MILF Mom First Encounter

Story Info
MIFL mom first encounter great blowjob at (19) from mom (39).
1.2k words
86.2k
53
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biglobow
biglobow
34 Followers

The thought had never crossed my mind, that my mother would be my first. She was 20 years older than me, She was 39 and I had just turned 19. Her friends were all moms I'd like to fuck that I had daily fantasy jerk off sessions on a daily basis throughout my youth.

This day, like many others-her friends were in and out of the house in succession. They would sit at the dining table and chit-chat, some would have coffee, some would have wine, and some just tea. ALL of them fuck-able, sexy stay at home moms. This was before the acronym M.I.L.F. came about. She had a best friend Roberta, who I dreamt about many times. She was a shorty under 5 feet tall, little tits and a big round ass. She was a bit of a tease and she knew it. Roberta would always make sure to hug everybody when she left the house, peck on the cheek and full hug her tits were literally cock high and she would press her chest against my dick and grind a bit before letting go. She would say to mum, if he was not your boy "I would chew him up" as she left.

I pounded out many a cum shot, thinking about Roberta Chewing me up!

Roberta, was just one of many of my mothers friends that I had fantasy about, bit never did I have a thought about mum.

It was late in the evening just before midnight, everybody had been in bed already and I was lying in bed with a raging hard on. I have always liked that hard on feeling. The tension that it creates is exhilarating. I was wearing a pair of cotton gym shorts (70's basketball style, very short legs -do you remember those?) and my cock was making quite a bulge in the front. Thinking that no one was up I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water, and out of habit the dog need to be let out into the back yard. As I was walking across the living room floor I was rubbing my crotch- because not only did I like the feeling of having a hard on, and giving it a rub felt good too. As I open the door to let the dogs out, I heard my mothers voice from the other side of the dark room. I am here honey. Did you know I was here? A RUSH CAME OVER ME. Hell no! I thought to myself. "No, I did not, I thought everybody was asleep"

mom: "It's ok, are you embarrassed that your mom caught you rubbing your dick?"

me: Yes, I didn't expect anybody to be up.

mom: Let the dog in and come here and sit with me.

It was dark in the room, but from her vantage point with the windows behind me, she could clearly see that I was rubbing my cock and balls. That my hard on was making a nice bulge in my shorts. My mom was wearing a robe, under the robe a long cotton t-shirt and full panel panties. She had big heavy tits, and flat small ass (not exactly to my liking) she is my mom. She was sitting in far corner of the couch, being obedient- I let in the dog and walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite end of the couch hopping that my hard on would subside (it did not) Trying to cover the pouch in my short with my hand. I was embarrassed that I was caught with a raging hard on and rubbing It unknowingly in front of my own mother.

She was so cool about it thought and was being very playful too. Something that I really had never seen from her before. "SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE THERE, YOUR TRYING TO HIDE?" YOUR NOT VERY GOOD AT HIDING, WHAT YOU HAVE THERE. she whispered. ITS OK RELAX, I am not going to bite you, unless you ask nicely. What?! I whispered back. She slid over to the center of the couch, closer to me- and leaned over and repeated the whole phrase- "so what do you have there, your trying to hide"... It's ok Relax, I am not going to bite you, unless you ask nicely. "YOUR my Boy and I COULD JUST CHEW YOU UP!"

She leaned over and began sucking and chewing on my earlobe. I sat there in silence, frozen on the end of the couch, with my mothers hot breath on my neck, sucking and biting on my ear. "I could just chew you up" she whispered. "all you have to do is ask" YES, MOM PLEASE, chew me up. (I could not believe, I was asking my mom to suck my cock)

She ordered be to stand up in front of her. "Lets see what my boy was trying to hide from me" She gently pulled the shorts down to reveal my cock and balls at eye level in the dark my eyes adjust to the darkness now. Watching my own mom, stroke my cock with her right hand, cup my balls with her left hand and begin a slow agonizing nibble of the head of my dick. Pre-cum oozing from the head and hearing my mom slurping and licking the pre-cum juices. For a moment I was lost- She was not mom. She was a mouth devouring my cock, making my dick feel so damn good. She was hold my balls tight, she had her thumb and fore finger of her hand wrapped around the sack holding my balls and tugging a bit, she was working the shaft with her hand, popping the head in and out of her lips, her saliva making a sloppy slurps sound. Then without warning my balls tightened, she lost the grip on them as they squeezed up into my body and the first stream of sperm shot into my moms eager mouth. Then another stream and then a third, as her hand continued to work the shaft milking the cum from her boys cock.

She, sucked the cum from her boys balls. She caressed my balls, and rubbed the head of my cock over her lips in a circle, nibbling and gently sucking the head in and out of her mouth. The hard on now subsiding a bit and some softness returning to a more relaxed state. I reached down with both hands, running my fingers through her long black hair. Her hair was thick, My fingers entangled deep within in, holding the back of her head, now feeling a bit in control after Cumming in her mouth. I began to force the cock into her mouth. She did not resist. Holding her head, I began pumping her face, and her mouth. She obliged by opening her mouth wide so that I could push most of my cock into her throat. She gagged a bit, but she was submissive to my needs.

I felt empowered and she was submissive to my cock, violating her mouth. My first orgasm was for her, the next one was for me. I felt the cum welling up in my balls and had an orgasm deep in mom mouth. There was not much cum this time, but I was truly spent.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, she gasped for air. Saliva and cum dripping from her well lips. I bent down and kissed her, Thank You- I whispered. Licking my cum from her lips. and softly kissing her on her lips and her cheeks in deep appreciation. I love you mom!

biglobow
biglobow
34 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

So what ,not everyone with one is an author?

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good

Actually I thought it was a good start although maybe rushed to an end. A great story line with lots of room to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thanks for reading

I appreciate the positive feedback. critics are always the first to judge strongly and in numbers. who cares about my writing reputation, nobody- not even me. you like it- fine. you don't like it- i don't kare .

PETERK09PETERK09about 7 years ago
Best Blowjob

Read the story - brilliant. Ok there were a few errors but who cares - the story was very erotic. It was just a pity it did not go on further. Lets have more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truth or grammar?

You people (I'm sure guys) that focus more on grammar than a story that is obviously true, are a joke. At 6'4", if a woman that is 4'10" hugs me, her tits are in or just above my crotch, speaking from experience... I'll take bad grammar and a true story all day long over a well written fake one...

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories