MILF Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I told Yvonne about my conversation with Brian. She seemed surprised that he thought she was hot and was disappointed that we had not stayed at the party to play the game. I told her that "things got pretty naked" when they played the game. All this talking got us both very turned on and we wound up in bed. While we were fucking Yvonne cried out Brian's name saying things like "Yes, Brian, take me" and "Oh Brian, you're making me cum". I don't know if she was doing this because she was fantasizing that I was Brian, or if it was to turn me on, but either way it excited me greatly and caused me to cum harder than I ever had before.

The next couple of days I managed to get the lawn maintenance contracts for the guests at Brian's party that I already talked to. This would not save my business, but it did help and I was grateful to Brian for that. I also talked to Brian on the phone every day as well, letting him know how things were going at work and at home. When I told him that Yvonne had called out his name while we were fucking he sounded very excited about it and asked if we would like to go to dinner with them on Saturday night. I accepted, adding that I hoped he and Yvonne would get to know each other better.

When I told Yvonne about Saturday night she seemed a bit suspicious and asked what was going on. I told her we were just going out to eat and maybe go dancing afterwards, but nothing else was planned. I don't think she believed me, but she also didn't refuse to go either. I knew she was enjoying the more frequent sex we'd been having, so perhaps she agreed because of that, or maybe she was interested in Brian. Either way I was going to make the most of it.

On Saturday Yvonne wore a nice top that really makes her tits look great. It was like two pieces fabric that were connected at the waist, crossed just under her tits and went up over each shoulder to cross again in back. She wasn't wearing a bra as usual and had on a short skirt and nylons. She looked great and I knew that Brian was going to like her choice of dress.

Brian and I decided to go to a local steakhouse and we met there. Brian's girlfriend Carol was dressed much more provocatively, showing a lot of skin. I don't think that Yvonne approved. On the other hand Brian complemented Yvonne telling her that she looked great.

The food was good, but my poor wife barely finished her soup and salad and hardly touched her steak. It was just too much food for her, I think. After dinner we drove to a local upscale bar to have a few drinks and dance. The band there was to our liking and at seven-fifty a drink we didn't have to worry about the younger crowd. We talked about a variety of subjects except the party and nothing sexual either. Everything seemed perfectly normal.

The band played a slow song and Brian asked my wife to dance. She accepted and they headed off to the dance floor. I watched them for the entire dance. It looked like they were talking and getting along fine, but I didn't see any kissing or gratuitous touching. When the song was over another slow one started and they stayed out on the dance floor. I continued to watch them for a little bit and then was distracted as Carol moved her chair nearer to mine.

"They seem to be getting along well, don't you think?" Carol asked me.

"Yes they do." I answered.

"Brian is very smooth, especially when he's going after a new girl." She said.

"Does he consider Yvonne his 'new girl'?" I asked.

"Maybe." She answered carefully. "I do know he's been talking about her a lot lately."

"Really? What does he say?" I asked in a casual way.

"Oh, he thinks she's hot. He says she acts like an innocent school teacher, but he knows better." Carol replied.

"He knows better, huh?" I prompted.

"Yes. He thinks there is a sexual tiger hiding behind the school teacher mask." She informed me.

Sometime during our little chat Carol had managed to slip her hand under the table and put it on my thigh without me noticing until then. My response was automatic and predictable: I started getting hard. I also stopped talking and looked directly at Carol. She just smiled and began rubbing her hand up and down my thigh, slowly. For a brief moment I was not thinking about my wife and Brian; I was looking at Carol as she licked her lips and wondered what they would feel like against mine. The feel of her hand on my thigh, inching it's way closer to my crotch with every stroke filled my mind.

"Hey, break it up you two!" Yvonne said, snapping me out of my reverie.

I jumped slightly. "Enjoy your dance?" I asked, trying to deflect attention from myself.

"Very much." Said Brian as he slid his chair closer to Yvonne's. Now it looked like we had effectively switched partners. "She is a very good dancer."

We chatted some more, but somehow the conversation broke into two with Carol and I having a private talk, and my wife and Brian doing the same. Carol continued stroking my thigh under the table and I suspected that Yvonne knew it. After a while I noticed that one of Brian's hands had disappeared under the table as well and that my wife's face was flushed. Was his hand on her leg? This was the first real test of my reaction to another man making a move on my wife. I thought I might be a little jealous, but astonishingly I was not; instead I was turned on by the thought that just a few feet away Brian was stroking my wife's thigh. Would he try to push under her skirt? I felt my heart start beating faster and my cock getting even harder. Later Yvonne confirmed that he had indeed started rubbing her thigh and had even pushed it up under her skirt right to her crotch. In fact, it was when he touched her pussy through her nylons that she blushed. She never wears underwear when she wears full nylons.

Carol started to seriously flirt with me at this point. I was sure that would piss off my wife, but it only seemed to encourage her to flirt even more with Brian. Now it was almost like a game between the two women to see who could be more seductive without being outright slutty.

Brian looked at me suddenly. "Hey man, I've just got to kiss your gorgeous wife." He informed me and then laid a lip lock on her that was sensuous and urgent at the same time.

Not to be outdone, Carol turned my head towards her and did the same to me. Normally I would have been totally into a kiss from a babe like Carol, but I was distracted by my wife and Brian and kept trying to look over their way. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only thirty seconds, I broke the kiss with Carol. A few seconds later Yvonne and Brian ended their kiss as well. This led to an awkward moment of silence with me looking at my wife and her looking down.

"Why don't we go to my place and have a night cap to wind the evening down?" Brian suggested.

I was hoping he would make such an offer. "Sure, sounds great to me." I said, looking at my wife for her consent. "What do you think honey?"

"It's OK with me." She said noncommittally.

"Great. In fact, why don't you drive back with me Yvonne and Carol can go with Peter, just to make sure he doesn't get lost in the dark." Brian said.

Now I knew where his place was and I wasn't going to get lost in the dark, and he knew this too, but everyone just seemed to accept it and go along, so I did too. On the way over we followed Brian's car and we could see that they were kissing at nearly every stop light and stop sign.

"They really seem to be getting friendly." Carol commented. "Just like teenagers."

"They do indeed." I responded.

"It doesn't make you jealous?" She asked.

"No. I know she loves me and will be coming home to my bed tonight." I answered. "If she wants to have some fun before then, why should it bother me?"

Carol reached over and squeezed my rock hard cock through my pants. "Oh, I don't think it bothers you at all. In fact, it feel like it excites you." She said.

When we arrived at Brian's house they had Yvonne and I wait in the living room while they made the drinks. "I love you." I said as I squeezed her knee.

She looked me in the eye. "You aren't upset with me?"

"Why in the world would I be upset with you?" I asked, truly mystified by her question.

"Because of the way I've been behaving with Brian." She answered.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed. "That's what I wanted you to do. Remember my fantasy?"

"Fantasy is just fine, but I didn't know how you'd react to the reality." She replied.

I picked up her hand and put it on my crotch so that she could feel my still hard cock. "Does that tell you how I'm reacting?" I asked.

Yvonne removed her hand quickly as Brian and Carol entered the room with the drinks. They sat down together and a normal conversation was started, however it soon turned to the party. Brian explained that they only played the "musical chairs" game a few times a year. Under the normal rules things don't go too far, but if a couple wants to they can go off and use one of the spare bedrooms. He said they only play the "no holds barred" version with certain couples which have open attitudes towards sex. They also try to add a new couple whenever possible to keep it interesting and Brian was hoping that we might be that couple the previous weekend.

I told him, like we hadn't talked about it quite a bit already, that we had not talked about doing anything like that previous to the party and so we thought it would be better to leave. But I added that we had since talked about it and agreed that it sounded like fun and would like to play the next time it came up. Brian said that he didn't know when they will have a party where they can play the "musical chairs" game again, but if we wanted to we could play it right then. It's more fun with a few more couples, he informed us, but with just the four of us we would still be able to find out if it was something we really wanted to do in the future with more couples.

Yvonne and I both agreed, so he moved some furniture around leaving a small end-table in the middle of the room. Then he placed two chairs on opposite sides of the table, facing out. Carol placed a small votive type candle on the table and Brian turned all the lights off. The resulting flickering light added just the right ambiance for the situation. Brian told us that the only rules are that the women move clockwise and there is no talking. I sat on one chair as Brian started the music and sat down on the other one. Yvonne sat on my lap sideways and from the shadows thrown by the candle I could tell that Carol sat down on Brian's lap.

I started kissing my wife and squeezing her tits though her top. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and explored it with some urgency. I put my other hand on her knee and was working my way up to her pussy when the music changed. As Yvonne got up to move to Brian I whispered in her ear to have fun.

As soon as my wife was gone Carol arrived and sat down on my lap facing me with her legs on either side of my body. In the flickering candle light I could see that she was topless, her firm tits and hard nipples inches from my face. Before the music even started her lips were on mine and her hands were on my crotch squeezing my cock through my pants. I was a little surprised at her aggressiveness, but I recovered quickly and reached for her C-cup sized tits. They had that nice teardrop shape that I love, but her nipples weren't as prominent as Yvonne's. About halfway through the song Carol unbuckled and unzipped my pants, freeing my extremely rigid member from it's confinement. I sucked on her nipples as she used the copious amounts of precum oozing from my cock as lubricant to stroke me with. When the music stopped Carol got up and kissed the head of my dick before moving off to return to Brian.

My wife was a little slow returning to me and when she did it seemed to me that she was very turned on. She seemed a little surprised to find my cock out of my pants, but happily played with it anyway.

"Are you OK?" I whispered.

"Yes, I'm having fun." She whispered back.

"Good." I replied quietly in her ear and then sucked on her earlobe. She loves it when I do that and it gets her so hot. I kissed her neck and put my hands under her blouse to play with her tits. I noticed that her nipples were rock hard and sticking out further than I can ever remember. I decided it was time to turn up the heat, so I grabbed the bottom of her blouse and started to pull it up. She didn't object and in fact put her arms up to allow me to take it completely off.

The song seemed to end too quickly and my wife was off to go sit on Brian's lap again, but this time topless. Carol sat down in my lap and resumed jacking my cock. I didn't want to cum yet, so I put my hands down between her legs, moving hers aside due to the lack of space between our bodies. I was pressing my hand against her jean-covered pussy and sucking on her big tits. She threw her head back, enjoying my ministrations. After a while she must have been getting impatient for more stimulation because she unbuttoned and unzipped her own jeans. Then she took my hand in hers and pushed it down the front of her now open pants. I could tell immediately that she either did not have any underwear on or was wearing a thong. She had very little pubic hair too, probably just a little "landing strip" above the vulva. As tight as the jeans were I still could not reach very far inside, but I was able to reach her clit. She moaned loud enough when I rubbed it that I wondered if Brian and Yvonne heard it.

Now that I was thinking about my wife, I was just dying to know what was happening between her and Brian. I was sure he was sucking on her perfect titties and making her nipples even longer. But was he fingering her pussy like I was doing to Carol? I was so excited just thinking about it that I was glad Carol was no longer touching my cock because I would have cum for sure.

When the music changed again Carol shuffled off, her jeans slowly working their way down her ass. My wife returned to me and the first thing I noticed was that her tits were wet, glistening erotically in the candlelight. The second thing I noticed was that her skirt was gone -- she was now only wearing her nylons! She threw her leg over my lap and sat facing me like Carol had. I reached down and slipped my hand into the front of her nylons; she was soaking wet.

"Did Brian do this?" I asked as I fingered her clit.

"Not yet." She breathed in my ear, barely audible over the music.

"Will you let him if he tries?"

"Yes." She whispered back.

I pushed a finger into her very wet hole. "How about this?"

"Yes." My wife whimpered as I slowly finger fucked her.

I pulled my hand out of her nylons and grabbed her ass with both hands. Then I pulled her nylon covered cunt against my steel hard shaft. "Will you allow this?" I hissed.

"Yes, yes." She moaned in my hear and wiggled against me.

I kissed her hungrily and she returned it in kind. I had to push her back before I squirted my cum all over her stomach and nylons. She must have sensed that I was near the edge, because she didn't try to touch my cock, but played with her own tits as I fingered her very wet pussy. I knew then that she was very horny because normally she did not play with herself in front of me. When the song ended she hopped off of my lap so quickly I almost ripped the top of her nylons as I pulled my hand out. It was like she was actually anxious to get back to Brian, or at least that's what I hoped.

Shortly Carol returned to me wearing nothing but a small black thong. She didn't even sit down, but instead stood next to my chair, pulled down her thong and pulled my head down to her pussy. I didn't need to be told what to do. I licked her extremely wet pussy up and down a few times and then concentrated on her clit. It only took a minute before she was shaking and trembling in orgasm, falling to her knees. When she was finished she smiled and licked all of her juices off of my face. Then she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. She was a pretty good cocksucker, not as good as my wife, but then she didn't need to be considering how turned on I was. I shot my load into her mouth in short order and Carol swallowed it all.

Soon after that the music ended and Carol announced that was the last song and that everyone had a minute to get dressed before the lights came back on. I heard the rustling of clothes being donned as I stuffed my softening cock back into my pants. When the lights came back on it was a little bit of a shock to the eyes, but when they adjusted we all just stood there for an awkward moment until Brian suggested another drink. Carol asked what we thought. I said it was interesting and Yvonne said she "enjoyed it." (Wow)

Brian explained that the game originally started as a normal game of "musical chairs" where the women would circle while the music played and all the men were already sitting in the chairs. After playing it this way a few times they decided it would be more fun if no chairs were removed from the game. Then during one party there was a power outage and they decided to play by candlelight, but it was kind of dangerous to have the women scrambling to find a seat all the time, so the men decided to just have them move around the circle at each song change. When the lights abruptly came back on a few people were caught in a slightly embarrassing position and wanted the lights turned off again. He said they had played it by candlelight since then.

We sat there for another hour while they told funny stories about previous games. I could see that my wife was very interested from the number of questions she asked. Brian told us that if we were interested we would definitely be invited to the next party where "musical chairs" was planned to be played. He said he didn't know when that would be, but he would let us know.

The next day Yvonne and I talked about the previous night. I really wanted to know what happened between her and Brian when when played the game. She told me that on the first song with Brian she sat on his lap sideways like she had with me. She said he was no longer the gentleman he was in the bar. He kissed her as soon as she sat down, using plenty of tongue; his hands all over her tits and ass. She asked me about Carol, but I didn't say much and told her I wanted to know what happened during her second song with Brian. Remember, I had removed her blouse just before that, so she was topless.

My wife told me that she sat down sideways again, because of the skirt, and he began playing with her tits and sucking on them. She said that when she put her hand down to check out his cock she found it had already been removed from his pants. Then my wife informed me that Brian's cock felt good in her hands. That blew me away. Near the end of the song he had her stand up so he could remove her skirt. Then he put his hands under her nylons and directly onto her bare ass. She was sure he was going to move around the front to play with her pussy when the music changed.

Yvonne asked about Carol again, wanting to know if I liked her tits. I said they were OK and she was surprised because Carols were bigger than hers, so she thought I'd like them better. I informed her that size was not everything and that shape, sensitivity, and nipple size were big factors too. I told her that her nipples are longer and get harder than Carols. Then I said that during the game I was so distracted thinking about her and Brian that I didn't pay that much attention to Carol. That was only partly true, but I wanted to switch the conversation back to her experience with Brian. That was my real interest and I also got the feeling that she was a little jealous of Carol.

My wife then described her third and last song with Brian. She said that Brian pulled her down onto his lap with her facing and straddling him. At first she played with his cock, and then he reached down and played with her pussy. At one point he slipped his hand under her nylons and finger fucked her. By the end of the song she was grinding her nylon covered snatch against his bare cock while Brian sucked on her tits and squeezed her ass.