MILF Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherry and Peter are blackmailed again.
3.5k words
4.27
146.7k
37
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Sherry and Peter Join the Club

I told the children that mommy was not feeling well and to let her sleep. Throughout the morning I kept thinking about how I could have avoided the events of the previous night. Just when I think that I should have tried to beat Alex into submission I remembered hearing that he was into some kind of martial arts and went to the gym several time a week to train and spar. Besides, I was never alone with him, we were always with the other three guys and I'm sure that they could have easily subdued me. No matter how I turned it over in my head, I just couldn't see any way out other than what actually happened. At least it was behind us.

When the I put the children down for a nap after lunch I checked on my wife to see how she was doing. She was already up and getting dressed when I walked into our bedroom.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Sore, but OK." She replied and picked up the envelope that Alex had left for us by the door. She reached in and pulled out the DVD and said "I'm almost afraid to see what's on here. I don't know what Alex is up to, but I suppose we better find out."

"No time like the present." I said as I took it from her and popped it into the DVD player in the bedroom. I pressed the 'Play' button and after a second or two Alex's smiling face appeared on the TV. "Hello friends! Watch the next 10 minutes or so of video, but watch it all because I'll have another message for you at the end that's vital for you to hear. Remember, watch it all, your future depends on it." That last sentence was delivered with a more serious tone. Sherry and I looked at each other with that 'Oh shit' expression that's unmistakable on anyone's face.

The screen went blank and then was replaced with a video of five men sitting around a table, one of them had a women in his lap and the two were kissing passionately. The man's hands were all over the woman and she did not appear to be doing much about it. In fact, she appeared to be enjoying it. 'Fuck!' I thought, 'that's last night!' Sherry looked at me startled and said "What?" I guess I said that out loud.

"This is video from last night, look." I pointed at the screen which had changed to a closeup of the kissing couple, and it was clearly Sherry and Marc.

"Oh, no" was all she could manage.

The scene shifted to me proposing to bet my wife on the outcome of the game and agreeing to betting her clothes. The next few scenes were of Sherry losing her clothing and getting pawed at by the guys in between. The scene suddenly changed to me and Alex tying her down, already blindfolded, and me fondling her until she was trembling with sexual tension. This was followed by several more scenes showing the guys fondling, sucking, and licking her while she was tied down and blindfolded, culminating in Marc mounting and fucking her.

The last half of the video was a montage of quick 15 and 30 second clips from the rest of the night. In all of them she looked like a willing participant and several showed her climaxing. When the last scene faded to black we were both too stunned to say anything. Then Alex's face appeared again, this time with a smirk, not a smile.

"I should have your attention by now. I hope you enjoyed the video, but keep in mind that this was just a teaser, I have many more hours from multiple angles. This is one of the best amateur adult videos I've ever seen and would make a lot of money on the Internet."

Sherry looked at me in horror.

"If you don't want this to happen," the on-screen Alex continued, "you need to listen the me very carefully. First off, you can't buy me off. I can make far more by selling this video than you could ever raise, even if you sold everything you have. However, if you join my MILF club, and agree to follow the rules, I would be inclined to not release it. I'll just hold on to it for safe keeping. Now, before you agree to join, there are a number of rules you must learn, but I'll just give you the most important one right now. Rule number one, the one that can override the rest: you must always follow all my instructions to the letter on club matters, no matter what, and no questions asked. Any refusals and/or violations of the rules will result in punishment, which I'll get into a little more later. Now I'm going to put my phone number up on the screen and I want you to pause the DVD and call it now."

A phone number appeared in large numbers and I called it.

"Ah, right on time, Peter. I'm sure you have questions, so go ahead." Alex answered the phone.

"What the hell is this?" I barked back.

"I thought I made that clear in the DVD: you both join my club, 'willingly', or I release the video you so kindly helped me make. I have all the release forms you signed, by the way." He stated calmly.

"What the hell? I didn't sign any 'release forms'!" I protested.

"Sure you did," he replied, "and don't try to claim they are forgeries, they will pass any inspection. And don't take that tone with me again unless you want your video released on the Internet and complimentary copies sent to your families and all your friends. Yes, I know who they are all, thanks to the downloaded data from your PDA." he shot back.

"OK, OK" I sputtered, "I'm just having problems processing all this."

"I'll forgive you...this time. Now I'm on my way over, but while I'm in transit I want you to watch the rest of the DVD. Then have it with you when I get there, and have Sherry answer the door in a bathrobe and nothing else." he said and hung up.

"He's on his way over. He said we have to watch the rest of the video." I told Sherry. "I think we better do what he said, or our lives will be ruined. He has the names and addresses of all our friends and family and he'll send that video to them as well as release it to the Internet if we don't." She opened her mouth, then closed it and turned to the TV. I pressed the 'Play' button on the DVD remote.

The phone number remained on the screen for a few more seconds and then was replaced by Alex's face again. "Now, just so that you understand what can happen if you don't follow the rules, here is an example. The husband of this couple told someone about one of our events. We taped their punishment; pay attention or something like this could happen to you. Play it to the end."

The picture of Alex faded to be replaced by a scene of two people sitting on a small sofa. The man looked familiar, but I don't think I had ever seen the woman before. They looked to be about the same age as and Sherry I, and they looked scared. "I know it was you Dick, that blabbed about last month's event. We warned you about that. This is a serious infraction of the rules." Alex said off camera. It looked like the the man, Dick, was going to say something, but then changed his mind and looked down.

"We can't let that just pass, so we are giving you a choice of punishments. One: we publish your videos on the Internet and send them to your friends and family." This evoked an even more frightened look from the woman. "Two: we take you door-to-door and you offer your wife to every one of your neighbors to use as a sex slave for an hour, or three: we take you to a private men's club that we know and sell your wife to all the men there until they tire of her."

The man and the woman looked shocked, which after what I guessed they had already been through, was saying something. But as horrible as each of those choices were, there was only one clear choice. "Well, which will it be?" Alex asked.

"Three." Dick said with a quiet voice.

"What? I can't hear you." Alex taunted.

"Three." He responded with a loud breaking voice.

"OK then, let's get you ready." A dress was thrown on the floor in front of the woman. "Put this on." Alex ordered. The woman stood up and looked briefly around, questioningly. "Right here, right now. We've already seen everything you have." Alex responded. The woman then stripped out of her clothes and put on the summer dress -- sans bra and panties. All she had on now was the dress and her sandals.

"Here, drink this, it'll help you relax." Alex said as he handed her what looked like a glass of wine. She gulped it down.

The scene changed to the interior of a car; the couple was in the back and the cameraman was in the front passenger seat. It sounded like Alex was driving and the car was already in motion. "It will take about 20 minutes to get there. In the meantime Dick, I want you to bring Barb to the point of climax, but don't let her go over the edge and don't fuck her. Just use your fingers and mouth." Alex said over his shoulder.

Dick started kissing her and feeling her tits through the dress. Alex must have been watching through the rear view mirror. "That's not going to cut it, Dick. Push that dress down and start sucking on those tities." Dick did as he was told and pulled the top of her dress down exposing her breasts. The he leaned over her and started sucking on them. "That's better. Now pull up the bottom and start fingering that twat." Alex instructed, and Dick complied.

After a few minutes of this Barb's breathing started getting heavy just as the car stopped, probably at a light. "Hey get a shot of the kids in the car next to us." Alex said and the camera panned over and zoomed in a bit to show the car next to theirs waiting for the light. In it there were at least four teenagers talking excitedly and pointing at Dick and Barb in the back seat. Alex and the cameraman laughed, "Hey, it looks like they like your show...no don't stop or cover up. You need to get used to being watched."

"But they are just boys." Barb complained.

"They're young men and they need to learn somehow." Alex smirked. The light ended and they started moving again just as Barb started making sounds like she was going to cum.

"Stop, stop." Alex shouted. "Let her cool down for few minutes now."

The rest of the trip was compressed into a few clips, but as far as I could tell this went on for the entire time, Dick getting her close to climax by fingering her or licking her pussy, then stopping her just before the point of no return. When they arrived at the club they parked in the street and walked to the a side door where there were several doormen who seemed to be expecting them because the small group was admitted immediately.

Now the scene changed to the inside of the club. It was dark and smoky, but the video was surprisingly clear. Dick and Barb were on small stage with another man who was talking into a microphone. "Men, we have a special treat for you tonight, but I'll let Dick here explain." He handed the microphone to the beleaguered husband. "Ah, my wife here," he started a little roughly and then cleared his throat. "My wife here is a cheating slut, and for that she needs to be punished."

He didn't sound too convincing and was obviously reading from a note in his hand, undoubtedly written by Alex, but I don't think the men in the audience cared. "And I may as well make some money at the same time, so I'm going to sell her holes to you at a bargain rate, especially for such a nice blond housewife like this." He said as he pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it aside. She was now standing there buck naked, except for he sandals, in front of 20 or 25 horny men.

"Here's the deal," he continued, "Her mouth is $5, her pussy $10, and her hot ass is $20. Don't injure or mark her permanently, but use her well and as many times as you like, as long as you have the green. She is clean, but I have a box of condoms here in case you want one. They are optional though and personally I'd like to see her go bareback only. If you like your whores messy, that's OK, but I'll clean her up as requested. Now form up a line and let's get this party started." As he finished, a padded platform about waist height was pushed out onto the stage right behind Barb.

What commenced next was an orgy like neither of us had ever dreamed really happened in real life. She was treated as a cum dump for what was probably the next few hours, although it was edited down to about 5 minutes of video. The raw sex as arousing in a way, but it was also frightening and degrading, which was probably the whole point. Man after man paid his money and then fucked her mouth, pussy, or ass. The audio was just as disturbing and filled with slapping, sucking, moaning, and grunting.

Most of the time there were multiple men using her at once, with others standing around waiting their turn and calling her a 'whore', 'slut', 'MILF', and every other degrading name you've ever heard and more. Her husband was not given a towel to clean her up with so when they requested a cleaning he had to use his tongue. He may have consumed more of their sperm than she did. Amazingly it looked like she orgasmed a number of times during the ordeal.

Finally it was over and Dick helped his disheveled wife up off the platform and onto her wobbly feet. He looked around and asked for her dress, but that seemed to have disappeared. Even her sandals were gone. Then he asked for a place to wash her up, and they told him there was a hose out back. I could tell he didn't want to do that, but Alex and one of the bouncers led the pair out a back door.

The scene shifted to a small alley. It was still daytime and Barb stood there naked as the day she was born, her blond hair a stringy mess and sperm all over her body, some some dried and crusted and some still dripping. In the background a few bums were laying on the ground, watching the scene play out in front of them. Maybe this was a regular sight in this particular alley. A few feet away her husband was holding the end of a hose that had water streaming out of it.

"Go on. Hose the bitch down." Alex ordered. "I can't let her back in the car all covered in cum."

Dick obeyed and sprayed his wife with the cold water. She stood her ground, probably too tired to move. After she was soaked, he walked over and scrubbed off the sperm and rinsed out her hair as best he could with just his hands. When he was finished he asked for a towel. "Does it look like I have one in my pocket?" Alex replied. "Just use your shirt." So he took off his shirt and dried her off as best he could. "OK, lets go." said Alex.

"Like this?" Barb spoke for the first time since entering the alley.

"What you are still shy after that?" Alex chortled, "Well the dress is gone, someone probably took it for a souvenir, but don't worry, the walk back to the car is short."

"Can I give her my shirt?" Dick asked.

"Give me that!" Alex demanded and grabbed the wet shirt from the startled husband. "Hell, no, this thing is soaked." he replied as he threw the garment over his shoulder and started striding down the alley towards the street. "Come on you two, unless you want to try to hail a taxi, but I wouldn't advise that in this neighborhood, especially the way you are dressed, or rather not dressed, my dear."

The couple hurried to catch up. When they got to the street they turned and walked a half-block to the car. Several horns were heard, probably in response to Barb's nudity. They got in the car and the scene switched to the interior again. Dick and Barb were in the back seat again and Alex started talking. "Well now we made a little money today. But after paying the club it's cut, and deducting for the dress, condoms, and travel expenses, your take is a whopping twenty dollars. Congratulations Dick, your wife is now a real twenty dollar whore." Alex said as he handed the humiliated couple a twenty. The screen faded to black.

We were so shocked we just stood there looking at the blank TV screen for several seconds. There was no way I could allow Sherry to go through something like that. No way. Then I heard a car pull up into the driveway. "Oh shit, that's Alex. Hurry, get out of those clothes and into your bathrobe." I said quickly.

"Why?" she asked.

"That was part of his instructions on the phone -- hurry, you have to answer the door." Fortunately she had only put on sweats and was out of them quickly and running down the stairs with her robe streaming behind her and me following. The doorbell rang just as she got to the bottom of the stairs. She raced across the living room and stopped in front of the door. She paused just long enough to close her robe and tie it shut before she opened the door. I stood a few steps back.

Alex greeted her by stepping into the doorway, pulling her to him and kissing her passionately. As he held her tight with one hand, he untied her robe with the other and reached in to fondle her boobs. She had to be embarrassed to be doing this in the open doorway, especially with someone who was not her husband, but she knew enough that she had to play this Alex's way or there would be trouble. It seemed like an eternity, but he probably only held her like this for ten or fifteen seconds before releasing her.

My wife stepped back, her robe parted a good four inches in front and hanging loosely from her shoulders. Alex stepped inside and I closed the door behind him. "No, don't tie it." he said, responding to Sherry's attempt to close and retie her robe. I was glad the children were still napping.

"Welcome to the MILF Club, you are currently the sixth active couple. Yes, sometimes couples retire from the club -- with my approval."

Clever. He knew that someone with no hope of ever getting free had nothing to lose and was capable of nearly anything.

"Now where's the DVD? I don't see it in your hand." he said.

"Oh shit, I forgot it upstairs." I said and ran up to get it out of the player in our bedroom. When I came back down, he had my wife bent over the arm of the couch, her robe flipped up over her back.

Alex raised his hand in the air. "Not following my instructions completely" SLAP! He brought his hand down hard on my wife's bare ass. "Is a rules violation." SLAP! "And will result in punishment." SLAP!

I hung my head because I knew my wife was paying the price for my screw-up: I was supposed to have the DVD ready for him when he arrived. He put his hand back on her ass and gently caressed it. "That was a level 1 punishment and what you saw on the DVD was a level 10. Punishment levels depend on the specific violation. The more serious the violation, the higher the level. Repeated less-serious violations can cause the punishment level to be increased above what it would normally be." Alex explained. Then he handed me a piece of paper, grabbed the DVD and headed out the door saying "I'll be in touch."

The heading on the paper he handed me said 'Welcome to the MILF Club'.