Miley and Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doreen stopped revolving and humped in earnest. She came with a series of loud moans and Zelda kissed her. Just as I felt Doreen taper off I came inside her. Zelda switched to kissing me.

Doreen dismounted and Zelda straddled my chest. "Let's see some of that tongue action I've heard about." I was hardly finished myself, but applied myself to Zelda as Doreen licked and made sure I had given her everything. Zelda's labia were open and sensitive to being sucked. I thrust a tongue into her and she pressed down hard on me so it went in deep. I withdrew my tongue and pulled her hips so I could reach her clit. It wasn't as large as Mandy's, but was one of the larger ones I had experienced. I tongued it and sucked hard. She nearly shrieked and came immediately drenching my chin.

Zelda fell over onto the bed and Doreen immediately rolled over to her and began to suck her nipples. The two thrust fingers into each other and worked them furiously while licking and sucking on each other's nipples. They both neared another climax and kissed each other with a passionate tongue action. I reached in and kneaded a breast of each, teasing the nipples with my thumbs. The two of them nearly exploded together and grappled in a passionate embrace. Fingers were removed and they ground their pussies together until they were spent.

When they had recovered somewhat I shook my head. "You were certainly right. You have skills." Zelda caressed my face. "So do you. That was some fine pussy eating. Let's make magic again sometime, huh?"

I dressed and they pulled on their dresses. I kissed them as we left the room and they giggled. "Let's do this again." Zelda said.

The crowd was thinner when I returned to the main gathering. Once again I started toward Paris, but this time it was Selena who intercepted me, with Vanessa by her side.

Selena said "I owe you something."

"What? You don't owe me anything."

"The last night in Paris I jumped up and wrote all night."

"A hit song, as I recall."

"Yeah, but we were supposed to spend the night together, remember?"

"Didn't we make up for it the next morning? I seem to recall a very interesting shower."

"Not the same. Look, I'm leaving to go back to Florida tomorrow...or I guess that's later today since it's...holy shit it's three thirty! I want to finish our night."

Vanessa added "and I'm joining you. I have to leave for LA., right away."

Selena took one arm and Vanessa the other. Selena guided us along "I know there's bound to be an empty room somewhere in this maze. Ah. Here's one."

She pushed open a partially open door to a bedroom where the lights were still on, but we pulled up short.

"Oops! Sorry."

Miley was passed out naked on the bed with Cynthia curled up beside her, also naked. Cynthia raised her head and whispered loud enough for us to hear "The last few days finally caught up with her and she couldn't stay awake any longer. Fell asleep with the lights on just as we were getting ready to get it on. I'm staying here with her."

Selena flipped the light switch off and closed the door gently. The next room really was unoccupied. The door was quickly fastened behind us.

Vanessa asked "What did you think of it tonight?"

"Better than I expected. You all were magnificent and took everyone by surprise. Jaws dropped when you two were introduced."

Selena said "Well, I've stepped in it now. Those folks who came backstage to see us took selfies with us. Pictures of us topless will be racing across the internet right about now. There goes my image."

I laughed. "Wasn't that the point of it? To raise your image to a more adult level? For a start your risqué outfit at the awards show on TV raised a few eyebrows. It looked like you were in your underwear - and rather skimpy underwear at that."

Vanessa said "We were ready to do a nude scene in 'Spring Breakers" but chickened out. Maybe we will get some meatier roles in movies now if producers know we're willing to take our clothes off and leave the Disney image behind. I think it's time we honed our new 'bad girl' image some more, don't you, Selena?"

Selena was already wriggling out of her outfit. "Yeah. It's time to be bad, Doug. You get to be the first to play with our newly famous boobs. That is, if you're not afraid to be with a baby-face girl like me." She batted her eyes innocently.

I laughed at her antics. "You know I'm not."

By the time our little conversation was finished both of them stood naked before me.

Vanessa crossed her arms. "Well? Are you going to just stand there, or do we have to rip your clothes off?"

I kicked off my shoes and started to unbutton my shirt.

Selena said "Not fast enough! I think we need to help him."

They pushed me onto the bed and, true to their word nearly ripped my clothes off. Vanessa stroked me. "So, have you dipped your wick already tonight? I bet it was with those magic chicks. I hope they didn't use you up."

"Hmm. I wonder if he needs time to recharge. How about we give him something to help him along? Something really naughty."

The girls knelt on either side of me and leaned over me to kiss each other. They held each other's head and did some tongue wrestling. This was a far cry from what they did in Paris.

I was going to reach up for their breasts, but they beat me to it, caressing each other, right over my head, just inches away. Simultaneously one of their hands snaked out to explore each other's pussy, and the smell of sex filled my nostrils. With their mouths locked together the only sounds I heard were something like "Mmmph" from each of them.

Vanessa eventually moved over me to embrace Selena. They fell on their sides with fingers exploring. Selena began to wriggle and Vanessa began to thrust against Selena's hand. They grabbed at each others' hair in passion. This time I did reach in to stroke their breasts and tease the nipples. They came simultaneously, rolling over, back and forth, so each was on top and then on the bottom. When they were finished they lay side by side caressing each other's hair and kissing.

I left them alone until they were ready for something else. In a few minutes they sat up. Vanessa said "Not bad, huh? We're getting better at it. I bet you're ready now."

"I can't believe you two are the same girls who were so reluctant in Paris."

Selena stated matter-of-factly "I've discovered that I really like girls. I think if I was to fall in love it could be with a girl as easily as with a guy. I don't have a preference anymore."

Vanessa added "I still like guys better, but Selena really knows how to bring it. And, I like pleasing her. She's special."

Selena looked at me. "It's time to take up where we left off."

"As I recall I was doing something. I don't remember if I finished. Let's finish it now."

Selena seemed to know exactly what I was talking about. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. I moved in to kiss her labia and explore between them with my tongue. She made little squeals of delight. Now I remembered. Her taste was divine, almost sweet.

When I sucked on an engorged clit she came again. My immediate thought was that I could lick her all day, just for the taste of her. I kissed up to her breasts, licking each one thoroughly and pulling on the nipples with my lips.

I paused to enter her tight entrance and bent to kiss her. Vanessa's hand snaked out to caress one of Selena's breasts. Selena didn't require much before she came yet again, a thrashing orgasm where she wrapped her legs and arms around me. That was it for me, and I emptied deep inside her.

When her arms and legs relaxed from around me I rolled off and grabbed a handful of her luxurious, thick hair to rub against my face. I rested a hand on her and felt her heart still pounding.

"That's what I wanted to finish. I love your tongue in my pussy. I bet I could come ten times just from that. But the other was also good. I'd like to keep you around."

Vanessa put her hands on her hips. "What about me? Here you've used him up. I thought you wanted him to eat you and that he would fuck me."

I said "It's late, but I think I can get a serviceable erection. Selena wants to spend the night, so maybe we can start fresh when we wake up."

She pouted a moment then said "Okay."

While Selena curled up in a contented ball Vanessa and I kissed and then she kissed her way down my body. "Sorry in advance. I'm not very good at this." She licked, took me partway in and sucked. She backed off and used her hands - she was much more skilled at that. When I was reasonably hard she took me in for more tonguing. When she backed off again she laughed as she held me in her hand. "You know, I can still taste her on you. She does taste good doesn't she?"

Vanessa rolled on her back and opened expectantly. I kissed her breasts and teased her labia and clit with my fingers until she was good and wet. I entered her slowly, hoping she could feel it sliding in, adding to her sensation.

We developed a nice steady rhythm and she sighed happily. I knew I didn't have anything left so I rolled us over for her to set her own pace. She pumped up and down and rocked back and forth. I kneaded her breasts until she picked up a fast pace that I knew signaled she was near, and grabbed her hips to keep her wild motion from throwing her off me.

With a final effort she ground against me moving her hips in a circle and I felt the familiar pulsing of her orgasm.

She sat on me, panting, and bent to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

It took a few minutes for her to realize that I wasn't rolling her off of me. She looked me in the eyes. "Is this what you do with Paris? Miley has told us some unbelievable tales."

"We can try it. Keep very still and feel me inside you. Take deep breaths to relax."

She tried to relax, but always ended up wiggling around. "I can't do this. I want to feel you move inside, not stay still. I don't see the point in it. Maybe I'm just tired."

She rolled off so she was on the opposite side of me from Selena now peacefully sleeping. I lay on my back and she snuggled up with her hand on my chest. In less than a minute she was asleep, and I followed soon after.

When I awoke I found two girls trying their best to arouse me. Selena rubbed her breasts on my growing hardness, and that finished hardening it.

Vanessa said "I think we need a shower."

I replied "But my clothes are back at the Mirage."

"Ours, too. We'll just have to put on what we had yesterday until we get back. I've got to pack anyway. I have a flight out this afternoon"

"Um, it's noon already."

We all laughed when we heard a Miley scream from next door. I said 'I guess Cynthia and Miley are awake. I don't know how soon we'll see Miley. If Miley attends to Cynthia as she is capable of doing they may be in there a while. Cynthia takes time to come back down."

Vanessa started the water in the shower, and I looked in. "Looks kind of tight for space in there. You girls have fun and I'll go while you head back to the Mirage."

"Not on your life!"

It was very cramped, but the shower had a detachable shower head. I couldn't turn any direction and not rub against one of them. Selena grasped me in her hand but Vanessa smacked Selena's hand away. "Oh no you don't. It's my turn. You get the leftovers this time."

Vanessa exhibited excellent handwork and then jumped into my arms with her legs wrapped around me and her arms around my neck. She moved her hips back so I could guide myself in and then began to grind. It took both of my hands to hold her and keep us from falling. Selena reached in and worked on Vanessa's breasts. Occasionally she reached under me to hold and gently massage.

I was apparently ready first and found myself trying to thrust against her. She locked lips with me and my grunts and her moans could be felt in each other's mouth. Just as I tightened, she held tighter against me and ground even harder. I could feel her pubic hair against me as she ground her clit against me. I let loose just as she stiffened and trembled before I felt the familiar internal orgasm. She tensed and released several times, each time squeezing me, until she was finished and she released herself from me. She kept her arms around my neck for a few moments so she could catch her breath.

When Vanessa backed away from me Selena grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "I guess it's too much to ask for you to be ready to go again. Even Chris needs a few minutes."

I nodded, breathing hard.

"Well, lucky for you I want something else. I want what you did last night."

I was all too glad to drop to my knees in front of her. She had taken the showerhead and sprayed her vulva to stimulate herself while she watched Vanessa and me, but dropped it when I reached for her. I spread her open to lick and suck. She rotated her hips for me to get where she wanted. I nibbled and sucked on labia, getting rewarded with her sweet taste. I teased on the clit and sucked on it. She ground against my face, and I shoved two fingers into her and curled them while using my thumb to play with the clitoral hood while I sucked on labia. She almost jumped with pleasure. I stood to lick and suck on her breasts while I pressed my thumb on her clit against my fingers inside her. I knew where to find the internal part of her clit, and felt something move against my fingers each time I pressed hard with my thumb. She gyrated her hips wildly and I kissed her. This time it was Vanessa who reached in to play with a breast. Selena came with a huge gush and monster squeezing of my fingers inside. I released her clit and moved my fingers in and out until she sank to her knees and then sat on the floor of the shower with her head against mine as she gasped for breath. Vanessa reached in and gently caressed a breast again.

Selena dried her hair and, as soon as we dressed we began to wander around the suites. Miley's door was open and we could see her and Cynthia kissing in an embrace. They looked up when they sensed us in the doorway. Miley said "I feel much better after some rest and a good fuck. How about you?"

Selena enthused "I want Doug and Vanessa to come with me so I can get some whenever I want."

"That good, huh? By the way, there is some breakfast stuff out there."

I commented "Of course there is," and then asked "Where's Paris?"

"Fuck if I know. She's bound to be around here somewhere. At least she was here when I crashed."

I grabbed some coffee as I wandered through the suites. Most everyone who had spent the night was gone. I did find Bruiser wolfing down some muffins and coffee.

"Have you seen Paris?"

"Uh...yeah. Listen Doug, I'm sorry, but we sort of...slept together. We didn't do much though. I know she's your girl, but she was pissed about something and wanted a fuck. It didn't help her mood."

"She's not my girl," I protested. "Where is she now?"

"You mean you haven't seen her? She just left for the airport, and she was still pissed at something."

Chris and one of the other showgirls emerged from another room, looking for breakfast. They were already dressed.

"Chris. Can you take me to the airport?"

"I'm just getting ready to have breakfast man. I can take you in a few minutes."

"Never mind, I'll catch a cab."

"Damn, if you're in that much of a hurry I'll bring my coffee with me and eat when I get back. Well, maybe I'll take a couple of Danish with me. I didn't know you had a flight today."

Chris made good time. Fortunately he was busy eating and drinking coffee as he maneuvered through traffic and didn't have time to chat.

Paris had apparently gone back to the Mirage to get her luggage, as I saw her disappear through a door just as we pulled up to the departures area. I mumbled "Thanks" to Chris and hopped out almost before the car stopped moving. Breathless, I caught up with her before she had reached the check-in counter.

"Paris!"

She stopped and whirled around, cold fury on her face.

"Paris, I didn't know you were leaving so soon. I thought we'd..."

I never got a chance to finish. I ducked and only partly parried a slap that still caught my face.

"How dare you!"

"What?"

"I felt really good after the show, and I wanted to share it with you. I spent the entire party trying to find you..."

"I was looking for you, too."

"The hell you were. I saw you go into a room with those magician girls. I bet they made something disappear, all right. Then I saw you come out of the room with them, laughing and having a good time. I hope it was a very good time. I hope they were worth it."

"Look, it was Miley who..."

"Don't blame everything on Miley. I saw you go off with Selena and Vanessa. Spent the night with them didn't you?"

Her voice was raised, and a number of people stopped and stared at us.

"I wanted to be with you."

She made a derisive laugh. "Miley didn't make you to with them did she? They were hanging all over you. I can't believe you'd choose to spend the night with a girl who looks like she is in high school. Maybe you like the young ones now, do you?"

"Dammit, Paris. I tried to find you. I thought you'd understand. You spent the night with Bruiser, so it's not like you really missed me."

"I did miss you!"

Tears rolled down her face and she practically sobbed.

I stepped toward her to give her a hug. Hell, I needed one. But she backed away.

"Don't touch me. I missed you so much and you just left me hanging."

"I didn't mean to. I think we both..."

She began to shout. "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU BLIND? GODDAM IT DOUG, I LOVE YOU!"

Oh, shit. There it was. In front of hundreds of witnesses Pandora's Box had been opened and there was no putting things back.

Oh, oh. Doug's in deep doo doo now. This can't possibly end up good, can it?

12