MILF 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina shook her head. "No, it's not that. I know it's wrong, but I want to join in!" Her voice was a wail.

Well, fuck me! I didn't see that one coming! "Have you said anything to your mom?"

Tina grimaced. "Just what do I say?"

"Try telling the truth."

"She'll kill me!"

"I don't think so, Tina. I think you might be surprised."

"Surprised by what?" said Carol, coming through the door at that moment. I glanced at Tina who looked stricken.

"Don't worry, honey," I said. "It will be okay."

"What's this about?" said Carol, looking annoyed.

I looked across at Tina, catching her eye. "Trust me," I said, then turned to Carol. "Tina has found out that you and Tony are fucking."

"Oh, shit!" said Carol, and turned to her daughter, hands outstretched in supplication. "And you want us to stop."

Tina didn't say anything, I'm not sure she could, and I filled the pause. "No, she wants to join in."

There was a long silence as the two women stared at each other, then a smile began at the corner of Carol's mouth. She moved to Tina and gave her a big hug, then held her at arms' length, smiling. "If that's true, honey, join in and welcome! Sometimes I think I'd just like to watch!"

To say Tina looked stunned is putting it mildly, but a smile spread across her face, too, and she moved forward to hug her mother. "Can I, Mom?"

"You can, sweetheart. Your brother is insatiable, and I could do with some help. I was going to ask your aunt Sarah, but she has her own plans."

Tina turned to me, query written plain across her face. I nodded.

"Yes, as soon as Ben gets home from college, he and I have got some fucking to do!"

Tina's smile broadened as she turned to her mother. "God, what a family! I love it!" She turned back to me. "Does that mean I get a turn at Ben, too?" I think her smile was even wider.

"That would be his decision, sweetheart, but I forecast an enthusiastic yes." I turned back to Carol. "Sis, we know that Ben and Tony have talked about fucking their mothers, but you say Tony pretended it was still a dream?"

Carol nodded. "That's right."

"Have a word with Tony. Ask him to get in touch with Ben, to tell him he succeeded in getting into your pants. Whether Ben will be equally forthcoming I don't know, but he may ask me for advice, in which case I'll tell him to tell all."

"Okay, sis. Maybe some time in the not too distant future we can have a foursome?"

"Five-some," said Tina, grinning.

"Five-some," agreed Carol.

I laughed. "Maybe, but there's the small matter of a twosome for me, first."

"Enjoy it when it happens, Aunt Sarah," said Tina.

"And you enjoy your brother, honey. Ask your mom to show you the pictures she took of me. You can show Tony as well, sis, but tell him under pain of never getting to touch me, that he mustn't say anything to Ben until Ben raises the subject. Okay?"

"Will do, Sarah."

"I'll make sure she does, Aunt Sarah."

"Hey, who made you my keeper, brat?" said Carol, laughing. Tina stuck her tongue out and Carol laughed again.

I'd finished pouring the fruit punch by then and passed them each a glass. I grinned at Carol. "So, sis, what did you think of the photo Ben sent?"

"Oh, my god, fucking awesome!"

"What was it, Mom?"

"Ben's erection," I said, "your mom can show you later, along with the pics of me."

"I will, honey. Later," said Carol. "Tony might be home when we get back and we need to put him in the picture."

"Oh, yes!" said Tina.

By the time Carol and Tina left, after tuna casserole and side salad, I almost felt sorry for Tony. He wasn't going to know what hit him, but I forecast a good night coming up for the three of them. I checked my email, but there was nothing from Ben and I guessed he'd be celebrating the end of the exams. It was the end of his second year at college and so far he was doing well. I hoped it would continue, suspected it would, but made a promise to myself to support him, whatever happened. I decided on an early night, thinking, 'only five more days until he gets his results.'

When I got home from work on Wednesday there was a delivery notice in my mailbox. My package from Ben had arrived and could be collected from the central Post Office. Handy, as it was only two blocks from the office, and I could collect it during my lunch break, Thursday. It was a long package, just over a foot long, probably two inches by two inches on the other two sides. Curious, I wondered what it could be, then tucked it away in my bag and didn't think about it again until I was home. I decided I'd leave it until after I'd eaten and whisked up an omelet for my evening meal, then had some ice-cream. Pans washed, dirty dishes in the dishwasher, I sat myself down with my coffee and took the package from my bag. Addressed in Ben's hand, the package was marked 'Private and Confidential.' I reached for my letter opener and managed to struggle through the adhesive tape and opened up the outer wrapper. Inside was a cardboard box, and taped to the box was a note in Ben's handwriting.

'Dear SexySarah. I hope you like your gift. As far as could be managed, it is exactly the same size and shape as mine. Have fun. Love, Ben. XXX'

Now I was really curious, but I had a suspicion, and the excitement was rising in me as I wrestled the box open. Inside was a long object wrapped in tissue, and I unwrapped it to reveal – a dildo! 'Exactly the same size and shape as mine', Ben's note had read. I studied the faux cock with rising excitement. I didn't know, I had to check, and hurried upstairs to compare with the one I'd been using. Yes, I was right! Ben's was a little bigger, both in length and girth. My pussy pulsed, and I badly wanted to use the dildo there and then, but no! I was going to let Ben see me use it for the first time when we made our chat-room contact after his results were announced. Only another day! I'd use the older one tonight ...

In fact it was that day for the results. When I checked my email later there was one from Ben.

'Results are out, Mom. Six passes. I'm going out to celebrate tonight with the others, but I'll email in the morning. Love you, Ben. XXXX.'

Good boy! I knew he'd do it! On Friday morning I checked before I left for work, but no message. It was waiting for me when I got home in the early afternoon.

'SexySarah, I did it! Six passes! Not all great passes, but no bad ones. Thinks – can a pass ever be truly bad, compared to a fail? More good news – I can leave for home on Tuesday, as I already qualify for my third year without any retakes. Did your package arrive? Have you used it yet? Love, Ben. XXXX.'

I quickly drafted a reply.

Hi, SexGod! See, you've been promoted. Yes, the package arrived. A very pleasant surprise, but no, I haven't used it yet. I'm saving that for our chat tonight, so you can watch me! Let's bring the time forward until eight, okay? At seven I'll be sending you the last two photographs, so you can anticipate for an hour. Love, SexySarah. XXXX'

His reply was almost immediate.

'SexySarah, eight is great, eight is wonderful! Can hardly wait! Had a surprise earlier, got an email from Tony! In confidence, Tony and I had sometimes discussed the possibility of fucking our moms, but didn't think we had a chance. Tony says he and Aunt Carol have been fucking for a while now, but he kept it quiet as he didn't want me jealous. I'm only a little bit jealous, and that's because of the timescale. I've got you to look forward to, and next Tuesday night! He says Aunt Carol gave him permission to tell me. She seems to think it would help to get you into bed with me, but I think we sorted that out ourselves. Love you and really looking forward to tonight. Ben. XXX'

I sent him a quick acknowledgement, but didn't say anything except that we'd talk about Carol and Tony later. At seven, I attached the two 'pussy shot' photos, and sent off the email.

'Hi, Sex God. Two photos attached. I think you'll like them. I also have a message for you. MILF number two says that the answer is yes, whenever it can be arranged to your mutual satisfaction. Catch you in an hour – I'll leave you to think about it! Love, SuperSexySoakingWetSarah. XXXX'

Time for a shower, and then some careful dressing.

At five to eight I was ready. New red underwear, new red garter belt, black stockings, my 'fuck-me-now' red dress, and my choker. I had a pair of black strappy sandals with two-inch heels, which showed off my legs well, so I put those on too. I had put my hair up into a sleek chignon behind my head, held by a single comb. My super new dildo was beside the screens. Nothing else to do but wait! I grinned, and donned a loose robe I had ready which covered me from throat to ankle. I logged onto the chat-room at eight on the dot. I should have known, the invitation to the private chat was waiting for me. I was lounging on my couch, the two remotes at hand. Ben was waiting, a big smile on his face, a smile which faded a little as he saw how I was dressed. I quickly typed a message.

<Don't worry, honey, this is temporary! The real me is under the robe ... >

<You had me worried for a moment.>

<No need, sweetheart. First, though, when you give me your marks, I want you to give me them in reverse order, from worst to best. Six marks, six items of clothing. Only one mark at a time. Don't worry about the actual subjects, I won't know what you're talking about! Now close your eyes and make a slow count to ten before you open them. Ready?>

On the screen a smiling Ben gave me a thumbs up and then put his hand over his eyes. Quickly, I discarded the robe and threw it into the corner, then adjusted the zoom so that I showed full length on the screen. I waited, and Ben opened his eyes. He stared for a moment, then gave me a huge smile, and a round of silent applause. I saw him reach to his keyboard.

<Mom, you look sensational! Or do I mean sin-sational?>

<Thank you, sweetheart. Okay, what's your lowest mark?>

<It's a B, Mom.>

<Any other Bs?>

<Just the one.>

I reached behind my neck and unfastened the choker, discarding it on the couch beside me. I held up a finger, 'one'. Ben nodded, and reached for his keyboard.

<Next one is a B plus.>

<You get a choice. Which one - dress, or shoes and stockings?>

His answer was quick.

<Dress, please.>

I did my best to make it good for him, taking off the dress as slowly and seductively as I could, finally letting it fall to crash soundlessly at my feet. I stepped out of it, picked it up and tossed it on top of my robe in the corner. God, I felt hot! I looked up at the screen, to see Ben giving me another round of applause. I raised my arms and gave him a twirl, and could see him reach for his keyboard.

<Mom, I have to get naked!>

<Okay, baby, mommy will watch you.>

He grinned widely when he saw that, but he wasted no time in getting undressed. He had a bit of a struggle getting his undershorts off over his erection, but very soon I was treated to the impressive sight of my son, with a huge boner pointing at me. I gave him a round of applause, of course. On the screen, I saw him reach for his keyboard.

<Mom, that outfit is absolutely the sexiest thing I have seen. Ever!>

<Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself!>

He grinned, stroking his cock.

<This old thing?>

<Yeah, right. What's the next mark?>

<Next two are both As, Mom.>

<That's the shoes and stockings, and the garter belt.>

I try to keep myself limber, so I turned my back on him, and, keeping my legs as straight as possible, bent over to unfasten my sandals. Straightening, I looked back over my shoulder at him and kicked the shoes into the corner of the room. I sat down on the couch and slowly unfastened the suspender straps, then slid the stockings off and over my feet. That left only the suspender belt, which I unfastened then let it trail across my breasts before discarding it with my other things. I looked up at the screen to see Ben 's eyes fixed on me while his hand was slowly stroking his erection. He blew me a kiss and reached for the keyboard.

<That was a truly wonderful sight, Mom. If I hadn't already been hard, that would have given me an instant erection. Last two marks are both A-plus, Mom. Bra first, please, then the panties.>

<As you wish, my love.>

I tried to make it as sensual as possible, loosening the fastening at my back and letting the gossamer wisp of a bra slide down my arms until the cups caught on my nipples, nipples which were as hard as I've ever felt them. I gave a shimmy and the bra fell away. I blew a kiss to Ben and turned around, taking hold of the waistband of the micro-panties and bent over, sliding them slowly down the length of my legs. I straightened, gave a slow twirl and used one toe to kick the panties into the corner, then collapsed back onto the couch, remembering to spread my legs as I did so. I blew Ben a kiss and spread my arms wide, then pulled the comb from my hair and let it tumble around my shoulders. He took his hand off his cock and gave me a round of applause, then reached for his keyboard.

<Absolutely fantastic, Mom. The reality is even lovelier than the picture you sent. Or should I say, pictures.>

<Thank you, lover. Ben, I am absolutely fucking soaking!>

<I can see that!> There was a pause and he began typing again. <Mo​m? That message you gave me? 'MILF number two says yes.' Does that mean that Aunt Carol says I can fuck her?>

I looked up at the screen to see an anxious Ben looking at me. I nodded, and blew him a kiss. I picked up my keyboard and began typing.

<More 'must' than 'can,' sweetheart. Your aunt Carol is hot for you! News flash - Tina found out about Carol and Tony.>

<Omigod, what happened?>

<She wants to join in!>

I looked at the screen to see my son looking like he'd been the filling in a football tackle sandwich. I grinned.

<Took me and Carol by surprise, too, that one. Yes, sweetheart, Tina wants in. She asked if that meant she might get you as well, so I said that would be your decision.>

<Yes! It's yes!>

<I told her you'd probably say that. She was delighted.>

<Oh, wow! Mom, what about you? Will you let Tony fuck you?>

<Not so much 'let' as drag him into bed if I have to.>

<I forecast willing agreement, Mom!>

<Maybe, but not before you share my bed!>

<As soon as possible, Mom! Mom? I have to cum!>

<Wait until I get my new toy, sweetheart. Just a moment.>

I quickly retrieved my custom dildo, and took it back to the couch. As Ben had said, it was as close as possible to the real thing, but it had been sculpted with a pair of testicles, which formed a stop, and an extension to use as a grip. I brandished my weapon and Ben grinned. He reached for his keyboard.

<You like it, Mom?>

<I like it, yes. Very soon now I think I'm going to love it!>

<I hope so! Can I have a close-up, please?>

<You have a filthy mind, Ben. I'm proud of you!>

I picked up the remote and zoomed in on my pussy, almost filling the screen. I looked across at the other screen and Ben gave me a thumbs-up.

<Is that okay?>

<Mom, that is absolutely fucking wonderful. And you look very, very wet!>

<I am!>

I picked up my dildo again, and stroked it up my slit, then used my free hand to tease my labia apart, ready. On the screen I looked flushed and wet. I took a deep breath and put the dildo to my opening, watching the screen as I moved it in, but only an inch or so, seeing my nether lips spread and curve to accommodate the intruder. Fuck! That looked impressive! It felt fucking great, too! On the other screen Ben was holding his cock, but his hand was still and there was an awed look on his face. Yeah, son, it feels as good as it looks. I slid the dildo in further, then out a little to spread my juices, then plunged it in as as far as it would go. Oh, shit, it felt fucking great! I began to stroke it in and out, beginning to bring myself up the slippery slope to ecstasy. With the last shred of coherent thought left in me, I used my free hand to zoom the camera out until Ben could see my face as well as my pussy, then put the remote aside, using my free fingers to stroke my clitoris, while I continued to fuck myself with the dildo. I was so hot and ready that I knew it wouldn't - couldn't - be long before I orgasmed. It wasn't! Within a couple of minutes I could feel the tension building in me that indicated imminent climax, and with a feathery stroke of my clitoris I took myself over the edge, and into a violent, shuddering climax that shook the couch beneath me.

I passed out.

I could only have been out for a few seconds, but on the screen Ben was looking anxious. I smiled and gave him a little wave. I could see him reach out for the keyboard.

<Mom? Are you okay? I think you fainted!>

I reached for my own keyboard.

<I did, son. That was the most intense orgasm I can ever remember having.>

<It looked good!>

<It was, and I think I know why. It's because my toy is an actual replica of your erection. All I was thinking was 'Ben is going to feel as good as this in me.'>

<I hope so, SexySarah. I hope so. Mom, I have a confession to make. I found out a way to record the images from your web-cam, so I recorded the whole thing, from when you asked me to cover my eyes. I'll copy it to a flash drive and we can watch it together when I get home.>

<Yes! Oh, yes!> Oh, fucking yes! And I want to watch it with Carol, too!

<Kind of awesome, I think. Mom, I haven't cum yet. Okay to go ahead?>

<Only if I can watch.>

<That was the plan, Mom.>

<You go ahead, son. I'll just lie here and recover.>

<Don't move too much - the view is lovely.>

I fought a giggle. My lewdly spread legs, and the grip end of my dildo poking out from my well-satisfied pussy – that was the view. I gave a contented sigh and returned my attention to the screen which showed Ben, as he began to stroke his erection. I could see a gleam on his cock, and realized he must be using some kind of lubrication. Like the previous time, he started slow and built up speed. Watching him, I could see the tension building and I wasn't taken by surprise this time, when he came, It was awkward to tell because he was at about a forty-five degree angle, but I swear his semen traveled over four feet.

We calmed down after that, and I eased Ben II from my pussy. Yes, I'd decided to name my dildo after my son. I had an idea, and grabbed a marker pen from a desk drawer and wrote 'Ben II' as neatly as I could manage at the top of the grip piece. Ben was watching, slouched in his chair, his cock slowly wilting. 'What?' he mouthed, so I zoomed in again and showed him. I thought he was going to fall off his chair, he was laughing so much. I had another idea and grabbed my keyboard.

<Ben? Is it okay with you if I let Carol and Tina have a play with Ben II?>

<Great idea, Mom, especially if I'm going to have the chance to fuck them both later.>