MILF Diaries

Story Info
She indulges in a little after a workout.
2.2k words
4.38
35.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF diaries October 17, 2006

Woke up this morning @ 7:30 and got the kids off to school and got to my appointment barely on time. It was raining this morning and therefore meant bad hair day. I woke up tired and grumpy a little because of the gloomy weather about me.

I hate driving in the rain, nothing but assholes, potholes and flooded puddles on the highway deep enough to bathe in.

Bathe in...My thoughts wander...mmm...sounds so nice turn around right now and sink into a hot tub!

I complete my calls and errands and appointments and go home to change for a brisk run at the gym. I enter my house am greeted by my kitties and dash upstairs to change into yoga pants and a t shirt. I snag my work out cd and dart out the door. I arrive at the gym and notice an open treadmill next to this rough and built young man, but far away from that young fit 20 year old perky little tart farther on. Nothing can ruin a good workout than trying to match your strides not to mention waist size with Barbie.

So I jog 4 miles and work up a good stress relieving, sweat breaking feel it burn workout. All the while keeping one eye on the mirror to stare down the hunk, and watch his muscles ripple with every stride he takes. I observe the muscles in his thighs and the tightness of his ass as he jobs in time with me. His body is divine. I catch him glance over to me and give me a grin. I grin back realizing that he is not grinning at my face, but my breasts bouncing in time next him.Note to self...by new workout bra.

He finishes his run when I still have 15 minutes to go and with a wink he looks over and mouths something likenice. Now I have my music up so loud I think that is what he said but as he moves off his machine. I feel him burning stares as my ass. (I caught him in the mirror). I return the glare back his ass as he struts (yes struts) away.

So now I'm thinking to myself not a bad day after all. I really should come here more often at this time of day. Barbie finished her work out too, she and her perky little size 2 behind hop off and trot (yes trot) to the weight machine room. I have to say that I am not too envious of her 13 year boy figure too much, but god to be able to eat cookies again would be a dream!

So I complete this routine and move my exhausted body to the weight room as well and see Mr. Hunky doing leg curls across the room. I think to myself, is he married? Is he gay? I wonder....oh never mind. So I take out this aggression on the free weights and machines. Getting the dreaded thing over with and feel myself getting hornier every minute I am there. Amazing what young fresh meat can do for a woman. Hell I'm probably old enough to be his...well mothers' younger sister.

I have completed my routine in here as well and I drive home. Upon entering the house I notice it needs a good cleaning and the list of crap to do slap me back into reality. When to my chagrin the mail came and in it was a free trial of a bath lotion! Omen or what! My excitement (more like excuse) to try it is overwhelming. I look at my watch and oh there is plenty of time. Empty house, all alone, no kids...I power down a protein shake and go to my room. I turn on the shower and strip naked to the bone. Catching myself naked in the mirror I groan but look closer to appreciate that I do have nice breasts. I caress them a little, holding them softly in my palms and look at myself again. I have a pretty face, decent hair despite the rain and very curvy feminine figure.

Then I think of the guy at the club. Yummy!I would love to tap thatruns through my mind. Twice. I turn on some tunes and crank it up loud enough to hear in the shower. I step in and the hot water burns my skin but feels so soothing and melts away all my worries. I stand there letting the water rush down onto my face. The water streams down my breasts, and belly and I can feel the droplets even warm my thighs. What a wonderful invention showers are! I wash my hair and rinse it thoroughly I reach for the new body soap lotion that the mailman had given me and I read the ingredients.All Natural Organic herbs with real aloe it reads. So I tear the little packet open with my teeth and accidentally get a taste of it. Tastes like soap and kiwi but with the consistency of yogurt, smells delicious! I read the application process label and it says to lather between your hands first and then apply to body in circular motions to work up lather. So I do just that beginning with my breasts. The aroma is so lovely that I slip into daydreaming again and lathering up my whole body in circular motions so that when I'm done, I covered like snowperson. It says to leave it on and let the tingling sensations relax you. I feel a subtle heat build up around my breasts and in then in my elbow pits and under my arms. All the really sensitive areas start tingling. How odd, how pleasant, how erotic!

Lather, rinse, repeat...It says, not for consumption and the standard if you get it in your eyes wash it out warning follow. I set the packet aside and decide this tingling sensation is to wonderful to rinse away yet and so I move away from the power massager spraying water down upon me and let my self sink into a deeper relaxation. I start to think of men, and the tingling and steam and the sweat breaking on my brow. The tingling has begun on the insides of my thighs where I applied this fabulous lotion in a circular motion. I find that the horny feeling is returning and with more force than before. I notice the tingling is subsiding on my breasts and reach to rub them again in this circular motion to re-lather but it's gone. Accept the aroma has a hold on me and the tingling between my thighs and now my belly has become more noticeable.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling then move slowly back into the stream of hot liquid spewing out of the massager. The powerful stream of water hits my face and bounces off my breasts as the lotion washes away it leaves this shiny film that seems to sparkle a little under the lights and water. I try to wipe it away with my hands and feel how soft my skin feels now. I bend over to wipe away the film off my legs and my feet. So soft and silky, I wipe away at my thighs and my behind. Amazing! I can't stop touching myself as my hands caress my entire body like silk. Caressing my body this way makes me feel feminine and sensual. The smell of kiwi and something else a little fruity fill the air and my lungs; I just want to sink my teeth into a peach.

I move my hands down over my stomach and close my eyes as the water beats briskly and hard on my nipples. They get hard from the sensation and this sends prickles down between my thighs. I touch my pussy lips and even they are silky soft. The steam is thick and breath becomes shallower as I continue to touch myself with both hands between my thighs. I drop my head back so the hot water drools down to wear my hands are warming my punani and tickling the outsides of my pink lips. I have to move one hand to wall to keep myself from falling down thinking of the eroticism I am feeding myself. Thoughts of the hard guy from the gym flicker through my mind. Then images of other men in my life come into view. I imagine myself surrounded by a few of them. There lips and hands all over my now silky soft limbs and breasts.

I sink to the floor of the tub and snag the shower massager on the way. The cool porcelain of the tub on my ass is chilling and erotic at the same time. My body is covered in goose bumps, I plug the tub, and let the hot water will fill around me to keep me warm. Like sinking into warm arms all around me I take a deep breath and melt.

The water is lapping at my ass and I position the massager over my pussy to feel the power of it pounding on my lips. I use my fingertips to slowly open the folds and feel the hot water pour over my clit causing me to moan in pleasure. I adjust the spray to hard and move the massager over the inside of my thighs and back to my clit. The heat is almost unbearable on this vulnerable sensitive skin. My fingers dance across my clit making my legs quiver and my insides tighten. I reach into the drawer next to the tub and pull out my waterproof cock. I turn it on and press it against my vagina I moan again in anticipation. My mind flows with thoughts of men, muscles and the pure masculine scent of them. I can't help thinking about being touched, kissed and licked.

With the massager in one hand and the cock in the other I take the tip of the cock and insert it just a little teasing myself into me. The hot steamy water soaking and pounding my clit instinctively and uncontrollably makes my hips begin to pulse back and forth. I insert the cock in a little more. My clit is swollen and hard and hot. The steam in the room is making me sweat again. Or maybe it's just me gasping for air, either way; the waves of ecstasy build with every drop of hot water on my body.

As I gyrate my hips the cock goes in further, slowly I control it in and out. Move the massager to pound on my nipples. They respond instantly to not only the wet heat but the spearing power of the pressure of the water force upon them. I swallow a scream and insert the cock faster and harder into me. I move the massager back to my clit and this time I do gasp at the utter pleasure that it causes; I feel just at the verge of release when I spin the cock in circular motion and drive myself insane with the unique motion that a real cock just cannot do. My hips are writhing wildly under my own cock fucking myself. I change the spray of the massager to an even harder force and again allow it to cross over my thighs and clit. I feel the tightness of my insides screaming to release. I take the cock and pound it hard into me rhythmically faster and faster as my very own juices seep out in to the stream of hot water running down from my clit to my ass. I give a few more hard thrusts and let out a tremendous groan and leave me gasping for air. My whole body shudders and quivers. My clit feels hot and tingling. I toss the massager aside and rub out the orgasm with my fingers on my clit and my vibrating cock slowing down the thrusting to help bring me back. With my punani throbbing and the water now not as hot, I slowly fade back to reality. I feel my body shudder again in after effect and I am able to breathe more normally now. I slowly keep the cock entering me, sending pleasurable little quivers through me still. I caress my nipples and my clit once more. The water is luke-warm now and I dread having to get out. Yet it is quickly fading into cool and the steam in the room is lifting. I start to shiver from the cold and decide to step out.

I stand in the center of the room and reach for a towel to wrap myself in and notice, of course, there isn't one to be found. I clean up my dildo and place it carefully hidden back in the drawer. My legs a little weak form the intense orgasm I find myself miffed about not having a towel yet thoroughly contented by just recent orgasm. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are wildly brilliantly green and my face is flushed along with my body a healthy glowing pink. As I open the bathroom door to exit into my boudoir. The shock of cold air hits me hard and I sober up really fast!

I walk toward the bed ware 2 buckets of clothes need to be put away and I sigh. Welcome back I say to myself out loud. I search for a towel dry myself off and finish the folding of laundry naked!