MILF Poll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soft, warm and he could feel the length of her body pressing against his; her breasts flattened against his chest. Gently he rubbed his hands over her back, almost unknowingly rubbing lower until his hands caressed the sweet curve of her ass.

'Oh Zac, look what I've done to your tee shirt,' she wailed as she looked at the blood stains on his chest and shoulder.

'Ssssh,' he whispered to her as she continued to sob into his shoulder. It wasn't sudden but his breath shortened, he felt a tightness in his chest and his cock slowly became sensitive, aroused. His mind was in turmoil, he struggled to think rationally; then the voices started. His brain was screaming at him, the voices coming from everywhere:

'It's now or never,'

'No, not now,'

'If you want her she's vulnerable, there for the taking'

'God that's not what I want. I don't want her vulnerable, I want her to come willingly,'

'You'll never get another chance like this, she's warm, soft, in your arms; go for it... now,'

'Christ how will she react if I touch her now?'

'She wants it,'

'I'll destroy her if I get it wrong,'

'If you don't do it now you will never do it,'

"it's everything you planned, the opportunity is here and it's now,'

'You have to take it,'

'You'll never get another chance,'

'Do it, do it, just fucking do it,'

The thoughts reverberated through his mind and he could feel the blood throbbing in his engorged cock. His stomach tightened as he goaded himself, then came the time when he knew he was going to try and he felt the thrill of excitement pumping more adrenalin through his body.

She felt so soft and warm against his body. His heart was pounding as he gently put one hand under her chin and tilted her head back. Her eyes were wet with tears and he could see the pained emotion in them. Her eyes widened as she looked at him, understanding coming slowly to her as she felt his body tighten but she made no move to draw away from him as his lips touched hers. It took some moments of uncertainty then her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as his tongue probed her lips, seeking entry.

As the kiss lingered she knew that the critical moment was now. Her mind screamed at her as with every passing second the kiss deepened and his tongue conveyed his increasing passion. She could feel his muscles tighten and she had a distinct feeling that he grew larger, stronger as he possessed her.

Her knees went weak with fear as she felt his fingers slide from her chin. She could feel his hand trembling as his finger tips trailed over her throat, paused for a moment as he felt the roll of her robe before pushing it gently aside. 'Ahhhhh,' she gasped, her mouth breaking from his as she felt his hands slide over the swell of her breast cupping it gently.

Tammy panicked. She knew she only had moments to respond, knew she had to before it was too late. Knew exactly what he wanted and knew he would take her if she didn't stop it now... NOW! her mind screamed at her.

Zac could feel her body trembling with fear but she made no move to pull away from him as he fondled her breast. Inevitably his fingers started playing with her nipple.

She still had time; and then she didn't. She realised that she wanted it. Wanted it as much as he did.

She pulled slightly back from him and looked him in the eye. His stomach was churning as stared at him. 'Are you sure that you really want this?' she said quietly. He could only nod as words failed him. There was no hesitation when she took his hand and simply said 'Come,' as she led him to her bedroom.

'Zac,' she said uncertainly as he stood in front of her.

And her heart broke with happiness as he flashed a wicked smile.

He couldn't believe that this was happening. He quickly coaxed her onto her back on the bed and all but tore her briefs off. He rushed, anxious to mount her before she changed her mind. He pushed his hand between her legs as she spread them for him and fumbled between her thighs before inserting a finger into her cunt. Her back arched at the intrusion.

At the first sign of lubrication he quickly mounted her. It was uncomfortable but Tammy instinctively knew to say nothing, let him have his way as he worked his cock into her and it was with some relief that her body lubricated his cock so that he could thrust the full length into her. He was thicker and longer than her ex and his thrusts painful. But it was only a minute before she felt the change in his rhythm. 'Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm cummingggg,' he cried. His breathing became strained and he started pounding her as he cried out and she felt him filling her cunt with his sperm.

'Oh my god, I've cum too soon, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you must think I'm the worst lover, I'm too excited,' he cried the words tumbling from him.

Tammy smiled to herself as she wrapped her arms around him and crossed her legs behind his, locking him inside her. She kissed his neck. They lay together as he collected his breathing.

'Baby I'm just going to clean up. I want you to stay where you are. Promise me you will stay here. Promise,' she said earnestly.

'Yeah, I promise,' he said despondently.

She kissed him and hurried to the toilet where she let his sperm drip from her sex. Then hurried back to the bed, literally jumping back on him.

'On your back baby,' she ordered and he rolled over. 'Let's see if we can bring this back to life,' she said as she took his cock in her hand then he let out a gasp of surprise as she leaned over him and took his softening cock in her mouth. It was only moments as the blood flowed and his cock stiffened as she sucked and licked his tool.

'Now that's better, that's how I want to see it,' she said stroking his erect cock and admiring her work. She straddled him and put the head of his cock into the warm folds of her pussy. With a contented sigh she slowly lowered herself onto him.

'Oh that's good baby. So nice,' she cooed grinding her clit into him. With his cock in to hilt she lay on his chest and snuggled into his body.

'Considering all the excitement I've had today I think I like this sort of excitement the most,' she said with a laugh in her voice. 'Baby, today you became my hero. Your father would have beaten the crap out of me, you saved me today and god knows how many beatings in the future. I think that you've earned the right to be the man of the house from now on. And with that go all of the privileges of owning my body ... if you want it.'

'Oh god, want it,' he croaked and she could feel his cock throbbing inside her cunt.

She smiled at him as she sat on him, his cock hard inside her. 'My turn, now lay back baby and I will fuck you,' she said laughing. 'You had better start getting used to this.'

With that she put her hands on his chest and slowly started to ride his pole. When she felt his excitement rising she slipped his cock out of her cunt and let it sit between their bodies, rubbing her clit along the hard length of him.

Moments later he watched the emotion play on her face as her arousal rose. Then he could feel his heart pounding as she quickly slipped his cock inside her cunt. He could feel the heat of her arousal as she rode him, her face changing as her arousal grew until he felt the first tremors of pleasure sweep through her body.

'Oh my god, oh my god, yessssss,' she hissed, lost in her own world as her cunt clutched at his cock. 'Ahhhh, she moaned as she rose above him then dropped down again and he felt another wave of pleasure wash over her.

'Oh baby, that's so beautiful, so beautiful,' she whispered as she ground her clit into the base of his cock. Then as she gathered control she started to ride his cock in earnest. When she reached around behind her and fondled his balls he came with a roar as spurt after spurt of semen filled her cunt. Spent they lay together in a lovers embrace as they contemplated the future.

So ... if you want to do that again you can, you can explore my body and you can take all the time you want. I'm not going anywhere baby, I'm yours for as long as you want. We've broken every moral and legal taboo there is. You can have as much as you want, whenever you want and where you want. All I ask is that what happens stays between us. If anyone found out we would be in all sorts of trouble.'

Zac just smiled, afraid to speak in case he said something wrong. But the throbbing in his cock told her all she needed to know.

Later as Geoff opened his email.

Hey dude, shit happened last night. Dad came home and started to beat the crap out of mom. I jumped in and smashed the prick; threw him out. But the damage was done. Mom was a mess, blood everywhere. I think she might have a broken nose, she's off to see the doctor today.

I guess it made me realise just how much I care for her. Dude, I appreciate your help but I'm never going to do anything to jeopardise the relationship I have with her at this moment. Christ, if I did something stupid now she would be destroyed. I'm going to go through the rest of my life as we are now and I will be eternally great full for what I have. Hey, and I get to live every day with the best mom in the world.'

Geoff could only read the words. He never knew of the smile on Zac's face as he wrote the email. Never knew the play on words.

'Ah well, I guess we will never know if it would have worked,' he thought to himself.

12