchen almost choked laughing as she sucked Mike's rod.

As I watched, Gretchen sucked and slurped Mike's dick until he came all over her face.

She cleaned him off, and put his dick back in his pants...and jumped back on his lap.

Gretchen reached into Mike's shirt pocket and pulled out a pack of Marlboros and lit one.

"I thought you were going to quit." I said, feeling a little ridiculous.

Gretchen inhaled and blew out a large smoke ring. "Why should I?" she said airily. "Live fast, I say."

Gretchen hopped off Mikes lap and came over to me, waving the cigarette, and I backed off, my balance somewhat impaired by the handcuffs.

"You've never smoked, right Miles?" Gretchen said, smirking. "Jog every day, eat healthy...these aren't for you."

With that, Gretchen leaned over and jabbed my right nipple with the lit cigarette, holding it there while I screamed.

Then Gretchen dropped to her knees, and said "I'm going to put the cigarette out now on my own private ashtray."

Gretchen stabbed my bulging glans with the Marlboro, holding it there until it went out. I tried to break away, screaming and crying, but there was no way.

Mike thought this was hilarious.

12