Miley and Friends Ch. 13A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather bucked, twisted and tried to sit up, only to fall back again. Her legs wrapped around Mandy's head and she grabbed Mandy's hair to yank her head around, but Mandy stayed fastened like a leech, not letting go.

Heather arched until she was supported only by her feet and her head, and then fell back again. Time and again she arched. She tried to roll over, but Mandy held her fast.

"GODDAM YOU MOTHERFUCKER OH SHIT PISS FUCK FUCK FUCK GODDAM I'M COMING FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Heather got louder and louder until she let out a scream worthy of Miley. Her entire body seemed to come off the floor and fall back several times.

At last she lay limp with her eyes closed. Mandy kissed her tenderly and comber her fingers through Heather's damp short blond hair. Heather reached up to caress Mandy's face. Renee had to catch her own breath after just watching. Mandy whispered to Heather 'Told you so."

Heather rasped out "Fuck you."

"You just did. Want to do it again?"

Renee meekly asked "Would you mind if I sort of...tasted or something? I want to see if it's different now that you've..."

Heather wearily spread her legs and gasped out "Help yourself. Just please, no sucking on anything. I couldn't take any more."

Renee rested her head on Heather's thigh and studied the very swollen and wet labia. She tentatively reached out her tongue and touched it, and then made a few licks around the outside.

Mandy said "Go ahead mom. Really use your tongue if you want to. Heather can take it.'

"That's easy for you to say," Heather mumbled.

Renee gently spread Heather and licked from vagina to clit, and then sat back up.

Mandy said "What about me? Don't I get a turn?"

"But you're my daughter..."

"That again? Come on. See how we are different. I think you've already done yourself, so you need me for a fair comparison."

Renee blushed. "Well..."

Mandy threw her knees apart and Renee moved in for a taste, getting a little bolder. She spread Mandy and licked as she did with Heather, but spent time with the still poking-out clit, licking and sucking it gently.

"Mmm. That feels good. Hey, whenever I come home you can do me, okay?" She laughed as Renee turned deep red and answered "I will not!"

The three stayed stretched out on their backs on the carpet until everyone had recovered.

After supper the group watched movies on TV until bed time, and the trio headed for the bedrooms. At the Renee's bedroom door Mandy stopped and held Renee's arm.

"Mom, I had a thought. How would you like to see how it feels to be trimmed like us? Nothing drastic, no shaving, just a little scissor work. It would be a surprise for dad, kind of a 'welcome home' gift."

"What the hell? Why not?"

The girls had Renee sit on the toilet seat and lean back. They studied their 'project' and decided on a plan. They took turns sipping, and the hair fell into the toilet at it was cut.

Mandy looked at the finished product. "I like it. What do you think Heather?"

"It's fine. With just a bit of razor work on the sides, to narrow it up, I think it would be perfect."

Renee laughed "Well you've already got it feeling a bit breezy down there. Maybe go ahead with the other, but just a little at a time so I can see what is going on and stop you it I think you're going too far for me."

The girls had Renee sit on the edge of the tub. Mandy found the shaving soap and Heather brought one of her razors. They lathered Renee up and she watched carefully as they slowly shrunk the size of her bush. She was about to call a halt when the girls rinsed and dried her off and studied their handiwork.

Mandy nodded. "I think it's perfect for her."

Renee felt around down there. "It will take some getting used to. I wonder what your father will think."

"He'll love it, mom. Really."

Later Renee heard the girls playing in the other bedroom and couldn't help using her fingers on herself. She told herself that it was just to get used to how it felt with the shorter hair.

In the morning another friend drove the girls to the airport. As they left Renee imagined the two of them would have fun staying with Selena Gomez.

About mid-afternoon Renee heard a key in the lock and was surprised to see Jerry walk in. She threw her arms around him and kissed him. "I didn't expect you back until tomorrow."

"Ahh, the meeting was boring and there were sessions I didn't have to attend. I got Jeff to take notes if there was anything useful." He ran his fingers through his wife's hair. "You know, time was I would have used any excuse to stay as long as I could at meetings like this. This time I wanted to get back to you. My schedule is still blocked out though, so I don't have to go to work tomorrow." He raised his eyebrows several times. She got the message and laughed.

"And time was I hoped you'd stay an extra day or two. I'm so glad you're home. I have some surprises for you."

"Anything I'll like?"

"I think you'll be pleased. I know I can't wait to show you. I was just making supper but it's easy to make for two. Tell me about your meeting and I'll tell you about my experiences."

"You've never been interested in my work."

"But if I launch into my stuff we'll never get to eat and supper will burn and the house may burn down around us before we notice it."

"I'll make mine quick. You've piqued my interest."

Jerry briefly told about the trip to Chicago, how nice the hotel was and how deadly dull the event was. Renee wouldn't tell him anything until the kitchen was cleaned up from supper, and had poured them each a glass of wine.

"So, what's the surprise? I've been waiting ever since you told me you had one for me."

"Come on and let's get ready for bed."

"I like the surprise so far."

In the bedroom she embraced and kissed him, whispering in his ear "Undress me."

"I like this more all the time."

He savored her body as he undressed her. This was the body that had attracted him in college, and he never ceased liking to see it. He had thought it was charming at first that she had been saving herself for marriage, but the big shock had been that she was ashamed of her body and only tolerated sex. She never wanted him to see her naked. This new Renee was what he had hoped for when he first saw her.

He stopped to fondle a breast, enjoying the perfect pairing of softness and firmness. He was still kissing a breast as he pushed her panties down over her hips. When he finally stepped back to admire her he gasped.

"Do you like it?"

"Wow!" He reached down to feel the short growth. "Are you wet already?"

"I've been waiting in anticipation since you arrived. Now for the second surprise."

He waited expectantly as she searched for words. "Well, Mandy and Heather stayed here last night, and we had some discussions. Mandy acknowledged that she became interested in men after she met Doug and Chris. Up until then she'd only been with girls, and liked it. She and Heather have been involved with each other for some time. Mandy said she had developed a liking for men as well as women. Heather told me that Chris was her first man, and that men were okay, but she still preferred girls. Yet, she was grateful that she had the opportunity to see what the other side was like."

"And this is relevant how?"

"I'm getting to it. Mandy knows we've been active and adventurous, and is thrilled for us. But, she wanted me to have one more adventure. They proposed that I have an experience with a girl. She said I might not like it but that I might learn something you and I could use."

"You had sex with our daughter?"

"No, not exactly. Mostly Mandy and Heather did and I watched. What I'm getting at is that Mandy has a particular strong orgasm with Heather, what Heather calls 'turning Mandy into a quivering pile of Jell-o'. It was an eye opener, let me tell you. Then Heather wondered if Mandy got that from me. Of course, I've never experienced anything like that, but Heather thought maybe I hadn't tried the right things. The long and the short of it is that Heather pleasured me until I felt myself beginning to duplicate what I saw with Mandy. I stopped her before it got very far, but we all knew it could happen for me."

Jerry took all this in, his head swimming. Renee had sex with a girl? What the hell was up with that?

"Mandy understood why I stopped Heather. Can you think of why I stopped her?"

"You didn't like it?"

"I loved it! Don't be so dense. I stopped her because I wanted you to be the one to do it to me. I want you to turn me into a quivering pile of Jell-o."

"I don't think I completely understand."

"I can teach you how to do it. The only thing is that it only involves using your hands and mouth."

"Well, that would be exciting, but..."

"But I don't expect you to just pleasure me. Here is your second surprise: do you know that thing you always want me to do, and I do it but don't really like it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm going to do that for you. All the way. I'm going to try my best to give a deep throat, if you cooperate a bit."

"I'll do anything you want."

Renee reached out and felt Jerry's crotch. "I see you are excited by that. Let's see how excited you are."

Renee removed Jerry's tie and shirt. She ran a hand up under his undershirt and over his chest. "I've always thought you had a manly chest."

She pulled off the undershirt and kissed his chest, pulling his nipples with her lips. She knew he liked when she did that.

She pushed him back to sit on the edge of the bed to remove his shoes and socks and then pulled him back up to stand so she could loosen his pants. They fell to the floor around his ankles and she grasped the bulge in his underwear. "Well, well, what have we here?"

Renee fondled his erection through the fabric before pushing the garment down and he stepped out of his clothes. She kissed him, trapping his erection between them. "Do we have a deal? I'll give you something you've always wanted, and will do my best to make it memorable. And, if you do manage to do what I'm looking for, there will be another one for you in the morning. How about it, big guy? Are you aboard?"

He laughed. "All aboard!"

She had him sit on the edge of the bed again and put a pillow down to kneel on. "I was prepared for you to say yes."

She kissed his chest and stomach while running her fingernails lightly over his thighs. Slowly she kissed down into his hair and around his erection, but not touching it yet. Underneath she sucked one testicle and then the other into her mouth, and gave them a gentle tongue massage. She smiled to see that he appeared to be harder than she had ever seen him.

Around the base of the shaft she kissed, slowly kissing up the length of it. She looked him in the eyes and hesitated before she did the tip. "How's it so far?"

"Geez, get on with it!"

"Uh uh uh. Patience, my man. You know, I'm making this up as I go along. I'm watching you, and intend to make you suffer first. That should make the ending all the sweeter."

"Damn it, it would be sweet right now!"

"No, no, no." She flicked out her tongue to tease the tip and it twitched. "Ooh. This is what Mandy says she likes. She says it's fun to play with it like a toy. I've never really done that before. It is fun!"

"Fun for you!"

"Fun for you, too. Just wait." She took the tip into her mouth and sucked while she swirled her tongue over it and he groaned.

She drew back and ran fingernails gently along the underside before taking more of it into her mouth. When she felt his breathing quicken she pulled back to kiss his chest instead while she teased his thighs with her fingers.

She took him in again and sucked on it. "Mmm. I feel something coming out. You must be getting ready."

"Damn it, I'm ready! I'm ready!"

"Not so fast. Not quite yet." She kissed the outside, took him briefly in and drew back again to thrust a tongue into his navel. He wanted to push her head down, but refrained to see what she would do next.

Her tongue licked at his scrotum and then made one long, slow lick up the underside as his penis was pressed back onto his stomach. She did this several times, each time eliciting a longer groan as she reached the tip.

"Damn it, I've been waiting days to have sex with you! Don't tease me!"

"Oh, but that's exactly what I'm going to do."

He flopped back onto the bed, groaning. She took him into her mouth, placed her teeth lightly on him and hummed while she moved down and up the shaft. She felt him twitch even more.

"Goddam it, I'm going to come!"

"No! Not yet. This is too much fun."

"I'm not sure I like you right now."

"Then I'm doing the right things," she laughed as she pulled him out. A string of saliva mixed with precum stretched from her mouth to his penis. She flicked it off with her finger and put it in her mouth as she squeezed him around the base. "You need to slow down, mister."

Jerry could only groan, and throw an arm over his face.

Renee took as long as she could to torture him before finishing him off. She took him in and bobbed her head while using her tongue on the tip as it slid in and out.

She felt him tighten in a way that usually signaled ejaculation getting near and stopped bobbing to use her tongue exclusively. She recognized when it was about to come and thrust her head forward, taking him almost all the way in. He exploded mostly down her throat before she had to back off to keep from gagging, but kept him inside her mouth, sucking and tonguing until he was finished.

She held him in her mouth until he began to soften, and tightened her lips around him to pull him out slowly and draw out the last drops.

Jerry lay panting on the bed. She kissed her way up his stomach and chest to nuzzle against his face. "How was that? Did I do good?"

He couldn't speak right away.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

While he recovered she played with his softening member, at last bending down to kiss it once more and kissing back up his chest.

"If I'd known it was this much fun I'd have done this sooner. The idea of it just seemed so...yucky...and I gag easily. But this was nice. I actually liked it. If you do me good I'll gladly do it for you again in the morning." She kissed him and brushed her hand over his chest.

He stroked her hair. "You just blew my mind. Did Mandy teach you that?"

Renee looked shocked. "No! She taught me lots of things, but not that. I don't know if she's even done it with a man."

"But she's done it with a girl?"

"Of course, silly. How do you think girls have sex, anyway?"

"I don't know. I always thought they used vibrators or strap-ons or something."

"You are about to learn something, sir. You are going to do me like a girl does, and I'm going to teach you. How about another glass of wine before we start?"

Jerry drained a glass quickly and refilled. "I don't know what you're going to teach me but if it does for you what you just did for me I will gladly do it, because I love you more than anything."

"You're just saying that to get some action," she teased.

"Let's do it!"

Renee lit some votive candles and dimmed the lights. "Now that you know I can do it in the light I can choose to make it romantically dark. You know I'm not hiding anything anymore."

"And I love every inch I see," he said as he slapped her butt.

She arranged the bed as she wanted, with pillows for her head, and stretched out. "This may not take long. I'm soaked from what we just did."

Jerry knelt beside her expectantly.

"You can start as you often do to get me excited."

"So you're wet already are you? Turn around is fair play, so I'm going to slow down."

Renee sighed with pleasure as he kissed and caressed her, but was frustrated that he avoided her throbbing vulva. He took perverse pleasure in teasing her breasts with finger touches and kisses.

She tried giving directions. "Yes. Kiss there!...now touch lower. Dammit, I said lower. Yes there. Oooohhhh."

He tried kissing down from her breasts to her newly trimmed hair and nuzzled in it. "I kind of like this."

She threw her legs wide open. "Now! Tongue!"

He did as she wanted, but made sure he went slower than she seemed to want. He sucked labia and tongued the clit.

"Suck it!"

He had never tried that, so he wrapped his lips around the hood and sucked while using his tongue to tease the exposed pearl. She moaned loudly.

"Fingers!"

He inserted two fingers into her. That was something he knew how to do. He twisted and curled. He worked fingers in and out, and realized how much he enjoyed this, too. Normally he'd be inside her by now.

She grasped a breast. "Hand!"

He began to get the idea. She wanted everything stimulated at once.

Briefly he kissed up to her breasts and teased nipples with his tongue. He sucked hard while a hand continued to work inside her.

She pushed his head and he left one hand to tend to a breast while he took up sucking and licking labia and sucking on the clit.

"Faster! Harder!"

His fingers rammed into her more rapidly, but he continued to twist and curl. She began to writhe. She made mewling sounds. The faster he rammed his fingers into her the wilder she became. Her legs whipped around his head. She pushed hard with both hands on his head, forcing it tighter against her.

"GODDAM IT FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD1 DAMN YOU, FUCK ME! FUUUCCKKK MEEEEEEE!"

She bucked beneath him, with surprising force, and he struggled to remain attached. She arched up suddenly. "FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Sweat poured off of her.

As Mandy had, she arched hard and went rigid, collapsed back onto the bed and thrust up hard once again. She grabbed his hair to pull him tighter. He felt the strength of her orgasm as it squeezed his fingers with pulse after pulse. His hand became soaked, and he sucked up some of the fluid that poured out of her. With one final thrust she seemed to tighten her entire body, squeezing his fingers hard.

Finally she collapsed. He sensed that he needed to disengage, and removed his mouth and fingers. Surprisingly, she continued to quiver and mewl. That was something he had never seen before -- from any woman.

At last she reached up and pulled him down for a kiss. He stroked her wet hair and she managed to gasp out "I love you!"

"I guess I'm witnessing a quivering pile of jelly, or whatever you call it."

Through her gasping she managed a laugh.

He lay beside her and held her until the spasms passed and she had gained some control of herself.

"Damn Jerry. That was much better than Heather. You'd make a good girl."

He laughed and grabbed a pillow to hit her with.

*****

When Jerry awoke he looked at the woman curled up beside him. How different she was from just a year ago. Who knows what their life would have been like if she had been like this from the beginning.

She stirred, stretching, and he admired her body. Her eyes fluttered open and she touched his face.

"Thank you for last night. I've never felt anything like that."

He laughed. "I've never seen anything like that. Is that what Mandy is like?"

"Yeah. Heather guessed right. Mandy did get it from me. I just didn't know it."

"Does it happen all the time for Mandy?"

She shook her head. "Mandy told me that sometimes she has one nice orgasm, and sometimes they come in bunches -- four or five or more at a time. This blowout thing is only once in a while. Heather says it keeps things interesting."

"I'll say. We'll have to try it again sometime, although I admit I was a bit shocked to hear some of the things you said while it went on."

"Both Mandy and Heather said that happens. Mandy says Heather can be particularly vile, but it is only during extreme climaxes when she loses control. I guess that happened to me."

"So you can talk dirty during sex?"

She laughed and slapped his shoulder. "Not likely. I'm a good girl, remember?"