MILF and Young Hottie Beach Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could hear the action of the mature couple a few feet away and that added to the thrill. I took it all in. The sounds of moaning. The smell of sex. The fresh salt air and the sunshine. Meredith was moaning now and readjusted to get her legs up in the air. That made me so horny that I started slamming into her wet pussy even harder.

"Oh my God," don't stop Meredith blurted out. Her tight pussy felt so good and I filled her up, wide and deep.

I was deep and she loved it all. Her tits were smacking her in the face so she moved her arm from holding her legs to having her hands grasp her tits to keep them from knocking her out. That made me crazy and even hornier to watch her hold her luscious tits in her hands. I was so deep and she simply screamed out loud.

She convulsed on my rod and her whole body shook as she came. She whispered to me to keep going and I wondered how I would hold on. I kept slicing into her, filling and stretching her wet pussy. She moaned again and when I heard her I exploded with all my cum deep inside of her.

I felt her body go limp as this now made 6 times she came in the last hour. I just stayed there, inside her, taking it all in one last time. Today I had sex with a woman almost twice my age, and then I banged a woman that I have been dreaming about fucking for more than a year, but I fucked her only after another man licked her pussy and made her come multiple times. I lost track of how many times I came that day in the sun and the sand and as I thought about it I was still inside Meredith and her wet goodness. The perfect day.

12