MILF Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know exactly what Jason had planned, but I figured he'd keep calling or having Sherry call me to keep me up to date on the most recent perversions he was forcing my wife to participate in. Sherry told me later that they arrived at the Pub a few minutes later. The men found a booth in the back and ordered another round of drinks. She was seated between Jeff and Jake this time, and they were in some kind of competition to see who could kiss her better. They kept their hands busy under the table as well, playing with her pussy.

Then someone started up the juke box and a few couples wandered out to the dance floor. Jake grabbed my wife and joined them. The first number was pretty fast and he kept Sherry moving which made her tits jiggle so much they almost popped out of the dress. The next song was slow and Jake pulled her in close. It didn't take him long to move his hands down to her ass. By the end of the song he had the bottom of Sherry's dress pulled up revealing her bare ass to anybody that cared to look as he kneaded her firm cheeks.

Another slow song started and Jake was replaced by his bother Jeff. He too pulled her close and exposed her ass. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her stomach in the front and his probing hands in back. She said it was both embarrassing and exciting at the same time. There were several more slow songs with the three brothers trading off more or less continuously. Sherry was pretty sure that all those slow songs in a row were picked by Jason.

They seemed to get bolder as the crowd around the dance floor grew. They began reaching inside the front of her dress to play with her tits and pussy. Finally they got the evil eye from the manager and decided to return to their booth before they got kicked out.

Back in my hotel room the phone rang again. I let it ring several more times before I answered it.

"Peter! Your wife is a great dancer." I think it was Jeff talking, but it was kind of hard to tell over the background noise in the bar. "She's a great cocksucker too. In fact, she's sucking me off right now under the table." He informed me. "I'll take a picture and show you later. Shit, she's going to make me cum, I gotta go."

I sat there holding the telephone receiver in my hand wondering what they would do next. I hung the phone up and just hoped that they didn't get my wife arrested. About five minutes later the phone rang again.

"This is Jason. We're back in the car. Sherry is sucking off Jake in the back seat now. Here take a listen." He must have held the phone toward the rear section of the car because I could hear Jake saying "Oh fuck she has a good mouth. Yeah baby, suck my cock, make me cum."

That faded out and Jason's voice returned. "She was not able to finish him in the bar before we got kicked out, and he couldn't wait." He chuckled. "Now we are going to the drive-thru to get some food before we go back to the hotel. Do you want us to get you anything?"

"No, I'm not hungry." I answered mechanically.

"OK, suit yourself. We'll see you in a little while." Jason replied and hung up.

When Sherry filled me in later I found out that before they got to the fast food place they had Sherry sit in the front passenger seat. Then Jason pulled down the top of her dress so that she was naked from the waist up and he ordered her not to cover up when they got to the drive-thru. They ordered a sack of burgers and pulled up to the window to pay for their order. Sherry said that the young man in the burger place had a perfect view inside the car, but didn't notice her immediately. When he finally realized that a hot woman was sitting there exposing her breasts to him, his eyes got very big and he froze while counting out the change.

Jason asked him nonchalantly if there was anything wrong. He stammered something like "she's so beautiful", but managed to give him his change. He seemed to have forgotten about the food though, and Jason had to remind him. The men in the car all had a big laugh as they pulled away from the restaurant. She started pulling the top of her dress back up, but Jason told her to leave it alone. She didn't like driving through the city topless, but knew she that she didn't have any choice.

When they stopped at a red light someone said "Hey, don't look now Sherry, but you have an admirer." And sure enough there was a young man alongside the car on my wife's side staring at her. She said that he was thin and somewhat unkempt, sitting on what looked like a moped. Her best guess was that he was one of those geeks that didn't socialize well because he seemed intelligent. Jason rolled down the window on that side of the car and addressed the man. "Like what you see?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." He stammered.

Jason laughed. "No, don't be sorry, she likes it when people look. Otherwise she wouldn't be sitting there like that. Isn't that right honey?"

Sherry, partially embarrassed and partly just playing the submissive role just looked away and nodded.

"Bet you've never seen nice tits like that up close before." Jason said to the young man.

He just shook his head no as he continued to stare at my wife's bare tits. Not that I blamed him; they are really great.

"So, what do you think?" Jason asked him.

"Uh, they're great, really just wonderful." He managed to spit out.

"Would you like to touch them?" Jason offered.

"Oh, can I?" He replied.

"Sure, just reach in and give 'em a squeeze." Jason answered.

"Is it OK with you miss?" The geeky man asked Sherry.

"Yes, go ahead." She replied quietly, knowing that was the required response.

He reached in with one hand and gently touched her right breast, slowly running his hand over the soft, warm flesh. He did the same to the other one. Then he got a little more aggressive and gave them both a light squeeze. Then Jason ended his fun.

"If you have a cell phone, quick take a picture before the light changes." He told the young man.

His face lit up as he swiftly removed the small device from his pocket, framed a shot, and took a picture of my wife sitting topless in Jason's car. She even managed to give him a little smile. Now he had a memento of this erotic experience that he could treasure forever, and proof that it had actually happened. He probably masturbates to it frequently, although Sherry does not agree with that.

"Time to get back to the hotel and get in some serious fucking." Jason announced.

"I still think we should take her to the truck-stop. We could get a real gang bang going there." Jeff countered.

"Are you kidding?" Jason replied. "They'd never give her back and her husband would surely call the police eventually when we didn't return her."

"Yeah, but she'd get the best non-stop fucking of her life until then." Jeff answered.

"Enough. I've already told you it's too risky. Maybe you don't have a lot to loose, but Jake and I do." Jason responded seriously.

"Wimp." Was Jeff's retort.

Sherry shuddered at the thought of being continuously used for an entire weekend by an endless line of fat horny truckers in some truck-stop dive. She was glad that Jason was in charge and not Jeff. They drove on in silence for a few minutes, her tits still exposed.

Back in the room I was still expecting a call from them telling me that they were off on yet another errand to force my wife into more public lascivious activities. Instead of the phone ringing, however, I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it to find Jason, Jeff, Jake, and Sherry standing in the hallway. Sherry was only wearing her thong, stockings, and pumps; Jake was carrying her dress. I stepped aside and they walked in.

"Did you bring her through the lobby like this?" I asked incredulously?

"Thought about it." Jason answered. "But we decided to wait until we got into the elevator to take her dress off."

"Nobody else saw her, though." Jeff said, the disappointment obvious in his voice. "Which is too bad since she's such a sexy bitch."

Now they circled Sherry like wolves taking in her beauty and running their hands all over her naked flesh. It wasn't long before her thong was on the floor and Jeff had two fingers in her twat while Jason was nibbling on her ass. For his part Jake was chewing on her increasingly hard nipples. Then Jason stood up and calmly removed all his clothes. Once he was naked he led my wife to the bed and pushed her down onto it. As he lowered himself down and impaled Sherry with his hard cock, his brothers took the opportunity to disrobe as well.

I was the only one clothed in that hotel room for the next couple of hours. The three brothers repeatedly fucked my lovely wife in all her holes, sometimes singly and other times in groups. Surprisingly they never DP'ed her, but Jeff did push her up against the window at one point as he savagely fucked her in the ass. He wiped off his cock on her dress after that. I'm not sure my wife will ever wear it again.

I tried to tune out the slapping sounds, moaning, and the smell of the raw sex taking place feet from where I sat, but it was impossible. To make things worse the three brothers kept asking me for drinks from the mini-bar or a fresh towel. They all marveled at Sherry's ability to take everything they could dish out. Jeff kept asking Jason if he could invite a few friends over to "finish her up", but Jason wouldn't let him, saying that he knew Jeff's friends too well. I could only imagine what a rowdy crowd they were and I was glad that Jason refused to give in to Jeff's requests.

Finally they were unable to get their cocks hard again, even with Sherry's help, so they got dressed to leave. But before they departed Jason checked out Sherry's other change of clothes in our overnight bag. It consisted of a simple cotton t-shirt, a bra, a pair of shorts, and normal cotton panties. Jason said that would never do and he pulled out a pocket knife. He trimmed the t-shirt down so that it would completely expose her stomach and barely cover her tits. He also pulled the lining out of her shorts making them nearly transparent. Then he took her bra, panties, and even her thong with him as he left.

"If you are going to act like a slut, you need to dress like one." He said as he walked towards the door.

"I'll buy you some regular clothes tomorrow before we check out." I told her after they had left.

I helped her into the shower and then pulled the fitted sheet off the bed and put the other flat sheet and one of the blankets back on it so we would have a reasonably clean place to sleep. Sherry fell asleep almost immediately after we laid down, but I was awake for another couple of hours before I dozed off into a fitful slumber.

We were awoken by the telephone ringing. I wondered who that could be as I answered it.

"Good morning Peter." Jason said. "Don't try to find replacement clothes for Sherry. I want her to wear what I left her last night all the way home. And I'll be watching, so don't try to cheat. Or she can just go naked, it's up to you." And he hung up.

Fuck, I guess she would be leaving dressed like that after all. How were we going to sneak her in past Bev? I didn't think it would be a good idea to let her see her sister dressed like that. When I told Sherry about the call from Jason, she just shrugged her shoulders and got dressed.

When we went down to the lobby to check out I told Sherry to just go ahead to the car so that she would not have to stand there nearly nude while we waited for the credit card to get processed, etc. This also allowed me to watch the heads turn on all the other men in the lobby as she made her way to the parking garage door. While I was kind of proud that she could still do that, but I also knew what the personal cost was.

On the way home she filled me in on the events that had transpired after I had left her in the hotel bar with Jason and his brothers. She also surprised me by saying that she had not been embarrassed at all by the walk through the lobby she had just been forced to make.

"After everything that has happened to me lately a little exhibitionism just does not bother me any more." She admitted. "I never thought I'd ever feel that way, but I do."

Before the MILF club I would have found it exciting to exhibit my wife a little, but not under these circumstances. Of course my cock had a mind of it's own and I had a raging hard-on by this time. Sherry didn't miss this either and told me she would take care of me when we got home. I was looking forward to it, but before any afternoon delight I had to figure out how to get my wife into the house and up to our bedroom before her sister Bev saw her dressed like that. I knew she would ask about it and I didn't want to answer her questions.

When we got home I parked in the garage and quietly entered the house to see if I could determine where Bev and the children were. We got lucky -- they were in the back yard so I rushed Sherry in and upstairs so that she could change. When she was more normally dressed we both went out and joined the others in the yard.

Bev asked us the normal questions, did we enjoy ourselves, etc. We lied our asses off, of course. Then she dropped a bombshell on us.

"Oh, by the way, one of your friends dropped by last night." Bev said.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"He said his name was Marc."

Oh fuck.

12