Milf Tails: After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

I continued licking and fingering her, loving the way her pussy tightened around my fingers and anxiously awaiting them being my cock. Melanie leaned back onto my face, working her clit across my tongue as she ground her hips. She let her weight go and releasing my cock sighed, "Damn, that was good. I think next time I'll ride your face."

Melanie crawled down the length of the bed and once she was between my legs, lowered her head to the bed, drew her knees up under her and put her ass in the air for me.

"Come on, baby, come give me what I need!"

I quickly got to my knees behind her and grabbing her hips slammed my cock between the cheeks of her ass and deep inside her hot pussy. Melanie squealed into the bed then moaned, "Fuck that is deep!"

Spurred on by her words, I began fucking her with long hard strokes that caused her to bury her face in the sheets and yelp with each thrust. I reached out and grabbing her long hair tugged on it gently as I continued to hammer away at her incredible pussy. Melanie moaned and began working her hips back into me, sending my cock deeper and harder into my cock.

I spread her cheeks wider, enjoying the sight of my long glistening cock sliding in and out of her sopping wet slit. Melanie was moaning and whimpering as I fucked her harder and faster. I had thought about trying to take my time, but fucking her like this was driving me wild and I kept going harder and faster.

Melanie didn't seem to mind. Squealing and slamming her hips back into me so hard I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. Turning her head she moaned, "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me the way you dreamed about! Claim that pussy, make it yours! Ohhh, yes!"

I started slamming her even faster, now using short hard strokes that had her moaning continuously as she worked her hips in time with my thrusts.

"Put your finger in my ass!" she demanded.

Another first for me as I eased my finger into her amazingly tight asshole. As she whimpered I pushed it all the way in and groaned at the feeling of my cock sliding against my finger through the thin skin between her pussy and ass. Melanie contracted both around my fingers and my cock twitched at how good it felt along with the thought of having that ass at some point.

"You thinking about my asshole?" she moaned, "You want that big dick in there? You'll get it, but just before you go back to school! This time I will give you a going away present! I'll rent a motel and we'll stay there all night fucking and you can take that ass!"

Her words were driving me wild and I threw caution to the wind and began fucking her as hard as I could. Our skin was slapping together loudly, but I didn't care how loud it was. All that mattered was I was fucking Melanie and she was loving it and promising me and entire summer of this pussy.

"Fuck, fuck!" she moaned, "Oh god look at you fucking me!" she threw her head back and looking over her shoulder at me, her eyes wide with lust, said, "I want you to cum inside me, just shoot that hot cum into that pussy! I want to feel your cock spurting!"

She didn't have long to wait. I was fucking to hard to hold back and with a long loud whimper I felt the cum racing through my cock and burying myself to the hilt inside her let my cock explode.

"Ohhh!" Melanie moaned, "Ohh honey!"

I was moaning myself at the feeling of her incredible pussy milking my cock. She was contracting her pussy around me, coaxing every drop of cum from my erupting cock. I continued to fuck her with long slow strokes, each ending with another spurt of cum emptying into her hot little box.

:Hmm you like that? You like cumming in my pussy you bad boy?"

"Oh, goddamn." I moaned as she milked the last few drops from my spent cock. I eased my cock from inside her and lay back on the bed, trying to catch my breath.

Melanie sat up and laid, back next to me, her tits rising and falling with her own deep breaths.

"Goddamn is right, Stephen, damn you fucked me good."

"I...wow." I laughed.

"I'll take wow." She reached down and squeezed my cock. "I am going to make you say wow all summer, honey."

"I hope I can make you say that too."

"You already have honey and just think tonight we rushed," she sighed, "Hmm, just wait until Mark has to work the night shift and we can play for hours."

She stretched and I watched her perfect tits as she arched her back off the bed and continued talking, "And not just the time you stay here, but all summer honey. You come by anytime you want and fuck me. We'll take our time and play and fuck and suck and...hmmm maybe we can fuck in the shower."

"This is going to be the best summer I've ever had." I told her.

"Not just you, honey, I needed this." She turned her head and giving me a quick kiss said, "As much as I would love to wake up with that beautiful cock next to me you're going to have to leave, baby."

"I know." I said, "I would love to spend the night with you."

"Well you can, just not tonight. Remember Mark goes camping every fourth of July weekend."

"All weekend?" I asked hopefully.

"All weekend honey," she giggled, "You ever get woken up by someone sucking your cock?"

"I have a feeling I will." I said with a smile.

"Yes you will."

"I...feel a little bad." I told her, "You know with Mark being my best..."

"He won't know and you're helping me by giving me what I need so you're being good to him and me." She laughed, "You'll have the best of both worlds, during the day you can hang with Mark and play X-box, and at night?" she began stroking my cock, "You can play with my box!"

*****

Author's Note: Hope you liked the latest installment of the series because I have more in the works. As I said in the opening note this story was based on a very short porn clip I saw a couple of months ago where a hot older woman walks into her son's room and entices his best friend. It was so risky, so hot, it stuck with me and I had to write a story around that image. Hope I left you feeling the same way. So as I always say we write for free here, but you can pay us authors in comments and votes so please take a minute to let me-and all authors you read-know what you think. Thanks for reading, Lovecraft68