Miley and Friends Ch. 13A

Story Info
Movin' on.
10.3k words
4.29
9.9k
9

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been asked about what happened to Mandy & Heather. This should answer that question, as well as continuing the sexual awakening of Renee. This is the end, though. No more to this story.

Chapter 13A

New Horizons

Renee, Mandy and Heather sat at the kitchen table in Renee's house, resting after a busy day.

Renee couldn't take her eyes off of her daughter.

"I'm going to miss you terribly."

"Oh mom. Just think of it as me going off to school again."

"But you were so close then. I felt like I could see you any time I wanted, and you could come home for an occasional weekend. This is all the way across the country."

"I'm so excited, though. Working for Miley Cyrus! Who would have thought?"

Renee sighed heavily. "I know it must be exciting for you, but not for me."

Mandy placed a hand over her mother's. "We're all set to leave tomorrow. I've checked off all we needed to do, and we've done it all. Furniture to move is on the truck and already headed west. Both cars have been sold. What we didn't want to move has been sold or given away. The apartment has been cleaned. We're lucky they let us out of our lease. There is another tenant waiting to move in with the next vacancy. Apartments are in demand anywhere near the beltline."

Mandy took another swig from her water bottle. Heather had already drained hers.

Heather said "We appreciate you letting us stay tonight. I guess we both are a little nervous about the new situation. Chris has everything arranged for us temporarily until we find permanent accommodations in LA."

Mandy laughed. "Yeah. We'll be slumming with Selena Gomez at her house near LA. She has just a few extra bedrooms. It will be a letdown to get our own place after living large."

She cast a look at Heather with a raised eyebrow. "It should be interesting. Miley says Selena likes girls as well as guys."

Renee looked dismayed. Mandy patted her arm. "Don't worry. There are plenty of guys out there, too. For a start Chris is going to introduce us to Bruiser."

"I'm not sure that sounds like a good thing."

Mandy laughed. "Bruiser is on Miley's staff as a sort of gatekeeper. He makes sure nobody without clearance gets backstage after a show. I hear he's big -- tall, muscular and...ahem...well hung."

Heather wrinkled her nose. "I'll stick with the girls. I'll be working with Cynthia, and if our first meeting was any indication I'm sure we will get along just fine."

"You know Heather, Bruiser and Cynthia have fucked. More than once."

"How is that possible? She's so..."

"Tight? Yeah, but according to Doug and Chris the shlong just slides in as easily as a finger."

Renee frowned. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I think I've met this Cynthia, haven't I? Didn't she come with Miley to the party? She didn't seem to be the wild type."

"Okay, mom. I'll explain something to you. Cynthia is a very unusual woman. She's about your age, but is very unique. Heather, tell mom something about Cynthia."

"Well, everyone who knows her swears she may be a truly unique woman. We've sort of practiced together and I've certainly not met anyone like her, at the sorority or anywhere else. She has a very unusual body."

"She looked normal to me. She seemed to have all the requisite parts."

Heather laughed. "Yeah, but what is unusual is what you can't see. Even naked you wouldn't notice it. She's only unusual during sex."

"I'm not sure I want to know about this. Just leave me to my imagination."

"She's more than you could think up in your wildest imagination."

Renee noticed a look that passed between the two girls. 'Uh, do you two need to be alone?"

Mandy pursed her lips before speaking. "Mom, I've been thinking. Since you and dad have been back together it seems you two have been very, shall we say, active? But he's not around right now."

"I used to look forward to him going out of town to meetings, because it let me off the hook from having to make up excuses not to have sex. Now I miss him terribly and want him home. I find my desire building each day he's gone."

"I know dad has been real happy lately, as have you. I'd like to run something by you."

Renee cocked her head expectantly.

"Hear me out on this before you say anything. Heather and I will be spending the night here, and are quite likely to be making some noise. Missing dad I think you'll be tempted to pleasure yourself." Mandy held up her hand toward her other. "I said to hear me out. Just listen. I think you've probably been doing a lot of things with dad that you've never done before. I think you should try one more thing."

"And that is?"

"Girls. Wait. Let me explain. When I came home from school and discovered men through Doug, I also gave you a little bit of an idea of what it's like between girls. Remember how shocked you were to find me pleasuring you instead of Doug? Remember trying a little bit on me? It wasn't so bad was it? Didn't you actually like it even if you didn't admit it at the time? Now you can talk. Be truthful. I've been truthful with you."

Renee opened her mouth to speak and then closed it again to think before speaking. "Okay, I was surprised to find you between my legs instead of Doug. I admit I was fascinated by your, what I think is unusual, anatomy. But I've NEVER wanted to be with another woman. Ever."

Mandy continued. "Here's what I think. I think you are horney as hell. You and dad have been behaving like teenagers who just discovered sex. You're not going to get any for a few more days until dad gets back from Chicago. Heather and I are going to be getting it on tonight. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

Something clicked in Renee's head and her jaw dropped. "You mean you want me to...?"

"Join us. Let's pretend we're having a girl sleepover and see what kind of fun we can have. Heather and I will be gone tomorrow. Mom, I'd really like to show you what it's like, for you to try it out. You may not like it and may never do it again, but who knows what you'll find out about yourself? I didn't know I liked men until I tried it with a good one. I've discovered I like to play with their 'toys'. Even Heather has had her share of new experiences with men. I've discovered I like men and Heather has decided she is okay with them but much prefers girls. We each learned something about ourselves from trying something new. What do you say?"

"I don't know about this. I feel very awkward here with you two."

Heather grinned. "I didn't pack the dominoes."

"Good idea! We could play dominoes!"

"Huh?"

'You remember how you and me and Doug and Chris played strip pool? Remember how that got everyone so relaxed as we had a good time? Remember what happened after the game? Heather and I play dominoes with the same idea. We play strip dominoes. What do you say?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for anything like this."

"Of course you are! You have a new sense of adventure. This would be just another adventure. Come on, give it a try. Please? I think you'll enjoy it even if you don't ever want to do it again. Heather is very good at taking the edge off that desire for sex. Maybe it will hold you until dad gets back. You could even learn some new things to teach him. What do you say?"

Heather added "I don't think one time will make you a lezzie, if that's your worry. My experience with the girls at the sorority was that I think it's normal to try out being with a girl when there's no man handy. I don't recall anyone who wasn't already interested turning into a lesbian. And no, Mandy isn't one, to set your mind at ease, even though we have a lot of fun together. I think I am, although I have found men to be more tolerable than I thought at first. I'd much rather be with a girl. Girls can do things guys can't or don't know how to do."

"If you put it like that. But if I want to stop, will you?"

"If you really want to stop and don't just say it in the throes of ecstasy, when anything is likely to come out of your mouth. God knows what I say when my mind explodes."

Renee stared at Heather and then turned to Mandy. "Okay. I'm not sure what I'm getting into, but in the spirit of a new adventure I'll give it a shot."

Mandy hugged her mother as Heather fetched the dominoes and took them to the living room.

"We play where there is carpeting because a hard kitchen floor can get uncomfortable when we're doing certain things."

Mandy pulled out the coffee table and the three sat on the floor around it. Mandy briefly explained the rules, that blanks required a strip and the double blank required two things to come off. "And, once you're naked the forfeits begin, just like we did playing pool. We have a set order for them so excitement builds up gradually."

Renee nodded understanding as Mandy turned the tiles face down and mixed them up. "Mom, as the newbie, you take first pick."

Renee turned over a three -- five and the turn passed around. On her third turn Renee got the first blank and gamely unbuttoned and removed her shirt. Heather drew the double blank, and gave a show as she pulled off her tee shirt and shorts. She teased and wiggled as she did so, looking at Mandy the whole time.

Renee drew another blank, and realized that just removing clothing wasn't the idea. She slowly removed her slacks, turning around and wiggling her rear as she did so.

Mandy clapped her hands. "You got the idea!"

The tiles were mixed again and the game continued. Mandy lost her tee shirt and Heather drew the double blank again. "Hey. You rigged these!"

"Just dumb luck. Off with them!"

Heather dropped her bra straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups down to where the nipples were almost exposed, and squeezed her breasts before reaching back and unfastening the garment, removing her arms from the straps while holding the cups in place. She removed the cups one at a time, dropped the bra and hefted her breasts to show them off. She likewise made a show of dropping her panties.

Renee stared at Heather's crotch and asked "I don't understand why you trim it so short."

"I think it's sexier. It feels good to play with, too. You should try it."

Over the next two rounds Renee lost her bra and panties, and Mandy her shorts and bra.

Heather remarked to Renee "Yours are bigger than Mandy's, but look nice and firm. I look forward to feeling them. And, it's easy to see who Mandy got her fine ass from." Renee blushed.

Heather lost again and Mandy handed out the first forfeit. Heather drew for who would do it, and Renee was indicated.

"Here's the first one, mom. Feel her tits. Go ahead. Play with them. There's nothing you can do that will offend her."

Mandy studied Heather's breasts before gently squeezing. She kneaded them lightly and traced around the large pale areolas with a fingertip and then rubbed her thumbs over the nipples until they hardened and Mandy called time.

Heather laughed "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"I just did what I know I like."

Over the next several turns Mandy lost her panties and Renee gave her a first forfeit. She was interested in how sensitive Mandy's small, conical breasts were. When she teased a nipple it puffed up even more and Mandy moaned.

Heather next gave Renee's breasts a feel. "Very nice. Not meaning any disrespect, but they are firmer than I thought they would be for someone your age." Heather blushed. "I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I'm so sorry! It's just that they aren't saggy. I guess it's not only older people that have stereotypes of us, but people my age also have stereotypes that don't appear to be true. I could play with these all day."

Mandy said "You don't have all day. Draw."

Heather's blank required a forfeit and Mandy was determined to be the giver. The next level was kissing and sucking on breasts. Mandy showed she had considerable practice with it, as Heather threw back her head and said "Fuck that feels good!"

The girls showed that they were very knowledgeable about how to make each other feel good as the forfeits progressed to fingering and licking pussies. Renee had to give Heather a licking, and tried her best, but knew she wasn't doing the best of jobs, but Heather stroked Renee's hair. "Not bad. Has someone been teaching you?"

Mandy laughed. "I only gave her one, but she's a quick learner."

Heather showed Renee how it was done, as she had Mandy writhing on the floor. Renee studied how Heather used her tongue and what she did with her daughter's large protruding clit.

Mandy lost again and looked at Renee, explaining what Heather was going to do to her for her forfeit. "The next thing we do gets kind of intense, so don't be alarmed. There's no time limit for this one. Trust me, I like it."

"Yeah, I turn her into a quivering pile of Jell-o."

Mandy leaned back on her arms and threw her legs open for Heather to continue where she left off. Renee moved to the side and watched intently. Heather kissed Mandy, and the pair fell back onto the floor kissing passionately while Heather's leg rubbed Mandy's pussy. Renee watched the intense tongue play. Heather kneaded Mandy's tiny breasts, rubbing the nipples with her thumbs and then pulling on them. Heather's kisses moved down to Mandy's throat and neck and over and around the breasts. Mandy whimpered when Heather sucked almost an entire breast into her mouth and then pulled back, tugging a nipple with her lips. She stroked around the outer part of the vulva before plunging a finger into an obviously wet slit. Renee saw the clit poke out and Heather quickly attacked it with her lips and tongue. One hand reached back up to a breast and the other stroked between the labia and periodically a finger disappeared into the vagina. Mandy began to writhe on the floor, her legs flailing in the air. She whimpered and mewled. She pulled Heather's head hard against the clit. Heather vigorously stroked it with her tongue and sucked on it.

Mandy's legs whipped around Heather's head as she violently thrust her hips upward. Heather worked a finger inside Mandy - in and out, curling, pressing hard up against the hidden part of the clit. Mandy banged her head on the floor and pushed harder on Heather's head. Loud moans turned into "FUCK YOU HEATHER! FUCK MEEEEEE! FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEE. OH SHIT YEAH. DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO HELL! OHHHH SSHIIITTT FFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Her body began to glisten with sweat.

Mandy bucked hard. Her back arched and she appeared to go rigid, then relax and go almost violently rigid again, each time being rigid for a longer time. She made one last hard thrust of her hips and then collapsed onto her back, gasping for breath. Heather released her and lay beside her, brushing wet auburn hair from Mandy's face. She leaned over and kissed Mandy as Mandy's body continued to shudder.

Heather glanced over to Renee, watching with wide eyes. "As promised. One quivering pile of Jell-o."

"That certainly was an eye opener. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that made me wet."

Heather cocked her head. "I wonder..."

"What do you wonder?"

"I wonder if she got that from you."

"That Jell-o thing? I've never had anything like that happen to me."

"Doesn't mean it's not in there somewhere. Maybe you have it but never let it out. Maybe your husband would be interested to find out about it. What do you think? Want to explore?"

"I...I don't know. I really don't think I..."

"You'll never know until you look for it, will you?"

Renee swallowed hard. "I suppose not."

"Are you willing to check it out?"

Renee put a hand to her mouth and absent-mindedly sucked on a finger while she thought

"You know where that has been, don't you?"

Renee looked at her hand -- wet. "Oh, my. You mean I..."

"I watched you after I finished with Mandy. You are really turned on."

Heather crawled over to Renee, who didn't draw back when Heather kissed her. Heather looked Renee in the eyes and reached out to caress a breast. Renee flinched, but said nothing. When Heather kissed her again she closed her eyes and kissed back. Heather probed with her tongue and Renee probed back, making "Mmph" sounds.

Heather teased Renee's nipples, causing them to harden. She lowered her head to Renee's chest to kiss her breasts and tease the nipples with her tongue. Renee moaned and held Heather's head against her chest. Heather obliged by continuing to lick, kiss and suck on the breasts.

When Heather began to tease Renee's lush brown bush it caused her to gasp with anticipation. A finger massage of the labia brought gushes of wetness. Heather teased out the clitoral hood and found the nub hiding beneath. It was nothing like Mandy's, but just as sensitive.

Renee flopped back on the floor. Heather used one hand to knead a breast and one to hold her open for tongue action. A tongue thrust into the vagina caused Renee to arch. Heather thrust two fingers into Renee and began to work them hard while her tongue caressed the clit. Renee writhed and gasped, building to a climax like she had never experienced. Heather's expert tongue and fingers continued to work their magic and Renee began to sweat.

As she began to feel a quiver, Renee gained her senses enough to push Heather's head away. "Stop. Please stop! I mean it. Please." She managed to gasp out.

'You were just about to turn into a quivering pile of Jell-o like your daughter. She does get it from you. Let's see how far it goes."

"NO! please, no." Renee curled up with her legs together.

Mandy propped on an elbow and touched her mother's arm. "I understand, mom. Heather doesn't understand, but I do."

Heather said "What the fuck?"

"Do you want to tell her or should I?"

Renee waved a hand as she pressed a hand over the throbbing between her legs and continued to gasp.

"You're right Heather. It looks like she has it, too. But she doesn't want to do it here. She wants to wait until dad gets back and let him do it. Now she knows what to do. Dad will be pleased. Next time I come home I'll probably find mom on her back quivering and whimpering."

Renee gasped out a laugh. "Very likely."

Even Heather laughed.

"But, you know, mom, Heather does stuff, too. Let's make her scream. You can help"

"Bet you can't, even with reinforcements."

"Oh, yes I can."

Mandy threw her arms around Heather and kissed her, periodically breaking the kiss to nibble an ear or lick the throat. Both those acts caused Heather to shiver. Heather fell onto her back and Mandy latched her lips around a nipple, giving it a tug. After several tugs she nipped at a hardened nipple and Heather squealed. She used both hands on Heather's breasts as she kissed her way back to Heather's mouth. Heather sucked on Mandy's tongue.

One of Mandy's hands wandered south, pausing to encircle and enter the navel before brushing over the trimmed blond bush.

When she got her tongue back she kissed Heather's navel, licking around it and plunging into it. Heather squirmed. Mandy pried Heather's legs wide apart and used both hands and her mouth on the glistening vulva. She motioned for Renee to tend to Heather's breasts.

Renee kneaded, squeezed and caressed each breast. She bent to lick the areolas and suckle nipples. Heather gasped and her breath became more labored.

Mandy forced a tongue under the hood and teased the bare tip of the clit before sucking on it. She forced two fingers into Heather and worked them furiously -- ramming them in and pulling them out. She pulled labia with her lips and nipped at the tender flesh. Heather began to curse, every four word Renee had ever heard.

Renee noticed Mandy abandon the clit with her mouth and begin to suck hard on the vaginal entrance, thrusting her tongue in, withdrawing it and then sucking hard. She sucked as hard as she could. Mandy squeezed the clitoral hood with her fingers. Renee reached a hand down and stroked the inside of Heather's thighs.