MILF Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alex pulled out Brian took his place between my wife's legs and resumed his energetic fucking. I was surprised how long he lasted at that pace. Yvonne experienced several more violent orgasms, but Brian just pounded his way through them without even slowing down. Eventually he did reach his peak and added his seed to Alex's, his butt muscles clenching and quivering as his cock spasmed inside my wife's cunt.

After he withdrew I was amazed by Yvonne's appearance. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat, her nipples still hard and distended while liquid seeped from her gaping pussy hole, the lips pink and swollen. I guess it was just too inviting for Jill because she stepped over to the sofa where my wife was laying and positioned herself between Yvonne's lewdly spread legs. Jill slowly and tenderly began to lick my wife's sodden pussy, taking great care to lap up all the liquid leaking out; a mixture of the men's spunk and Yvonne's own creamy secretions. This was just too much for me and I blew my load into Carol's pussy which triggered her climax as well.

Although I was not able to get fully hard again, the three woman were able to bring Brian and Alex back to full strength. For the next hour or so they fucked all three women in rotation, although it seemed to me that my wife got more attention from them than the other two did. In the end the party exceeded all my expectations and I knew that Yvonne and I could never go back to a completely monogamous relationship after that.

The next day we both agreed that the party was fun, but Yvonne was under the impression that since my fantasy had now been fulfilled that we wouldn't be participating in anything like that again. I informed her that I enjoyed it so much it would be a shame not to repeat it once in a while, or something like it. She made a comment about creating a monster, but it was said in a light hearted manner so I think she was open to having more experiences like that one.

We talked about the party a number of times over the next week and it always resulted in great sex. She said that she enjoyed being fucked by Brian and Alex, but sucking their cocks was great too. Yvonne seemed a bit ambivalent about having her pussy licked by Jill; she said that it felt good, but was just weird having a woman doing it. She seemed even less interested in going down on another woman, which is another one of my fantasies. I guess I can't expect to have her fulfill all of them.

I also talked to Brian several times during the week and he was happy to hear that my wife and I had enjoyed ourselves at the party. It seemed strange that he was more concerned about how I felt, but I didn't really think much about it at the time.

While my personal life was going great, business continued to be bad and I was worried that I might have to close the doors if things didn't turn around in the next few months. It was against this backdrop that Brian made me an unexpected visit at the office. This was about two weeks after the party and Yvonne had the day off, so he just breezed into my office unannounced.

"Hey Mike, how's it hanging?" He greeted me and dropped into the comfy chair in front of my desk.

"Brian!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Good to see you. What's up?"

"Well, I have good news and bad news." He answered my query.

I winced. "Tell me the good news first."

"OK, Alex knows a couple of people that work for large companies in town that can steer their grounds maintenance contracts your way. We're talking large contracts here that will not only save your business but will actually allow you to expand it." He said.

"Fuck! That's really great news." I said enthusiastically. "What's the bad news?"

"The bad news is that your wife will have to earn those contracts for you." He said cryptically.

"I don't know what you mean." I said puzzled.

He handed me a DVD and told me to play it. I put it into my computer and when it started playing. I was shocked. It was a video of the Saturday night party at Alex's house. He must have a hidden A/V recording system installed in his house, and it was very high tech because even in the low candlelight the picture was very clear. The video was actually only a series of short scenes from the entire evening, but it was clear that he had recorded the entire party, right up to everybody getting dressed and leaving.

I had thought that Brian was my friend, but now I was sure that his interest in me was limited to getting access to my wife. I felt like jumping up and smashing his face in, but I decided to wait and see what he was up to first. Besides, he was obviously in good shape and there was the real possibility that he could wipe up the floor with me.

"What do you want?" I asked, venom dripping from my voice.

He explained about Alex's MILF Club and how it worked. Then he handed me a copy of the rules. I have to admit there was a part of me that was aroused at the idea of Yvonne participating in these kind of events on a regular basis, but I didn't like to be blackmailed into it.

"I suspect that you probably don't care too much if this video is published, but Yvonne might. It certainly would mean that she'd never teach again and if your business fails then you'd have less to fall back on." He reasoned, and he was pretty much correct. "But if you convince your wife to participate then you will not have to worry about any of that."

I had to grudgingly admire him; he knew how to appeal to both my greed and my lust. "It doesn't look like I have much of a choice." I replied through my clenched jaw.

"Oh come on, I know you; you'll love watching your wife get used by all those other men." He said smiling. "Alex will be in touch. Be ready."

I sat there the rest of the day thinking of how I was going to explain this to Yvonne. I finally decided to just tell her about the new contract opportunity and how she was to play a pivotal role. I figured that once she got used to having sex with other men it would be easier for her to accept being in the club.

When I told her about the contract opportunity, she was not very happy about the idea of having sex with a strange man in order to get it.

"Alex certainly was a stranger when you had sex with him, and I did get some new business due to our socializing with Brian." I reminded her.

"That was different. I decided to have sex with them for my own pleasure. If I have sex with someone just to get a contract it would make me a whore." She objected.

"Not if you like him and decided to have sex with him regardless of the contract." I countered.

"That's just a flimsy justification, and you know it." She spat back at me.

"Maybe, but if we don't get this contract, we could loose everything." I said, using my best argument short of showing her the video.

Yvonne gave me an exasperated look, but didn't argue the point.

"Look, let's just meet with the guy and see how it goes, OK?" I soothed.

"OK, I can do that." She replied tentatively, but at that point I knew I had her hooked.

The very next day Alex called me in the morning and told me that I was to bring Yvonne to his house at three o'clock in the afternoon and she would earn me my first new contract. We both had butterflies in our stomachs for the rest of the day, but probably for different reasons. At two-thirty I collected my wife and we drove over to Alex's house.

When we arrived I put the car into Park and looked over to Yvonne in the passenger seat. "Ready?" I asked.

"No, but we're going anyway." She said as she opened the car door.

Alex welcomed us at the door and led us into his game room where a large black man was already seated at small sturdy table. He was introduced to us as Charles Johnson, manager of facilities at one of the larger manufacturing companies in town. We sat down at the same table and Alex brought us all a glass of wine. Yvonne politely refused hers saying that she didn't drink during work hours, but Alex insisted. I gave her a stern look and she accepted it reluctantly.

Charles and I talked about his company's grounds maintenance needs and what my company could provide for him. He had some very specific requests which were a little unusual, but nothing that was a deal breaker. He expressed some concerns that I did not have enough people or equipment to service his contract and my other customers. I assured him that he would get priority and explained how I would change our current schedules to accommodate the additional work. I also told him that I would rehire two workers the first month to make sure that we had enough slack to account for people out sick or on vacation. He was all business as we pounded out the details.

My wife, who was a little nervous at first, slowly relaxed as she took notes and sipped her wine. By the time the negotiations were complete she had finished her wine, as had I. Charles and I shook hands on our deal and he said that he would stop by my office in a couple of days to sign the actual contract, except there was one other piece of business to attend to.

"What's your name again, honey?" Charles asked as he looked directly at Yvonne.

He had been ignoring my wife the entire time we had been there, so she was surprised to suddenly be addressed. "Yvonne." She stuttered after a brief delay.

"Pretty name." He commented. "Come over her Yvonne."

My wife looked at me. I was going to nod, but I didn't get the chance.

"Don't look at him." Charles barked. "I'm in charge here."

She jumped in her chair, but otherwise didn't move.

"Now, come over here." He said with a quiet strength that told her he meant business.

Yvonne put her notebook down and stood up a little uneasily. Then she walked over to him and stopped about a foot from his chair. He looked her up and down, like he was appraising her, which I suppose he was.

"You are gorgeous, but I'll bet you hear that all the time." He said gently, like he meant it. Yvonne blushed.

"You act innocent, yet you have a sexy elegance that tells me there's a tiger inside." Charles continued to seduce my wife. I had to admit he was good at it. "Please sit down." He said as he gestured to his lap.

Yvonne sat down sideways in his lap, keeping her knees together. He gently pushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes and then caressed her cheek before sliding his hand behind her head. It was a very slick move because it allowed him to easily pull her face towards his. When their lips met her eyes closed and they kissed slowly, sensuously -- at first. As the kiss went on, however, it became more passionate, more needy. When they finally broke off my wife was visibly breathing faster; a sure sign she was aroused.

"I'm going to take off your blouse now." He stated in a matter of fact way that made it clear it was not a question. He took his time unbuttoning the soft silk blouse and when he finished he spoke again. "Nice blouse, but I'll bet what's underneath is even nicer."

He pulled the two halves of the garment apart and whistled softly. "Oh, yeah, much nicer. You have beautiful tits, Yvonne." He said as he pushed the blouse off her shoulders. Yvonne held her arms back such that it fell off and fluttered to the floor. I debated whether I should pick it up, but I was distracted by the scene unfolding before me. Charles was sucking on my wife's tits and she was moaning softly, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations. He alternated between them, turning her nipples into hard little nubs. After a few minutes of this he stopped.

"Look, you've made me hard honey." Charles said as he looked down. Yvonne looked down too and I'm sure I saw her lick her lips quickly. "Unzip me." He ordered.

The table blocked my view, but from what I could see my wife unzipped and unsnapped his pants.

"Good, now take it out." He told her. "There, doesn't that feel nice in your hands."

It looked like she was stroking him.

"Is this your first black cock?" He asked.

Yvonne nodded shyly.

"Well this will be a great experience for you then. But before we get to the main event, I want you to suck me." He informed my wife. "Go ahead."

She then got off of his lap and down on her knees in front of him. I could only see the top of her head, but it was clear from the up and down motions that she was sucking his cock. My wife is very good at giving blowjobs, so I knew what he was feeling. At this point I was very hard myself and wished I had a pair of lips wrapped around my shaft too. This continued for just a few minutes before Charles pulled her off his cock and stood her up.

"Take off your pants." He ordered and she complied without hesitation. Then Charles stood up and pushed his own pants down to his ankles. I noticed that his cock was about average size, maybe a little bigger, but not huge like in the porn I'd read. He was a big guy though, could have easily played football in his younger days. He picked up my little wife like she was a small child and sat her on the table. He then unceremoniously lined up his cock with her entrance and plunged into her.

Yvonne grunted at the intrusion, but otherwise didn't make a sound. As he established a slow rhythm she leaned back on her elbows and eventually laid flat on the table. I watched in fascination as this big black man fucked my petite wife. He thrust into her with slow deliberate strokes, obviously trying to delay his own orgasm. After about ten minutes of this Yvonne started making those little squeaky noises in her throat that told me she was approaching her climax. Sure enough a minute later an orgasm rippled through her body. Her head thrashed back and forth as the pleasure washed over her.

"That was nice baby." Charles said to my wife after she stopped cumming. "Tell your husband how good that felt."

"Oh yes, that was wonderful." She gasped.

"Tell him that was the best orgasm you've ever had." Charles commanded.

"Yes, yes, that was the best ever." She grunted out as Charles continued to fuck her.

"Do you want more baby?" He asked.

"Oh yes, give me more." My wife said.

"More what baby?" He demanded.

"Make me cum again." She begged. "Give more of that big black cock."

At that Charles started pumping into my wife faster and harder. I knew that this little exchange was supposed to humiliate me, but as a matter of fact it only turned me on more. I know that sounds twisted, but that's the truth; Charles was doing just what I had always fantasized about. He was using my wife as a fuck toy and humiliating her at the same time. It was great!

But all good things must come to an end, of course. Charles continued to increase his pace and was soon fucking Yvonne like a jackhammer. It was good that the table was sturdy. Over the sounds of their bodies slapping together I heard my wife cum again, but Charles didn't even slow down, he just fucked right through it. I was amazed at his stamina; at how long he was able to keep up that furious rate. Finally he stopped and thew his head back as his body tensed and trembled. I knew he was shooting his cum into my wife's pussy and if I had touched my own cock I have no doubt I would have shot my load as well.

He held his cock inside her for another minute or so, then withdrew and stepped back. He then had Yvonne clean it off with her mouth before putting his pants back on.

"I will be at your office in a week to sign the contract." He said to me. "Make sure your wife is there to help seal the deal."

He didn't wait for me to answer, he just turned around and walked out of the room. I helped my wife get dressed and we also left. She was quiet on the drive home (she didn't want to go back to the office smelling like sex), but as I dropped her off she turned to look at me.

"He's going to want to have sex with me again when he comes to sign the contract." She said. "You know that don't you?"

"Yes, I know that." I answered. "We don't have much choice though at this point."

She considered that for a moment before replying. "I did enjoy it you know." Then she closed the car door and walked into the house before I could say anything in response. But then, what was there to say?

For the next couple of days things were frosty between Yvonne and I, meaning no sex of any kind. I made do with masturbating while reliving in my mind the party at Alex's as well as the fucking that Charles gave her. She thawed out after that and things returned to normal, more or less.

Sure enough, Charles was a good as his word and showed up to sign the contract a week later just as he had promised. After he reviewed the contract he put it down on my desk and turned to my wife.

"Take off your clothes, Yvonne." He ordered as he looked directly into her eyes.

She only hesitated for a moment and then began stripping out of her clothes. As soon as she was completely nude he motioned for her to come over to him.

"Now take my clothes off." He commanded.

As I watched my wife remove the big man's clothes I knew that this scene would be repeated on a regular basis. This was our life now and I was happy. He was hard and as soon as she was finished with her task Yvonne grasped his cock with both hands. She was on her knees holding his cock and looking up at him. It looked so submissive and slutty that it was hard to believe it was my wife there.

"You love holding my cock, don't you?" He asked her.

"Yes I do." She answered. I believed it, but by this time I was starting to think that she just loved cocks, all sizes, shapes, and colors.

"Suck me." Charles ordered, and she did.

After a few minutes of that he picked her up and fucked my wife on my desk. He could have used the leather sofa, but I think he used the desk in an attempt to show his domination of both my wife and me. I didn't care where he fucked her, it was still exciting to watch.

"Do you like it when I fuck you, Yvonne?" He asked as he pounded her puffy snatch.

"Oh god, yes." She moaned as she approached her climax.

Then he suddenly stopped his thrusting and pulled his cock out of her completely. This elicited a disappointed moan from my wife that sounded like "No."

"What do you want, Yvonne, tell me." He teased her, rubbing his cock up and down her pussy.

"Don't stop." She said in a low voice.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you?" He goaded her.

"Yes." She hissed.

"Then tell me." Charles insisted.

"Oh, fuck me, just keep fucking me." My normally proper wife begged.

"Is my cock the best you've ever had?" He demanded as he continued to tease her clit with the head of his cock.

"Yes, god, yes. Please fuck me with your big black cock. I need it now." She pleaded.

"Tell your husband that I'm better than he is and I'll give you what you want." He told my wife.

"Oh, Michael I'm sorry, but he's the best fuck I've ever had. He's even better than you and I have to have more." She cried out.

His attempts to humiliate me were not successful, but I hung my head like I was wounded anyway. This was his game and I was willing to play it in order to get what I wanted. He started thrusting into my wife again, slowly increasing his tempo. Again I was amazed at his stamina. Yvonne had several massive orgasms before he finally shot his load into her. I was glad there was nobody else in the office since they made a lot of noise.

When he left he said that he'd stop in from time to time and he expected her to be available for him. After he was gone I fucked her too, right on my desk, adding my spunk to his in her well used pussy.

"You really are getting off on watching other men fuck me, aren't you?" Yvonne asked after I had pulled my cock out of her leaking pussy and started pulling my pants up.

"So you finally believe me." I said as way of an answer.

"Yes. It's weird, but I can live with it. Actually I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would." She admitted. "But I didn't mean what I said about him being better than you. I was just telling him what he wanted to hear."