MILF Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no more talking; my cock was aching and we wound up in bed fucking for the next hour. It was like we were newlyweds again, these last couple of weeks. I loved it and my wife wasn't complaining either.

Later that day I asked Yvonne if she might really fuck Brian. She said she might, depending on the situation. Then I asked if she would be willing to give him a blow job, but again she was noncommittal. I tried to press her later, but she still wouldn't give me a straight answer, so I backed off for the time being.

The next few days the only thing I could think about was watching my wife have sex with Brian, although frankly it didn't have to be him, he was just available and convenient at the time. But I didn't talk to Yvonne about it; I sensed that she was getting annoyed at my persistent questioning.

By Wednesday morning, however, I couldn't help myself. We were having breakfast and I just blurted it out. "Would you really fuck Brian?"

"I don't know." She answered, slightly annoyed.

"Would you give him a blow job?" I asked.

"Is that the only thing you think about? Can't we just have a normal conversation anymore?" She barked.

"Sorry." I mumbled, looking down.

We sat there eating in silence for a minute, the air heavy between us.

"Yes." Yvonne said quietly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm answering your question." She replied.

"Really? You'd give him a blow job?" I requested confirmation.

"Yes." She answered.

"I'm sorry I keep pestering you about this, but I've had this fantasy about watching you have sex with another man as long as we've been married. I don't want to participate, I just want to watch. I know you don't believe me, but it's true." I told her.

"You want me to put on a sex show for you? I'm not sure that I can. I think it would be really strange doing something like that while you watched." She said.

I think she finally believed my fantasy and that I wanted to see it acted out. Now I just had to make it happen. I talked to Brian several times after that and we hatched a plan.

On Friday when Yvonne and I arrived at the office I informed her that Brian would be stopping by later in the morning to talk about changes to his lawn maintenance plan. She was clearly suspicious and asked what I was planning, but I pleaded innocence. Later when Brian arrived I could hear him complimenting my wife on her appearance, telling her she was elegantly sexy. She admitted him into my office and went back to her desk.

"Does she know what we have planned?" Brian asked me.

"I think she may have guessed, but I didn't tell her." I answered.

"Do you think she'll do it?" He wondered out loud.

"I think so, if I handle it right." I replied.

We talked for a few more minutes and then I called in my wife with the excuse that I needed her to take some notes for us. In my office there was only my desk and chair, a small leather sofa, and another leather chair. I was sitting in the leather chair and Brian was sitting on one end of the sofa, so when I asked Yvonne to sit down she had no choice but to sit by Brian. We discussed some minor changes to Brian's contract and my wife wrote them down in her notebook. When we finished with that there was an uncomfortable silence and Yvonne stood up.

"So, Brian, you like the way Yvonne dresses, do you?" I commented.

Yvonne hesitated, not sure if she should leave or stay.

"Yes, I do." He replied. "That blouse is perfect for the office; sexy but understated at the same time."

My wife apparently decided to stay because she sat back down.

"Did you know that she almost never wears a bra?" I asked.

"Really? What about today?" He quizzed me.

"I don't know for sure, why don't you find out." I said, virtually giving him permission to fondle my wife.

Brian reached out and fondled Yvonne's tits through her blouse. I could see her face flush which was a sure sign she was getting excited. When he was satisfied that she was bra-less he stopped and another sign of her arousal was evident: her nipples were clearly hard and sticking out, making nice little dents in her blouse.

"I don't think there's anything on under there, but I think I should check further." Brian said.

"That's OK with me." I replied. "What about you Yvonne, do you mind?"

"I guess not." She answered quietly.

"Are you sure?" Brian asked her directly as he reached for the first button on her blouse.

"No, but I won't stop you." She said, her voice quivering slightly.

Then he opened each button and pulled the blouse apart, revealing her pert, beautiful tits. The nipples were hard and pointing straight at him invitingly.

"You're breasts are gorgeous, Yvonne. I just have to kiss them." Brian said. Then he leaned forward and began kissing them.

She was still flushed and looked slightly embarrassed, but that only turned me on more, for some reason. It was fascinating watching another man kiss and suck on my wife's tits, making them glisten in the bright office light.

"Are you wearing panties?" He asked her. She didn't answer him. "Do you mind of I check?"

"OK." My wife squeaked.

Brian then started tugging on her skirt and I watch amazed as my wife lifted her hips so that he could remove it. He pulled it down to her feet and removed it completely. Pushing her legs apart a little he could clearly see that she was wearing a small frilly white pair of panties. She didn't object when he slid his hand up her inner thigh and put his hand on her mound. This further emboldened him so he pushed her panties aside and slipped his finger easily into her pussy. She must have been very wet. The look of embarrassment on her face intensified and this just excited me more.

After a few minutes of sucking on her tits and fingering fucking her, Brian got off the sofa and down onto the floor. He pulled her forward a bit and removed her panties. Then he buried his head between her legs and starting licking her snatch. It was such a turn-on to watch my wife squirm against another man's tongue and buck her hips into his face. After about five minutes she shuddered in orgasm. It wasn't the biggest one I'd ever seen her have, but for me it was still the best.

She pushed Brian away and he sat back down on the sofa beside her. His face was slick with her juices and she wiped it off with some tissues.

"I suppose I should return the favor." She said, almost too softly for me to hear. Then she kissed him as she opened his pants. I think he whispered something in her ear, but I couldn't hear it. He pushed her blouse completely off and she slipped her hand into his underwear. After a few minutes Brian stood and pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His cock looked to be a bit longer and bigger around than mine, but I was watching Yvonne's reaction more, so I'm not sure about that.

"I want to fuck you." Brian said as he pushed her back on the sofa.

I thought I was finally going to see my wife get fucked by another man, but she suddenly stiffened and sat back up.

"I can't. Not here. Not now." She objected, much to my disappointment. "But I do have other talents, I'm told."

With that she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. Brian closed his eyes and smiled, obviously enjoying her oral expertise. I knew what he was feeling; my wife was an excellent cocksucker. After a few minutes he started to show signs he was close to blowing his nut and Yvonne increased her tempo. When he stiffened and groaned I knew he was shooting his cum into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. After he got dressed he said he still wanted to fuck her when she was ready and he left.

I rushed over to my wife intending to fuck her, but she said she didn't want my cum dripping down her legs the rest of the day, although that sounded sexy as hell to me, so she gave me a blow job too. I didn't last as long as Brian, but I sure enjoyed it. Yvonne just put her clothes back on after that and went back out to her desk.

We didn't talk about it until we were laying in bed that night.

"Was the reality as good as the fantasy?" She asked me.

"It was even better." I answered. "What was it like for you?"

"It was strange doing all that while you watched." She replied. "Actually it was kind of embarrassing."

I didn't tell her that made it an even bigger turn-on for me; she might find that a lot stranger that what had happened in the office earlier. I laid there reliving the memory.

"He really wanted to fuck you." I stated the obvious.

"I know." She sighed.

"But right now, I really want to fuck you." I said.

She smiled and reached for my already hard cock. "Give it to me, stud." She purred.

Once again the sex was great and I fell asleep, satisfied for the moment.

I talked to Brian on the phone quite a bit over the weekend. We both agreed that Friday was great, but we needed to somehow push it further. He wanted to fuck my wife and I wanted to see her get fucked. I didn't think that another tryst like the one on Friday would work, so we had to come up with something else. That's when he told me about another friend of his, Alex. He said that he partied with Alex quite often and thought that maybe an 'intimate' little party with us, himself and Carol, and Brian and his girl might just do the trick. He also informed me that Alex is very well connected with many local businessmen and might be able to help me scare up some more business. This sounded good to me, so I gave him the go-ahead to set something up with Alex.

On Monday afternoon Brian called me at the office and told me that he had arranged a party with Alex for the coming Saturday. It would be just the three couples as we had discussed, so hopefully Yvonne would feel comfortable. Brian also felt that she would be more likely to do something that she was already familiar with, so he got Alex to agree to play the musical chairs game. I told Brian we would be there and he gave me directions to Alex's house.

When I informed my wife about the party she was not too happy that I didn't ask her first. I sold it to her on the basis that this was a way to meet Alex and hopefully get some contacts with some local businesses owners that might be interested in our company's services. She knew that although the new contracts we had just signed with Brian's friends had helped, we were still slowly sinking, so she agreed.

I didn't push her anymore that week about having sex Brian, or anybody else, since I didn't want her to become suspicious about the real reason for the party. I think she still suspected that there was more to it, but she didn't say anything to me. The week seemed to drag and all I could think of was the upcoming party.

On Saturday as we were pulled up to Alex's impressive house I started to get nervous; I didn't know Alex and was wondering what I had gotten myself into. But as soon as we met him I was immediately put at ease. He was a few years older than Yvonne and I, probably in his early thirties. He was also friendly, trim, and good looking, as best I could judge. From my wife's reactions I think she found him charming.

We found out that Alex's girlfriend Jill was a chef and she had cooked up a very nice meal for us. We had some expensive wine with our dinner and easily polished off two bottles. After dinner we retired to the living room and Alex made everybody drinks; he was the perfect host. We sat around talking and having a good time. Yvonne seemed very relaxed and even flirted a little with Brian. Alex and I talked about my business and he offered to introduce me to a couple of people that he thought might be willing to change their grounds maintenance company. I thanked Alex, but he just waved it off pointing out that there were no guarantees and that I would still have to work hard to take the contracts away from my competitors. I assured him that I planned on making the most out of any opportunities that he steered my way.

A little bit later, after everyone was well oiled from the drinks that Alex was expertly mixing, he asked if everybody would like to play a party game. Everybody responded in the affirmative, even my wife, but she asked what game he had in mind. When he suggested the musical chairs game Yvonne looked at me and narrowed her eyes a little, clearly thinking that I had planned this part of the evening. Alex started to explain how the game differed from the traditional version, but she stopped him and said that she knew how it worked. He then asked her directly if she was interested and she smiled as she looked at me and said "Yes."

Alex moved some furniture out of the way and Brian carried in some chairs from the dining room. The table he used was round, so he was able to place the three chairs equally spaced around it. The candle was lit and the room lights turned off. Then the music was started and the men sat down in their chairs with their own woman in their lap initially. I kissed my wife passionately and fondled her tits aggressively. Before the music changed I whispered in her ear to relax, have fun, and do whatever she wanted. Then I began unbuttoning her blouse. I finished just as the music changed, but I didn't get a chance to actually take it off before she got up and headed for Brian in the next chair.

I was imagining Brian's pleasure as Yvonne sat down in his lap with her blouse completely open and bare tits showing when Jill sat down in my lap. Her blouse was gone, but she was still wearing a frilly little bra that was barely holding in her ample tits. The music started again and she began kissing me and unbuttoning my shirt. This surprised me a little, but I didn't object. When she was finished she pushed it off my shoulders and I let it slip off my arms. I thought that one good turn deserved another so I unclasped her bra and removed it. Her nipples were fantastic, hard and long; almost as great as Yvonne's.

I started sucking on Jill's tits and in response she rubbed my cock through my pants. Although I was really enjoying this I still couldn't help wondering what my wife was doing with Brian. I was sure that he had removed her blouse and had sucked on her tits, much like I was going to Jill, but how much further had they gone? Was she fondling his cock? Was Brian removing her skirt? Just then the feeling of a hand wrapping around my bare cock broke me out of me reverie. Jill had managed to unbuckle and unzip my pants without me noticing. She was giving me an expert hand job and brought me right to the edge of orgasm before the music and Jill stopped. I groaned as she slipped off my lap and moved off to sit on Brian's lap next.

Carol walked up to me next. She was only wearing a tiny pair of underwear, otherwise she was nude. Instead of sitting on my lap, however, she got down on her knees and started licking my rock hard cock. As the next song played she teased me for a while with her mouth, but she didn't let me cum. When she finally stood up to sit on my lap I pulled off her panties; they were drenched. I reached between her legs and played with her clit, making her moan. Then I inserted a finger and slowly stroked it in and out, returning her teasing and not letting her cum. But I didn't keep this up for long because I really needed to fuck someone and she was here in my lap so I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her close. Just then the music stopped again and she hopped off, leaving me with blue balls.

My wife returned to me now and I was thrilled to see that she was completely naked! She sat down in my lap straddling me and looked unbelievably hot. Her tits were wet with the other mens saliva and when I put my hand between her legs she was gushing so much pussy juice that her inner thighs were even coated with it. Her labia was puffy and her clit a hard little nub.

"What have you been up to?" I whispered my inquiry. "Who took off your clothes?"

"Brian was the one that stripped me." She answered. "But it was Alex that pulled me onto his cock."

"What?" I hissed in excitement, almost too loudly. "You were fucking Alex."

"Yes, he has a nice cock." She replied. "This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

I answered her by pulling her onto my cock. She took my entire length in one stroke, she was so wet. As she slowly fucked me she whispered in my ear, teasing me.

"I loved the feel of their hot cocks in my hands. I can't wait to fuck Brian, I'll bet he's really good." She breathed in my ear.

I didn't think I had ever felt her pussy so wet and hot before. I was trying to hold my climax back, but I could feel my balls tightening as it crept closer.

"After they have both cum in my pussy I'm going to suck them hard so that they can fuck me again." She whispered to me.

Oh fuck, I didn't think I was going to last much longer at that rate. When Yvonne sensed that I was going to cum she hopped off of me and got down onto her knees. I couldn't believe what she was doing; she never sucked me off after we had already started fucking. But tonight was different and as soon as she put her lips around my cock and started lashing it with her tongue I erupted. It was a very powerful orgasm, maybe the most powerful of my life. I squirted three, four, five times into her mouth and my sexy wife swallowed every drop. She continued to milk me with her mouth until the music changed. Then she stood up and walked away. I was so excited knowing that she was going to fuck another man. I only wished I could watch.

Jill was my next partner and as I expected she was nude as well. I guessed all the women were at this point and the men were surely close behind. When she saw that I was half hard she made a comment about making me more comfortable and pulled my pants and underwear completely off. She began playing with my cock as I pulled on her nipples, but I was distracted trying to watch my wife fuck Brian.

"You want to watch your wife, don't you?" Jill asked rhetorically. Then she turned me so that I was sitting sideways in the chair and facing more in the direction of Brian's chair. As she sucked on my cock trying to revive it I watched my wife and Brian fucking in the flickering candlelight. Yvonne was slowly bouncing on Brian's cock as he sat there and sucked on her tits. I couldn't see everything in the faint light, but what I could see was incredibly erotic. Better than I thought it would be. My cock was getting hard again and Jill was eagerly working it over with her mouth. I was so engrossed in watching my wife fucking Brian that I almost didn't notice that the music had stopped. But they didn't stop. Instead Brian stood up, holding Yvonne on his cock, and carried her a few steps to a small sofa where he laid her down.

I pushed Jill off my cock and followed them so that I could get a good vantage point. Now that he had my wife on her back Brian started seriously fucking her, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into her on each stroke. Yvonne's mouth was open and I could hear her whimpers of pleasure over the music. Jill appeared next to me and bent over the back of a chair, inviting me to fuck her from behind. I took her up on it, slipping my rejuvenated cock into her slick pussy hole, but I kept my eyes on my wife. As I watched Brian pound his meat into her I thought it couldn't get any better, but I was wrong.

I saw someone approaching from the right in my peripheral vision. It was Alex. He crossed my view and stood in front of Yvonne. She did not appear to be aware of his presence until he placed his cock on her lips. Her eyes flew open in surprise, but when she saw his cock, she reached for it with one hand and began stroking it. After just a few strokes she licked it a few times and then opened her mouth and stuffed it in. I could hardly believe my eyes. I thought I'd never see my wife fuck another man, and here she was taking two at once!

Carol walked up and leaned over next to Jill and announced that it was her "turn", so I pulled out of Jill and started fucking Carol. For the next ten minutes or so that's how it went, me alternating between Jill and Carol while we watched Brian and Alex with my wife. I watched as my sexy wife shook and cried out in orgasm at least twice; it was incredible. Then Brian and Alex switched places. Alex didn't last long, though, and after just a minute or two of banging Yvonne he shot his load deep inside of her, shuddering and groaning.