MILF Chronicles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the next couple of months went by we pretty much put our lives back together. Although it was impossible to forget what had happened, Sherry and I were determined not to let that destroy us after the fact, and together we managed to come to grips with those experiences. It was around this time that Jill called Sherry and said she needed to talk to someone. She didn't think anybody else would be able to understand, and she was probably right. So they got together once, twice, and then on a regular basis. After a while Yvonne and Karen also joined them. It was kind of like a little support group and they became good friends.

Eventually the girls decided to have a barbeque and Sherry offered us as the hosts. I didn't mind. I wanted to thank Drew somehow for what he had done for us. Besides, the other women were plenty good looking and had great bodies -- trust me I know.

I wasn't sure how we would all get along as couples, but it went surprisingly well. The shared experience of the MILF club helped, but I think it was our wives strong bond that really did the trick. By the end of the evening we were all buzzed on good wine and enjoying each others company. There was even a little mild flirting going on. I was shocked at how relaxed Drew was when Yvonne's husband Mike flirted with Jill. Not to be outdone, Drew even spent some time sniffing around Sherry. I didn't mind, it was all in good fun.

A month later we had a second get together at Yvonne and Mike's house. It was even more relaxed than the first one and everybody really enjoyed themselves. In fact, it was decided that we would do this every month on a rotating basis and that the next time would be at Jill and Mike's.

The level of flirting had also increased and was much less subtle than before. I think everyone was testing the comfort level of their respective partner, to see how far they could go. There was definitely an undercurrent of sexual tension that was hard to miss.

Sherry and I talked about it afterwords. We agreed that there seemed to be a high level of sexual interest within our little group and that it was mutual. Neither of us were jealous though, and in fact we both realized that to some extent we missed the club events. Obviously we didn't miss the cruelty, humiliation, or non consensual aspects. But Sherry admitted that she did miss the mind-blowing orgasms and the excitement of not always knowing what would happen next. I revealed that I missed those things as well. We decided that at the next party we would just let go and see what happened.

That must have been the theme for the night because after a couple of hours Jill suggested we play strip poker and nobody objected. Everybody knew it was just an excuse to get naked, and so it wasn't long before we were all sans clothing and pairing up. I thought it might be awkward, but really it seemed pretty natural. Maybe that's not too surprising considering what we had all been through together.

Jill and I ended up together initially. I had always wanted to have sex with her. She has a fantastic body and is a great cocksucker. After we were done I watched Mike fuck Sherry for a while. Then his wife Yvonne wandered over and began sucking my cock back to life. Once I was hard again I laid her down next to my wife and mounted her. This was something I've always wanted to do, and it was incredible. Seeing my wife's tits bounce and listen to her moan as another man fucked her was great, but experiencing that while pounding the sweet pussy of a hot babe like Yvonne was out of this world.

When everybody was finished we all agreed that what had happened was not a mistake and we all wanted to continue with the monthly parties. Sherry and I think they will all turn into orgies, but that's OK with us. In fact, we are looking forward to it. It's funny how things turn out.

12