MILF Chronicles Ch. 11

Story Info
Yvonne and Mike's ensnarement.
15.5k words
4.39
74.2k
25
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Yvonne's Story

This is the continuing chronicle of the MILF club. If you have not read any other chapters I suggest you go back and read them for background, although most of this chapter will make sense even if you don't. Just for review, Chapters 1 through 9 are about Sherry and Peter, the primary couple in this story. Chapters 10 and 11 are back-stories about two of the other MILFs in the club.

*

I made a mistake, and now it was going to prove difficult to correct it. But before you can understand the nature of my mistake, I need to tell you how I got into this situation.

My name is Mike and my wife's is Yvonne. I am 30 years old, Yvonne is 26, and we have a thee year-old son. I own and run a lawn maintenance company. My wife used to be a teacher but quit to work for the business when the office work got to be too much for me to handle by myself. That was when our client base was expanding, along with revenues. Times were good and I bought more equipment on credit and hired more workers.

Then the economy went soft and many of my clients cut back on their expenses - meaning my services. I still had equipment loans to pay, but with shrinking income it was becoming more difficult every week. I had to lay off some of my workers and I began to wonder if my business could survive.

Most of my clients were businesses or homeowner associations, however I did have individual homeowners contract with us well; mostly wealthy people. One of them was Brian. He was a bit of a mystery; he didn't act like the type that got their money from their family, but he also didn't seem like the successful businessman type either. I don't know where he got his money from, but he seemed to have plenty of it and he was always friendly to me.

He always dropped off his monthly payment in person, which struck me as odd at first, but I got used to it. Lately he has been inviting me to lunch and I've found his company to be pleasant; a nice diversion from the problems at the office. Recently at one such lunch he commented that it appeared to him that my business was off. I allowed that it was, but didn't let on just how bad things had become. He suggested that he might be able to help a little. I was all ears.

He told me that he was having a party at the end of the week and that all the people there were "rich" and may be interested in our services. He then invited us and said that maybe I would be able to drum up a little business. And even if I didn't he assured me that Yvonne and I would have a good time. I accepted his generous offer and told him I was sure that Yvonne would be thrilled since we had not been to a nice party in a long time.

I was right, my wife was ecstatic at the prospect of a real night out instead of our normal movie and a cheap dinner. Although our personal budget was tight at the time, I agreed that she would need a new dress if we were to make a good impression. Brian told me that the men generally wore dress pants and a polo shirt, which I already had, but the women usually dressed up a bit more. "On the sexy side" he said, but classy. So Yvonne took that Friday off to go shopping for a dress and to get ready for the party.

When I arrived home to pick up Yvonne I was running a bit late. Fortunately the sitter for our son Andy was already there, so I just dashed upstairs to change quickly. My wife was in the bathroom putting on her makeup or something so I didn't see her immediately. I was just putting on my pants, one leg in and one leg out when she walked into the room. I froze in surprise and nearly fell on my face.

She had on a dark blue sleeveless dress that came down to about three or four inches above her knees. The top formed a V between her breasts with each side ending in a thin strap that went over the shoulder. It showed enough cleavage to be sexy, but not slutty. When she turned around I could see the back was open almost all the way down to her ass with only a couple of thin straps running across to hold it together. It was obvious that she couldn't wear a bra with it, however her B-cup sized breasts didn't really need any support and the dress held them firmly enough that they didn't jiggle obscenely. The outfit was completed with nylons and a pair of strappy type high-heels.

"As much as I like looking at you in your underwear, you had better hurry and finish getting dressed. We are late as usual." She informed me and breezed out of the room.

On the way there she fretted about whether she had picked the right dress, or about her shoes. She must have asked me four or five times if she looked OK. I finally told her that she was stunning and would turn the head of every man there. She scolded me and said that she was not interested in turning heads; she just wanted to make a good impression. Secretly the idea that the other men there would desire her was making my cock twitch.

You see, I had this fantasy of watching my wife have sex with another man. Or more accurately, other men, as in more than one. In the more far out versions I want to see her not only pleasured, but used, debauched; like a slut or a whore. Maybe this makes me sick, I don't know. What I do know is that just the thought of this fantasy gets me hard, and if I masturbate while playing out the details in my head I always get off with my most powerful orgasms.

I've also known that these fantasies will always remain just that: fantasy. My wife is very conservative when it comes to sex; not that she's a prude mind you. We have a very good sex life, including oral, but it's always in the bedroom, and as far as I can tell all her sexual fantasies are pretty mundane. Maybe it's that innocent "goody-goody" aspect of Yvonne that fuels my fantasies.

Neither of us were virgins when we met, and in fact Yvonne was divorced. I don't know much about her previous marriage except that he was a drunk and the break-up was messy. She doesn't want to talk about it and I don't push it. I love my wife deeply and had come to accept that my fantasies would never be played out. So I love it when she dresses up in a sexy outfit, even if she is not trying "turn heads."

The party was in full swing when we got there, but Brian made us feel very welcome. I was impressed with his electronic "toys", as Yvonne called them, but she was more interested in the house. The food and drink were good and we mingled with the other guests. I even had a couple of the men express interest in having us take a look at replacing their current lawn service, so it was a productive evening as well as an entertaining one.

Eventually, as in many parties, the men wound up in the living room talking sports and such while the women were in the kitchen talking about whatever women talked about. Abruptly one of the men announced they were going to play "musical chairs" at the end of the night. That sounded kind of lame to me, but they explained that they played a more adult version. The way it works is they put a small table in the middle of the room with a votive type candle on it. Chairs are placed around the table, facing out, one for each couple. The men each sit on a chair, the candle is lit, and the room lights turned off. The women all sit on their husband/date's lap and music is started. The couples kiss and generally make out until the music changes to the next song, then all the women move clockwise to the next man's lap.

Now apparently there is a "tame" version and a "no holds bared" version. In the "tame" version only kissing and mild fondling is allowed, but in the "no holds bared" version there is no limit to the activity allowed. The "tame" version goes for two rounds and then ends. In the "no holds bared" version the game goes until everybody "quits". I could guess what that meant. This sounded like a great game to me, but I knew that Yvonne would not agree to play, not even the "tame" version.

When the time came to play the game the women rejoined the men and Yvonne and I left. I wished we could have stayed and played, but I was happy that I got some leads for the business. We had sex that night and it was especially hot for me as I fantasized about playing "musical chairs" with Yvonne and watching her have sex with other men.

The next morning while I was relaxing after breakfast thinking about the chores that needed to be taken care of, Yvonne sat down across from me wearing her normal around-the-house attire: one of my dress shirts and nothing else. This was about the only thing she did that I considered a little daring. But then she surprised me by asking what I thought about the party game "musical chairs". I didn't want to offend her so I said it sounded "inventive", but I also told her I knew she would want to leave as soon as she heard about it.

"What made you think that? I might have enjoyed staying." She said.

This blew me away! My innocent, conservative wife might have actually played an adult game. "You're kidding!" I exclaimed.

"No, I'm not." She replied.

"You really would have done it?" I asked urgently.

She thought about that for a moment before answering. "Yes, it sounded like fun. Would you have been OK with that?"

My dick was instantly hard and my mouth went dry. "Hell yeah!" I almost shouted.

I was shocked at my wife's reaction, but we continued to talk about it. She told me that the other women made the game sound fun, but she thought I would not be able to handle the idea of other men kissing and touching her. I informed her that was not the case, and in fact I was turned on by the idea. She thought that I was more interested in the other women, especially Brian's girlfriend Brianna because she had larger breasts. I admitted that while I would have liked to see the other women naked, I could get that on the Internet or a strip joint.

I couldn't stand the sexual tension anymore and pulled my wife's face to mine forcefully, mashing my lips against hers and pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded just a fiercely and was soon pulling my pants open. I popped a couple of the buttons off her shirt trying to remove it as quickly as possible. Her nipples were hard pebbles sticking out from her perfect tits and I devoured them with an intensity I had not felt for the last couple of years.

She pulled my pants off and started sucking on my cock like it was her last meal. I felt myself starting to loose control, but I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled her off and pushed her down onto her back. Then I planted my face between her wonderful legs and started licking her pussy. She kept the labia shaved completely smooth and the hair on top neatly trimmed. She was already oozing her delicious juice and I lapped it up greedily. She reached her climax in record time and I rode out her body- wracking spasms, gently licking just enough to extend her orgasm.

When she was finished I mounted her and slipped my rock hard cock into her in a single thrust, she was so wet. I didn't want to make love to her, I wanted to fuck her and that's just what I did. I pounded her like a jackhammer, our bodies slapping together in a most obscene way. I didn't last long, but it was good and Yvonne had another squealing orgasm just before I popped my cork and shot my cum deep inside of her while imagining I was one of the other men at the party.

Afterwards Yvonne just wanted to cuddle a little before jumping in the shower. I followed her after I heard the water running and joined her under the water. After soaping each other up I surprised her and myself by getting hard again. I fucked her again while she leaned against the shower wall and put one foot up onto the tub edge. This was a longer session and we would have probably run out of hot water had I not started fantasizing about my wife playing the "no holds bared" version of "musical chairs" and getting well fucked by all the men there.

I don't think she expected me to react the way I did to our talk about the game, but I'm damn sure she enjoyed the result. After the shower we went about our normal daily chores and I tried to put the game out of my mind, but it was difficult. Even though I had already cum twice I still found myself getting an erection every time I thought about the party and wondered "what if we had stayed?"

After supper we were watching TV and during a commercial I decided to bring the subject up again. "So, would you really have stayed and played the 'musical chairs' game last night?" I asked.

She smiled and got that playful look in her eye again. "Sure."

"How far would you have let it go?" I asked.

"How far would you have wanted it to go." She threw back at me.

"Come over here and sit on my lap facing me." I requested. "Pretend we are playing the game and I'm one of the other men."

"OK." She responded and sat in my lap.

"Would you have allowed him to do this?" I asked as I kissed her deeply, with tongue.

"Of course." She answered when the kiss was over.

"What if he did this?" I asked as I fondled her tits through her shirt. She didn't have a bra on underneath, of course, but then she didn't at the party either.

"Yes." She replied.

"How about this?" I asked as I unbuttoned her shirt and pushed it down off her arms exposing her luscious tits.

"Yes, if it would have been OK with you." Was her response.

I was really getting excited now. "How about now?" I sucked on one tit while pinching the nipple on the other.

"Oh, yes!" She exclaimed excitedly. "If you would have liked it."

Now I was really getting into it, playing the role of another man who was molesting my wife. "And what about this?" I demanded as I took off her shirt completely and pushed a finger into her sopping cunt.

"Oh god yes." She moaned.

I picked her up, laid her on the floor, and quickly shucked my trousers off. As I slowly pushed my hard cock into her juicy pussy I asked one more question. "Would you let him do this?"

"Oh yes, give it to me." She hissed.

My mind exploded and I fucked her like a crazed animal. I know she orgasmed at least once and despite the fact that I had already cum twice that day, I came again in an explosive climax that actually left my dick in pain. The pain was mild and temporary, but totally worth it. We went to bed after that and cuddled in sexual bliss until I fell asleep.

The next day was Sunday -- Football Sunday. I was prepared to spend the day watching games all day the way I usually do. Yvonne was doing what she normally did too: reading a book. But I kept thinking of Friday night and the "musical chairs" game. Finally at half time of the first game I couldn't stop myself from talking to my wife about it again. We played another variation of the "would you have done that" game. This time I asked if she would have given one of the men a blow job. She answered by getting me off with her mouth in record time. I returned the favor and gave her a couple of nice orgasms with my tongue.

During the third game of the day it happened again, however this time we ended up in the bedroom fucking our brains out. Afterwards we talked more about the party and what would have happened if we had stayed. Yvonne was still thinking that I just wanted a chance to get my hands on the other women, so I finally told her my fantasy about seeing her have sex with other men. I didn't tell her about the more extreme versions since she seemed a bit surprised as it was. I'm not sure she believed me, but I felt much better about telling her for some reason. We both decided that we should have stayed at the party and played the game. I asked her which of the men was the most attractive to her and she said it was Brian, although she thought that none of them were bad looking.

Later that evening I got a call from Brian. "How are you and your lovely wife doing? I hope you enjoyed my party." He said.

"Yes, we had a very good time. Thank you again for inviting us." I responded.

"I also wanted to apologize about the 'musical chairs' game. I didn't know that my girlfriend had planned it when I invited you. Apparently it was a birthday surprise for one of the other men and she was afraid I'd spill the beans so she didn't tell me. I hope you or your wife weren't offended." He explained.

"No, not at all. We just weren't prepared for it." I replied.

"Good, good. Still, I feel kind of bad about it." He said. "How about I take you out to lunch tomorrow as a way to make it up to you?"

"That's not really necessary, Brian, but I'm not one to turn down free meal either." I answered.

He chuckled. "OK, I'll meet you at the steakhouse on third about noon."

That was the end of the call, but it got me thinking. Maybe I could get something going between Brian and Yvonne. I knew she was attracted to him, and I was pretty sure he had eyes for her as well. I didn't think it would be too difficult to bring up the party game with Brian. That would give me the chance to probe him more about it and possibly steer things in the right direction.

That night we were both pretty tired from a weekend full of sex and abstained. As I laid there spooning with my wife, I thought not of the party for the first time in two days. No, that was the past. Now I was thinking of the future and how I could finally live my fantasy and see Yvonne have sex with another man. Plans were forming in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day at lunch Brian and I initially talked about ordinary things like the economy, the previous days football games, etc. Eventually though, the conversation turned in the direction I was waiting for.

"I was glad to hear that our little party game the other night didn't freak you guys out." Brian commented. "I wasn't surprised that you left, but I was a little disappointed."

"Disappointed? In what way?" I was pretty sure I knew the answer, but I had to make sure.

"Well, don't get mad at me, but I've always been...intrigued by your wife. She seems so innocent, yet also so..." He began.

"Hot." I finished Brian's sentence for him. "Don't pull any punches, Brian. I know that prim and proper school teacher image of hers can be very attractive."

"Yes, and the fact that she was unreachable just intensified it." He admitted. "When I was informed that we would be playing the 'musical chairs' game later at the party I didn't think you would stay and play, but I still hoped you would."

That was the opening I was looking for. "Actually we talked about just that quite a bit over the weekend." I ventured.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, and we decided that had we known about the game beforehand and what it entailed, we probably would have stayed." I revealed.

"Really?" He exclaimed, seeming genuinely surprised.

I chucked. "That was my reaction too when Yvonne told me the same thing."

"Wow. If only..." He sighed.

"Yeah, if only." I answered and we both had a good laugh.

"You know," I said, "Yvonne told me that out of all the men at the party she was most attracted to you, excluding me of course."

"She really said that?" Brian asked excitedly.

"Yes she did. I also told her that one of my fantasies was to see her have sex with other men." I confessed.

"What was her reaction?" He asked.

"She seemed surprised. I don't think it ever occurred to her that I even had fantasies, let alone that one. At this point I'm not sure she really believes me. Some day though, I'd like to convince her." I said.

"I'll bet." He said.

"So how did the game go after we left?" I asked him.

"Well, let me just say that things got pretty naked." He informed me with a wry smile.

"Did you have sex with all the women?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes, but some more than the others." He said with a wink.

We continued to talk about the party and the game throughout the remainder of lunch. I began to think that my plan to get my wife to have sex with Brian would work. I just had to plant the right seeds in the right places and be patient.