MILF 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any chance of seeing it?"

"Sure, I'll just go and get it. Won't be but a moment." The photo was back in the folder where I'd left it and I took it out and went back down to the sitting room. I held it out to Carol. "This is it, sis."

She took the photo and studied it for a moment, then looked across at me. "Your tits are different. Do you shave?"

"Not since Jack died. I was always shaved for him, because he loved to eat me, and I didn't want him having to take pubic hairs from between his teeth."

Carol giggled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Okay, sis, I'll tell you what I'm thinking. The folder with the photo was on the desk, in plain sight. Yes?"

"Yes. It was the fact that the photo was sticking out a little, and I could see skin, that made me look more closely."

"Well, how about this? You email Ben, and tell him you accidentally found the photo. Tell him that you're not mad, but actually flattered that he used a picture of his mom for stimulus rather than one of a porn star or model. Tell him, too, that if he wants to use a picture of you for stimulus you think he should have a recent one of the real thing, rather than a manipulated image."

"Whoa!" I said. "You want me to send Ben a nude photo of myself?" Oh, my god, could I?

"Yes, exactly that. He'll know you're not mad, because of the photo, and he might find the courage to tell you his fantasies. What you do then is between the two of you, of course, but it's a start."

"Who takes the photo? You?"

"Yep. I do actually own a digital SLR, as you well know, and have been known to take a reasonable photo every now and then." She grinned. "I took a chance and brought my gear."

I gazed at her for a long moment, my mind whirling, but I knew I was going to do it, and I nodded. "Okay, Carol, let's do it! Before I chicken out. Where?"

"You have a privacy fence around the pool area don't you?"

"Yep. Around the whole back yard in fact. I usually skinny-dip when I'm alone here. Which, of course, is all of the time that Ben's at college, so I don't have tan lines."

"Lucky you. Can I come around for a swim now and again?"

"Any time. Come, and welcome. If you're by yourself, we can skinny-dip, but I think I'm going to need my swimsuit if Tony or Tina are with you."

"I'm pretty sure we could get those two out of their suits without much effort, but that's for another time. Are you wearing anything tight under that dress?"

"Only my panties."

"Take them off. Keep the dress on for the moment, while I get the camera gear sorted out. The pantie lines will have a chance to fade before we start shooting."

I'd never thought of that, but it made sense. While Carol went out to her car I skinned out of my panties and threw them in the wash basket. I grinned. I quite liked the feel of the fresh air around my pussy. Carol came back in carrying her camera, and a big reflector on a stand. She gestured with it.

"The sun's bright, so if I face you into it, you'll squint. With this I can reflect light back into your face if the sun is behind you."

I nodded. "Makes sense. So, out beside the pool?"

"For starters, yes. Later, I want to see if there's anywhere with a mirror."

"Whatever for?"

"So that I can include the photographer's reflection in the image. I'll be naked, too. You can tell Ben who it is, I don't mind. Up to you whether you send it of course."

"You wouldn't mind him knowing?"

Carol shook her head, grinning. "No. Actually, it quite excites me, knowing I'd be adding to his jack-off stimulus." She shrugged. "I'm fucking my son, so why not excite my nephew?"

I laughed. "We're a pair, aren't we?"

"The best, sis, the best. Okay, off with that dress and let's get started."

The next hour was fun. Carol is a good photographer, in fact she'd had competition wins when she was younger, but she was always the amateur, never interested in turning professional. She posed me standing, sitting, reclining, indoors and out, beside and in the pool. She left it to me how much I exposed my pussy, but as she said, "these pics are for a young man's jack-off stimulation. A glimpse of the promised land is a good thing," and I'd entered into the spirit of the occasion, exposing myself shamelessly.

"One thing's for sure, sis," said Carol, when we were reviewing the pictures on my PC after she'd downloaded them, "Ben's going to know he has more than a chance of getting you into bed, once he sees some of these."

I held her eyes. "I think it's a certainty, Carol. I'm so excited I'm soaking. Once you're away, I'm taking to my bed with my dildo, for a pretend-it's-Ben-fucking-me session."

Carol laughed. "I'd stay and help, but Tina is going away with Nancy for a couple of nights. Some kind of training course, so Tony and I get a couple of extra nights together."

"You're sure you don't mind me sending the ones showing you in the mirror?"

"Absolutely not, sis. Like I said, it makes me quite excited."

"Okay, then. You still have the originals on the camera card?"

"Of course. They're to treasure."

"Keep them safe, because I might just give you the go-ahead to let Tony see them. One day. Maybe."

Carol laughed. "Maybe one day we can have a foursome, maybe swap sons?"

My pussy pulsed, startling me, but I laughed. "Maybe, but it won't be any time soon, sis. Okay, get yourself away, I need to go and compose an email."

"Make it a good one!" She hugged me and gave me a kiss. "Let me know what happens, okay?"

"Okay, will do. Now go! I have an appointment with a dildo, too, remember?"

"Make that a good one as well, Sarah. Okay, I'm gone!"

Ben and I emailed each other about once a week, just keeping each other up to date. We spoke on the phone on an as-and-when basis if anything needed sorting out, of course, but email was our usual medium for keeping in touch. I'd thought about it, and there was no way I was sending the photos to his college address, so I sent him a quick note.

'Ben, I have something private to send to you. I don't want to trust it to the college email system, so do you have a private email address I can use? Mom.'

He'd be in class, so I didn't expect an early reply. I pressed 'send' and sat back for a moment, then looked through Carol's photos again, looking for which one I wanted to send first. I picked one in the same approximate pose as the photo Ben had manipulated. Yes, that would do nicely. He'd be able to see that he'd got my breasts slightly wrong, and my pubic bush was still present. I laughed. When the manipulated photo was taken, I had actually been shaved, but Jack was still alive then and I'd only let it grow back after he'd been killed, so Ben's image of my naked pubes was close to what the reality had been when the photo was taken. Maybe I'd tell him, one day.

I left the computer and searched through my underwear drawer. Yes! One dildo, Sarah for the pleasuring of! I hadn't bothered with panties after Carol had finished taking the photos, just slipping my dress on again over my nakedness, and it was the work of moments to slip it off again. I lay down on the bed, spread my legs and began to stroke myself, remembering the pleasure of feeling a hard, hot, erection piercing me. I was already wet from looking at the photos, and my busy fingers soon had me ready. Closing my eyes, and imagining that it was Ben, I slid the dildo into my aching pussy, letting out a gasp of pleasure as I felt it plunge into my depths. Holding Ben's image in my mind's eye, I began to fuck myself ...

*

I normally checked my email after I'd had my evening meal, working on the principle that if anything needed answering, I'd have the time to do it. Despite my eagerness to check for Ben's reply, I made myself wait until I'd finished eating and washed up afterwards. It was about eight o'clock when I got back to my computer, clicking on my email program. Yes! Ben's reply was waiting.

'Hi, Mom, you have me intrigued. What's so private that you can't send it to my college address? Okay, yes, I do have a private email address that you can use, as follows -

benjie21@booknetmail.com

I'll look out for your message. Love, Ben xxx'

I'd been messing about on the computer earlier, trying to draft an email which would let him know that not only had I found his manipulated picture, but that I knew - or guessed, rather - what he had it for. That not only did I know, but I didn't mind. I started typing.

'Ben, remember when you asked me to send those files? Well, I have an admission to make. When I was at your computer I dislodged a folder you had nearby and a photograph showed. I could see bare skin, and being a woman, gave way to my curiosity. You can imagine my shock and surprise when I realized that it was a picture of me. Not just me, but a naked me. Now we both know I have never been naked in your presence, so I realized that you had manipulated one of the photos from our trip to the beach about five years ago. I asked myself, why does my son want a nude photo of his mom? The only reason I could think of was that you used it for stimulus when you masturbated. I know you do, because there are some things you can't hide from the woman who does your laundry! But me? Your mom? I'll be honest, son, my first reaction was shock and anger, but once I cooled down and started to think about it, I realized that my over-riding reaction was that I was flattered that you chose me. Yes, Ben, flattered. You did my ego a lot of good there, so much so that I had your aunt Carol take some photographs of me, especially for you, and I'm enclosing one of them with this email. If you're going to masturbate to a picture of me, I think you should have the real thing. I want your honest reaction, son, both to this message and to my assumption that you jack-off to my picture. And the photo, of course! Don't phone, I want you to take your time and give me your honest reaction without the possible embarrassment of talking to me about it. Will you do that for me? Bye for now, son. Your loving Mom. XXXX'

Right. press 'send'. Now to wait for Ben's reaction. It wasn't long in coming! I think he must have been at his computer.

'Mom, what do I say? That you're right about me using your picture to stimulate my fantasy? Well, yes, I did. I do. Why you? Because I love you, and because I think you are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world. Most understanding, too, a fact demonstrated by your sending me the new photo. I see I got one or two details a little wrong, but my mental image now will be of the real you, not my invented version. I guess I'm more than a little surprised that you were flattered, but I'm really, really pleased that you feel that way. I'll finish by saying that you are even more beautiful naked than I had ever imagined, and your body is lovely. In these circumstances I guess it won't surprise you to know that I am sitting at my computer naked and with a huge erection, just looking at your photo. I think you can guess what I'll be doing when I log off. I'm taking a chance here, but if you want to actually see the effect you have on me, just say so, and I'll send you details of a website where we can chat without the email delay and maybe swap web-cam pics? Of course, you haven't got a web-cam yet, have you? Hint, hint! Your now even more loving son, Ben. Xxxxx'

Well! That was candid! I could feel myself getting wet between the legs just thinking about Ben. Well, wetter, as I'd already been more than slightly damp when I sent the email. Seed sown, maybe. I have to admit, the web-cam idea was turning me on. Just the idea that I could see him, see his erection, was exciting. I was pretty sure I was going to get one, but I tempered the eagerness. I needed to remind Ben about his education in the academic field, before I dared allow myself to think about his education in matters sexual. I thought hard for a few minutes, then sent another email.

'Darling Ben, I think your last message approached the 'too much information' threshold, although I'm delighted that you liked the photo. The chat idea is good, too, and I'll give the web-cam idea some serious thought. First, though, I want you to concentrate on your classes. If I remember correctly, your end-of-semester exams are in two weeks time? I think you said you'd have the results a week later. Am I correct? If I am, then if you get good results I'll get a web-cam and we can see each other as we chat. For now, give me the chat-room address, and let me know what you'd like me to call myself. I won't let you neglect your classes, so I'm limiting us to twice a week, an hour or so each time. Okay? I'll let you pick the days. As a consolation for making you wait, I'm attaching another of Carol's photos of me. Let me know what you think, okay? Your loving Mom. XXX'

The picture I sent this time was a reclining shot. In this shot I was sprawled a little and there was more than a hint of pussy showing. I thought it might give him even more stimulus! There was a short delay in Ben's reply. Maybe I'd caught him jacking off? Whatever, the tone was serious, and I think he probably agreed with me. In principle, anyway.

'Dearest Mom, you're right, of course. I need to concentrate on my exams. In truth, I'm pretty confident but I promise I'll keep studying hard. Except on Wednesdays and Fridays, from ten in the evening, our chat times, if that's okay with you. Almost bed time, see? Your second picture is even lovelier than the first and brought my erection back pronto! On an associated note, I've been doing some serious thinking, and I think you really need to know my inner desires concerning us. I won't state them here, but what I'd like you to do is go onto my computer and search for a folder called 'Misc-Personal'. In it, you'll find my darkest secrets. If they repel you, well at least there's another few weeks before I'm home again, time for you to forgive me, even if you don't forget. The folder is password-protected and the password is the same as before, except it finishes #2 instead of #1. Please be open-minded when you read it. If you decide to get a web-cam don't go to the big store in the mall, they'll just rip you off. Instead go to 'Paul's PC Place', at the corner of Third and Vine. Ask for Danny and tell him I sent you. He'll see you right. Please don't reply to this email until you've had time to read and understand my desires. I suggest Wednesday, our first scheduled chat time. On that note I'm appending the chat-room details to this email. Will you register as SexySarah? Pretty please? If the name is already taken, pick a name of your own choice, but let me know what it is, obviously. Once you're registered, explore a little, but take particular note of how to set up and access a private chat room. That's probably the best way for us to go. When you sign on as SexySarah you'll probably get a gazillion guys trying to get you to show your breasts or pussy. Just ignore them. Look out for Benjie21. That will be me, of course. Until Wednesday, then, your loving son, Ben. XXXX'

SexySarah, huh? Why not. I'd investigate the chat room tomorrow, I thought. First, though, I was going to refresh my memory about my son's carnal desires. This time, though, I'd be checking thoroughly.

*

The following day I duly investigated the chat room. SexySarah wasn't taken, so I registered the name and linked it to a separate email address I'd set up for the purpose. Now to wait for Wednesday. My re-exploration of Ben's folder had confirmed what I already knew – he wanted to fuck me. I hadn't been sure at first, but now I knew that it was going to happen. I wasn't sure how or when, but happen it would. At least I wouldn't have to visit the doctor and get myself back on contraception, not since an operation for an ovarian cyst had meant the removal of my ovaries. Everything done, I pottered about in the garden for a while. Jack and I had arranged it for easy maintenance and it didn't take long, With that done, I had myself a swim – naked, of course – and then sat down with a long, only mildly alcoholic, gin and tonic and opened a thriller I'd been saving. I was five chapters in, dinner behind me, and digesting nicely, when the phone rang. Carol.

"Hi, sis," she said. "How's the devilish plot going?"

I laughed. "Pretty good, I think. I told him I'd found his altered photo and told him that I guessed he used it for masturbatory stimulus, and that rather than being disgusted, I was flattered."

"And?"

"I also sent Ben one of the photos, the one that was most like his manipulated shot, remember?"

"Yep. Go on."

"Well, I asked him to give me his honest reaction. Boy, was he honest!"

"Come on, sis, tell!"

"Long story short, he told me he was sitting naked at his computer with a rock-hard boner and my picture on the screen, ready to jack-off."

"Wow, way to go, Ben! Anything else?"

"Yeah, he suggested we get together via a chat room and swap web-cam images."

"Ohmigod, sis, that really makes my pussy throb. Are you going to?"

"I told him I'd think about it, but yes, I reckon I will. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing his erection."

Carol laughed. "I'll just bet you are!"

"Yeah, right. Tell you something else, though. He told me that he wanted me to know his deepest fantasies and gave me the password for the folder he keeps them in. No doubt about it, Carol, he wants to fuck me. Not just me, either. He's very interested in MILFs, too."

"MILF as in 'moms I'd like to fuck,' maybe?"

"Exactly. He had a list, too. Four names on it."

"Anyone I know? You, of course. Anyone else?"

"You know all three."

"Well, come on, tell your big sister!"

"Okay. Number one, me."

"No surprise there, then. Go on."

"Number three, Jenny Miller."

Carol laughed. "No surprise there, either. Tony would go for her as well. Who else?"

"Number four, Alice Jensen."

"Another desirable MILF, according to my son. So who's number two?"

"You."

"Me? Never!" But she sounded pleased.

"Absolutely, Carol. You are number two in my son's MILF list."

She laughed again. "Well, if you discuss it, and he asks if you think there's any chance, tell him from me, the answer's 'yes'. Hell, I'm fucking my son, why not my nephew?"

"Okay, I will. How about you? Good times with Tony?"

"You can take my answer as an unequivocal yes, sis. Today your big sister is walking bow-legged. Your nephew is insatiable."

"Maybe I'll find out for myself one day."

"I'll look forward to comparing notes."

"You do that! Well, that's you up to date. Anything else?"

"Not at the moment, Sarah. Tony's in the shower, so I think I'll go and join him."

"Well, give him a kiss from me."

"Will do, but 'bye for now, sis."

"'Bye. Catch you later."

Wednesday eventually came, I logged into the chat room at ten, as we'd arranged, and by five past ten Ben and I were in a private chat room.

<Hi, SexySarah.>

I laughed to myself. Now, there was a surprise. Not.

<Hi, Benjie.>

<Everything okay?>

<Yep.>

<Did you read my secret fantasies?>

Straight to the point! That's my boy.

<I did, yes.>

<Are you disgusted?>

<No, I'm not. I'm more than a little surprised, rather more shocked, but I'm not disgusted, Anything but. In fact, I'm excited.>

There was a long pause, before he replied.

<You're excited? Truly?>

<Truly, Ben. Your fantasies made your Mom excited. After she calmed down after reading them, they did.>

<You mean there's a chance they could come true?>

<More than a chance, Ben, but say no more for the moment.>

There was a long pause before he typed again.

<Okay.>