MILF Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We can do whatever is written on her.” Skid informed the new arrivals and looked at Chad. “Right?” They all looked over at Chad and he just nodded yes.

Ned started with my tits, but it didn't take him long to displace Skid between my legs. He lapped up my juices which were flowing pretty freely again, but he really liked the way I jumped when he flicked my clit with his tongue. It was so sensitive and over stimulated that it was painful when he did it, but he mistook my reaction as pleasure and took great delight in doing it over and over. The boys working on my tits were bringing me pleasure however, causing the pain from my clit to morph into a kind of exquisite pleasure. Tammy watched intently, but did not move from the spot where she had jumped off her skateboard.

After five or ten minutes the three young men seemed to tire of licking and biting my erogenous zones and grouped back around Tammy who was now staring at my tits.

“Go ahead,” whispered Ned in Tammy's ear, “you know you want to.”

Tammy shook her head, but not too convincingly.

“Come on, I know you want to.” Ned continued to goad her. “You may never get another chance.”

Tammy didn't shake her head this time and actually took a faltering step forward.

“That's it, I know you want to. Just go for it.” Cooed Ned as he pushed her gently forward.

The young woman let Ned push her forward until she was standing next to me. Then he pushed down on her shoulders until Tammy was kneeling. She was biting her lower lip at this time and appeared to be trembling slightly. Ned took her hand and placed it on one of my tits and I could feel a tremor go through it. For a moment she didn't do anything, but slowly, oh so slowly she began moving her hand. First just wiggling her fingers, pressing them against my soft tit flesh, then eventually exploring and running her palm over my extremely hard nipple.

When she started pinching and pulling on my nipple Ned pushed slightly on the back of her head, pushing it towards my other tit. That's all it took, she lowered her mouth onto my quivering breast all by herself and started to lash my nipple with her tongue. I was enjoying her tender ministrations when someone pulled my hand free from the grip I had on the side of the bench and placed it on one of Tammy's tits. I hadn't noticed when, but it looked like Ned had pulled her shirt up over her braless breasts.

They felt like they were pretty small, probably a large A-cup or a small B-cup. They were cone-shaped and capped with rock hard nipples that felt like you could hammer nails with them. Tammy's friends were quiet now, not wanting to break the erotic spell being woven before them. Although she had to be convinced at first, Tammy was now literally making love to my tits and it felt wonderful.

Ned broke the spell. “How would you like to try out her honey pot?” He whispered in Tammy's ear.

Tammy stopped what she was doing, to my disappointment, and turned her head to look at Ned. He leaned forward and kissed her, putting his tongue into her mouth before their lips even met. It was only a quick kiss though.

“I know you want to.” He said softly. “Don't you.”

She looked directly into his eyes and nodded slowly. He took her hand and stood her up, stripping off her shirt as he did. Her tits stood directly away from her body with no sag at all, the bullet shaped nipples pointing straight ahead. Ned led her down to the other end of the stone bench and positioned her between my legs.

Tammy only needed a little prompting from Ned before she was slowly rubbing her hand over my smooth mound, slick with saliva and my own lubrication. It wasn't long before her finger was exploring my slit. When she touched my clit I jumped again, but she instinctively seemed to know it was from over-stimulation and she backed off.

As I watched she bent down and oh so delicately started licking my most private area. Her explorations were so different from a mans, unhurried and sensual. After a while I felt her slowly slip a finger into me, reaching for my g-spot. When she found it I moaned out loud. As many times as I had cum already, I could feel the passion rising in my gut once again. I couldn't help thinking that maybe I was a slut or something.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her as she made love to me with her tongue, lips, and finger. That's when I noticed that Ned was standing right behind her, slowly fucking her from behind. I don't know when he had entered her, but she never lost a beat in her oral ministrations. She was even stimulating my clit again, but very gently and only for brief moments, causing the pain from before to be transmuted into pleasure.

I was well on my way to another orgasm when she lifted her head up and cried out softly as her own orgasm caught up with her. The look of rapture on her face as her lover stroked faster and faster into her was mesmerizing. I was jealous of her, wishing that should would continue what she was doing to me seconds before. Then Ned cried that he was cumming and Tammy told him she wanted him in her mouth. So he pulled out and she whirled around. Tammy engulfed his throbbing prick with her mouth just as he exploded in orgasmic bliss, his body shaking as he pumped his milky spunk into her mouth.

Their passion momentarily sated, Tammy and Ned backed away from me. I noticed that the other two skater boys were standing there on either side of me with their cocks out, stroking them. Since they were in arms reach, and I didn't want to leave them with blue-balls, I grabbed one in each hand and jacked them a few times. This is all it took as the first one and then the other shot their loads onto the ground beside the stone bench.

“I think we are done here.” Chad announced, talking for the first time since the appearance of Ned and Tammy. He and Tara stood up, and as they approached me the skateboard gang quickly dressed, jumped up on their boards, and disappeared.

Chad helped me up off the bench, my back sore from the hard stone surface. After I was dressed once again in the accursed bikini we left the peaceful little park and continued on our way back to Chad and Tara's apartment. The whistles and lewd comments continued once we were back on the sidewalk. Once someone in a small group of twenty-somethings even slapped my ass when we passed them.

We were only a block or two from our destination when suddenly a black man appeared directly in our path, blocking us.

“Yo, Chad, my man.” He greeted us. “You have that fifty bucks you owe me?”

“Hey Tyrone. Now you know I take care of my debts, man.” Chad answered.

“I know, I know. Just making sure you don't forget, that's all.” He said glibly. “My, my, watch'ya got here?” He said when he saw me.

“Just a new friend.” Chad replied slyly.

“Hmmm, any friend of yours, is a friend of mine.” Tyrone said as he walked around me, getting a good eyeful of my near naked form. “Maybe I'll just take the fifty out'a her ass, eh?”

“She's not a prostitute.” Chad stated firmly, to my relief.

“That's not what it says on her ass.” Tyrone objected.

“Artistic license.” Chad countered. “But even if she were for sale, fifty bucks wouldn't get you a blow job. Hell, her bikini is worth that much.”

“OK, then, I'll take her bikini in trade.” Tyrone offered.

Chad smiled, thinking it over. “All right, it's a deal.” He said finally.

“Cool. Hand it over.” Tyrone demanded, holding his hand out.

My heart leaped into my throat. “I can't walk the rest of the way stark naked!” I screamed in my mind. I looked at Chad in horror.

“No way, man. I'm risking getting her arrested the way it is.” Chad admonished his friend. “You can claim it when we get to my place.”

“OK, OK.” Tyrone answered, disappointed.

For the rest of the way to the apartment building Tyrone walked alongside me as if we were a couple or something. He even put his arm around me and rubbed my ass a couple of times. When we arrived at the doors to the big white apartment building Tyrone stopped.

“OK, I want my property now.” He said with his hand held out again.

We were standing by the door, but were still outside the building. “Right here?” Chad asked.

“Sure, you said when we got to your place, and I know for a fact your daddy owns this whole building, so this is 'your place'.” Tyrone claimed.

“Well, it's hard to argue with that logic. Give him his bikini Sherry.”

I was shocked. I had not really objected to anything all day, but this was going to far. “Not here, please, let's go inside to your apartment.”

Chad gave me a hard look. “Give it to him now or I'll do it.”

Something in his eyes told me that he would do it, so I removed the tiny top and handed it to Tyrone, very aware of how exposed I was. With trembling hands I removed the bottoms and placed them in his hand as well. He smiled lustfully.

“I just got to git me some of that.” Tyrone sighed. “How much?”

“I'm not her pimp. Ask her.” Chad replied.

Tyrone looked at me. “So, how much for a ride on your pussy wagon?”

I was shocked. Nobody had ever offered me money for sex before. “Nothing.” I stammered.

“Oh, so it's free. Great!”

“No, that's not what I meant.” I objected. Shit, I couldn't think straight, standing outside in the nude.

“Well, now you have me confused. Is it gonna to cost me or is it free?” Tyrone asked. “We can stand out here all day and wait while you think about it.”

He was trying to confuse me, I wanted to stop and think, but I couldn't just stand out there like I was. Hell, I'd already had sex with so many people today, what did one more matter?

“OK, come into the apartment and I'll fuck you.” I heard myself say.

“Now that's what I wanted to hear.” Tyrone exclaimed.

I felt very conspicuous walking through the halls of the building totally nude. At this point I would have welcomed the damn bikini back. We got to their apartment with only one other person seeing me. He was just coming out of his apartment and when he saw me he just stopped and stared. I guess you don't see a naked woman waking down the hallway of your building everyday. I was so far past humiliation at this point that I don't know what I was feeling; resignation maybe.

Once we were in the apartment Tyrone wasted no time in bending me over the back of the sofa and plunging his hard cock into my pussy. I never even saw it, but it felt like it was average in size. So much for the stereotype, although I was glad it wasn't huge because truthfully, I was getting sore down there. I didn't really enjoy this fuck, I just endured it.

He lasted about two minutes and came inside of me. A few seconds later he pulled out, zipped up and left without another word. I felt used, but I knew from the clock that it was getting close to five o'clock, so my ordeal was almost over. I said I need to use the bathroom and I took the opportunity to push some of slimy spunk out of my pussy. I was busy wiping some of it off of my labia when Tara opened the door.

“What are you doing, frigging yourself?” She accused me. “Don't you ever get enough? Well, we'll just have to see if we can take care of that.”

She led me into the bedroom and had me put on something she called a “butterfly”. This is a device that slips into the vaginal canal and also sits over the clitoris. It is held in place with some straps that go around the waist and legs. I still wasn't sure what it was for until Tara held up a small plastic device with two buttons on it and pressed one. The “butterfly” started vibrating, and sitting directly on my sex like that it was very stimulating.

“This thing has three settings, low, medium, and high. Right now it's on low.” She informed me and threw the clothes on the bed that Marc had given me. “Get dressed. It's time to return you to Marc.”

It wasn't easy getting dressed or doing much of anything with the butterfly thing buzzing away, but I did finally manage. Tara grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. Chad saw the way I was walking, like I had a baton shoved up my cunt, and laughed.

“You are so wicked, Tara.”

The drive back to the resort was a blur; as soon as we got into the car Tara turned the vibrator up to medium. After all the sex I had that day I was very sensitive down there, so this thing was painful and exquisitely pleasurable at the same time. I was bucking and shaking in the back seat, but I couldn't seem to cum.

“Cum one more time, slut.” Tara tormented me. “I know you can do it.”

We had slowed down so I figured we had arrived at the resort. I was right on the edge of my climax and I think Tara sensed it because she turned the vibrator on high. That was enough to push me over the edge. I don't remember the car stopping or Marc opening the back door, so I must have been lost in my orgasm at the time. When I finally stopped convulsing and could open my eyes, the buzzing had stopped and Marc was leaning over me, smiling.

He pulled my shorts off and removed the butterfly device right there in the car. He handed it back to Tara, put my shorts back on and almost carried me to the golf cart. We drove the short distance to his condo and he helped me inside as I was still a little bit unsteady on my feet. Once inside he had me strip while he inspected my body.

“Well, it looks like you had a good time.” He commented.

I just snapped. “Good time? You fucking bastard, you gave me over to the two biggest perverts in the city to abuse and you accuse me of having a good time? Fuck you.” I never talk like that but as I said, I snapped.

“Perverts huh? Did they sell you on a street corner to crack-heads for ten bucks?” He demanded to know.

“Um, no.” I answered meekly.

“Did they hand you to a street-gang to rape you with beer bottles and pool cues? Did they make you have sex with animals? Did they chain you and whip you and make you drink their piss?” He asked.

I didn't think those were rhetorical questions so I answered. “No.”

“Then I hardly think they were the biggest perverts in the city. The fact of the matter is that they didn't hurt you at all. And I'm guessing that you had many orgasms and enjoyed most of it. Isn't that true?”

I knew better than to disagree with him. “Yes.” I said with my head hung in embarrassment. I did enjoy some of it, I had to admit to myself, even though it was wrong, so wrong.

“I should punish you for your outburst, but I understand you've been through a lot of new experiences today, so if you offer your slutty cunt to me right now, maybe I'll forgive you.”

I laid down on the floor on my back and held my arms up to him. “Please fuck me with your big cock.” I said, but he didn't move. I needed to ham it up I realized. “Oh, please master, fill my slutty cunt with your manhood. I need to feel it inside me. I need it so badly.” I begged as I reached down and held my lips open for him.

That seemed to satisfy him. He took off his shorts, moved between my legs, and without any foreplay pushed his cock into my thoroughly lubricated sex canal. Marc normally had quite a bit of staying power and now was no different. He fucked me for at least twenty minutes, and not tenderly either. As sore as I was I did not enjoy myself, but I acted like I did, hoping that would satisfy him. When he finally did finish he shot his load onto my stomach saying that he didn't want me leaking on the seat in his airplane. Instead of cleaning it off he had me rub it into my skin and then told me to get dressed.

The trip home was pretty uneventful and I actually fell asleep in the airplane, I was so tired. This day definitely pushed me to my limits. I don't think that I could have taken any more.

End of Sherry's account.

I was stunned. What could I say to her? I wanted to kill Marc and Chad, but I knew I could not. My anger since the beginning of this fucking MILF club blackmail shit was tying my guts up in a knot. I had to find a way out, or at least a way to deal with the unresolved anger. I also had to admit another emotion I was feeling: arousal, sexual arousal. Somewhere in some perverted corner of my mind, Sherry's story turned me on. How could that be? What was wrong with me? I didn't know the answer to that, but I knew I could never tell Sherry; that would destroy her.

Sure, she had enjoyed some of the sex, but that was just a physical response. I knew that it really disgusted her and she was just putting on an act for her blackmailers until we could figure a way out of this mess. But even then, would anything ever be the same for us?

12