MILF 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<About the web-cam. I've decided I'm going to get one, but won't be using it until after your exams are finished.>

<Okay.>

<The better your results, the harder I'll try to make the view worthwhile for you. Maybe sexy clothes, or maybe fewer clothes. If they're really good, well maybe I'll be almost naked. At first … >

<And later?>

<Guess!>

<I'm groaning, and my erection is so hard I could bore concrete!>

<I guess I'm turning you on, then?>

<Absolutely! Do you want me to turn my web-cam on, so you can see what you do to me?>

<Tempting, very tempting, but no, sweetheart, not yet. I want us to be able to share the moment.>

<Do I turn you on?>

<Of course you do! Just the thought of you fucking me is making me very wet.>

<Oh. My. God.>

<Very, very, wet.>

There was another long pause, and in my mind's eye I could see him masturbating. I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties, but I quickly took them off, getting back to the computer in time for his next message. I laughed when I read it.

<SexySarah? What are you wearing?>

<I was wearing a t-shirt and panties. Now? Now, I'm not. Your mom is absolutely bare-ass naked!>

<Oh, wow. Me too. Are you masturbating? I am.>

<Yes, I am. My fingers are soaking.>

<I wish I could see you!>

<After your exam results, remember?>

<I can't wait.>

<You'll have to, baby. Sorry, but your studies are too important. Short pause now, I need to make myself cum!>

<Me, too.>

My busy fingers had brought me close to the edge and it didn't take long for my mental visions of Ben, plus the timely assistance of my dildo, to bring me to a crashing orgasm. Once I'd calmed a little and my fingers stopped trembling, I started typing again.

<Wow, Ben, that was a big one!>

There was another pause before he started typing again.

<Mine, too. I can't believe my Mom and I are masturbating together. It was more than I dared to dream.>

<I know what you mean, baby. If I hadn't found that picture ... >

<Please, Mom, don't go there! You did, and I'm really grateful I forgot to put it away.>

Maybe now wasn't the time to tell him about Carol. No, I thought I'd wait until after his exam results were in, or maybe, after he'd finished sitting them. For the moment, time to cool down.

<I think that's enough excitement for now, Ben. Time to change the subject. How's your revision going?>

<Spoilsport! You're right, though. To be honest, the revision is going pretty well. I just need to keep on top of things, not try too hard, and I think I'll do okay.>

<That's my boy! Now, anything else you want to tell me? New girlfriend, maybe?>

<Only you!>

<Naughty. Cool down, I said, and cool down, I meant.>

<Okay.>

We chatted generally for a while, but at ten after eleven I called it a day. I think Ben would have chatted all night if I'd let him, but he agreed that we'd had our hour, and it was time for sleep.

<Okay, Mom. Sleepy time. I need dream stimulus. Are you sleeping naked?>

<I wasn't going to, but now you've given me the idea, I am. Anyhow, it makes masturbation easier.>

<Oh, so true! I'm hard again, Mom, so goodnight, SexySarah. Love you. XXX>

<And I'm wet! Love you, too, son. Sleep well, and I'll catch you Friday. Love, Mom. XXX>

That was the pattern for the next couple of weeks. We chatted, sometimes - not always - masturbated together, and generally enjoyed each other's company. I'd always loved my son, and I flatter myself that it wasn't because of rose-tinted glasses, but he was fast becoming a real friend. That he was going to be my lover was now accepted by both of us. I'd sent him some of the remaining photographs, but I'd kept back the two where my naked sister was reflected in the mirror. They were a treat I was saving until after his exams were finished. His first exam was going to be on a Monday, and I agreed we'd fit an extra chat in on the Sunday evening. As usual, SexySarah and Benjie21 took a private room. Ben opened the chat.

<Hi, SexySarah! How are you tonight?>

<I'm good. You?>

<I'm good, too.>

<Ready for your exams?>

<As much as I'll ever be, I think.>

<Are all of the exams this week?>

<Yes. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Two of them on Tuesday and two on Thursday.>

<In that case, no chat on Wednesday. You'll need to get your sleep. I'll make it up to you on Friday, I promise.>

<Okay, but reluctantly.>

<It will be worth it.>

<Going to give me a hint?>

<Nope.>

<Meanie.>

<Yep. that's me. I'm going to be double-meanie and log off now. Get some sleep, and my very best wishes for you in the exams this week. Don't forget, the results could be special for both of us.>

<Yes!>

<Okay, Ben, goodnight now. Love you. SexySarah. XXX>

<Goodnight, sexy! Love you too. Ben. XXXX>

I logged off and closed down the chat program. Nothing to do now but wait and hope. Yes, and anticipate. I had a thought and opened up the file of photos Carol had taken, trying to decide which one to send to Ben on Friday. It was a close call, but eventually I settled on one showing me leaning back in my bedroom armchair, my legs spread, one hand near my pussy. In the mirror behind me, the image of Carol was clear, but the photographer could only be identified as a naked woman. The second one I planned to send was a similar pose, but this time there was no doubt who the nude photographer was. I drafted a covering note and attached the first photo, then saved it in the drafts folder. I was musing when the phone rang. Carol!

"His, sis," I said.

"Hi! Sarah, I have tomorrow off from work. I know you said you did, too. Can I come around for a swim?"

"Of course, but I need to go shopping for some sexy clothes to tease a certain young man of your acquaintance. Want to help me? Then we can come back here and we'll just chill out for the afternoon. What say?"

"I say yes! Much better than what I had planned. I'll drive, because your place is on the way into town. Pick you up around ten?"

"Ten it is. See you then."

"See you."

The following day Carol was right on time, and by five after ten we were on our way.

"So, Sarah? What's the plan?"

"I told Ben that I was going to get a web-cam, but that I wouldn't be using it until his exams were finished. That session will be fairly innocent, just to get used to it, but when we're on line, chatting, after he gets his results I plan to start off fully dressed, but I told him, well, suggested, hinted, that for each good result he got I'd consider removing an item of clothing."

"And no doubt you plan to end up naked?"

"That was the plan, yes."

"Good plan. Nice and simple. Okay, how many exams?"

"Six."

"So, six items of clothing. Do stockings count as one or two?"

"Let's start with them as one. Okay, stockings, one. Garter belt? Or garters? Belt, I think. So, garter belt, two. Panties, three. Thong?"

"I think so, don't you? You can let him admire your ass!"

"I will! So, bra, four. Top and skirt? Five and six?"

"Works for me," said Carol. "Or maybe a slinky, short, low-cut dress and some costume jewelery?"

"Yeah, that sounds better! Okay, sis, where do we start?"

"Victoria's Secret?"

I laughed. "A cliché, probably, but why not? Tally-ho!"

It was fun. I ended up with a bra-and-panties set that seemed to be made of cobwebs and mist, and not much of either. Originally I had thought black, but a sin-red set got a unanimous 'yes!' from both of us. Garter belt was red, stockings black. The dress - what there was of it - was cut high on the thigh, and low on the chest. That was red, too, a slightly darker red, covered in sequins. I got some funny looks from the salesgirl, probably because it made me look like a streetwalker!

"It makes you look like a streetwalker, little sister," said Carol, grinning as we made our way back to the car. "Ben's going to love it." She gestured. "Let's lock these in the trunk, then get something to eat, and we still need your sixth garment. And I still want a swim!"

"Did you bring a suit?"

She snorted. "Of course not. There'll only be the two of us, won't there?"

"Yes, just us."

"So, no suit. Chinese, Indian or Thai?"

"Thai, I think."

Lunch was fun, as it always was with Carol. We only went for a light lunch, both of us thinking of the swim, later, I think. We wandered around after lunch, looking for my sixth garment. Carol found it, and insisted on buying it for me. It was a one-inch wide choker, made up of strands of black and red beads. We both thought it would look good with the dress.

"Wear your hair up on Friday," said Carol, "then let it loose after the last garment goes. I think it will add the final touch."

"You're right, it will."

On our way back home, Carol raised the subject of Friday again.

"On Friday, Sarah? You have the web-cam set up?"

"Yeah, I actually managed to do it myself. I paid a little extra, but it has an infra-red remote control which allows me to pan-and-tilt, and zoom in and out. I checked, and it allows me to zoom out until Ben will be able to see almost all of me, or zoom in for close-up. I can almost fill the screen with my pussy!"

Carol was laughing so much I thought she was going to crash the car. "Oh, boy, sis, that conjures up visions."

"You can see for yourself, later."

"I will! Have you sent Ben any of the pics of me, yet? Or told him my answer is yes?"

"Not yet. I'm saving those revelations for Friday."

"I wish I could be there."

"Not this Friday, that's going to be special for us, but yes, another time. Maybe a Wednesday? Or a non-Tony Friday sometime soon."

"Count on it. Okay, we're here. Lead me to that pool!"

We swam for a while, just relaxing, then showered and dried off. Still naked, we went into the sitting room. Carol let her eyes roam all over me, then nodded.

"Yeah, Ben will love what he sees, no doubt about it, except for one thing."

"My pubic bush?"

"Got it in one. I think that needs to go before Friday. Want to do it now?"

"Well, this Friday I'll be keeping my panties on. The sexy stuff is for a week Friday, after Ben gets his results. But to answer your question, why not. Where?"

"Bedroom? Lie back on a towel, and I'll shave you." She grinned. "Could be fun."

"Come on, then."

Carol was careful, meticulous, gentle, taking her time, making sure she got every last little trace of hair. Finished, with my naked mons carefully washed and dried, she sat back on her heels beside the bed. She looked up at me and winked.

"Only one thing left, little sister."

"What?"

"Stubble test!" Before I knew what was happening her mouth was on my pussy and her tongue was everywhere, reminding me of teenage experiments in our younger days. I could feel myself getting wetter as her tongue moved over me and I gasped as her tongue speared into my pussy. She sat back and grinned at me.

"No stubble, Sarah, I got it all."

I held her gaze. "You got me excited as well."

She reached out and took my hand, twining her fingers with mine, and her voice was soft when she spoke again.

"Want me to finish what I started?"

I shook my head no, a conscious effort of will. "Not this time, please, Carol." I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Any other time, it would have been yes, in fact it would have been 'Fuck! Yes, please!' It's just that I'm building up to sharing what is likely to be an intensely sexual moment with my son on Friday week and I don't want to dilute the momentum I'm building up. You don't mind, do you?"

Carol smiled, and squeezed my fingers. "Of course not, I understand, but I think we need to get you cooled down, so back into the pool with you. I'll join you in a moment or two, but I want to get the camera from the car. I think Ben needs an updated picture or two, so he can see your juicy pussy winking at him." She winked, and I laughed. "Have you got a robe I can borrow? I'd go out naked, but the neighbors can see the front of the house."

"Back of the door, there. See it?"

"Got it. See you in the pool."

We played around for a while, then got out and showered together. It's nice to have someone to wash your back, especially when that someone knows how to reach around and cup and squeeze your teats, just so. Dried, Carol reached for the camera and a little baby tripod she'd brought in.

"Okay, sis, first, a couple of shots of both of us together, MILFs numbers one and two. Will you tell Jenny and Alice they're three and four?"

I laughed and shrugged. "If the chance and the right circumstances came, yes, I think so, but somehow I think it's unlikely."

"You never know. I bet Ben would like a shot of all four of us together, all naked and wet." She grinned. "So would Tony! So, tell me, sis, when does Tony get to see his aunt Sarah naked and horny?"

"Not before I've fucked Ben, and that won't be for a week or so yet." I scowled. "It's already feeling longer."

"Want a pussy shot for him?"

I grinned. "Yep!"

Carol reached for the camera. "Okay, slide your ass forward a little, and spread your legs. That's it. A little wider ... yes! She winked at me!"

I laughed, but I knew Ben was going to like the lewd pose, me sprawled on the couch, my ass on the edge, legs spread ready for him, my hairless pussy obviously damp with my love juice. I sighed. Roll on Friday, at least we'd see each other, even if we were five hundred miles apart. Carol took a couple of shots, then fitted the baby tripod to the camera. It had a little clamp on one leg and she fitted it to the back of a dining chair she fetched from next door, lining the camera up on me, then moving it slightly so that I was in one half of the frame, I assumed. She fiddled with the camera for a moment, then came and sat beside me, taking my hand and spreading her own legs.

"Ten, seconds, sis, then a treat for Ben!" A red light flashed on the camera and then we heard the shutter. Carol jumped up and checked the camera, then grinned at me. "Two available MILFs! Have a look."

I stood and moved across to the camera, examining the picture on the screen at the back. Yes! No doubt whatsoever that it was me and Carol, both naked, both with erect nipples, both with damply-glistening pussies. I grinned at my sister.

"Excellent. Now how about a straightforward standing pic of both of us outside?"

"You read my mind, sis. Come on!"

A few minutes work with the camera and we had another couple of shots. Carol packed away the camera stuff, then turned to me.

"We need to download these to your computer, and you were going to show me your web-cam, I think."

"Yes, I was - I am."

I led her upstairs and into the room I used as a home office. I had the PC and printer on a desk against one wall, flanked by the filing cabinets I used. The window, overlooking open country, woodland, was to my left as I sat at the computer, the door to my right. Behind me, against the other wall, was a little two-seater couch. I'd checked, and the web-cam could zoom in on me if I sat on the couch. Of course, that meant I couldn't reach the keyboard, so when I'd bought the web-cam I'd also bought a compact remote keyboard which I could use from the couch.

I switched the computer on and Carol downloaded the pictures from her camera and we spent a few giggling minutes looking though them.

"No two ways about it, sis, that pussy shot of you will have Ben creaming himself in nothing flat. Tony, too, if you give me the go-ahead to show him. Okay, show me your web-cam setup."

I brought up the viewer test program and switched on the web-cam. We were both still naked so I gestured to the couch.

"Take a seat and I'll show you how it works." I didn't think I'd need the keyboard so just picked up the remote control for the web-cam and went across to sit beside Carol. "Can you see the screen okay?"

"No problem," said Carol, "but the view's a bit boring."

She had a point, as the web-cam was showing just the tops of our heads and the wall behind us. I grinned at her and then fiddled with the remote, centering the view on the two of us. It was a full body shot and I have to say it, we looked good!

"Zoom time," I said, and got to work with the remote, bringing Carol into the center of the picture. "Watch," I said, and slowly zoomed in on her, adjusting the angle so that her crotch was center stage. She grinned at me and spread her legs and I continued to zoom to its maximum magnification. When it finished, all a viewer could see was her lower stomach and parts of her thighs. Centered in the picture was her pussy, obviously damp and with her labia looking swollen. Carol breathed out a gusty sigh.

"Fucking awesome, sis, absolutely fucking awesome, Ben is going to blow his mind. Thought, though, what about typing responses and the like?"

"Compact remote keyboard." I got up and took it from the desk and passed it to her. "See, I can type responses to Ben and still let him see me."

Carol nodded, looking very thoughtful. "Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"Can I set up a user on your computer, and maybe use this occasionally to tease Tony?"

I shrugged. "I don't see why not, but can it wait a while? Until Ben and I have established some kind of organization?"

She grinned. "Of course. Gives me time to see what I want to tease him with." She glanced at her watch, the only thing she was wearing. "Time I wasn't here, I'm afraid. Have fun on Friday, and let me know how it all goes, okay?"

"Will do, I promise."

"Time to dress and go, then." She hugged and kissed me, and we went off to get dressed. The house seemed empty without Carol, but after I'd dressed - and all I did was pull on my dress again, no underwear - I pottered about in the kitchen for a while, preparing a salad for my evening meal. That done, I went down to the basement, where I had the exercise gear that Jack and I had installed. I stripped naked and put in half an hour on the rowing machine, and twenty minutes on the stepper. I was sweating in a most unladylike manner when I stopped, but after I'd cooled off and taken a shower I was ready for anything. I'd decided that I really liked the lightweight dress and no underwear style of casual dress, so I took a clean one from my closet and pulled it on.

Still too early for dinner, so I went back up to the office and opened my email program. Yes! One from Ben. I opened it.

'Hi, SexySarah. Just finished the first exam. C++ programming. I don't know what it is, but I just felt super-confident and finished the exam with ten minutes to spare, even after double-checking my answers. Fingers crossed for a good result. Tomorrow's will probably be harder - Programming Theory. I'll read through my notes again later. Can't wait for Friday! Love, Ben. XXXX'

I clicked on 'reply'.

'Darling Ben, sounds like a 'well done' might be in the offing. Fingers crossed this end, too. Concerning Friday - I'll be sending you some more photos on Friday, but I need to know what time your last exam finishes so that I know what time to send the first one, because I don't want you rushing things to see them. Love and kisses, SexySarah. XXXXX'