MILF Support Ch. 02

Story Info
The CEO needs it now! Kieran is back for another adventure!
5.3k words
4.64
32.6k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7hells
7hells
83 Followers

Kieran is back with another adventure! This time the CEO of a company is desperate for his expertise. Be sure to check out MILF Support 1 for more of Kieran's adventures!

*****

'No way, Amy. No way!' Kieran turned off his car. 'Do you hear that? That's my car shutting off. Which means I'm home and not going on another call.'

'Come on,' Amy wheedled. Kieran could hear crowd noise in the background. A bar? And she was trying to get him to go back to work? 'I really need you to help us out here.'

'I've been given tickets at the end of my shift, like, four times in the past month.' Although one of those times was a memorable experience with Shelley, a sexy older woman who definitely appreciated Kieran's help. It was a memory that still brought a smile to Kieran's face. But he wasn't going to tell his boss that. 'I don't see that happening to many other guys.'

'This is an emergency call out because the on site IT isn't available. That's quadruple rate plus emergency for the shop.'

'And how much of that flows my way?'

Amy groaned. 'OK, Corporate has been assholes about OT in the past. But I guarantee you will see the rate this time - double pay, door to door, plus mileage.' Amy's voice changed. 'Kieran you helped set up this site, and you're the only guy with the certifications to do the work. And if I piss this client off...I think I might be done here, Kieran. Seriously.'

Kieran signed. He liked Amy, he really did. She was a good boss overall, smart and fair for the most part. The corporate overlords just treated her like crap, which trickled down to everyone else.

'Put what I'm going to get paid in an email.' Kieran turned the key. 'Do you hear that? That's my car starting. I'm on the clock now.'

Forty five minutes later - after driving back to his workplace to pick up the tools he needed for the job - Kieran pulled to a stop in front of the last storefront in a row of light industrial warehouses. All the lights were off, except for one in a back office.

'TR3 Biological,' Kieran muttered to himself as he got his bag from the trunk. 'Whatever that means.'

It was ten after six, well past the closing time of five pm written on the door. Sure enough, the door was locked. Kieran banged on the glass door, hoping whoever was inside could hear him.

After a long ten seconds, Kieran saw motion in the back office, and it resolved itself into the form a lean, middle aged black woman walking quickly to the door. The loose collection of curls - her afro?- were dyed a dirty blonde and bounced as she hurried to let Kieran in.

'You're the IT guy?' she asked as she jerked open the door. She was pretty, with caramel skin, and deep brown eyes. Kieran caught a hint of a flowery perfume. 'What took you so long?'

Great, Kieran thought. It's going to be that type of call.

He put on his game face. 'Sorry, ma'am. This is an emergency call out since your on-site IT support isn't available, so I had to go to the office to pick up my tools.'

The woman rolled her eyes. 'Things have been running smoothly forever, so I cut back on on-call hours for Jeff. Of course, when something goes wrong he's out of town. Whatever. My computer is in the back office.'

Kieran wondered how she walked so fast in heels and tight skirt. But she must have been in good shape - the sleeveless blouse showed off well defined arms.

'Tell me about the problem,' Kieran asked as he kept pace.

'The screen just went black an hour ago. It sounds like the computer is still on, but nothing shows up.'

Unplugged monitor cable, unplugged power cable for the monitor, bad video card, failed hard drive...Kieran listed the things he would check in order.

'You have to fix it right away,' the woman said as they entered her office. 'I got two hours to submit a proposal and don't have time for you to dick around or whatever it is you IT people do.'

Believe me, I don't want to spend an extra second around here if I don't have to, Kieran thought as he glanced around the office. It looked like a gust of wind - a strong gust - had blown through recently. Haphazard stacks of paper threatened to overwhelm the desk in the middle, where the offending computer sat. He kept his mouth shut, though, and focused on the problem at hand. Try to fix what was wrong with her machine or...

'I took a look at the service agreement for this site on the way over. There's a small server here that backs up to the cloud, and three networked machines. Have you tried logging on to one of the other machines?'

The woman squawked. 'Are you kidding me? That's all I had to do?'

'If you've been saving your work to a networked drive' - please please please - 'That's all you'll have to do.'

'I can't believe I'm paying you for this!' The woman stormed out of the office and towards the front of the building, lights snapping on with vigour as she went.

'Barely worth the OT,' Kieran muttered as he went to work examining the computer. Everything was plugged in - check. He pulled out his laptop and connected the monitor. The screen popped up, so the monitor was working - check. So something wrong with the hard drive or video card?

'Goddammit! Fuck fuck fuck!'

That was not a good sign. Steeling himself, Kieran went to go find out what was wrong.

A document was up on the screen, cursor blinking benignly. The woman was slouched in the receptionist's chair, her body limp. It was as though the last outburst had taken her remaining reserve of energy.

'The file is there, but it's from earlier this afternoon,' she said, her voice hollow. 'There's at least two hours of work to get it where it needs to be and -' she looked at time on the bottom of the screen, 'And it's thirty minutes until seven. There's no way I can get it done.' She buried her face in her hands and let out a ragged breath. 'That's it. It's over. It's done.'

Kieran gently prodded the woman out of the way. She moved willing, rolling the chair to the side, hands still covering her face. Knowing how the system worked, praying that their IT guy hadn't changed the settings, Kieran took note of the file name, Proposal 145 - HeartTronic, and closed the document. He found the file in the directory, right clicked and went to 'Previous Versions'. A list of three popped up - and one of those was from five o'clock. Kieran restored the file and opened it.

'How does that copy look?'

The woman looked up. Her eyes were dry - surprising given her defeated body language. She glanced at the screen, straightened up, and pulled herself back to the desk.

'Oh my God,' she said, scrolling through the document. 'This is from right before everything went to hell!' She looked up at Kieran. 'There's a spreadsheet, too - can you bring that one back?'

Her voice was different now, not all gruff and demanding, but hopeful and excited. It suited her much better.

'Is it this one?' Kieran asked, pointing at a file in the same directory. She nodded, on the edge of seat. Kieran went through the same steps and opened the file.

The woman let out a squeak - a sound completely at odds with her business like appearance and demeanour - and jumped up. She threw her arms around Kieran and planted a kiss on his lips.

'This can still happen!' she said, sitting back down and placing her fingers on the keyboard. 'I can still send this out on time!'

Kieran left her to it, backing out of the room without attracting her attention. The nice, thankful client was here now and he didn't want to risk sending her away.

Whistling to himself - regardless of a client's attitude, Kieran always enjoyed a job well done - he set himself back to the task of troubleshooting the broken computer. The monitor wasn't the problem, so it had to be the tower. He hit the hot keys to shut down the computer and waited for the telltale sound of the fan powering down to know when the computer was off. Sure enough, the computer turned off with no problem, furthering suggesting that the video card was the problem. Satisfied, he went about clearing some space on the desktop to open up the computer case. He moved the purple, tear dropped shape pen holder out of the way, then paused.

Tear drop, or rain drop?

Why whistle when technology made nearly all the songs in the world available in his pocket? Whistling a new tune, Kieran brought up a Prince playlist, made sure the volume was low, and hit play.

Kieran was just closing up the case when the woman came back to the office. In stark contrast to her previous body language, which had been full of tense, quick movements, she moved in a more languid manner now, almost lithe. Smiling, she leaned against the door, resting her head on the frame.

'It's sent, with half an hour to spare.'

'I'm glad to hear it,' Kieran said, the stock answer coming out of his lips as he tightened the final screw on the case. He started to reconnect all the cables.

'It got sent because of you.' The woman walked into the room and leaned on the desk with her hands. 'I want to apologize for the way I treated you when you arrived. You were here to fix a problem and didn't need me to be a raging bitch to you.'

Kieran, still hooking up the computer, barely looked up and got ready to produce the same answer every IT guy who had ever been yelled at by a user responded with - 'Don't worry about it, sir/ma'am', but stopped when he saw her face.

Her brow was slightly furrowed, and her eyes were full of actual sincerity. Kieran got the impression she didn't want him to just brush off her apology. She actually meant it, and wanted him to treat it seriously.

'Thank you. I accept your apology.' Kieran smiled at her, and she smiled back. 'And let's see.' He pushed the power button and, after a moment, the computer booted up, the monitor flashing to life. 'This is fixed, too.'

The woman laughed. 'That's classic timing.' She let out a sigh. 'I need a drink. How about you?' Without waiting for an answer, she disappeared.

Kieran shrugged and started putting everything back in place. The woman was back a few seconds later, carrying a bottle of Jameson's and two plastic cups.

'The warehouse guys think I don't know where they keep their stash.' She wiggled the bottle at him. 'They think the big, bad, boss is going to take it away.'

'And what's the big bad boss' name?' Kieran asked, sitting down on a chair in the corner.

'I just started yelling at you, didn't I? I didn't even have the decency to introduce myself.' She shook her head. 'I apologize again. My name is Denise Reynolds.' Denise poured a generous shot into each cup and handed one to Kieran before sitting down across from him. 'And you?'

'Kieran.'

'Well, Kieran, I salute you for potentially saving my company.' Denise toastedhim and took a sip.

Kieran let a line of fire slip down his throat. 'You're exaggerating, right?'

Denise took another drink and, staring into Kieran's eyes, shook her head. 'Things have been rough here the past few months. I need this sale; otherwise I don't have the cash to keep things going next month. I mean, I still might not get the sale, but the company was really positive, and I have a friend in the company who said her bosses were really happy with everything so far...If things work out, it's because you saved my ass tonight.'

'Wow,' Kieran said. 'Usually I'm just plugging in modems and resetting passwords.'

Denise laughed and looked around the office, at the stacks of paper, the boxes piled up against the walls. 'I sold medical equipment for ten years after getting out of college before starting this company. I've built it up over another ten years. And it all could have fallen apart because of a...' She paused. 'What was the problem?'

'Bad video card.'

'And it all could have ended because of a bad video card.' Denise shook her head and drained her drink.

Kieran didn't say anything. He just took another sip. The tension had definitely left Denise. Her full lips were curled up in a soft smile, and she was swaying slightly to the song playing from Kieran's phone.

'I love him,' she said, nodding towards the phone. 'And this song.'

'I guessed.' Denise frowned at him, confused, so Kieran pointed at the purple rain drop pen holder. Denise looked at it, then back at Kieran, puzzled. A moment later she laughed.

'I never even saw it that way! That's just something my son made when he was a kid.'

'Well, that's just embarrassing,' Kieran grinned, having another sip of his drink.

The cell phone on Denise's desk chirped and she lunged for it. Her eyes scanned the message, growing wider, matching the smile spreading across her face. She leapt to her feet and pumped her fist.

'They love the proposal! They're going to call tomorrow to work on the details!'

Kieran smiled at her happiness. It was hard to believe this was the same woman who had greeted him, snarling. He suspected this was the real Denise.

She looked at him, face flushed, and opened up one of the cabinets over the desk. 'Let's listen to this the way it was supposed to be listened to.'

Obligingly, Kieran turned off his phone as Denise pulled a portable speaker out of cabinet. She connected it to her phone and a second later a funk bass line spilled out of the speaker and into the room. Her body started to sway, hips moving slowly back and forth to the beat. She turned around, mouthing the words, and pointed at Kieran.

'Dance with me,' Denise commanded.

Kieran balked. 'Uh, no, I'm a terrible -'

'Oh, didn't anyone ever tell you that if a girl asks you to dance, you dance?' She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. Reluctantly, Kieran joined her, feeling extremely awkward as he tried to figure out what to do with his arms, torso, and legs.

Denise didn't seem to mind, though. She danced well enough for both of them, her hips shimmying with rhythm, shoulders dipping and rising at just the right time. She lifted her arms in the air, then lowered them, behind her head. Briefly, her eyes met Kieran's, and then she looked away, smiling.

Now that she wasn't growling at him, Kieran saw just how beautiful she was. Full lips, long neck. Lean arms and a tight skirt that showed off a trim body. A billowy, sleeveless blouse draped over a small bustline, but, sneaking a glance down, Kieran figured those breasts were just a tight as the rest of her body. Laugh lines radiated from her eyes, further cementing Kieran's belief that, when not faced with the collapse of her company, Denise might be a fun person to be around.

A few months ago, Kieran would never have given a woman of Denise's age a second glance. Sure, he would notice that she was beautiful - and, as he paid more attention to the way her body moved, damned sexy - but that would be the end of it, except for maybe jerking off to her memory later that week. But ever since Shelley, another middle aged customer and flat out MILF, had fucked him senseless a few weeks ago, Kieran had been wondering more about these women of a certain age.

He'd never considered them sexual beings; after all, they were his Mom's age, and he didn't want to think about his Mom having sex. But forty wasn't dead, and didn't he read somewhere that women were in their sexual prime in their forties?

And, when you looked as good as Denise, why wouldn't you want to have sex with them?

Hesitant, dead certain that his reasoning and thought process were just going to get him slapped and probably fired from his job, Kieran put his hands on Denise's hips.

Her eyes opened in an instant, and Kieran cringed, but Denise just smiled and lowered her hands to cover his.

'Follow me,' she said, moving her hips.

Kieran tried, but it felt awkward, like he was trying to shake something off in the most ineffective way possible.

'No,' Denise laughed. 'Here.' She put her hands on his hips and started to guide his rhythm. 'Like this.' She glanced up. 'Feel the difference.'

'Yeah.' Kieran smiled down at her. 'This feels better.'

The song ended and a slower, sexier tune came on. Kieran let go of Denise, figuring she wasn't interested in a slow dance, but Denise just pulled him closer, close enough that the front of her skirt brushed the front of his pants. There was a slight smile on her face, but she didn't look up at him. Her eyes stayed closed as she moved her body closer, the silky blouse covering her breasts teasing across his chest. Every few seconds, her hips pressed against his, with firm pressure.

Kieran's hands went back to her waist, then slipped lower to her hips, before drifting behind Denise to cup the swell of her buttocks. Denise chuckled and slipped her arms around him, hooking her thumbs inside the waist of his khakis. The tip of her thumb teased under his shirt.

'Oh, what's that?' Denise murmured, pressing herself against him. 'Did you leave a tool in your pocket?'

'Umm...it's something I do work with,' Kieran admitted.

Denise laughed and pushed him away, but not far. The tips of his fingers held onto her waist.

'Young men weren't so fresh when I was your age.' Denise wagged a finger at him. 'Talking to a woman like that.'

'Maybe they just didn't know what a woman wanted,' Kieran replied. It was a ridiculous thing to say, but it seemed like Denise wanted him to say something cheesy.

'And you're saying you do?' Denise moved closer, swaying her hips so one bumped against the bulge in his pants.

Kieran slowly slipped his hands over her curves, cupping her firm ass and squeezing gently. 'Sometimes I make really good guesses.'

'And so you do,' Denise murmured. She spun in arms until her backside was against him. As she guided his hands to the front of her thighs, she pressed against him, rubbing against his stiff cock in time with the music. 'What's your next guess?'

Kieran responded by tracing his hands towards her inner thighs, sliding them higher and higher. Denise hummed softly and pressed against him even harder. Just before his fingers meet the apex of her legs, he let them drift away. One hand went to the soft spot at her pelvis, and the other ran up her stomach and brushed over her breasts.

'Oh, you teasing little bastard,' Denise sighed. She linked fingers with the hand over her pelvis and lifted her chin, exposing her neck. She pushed back against Kieran, head against his shoulder, ass against his stiff cock.

Kieran ran his tongue lightly down the ridge of Denise's neck and slowly slid his hand down her pelvis, to the point where the tight skirt formed a Y in her lap. Denise moaned softly and slipped a hand between their bodies, until it found his stiff dick. She squeezed gently.

'That feels good,' Kieran sighed as Denise slowly moved her hand up and down. He slipped his hands to her back and found the clasp of her skirt. He unhooked it and pulled the zipper down.

Denise giggled, and her hands started searching for his belt buckle. She found it and undid it. 'Well, if you're going to take off my skirt...'

They both kicked off their shoes at the same time. Denise's skirt slid down her hips and Kieran's pants and underwear dropped to the floor. Denise gripped his cock and started moving her hand up and down. The other hand went to his balls and massaged them slowly.

'You move fast,' Kieren murmured.

'I just want to feel that cock in my hands,' Denise said. She was wearing a silky black thong that showed off a firm butt, and pressed the head of his prick where the thong disappeared. She shivered. 'And feel it against my skin.'

'No argument here,' Kieran grunted, Denise let go of him and let him start sliding the length of his cock up and down her ass crack.

'I haven't been this turned on in months.' Denise looked over her shoulder at Kieran, a smile on her face. She took his hand and guided it between his legs. 'See?'

Kieran ran his fingers lightly over her silk covered mound and found the slight furrow. It was hot. Denise squirmed as he started to rub her pussy.

7hells
7hells
83 Followers
12