MILF at a Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I could feel his cock head at my pussy. I reached between my legs to guide his dick and get it going back into heaven. It slid in all the way and then Steve started an easy rocking motion that was really filling me up. I was having a solid stream of orgasms that just about put me into orbit. He would stroke hard and fast then go slow, almost pulling his dick all the way out. Then he'd really jam it back in until I could feel it hit the top of my cunt.

He kept this up for a few minutes and I was loving every second of it; not really wanting it to ever stop. I could feel something subtly changed in the way his cock felt in me and I knew that he was about to cum. Steve didn't have a rubber on and I was trying to calculate the level of pregnancy risk while getting my pussy pounded. I thought about it as best I could and decided I was pretty safe right now.

I said: "Steve, I want you to come inside me. I want you to cum till there is nothing left."

He had stopped moving while I was saying this to him and as he understood what I wanted, he leaned forward and kissed me between the shoulder blades and started pumping me again. There was no way I was not going to get my pussy filled up with his hot cream.

His dick was rubbing the top of my canal and I really thought I could feel the rim of his cock head as he plowed in and out of me. His dick was absolute steel and his thrusts were coming harder and faster.

He groaned, "I'm commmmming" and then held his dick all the way up in me, pulled my ass hard against him and grunted hard.

He arched his back and started squirting from his firehose cock. I swear that I could feel that hot cream filling my pussy as it was fired against my insides. I could feel his dick pulsing four or five more times, shooting streams deep into me. It was like we were frozen in time. The moment seem to last forever and then we both just sort of collapsed with him on top of me and his cock still stuck nicely inside.

I was exhausted but felt like a million bucks. We wiggled up into the bed and just crashed for a while but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what had just happened and while it was clearly a MAJOR transgression, I was both pleased and invigorated from it. Steve was on his back softly snoring. Guys seem to be able to "turn it off" after sex and just go to sleep.

I was lying there awake but my motor was still running (slower) and I felt incredibly wicked as I reached over and teased his limp cock . I was trying to be careful not to wake him as I propped myself up on my elbow and leaned over his dick and gave it a little lick. I'd never done that to my husband before and was not sure how this was going to go. I recognized my own smell and taste but now there was cum mixed with it and the combination was a very interesting salty, tangy, slippery product.

I licked it again being careful not to touch it with anything but my tongue. I got a little bolder and slipped my tongue under the head as it rested on his leg. It wasn't much of a leap to just pull it slowly into my mouth and let it rest on my tongue. I sort of rolled his cock around in my mouth and took 2 or three inches of it in and then bobbed my head so slowly and carefully. I kept an eye on him to be sure he wasn't going to wake up but his dick was definitely starting to inflate again. What should I do? If I kept sucking on him there would be a hard-on wanting attention. If I stopped and let him sleep..........are you kidding? I started sucking a little harder and taking more of it into my mouth. It is such a neat feeling of bringing a cock to "life". It was starting to stir and twitch and then I felt Steve's hand on the back of my head sort of guiding the activity.

I was giving him the kind of slow, sexy blow job that I always imagined guys liked. I was sucking and licking and doing all those slurpy sounding things you see in fuck films. Steve was starting to push his hips up to my mouth and his dick was completely hard again.

I was like a kid with a new toy at Christmas as I now reached the bottom of his shaft and started to cradle his balls with my right hand. I've never been very adventurous and in 20 years of marriage I've never fingered my husbands ass or had my own butt penetrated with anything, but here I was now running my fingers under Steve's balls and down along his "taint".

He was moaning and shaking his head and I could tell he was really getting excited. I was on my hands and knees over him when he reached around me and started pulling my hips up towards the top of the bed. I didn't get what he was trying to do until my legs were up to his shoulders and he just lifted my left leg over his face and eased me down on top of him.

There was my well-used pussy, still filled with cum, hovering over his nose and mouth. I was appalled that my privates were on such display, not to mention that they were all squishy from the great fucking I'd gotten a little while ago.

Steve was not to be denied. He had both hands on my ass and pulled me down even closer. Then he started licking the insides of my sticky thighs on either side of my cunt. After I relaxed little, I could tell this was going to be good and I was liking it. I tried to focus on this big hard-on I had in front of me and started jacking and sucking it again, but when Steve took a lick up my slit I thought my head was going to explode.

He drilled his tongue into me and worked it all around, in and out, up and down my slit until he captured my clit, which was still puffy and tingling. He took that nub into his lips ever so gently and started working on it. Oh, my God! How could I be cumming again? I just gushed my juices out on Steve and he lapped them up and kept licking my hole.

He dick was throbbing and I couldn't concentrate on it any more so I said,

"Just fuck me NOW".

I was able to roll off of him and he moved around to between my legs and put them up on the crook of his elbows. His hands were twisting my nipples again and I was jelly. His cock was rubbing my slit and all I had to do was angle my pussy up a little and the head just popped in again and he followed that up with a complete thrust that took him up to his balls and put his cockhead all the way inside my pussy. He started that same wonderful motion and all I could do was roll my head from side to side and mumble.

His dick had an interesting upward bow in it so that his cockhead always seemed to be rubbing extra hard around my G spot. He kept stroking and stroking; fast then slow...with only the tip in and then cramming all of it into me. He moved my legs up to his shoulders so he could really get deeper into me.

I could feel him getting closer when he bent over some and held himself up with his arms. He reached under me and pulled my ass to an even higher angle and was getting so deep into me that I could see stars with every thrust. I was nearing another explosion of my own. I was panting and as I was about to cum, I just held my breath and my body started to stiffen.

He just kept banging me and getting harder until I felt his dick get even bigger and harder and then he roared and started to blast another load into me. I could feel it and I came so hard I had tears in my eyes. He pumped another 20 or 30 strokes while his dick deflated. It was wickedly obscene the way it sounded...the slurping noise of his fat dick working away in my messy pussy....it was wonderful.

This time, we were both really spent. We slept with arms and legs draped all over each other and when we got going in the morning, our shower was rushed because we both had to be back at the conference. We didn't have time to talk then and I was honest with him and said that I didn't know how I would feel about this by the end of the day. I hadn't planned on any kind of involvement; this just happened. I told him I had no regrets and that we should meet later and maybe talk about what happened. He kissed me and said no matter what, he'd always remember this night.

Luckily, I didn't run into anyone I knew while going back to my room to change. I don't know what I'm going to say to Steve tonight. I might dance with him again because that would be safe and nothing would happen. Probably.

12