Milf Tails: Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,169 Followers

I was not only getting a great view of the backs of her incredible legs, but as she got further up the stairs I was getting a peek up her skirt. Slowing down to let her get another stair ahead of me, my eyes widened at a quick glimpse of her left ass cheek and the string of a red thong.

"Then we decided to get serious," she went on, oblivious to my gawking at her ass. "Oh, sure it was fun in the beginning then the guys started taking us for granted and things get boring. That's the thing with guys my age, they have something good at home, but feel the need to try to find better." She laughed, "My asshole ex couldn't keep up with me and he was trying to score girls your age."

She reached the top of the steps sand stood to the side so I could lead her down the hallway. Seeing her stop, I took two stairs at a time so it wouldn't look like I was lagging behind her and as I made my way in front of her down the hall she laughed again, "Of course he did score them, but according to his credit cards they cost about three hundred and hour. I always wondered if he paid extra for them to lie and say he had a decent cock."

I could feel both my ears burning and my own cock twitching at the sound of the word cock being uttered in that sultry voice with that sexy accent. I lowered my head as I made for my bedroom and hoped she didn't notice.

"You don't say a whole lot do you?" she asked as stopping in front of my door, I put one suitcase down and opened it for her.

"Not really," I shrugged, "If it's not important why say it?"

"I like that!" she said coming up behind me, "A man who's not only cute, but knows when to be quiet."

She had reached the door and, squeezed past me to enter the room. The doorway was big enough not to have to, but not only did Savannah press against me, but it was her chest that grazed across mine as she went past. The feeling of her soft breasts against my chest caused me to turn as red as her shirt while my cock bent painfully in my underwear.

Savannah stopped directly in front of me and again looked into my eyes. Our faces were less than a foot apart and as she parted her porn star lips I had the absurd thought she was going to kiss me. Instead she leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Being young doesn't hurt either."

She slipped past me and I released a long deep breath and tried to get my heart to stop pounding.

"Wow, this is a big room!" she exclaimed, tossing her jacket on a chair and looking around. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"My pleasure." I placed the two bags on the middle of the bed.

"Eventually." Savannah said, as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Eventually?" I repeated, my eyes wide.

"Yes, after it's the woman's pleasure." Looking up at me with her exotic eyes she added, "That's a free lesson to you Cory, you get what you give in bed, a real man can make his lover feel like a woman. Do that first and you will more than get everything you want in return."

"A good deed for a good deed?" I laughed nervously.

"That's a good way to put it." She smiled, "And you did something good for me, letting me have your room so you let me know if there's something good I can do for you, okay?"

"Um, okay." I managed to get out as in my mind I was beginning to hear cheesy porn video music. This was rapidly turning into a script from one that was for sure.

Savannah was looking down at her feet and I stood there awkwardly wondering if I should just leave. Probably, but damn she looked good, and I wouldn't mind sticking around for awhile. While she stared downward my mind raced, I imagined this being mindless porn and her next move to be to offer to repay my kindness by unzipping my jeans and giving me an amazing blow job.

I'd then get between her legs and get to taste her pussy then stand up and...I frowned I should be visualizing pounding her, but could I, or would my cock not respond? I rolled my eyes as even standing before a hot woman and having a waking wet dream I was worried about my cock. One thing was for certain it was performing pretty well right now and I was thankful my t-shirt was un-tucked and hanging past my crotch.

"So what would you like me to do for you?" Savannah spoke pulling me from my tainted fantasies.

"Nothing," I said quickly, "You're a guest here so I guess just have a good time is all."

"I can repay you by having a good time?" she gave me that not so sweet smile again; "Well I guess that could be win win for me!"

Either she was completely in heat or just teasing me, but either way I needed to get out of here. The fact my mother was downstairs told me Savannah was most likely just fucking with me. She was newly single and enjoying getting me going.

"Well, you probably need to rest," I began, "So I'll..."

"Tell you what I need is to get out of these shoes." She bent over and lifting her foot slid the heel off. "Things are new and they're killing my feet."

My desire to leave fled and I stood there looking straight down her blouse as she slipped off her shoes. The bra seemed more like lingerie, with lace cups that allowed me to see the skin of her breast through it. I could just make out the darker skin around her nipples when kicking her shoes off, she quickly glanced up at me. "What are you looking at Cory?"

"I...oh, well, um..." Come on think you moron! "I was just looking at your shoes; I bet your feet do hurt."

"They do," staring up at me she pushed her sensual lips into a little girl pout. "I don't suppose you know of anyone who would rub them for me?"

"You...you want me to rub your feet?"

"Would you?" she asked, her face lighting up as if I had come up with the idea on my own, "I would love that!"

"Oh, well I...I'm not sure that would be right."

"Why?" she frowned, "It's just my feet, I'm not asking you to," the corners of her lips twitched as she fought back a smile, "Touch what you were really looking at."

I could feel sweat trickling down my back and sides and knew I was beet red. Not wanting to say anything else, I got down on my knees and taking her soft foot in my hand started to rub my thumbs into the skin beneath her toes.

"Oh, that feels so nice."

The words came out in what could only be described as a moan and caused my cock to twitch. Donna had waitressed and I had rubbed her feet all the time and she said I was good at it. Apparently Savannah thought so as well. As my hands worked up and down the length of her foot, she cooed and purred. Each sound of pleasure added to the painful throbbing between my legs, but caused me to try to do even better.

"Other one's jealous." She lifted her left foot.

I released her foot and as I took the other into my hands she placed it on my leg. I was wearing shorts and could feel the heat of her foot on my skin. As I began to massage her, Savannah started sliding her bare foot up and down my leg.

"Cory I am going to owe you two nice things now so you better come up with something because I hate to leave a favor unpaid."

"That's okay." I mumbled as her toes slid up the leg of my shorts. "You don't have to."

"No, but I would love to."

I couldn't hold back a gasp as her foot made its way up the loose fitting shorts, her toes curled into my thigh and with a feeling of alarm I realized her foot was only inches from my throbbing cock.

"Well, um, maybe..." I had no clue what I was going to say. I'm sure 'hey want to help boost my sexual confidence?' wouldn't sound right, but the woman had her foot heading for my cock and I'm sure knew it. Maybe this wasn't a joke, maybe she was...

"Hey you guys!" mom called from the hallway, "What are you doing?"

I dropped Savannah's foot and jumped to my feet. I wasn't the only one who reacted quickly as she sat up on the bed and reaching over, flipped open one of her suitcases and began rummaging through it.

"Just chatting," she replied as mom entered the room "Cory was telling me about PC and how it's changed since we went."

"Oh," Mom nodded, "I thought you guys were coming right down."

"Sorry, just getting to know your son." Savannah smiled, "You've raised quite the gentlemen."

"It was easy," I said, "Mom would point at dad and say see that? Don't do that."

The two of them burst out laughing and I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt reality beginning to set in. That was until I looked down and saw Savannah's eyes were focused below my waist. I followed her gaze and saw my shirt had gotten pulled up and there was still a fairly obvious bulge in my shorts. I quickly shoved he shirt back down and when I looked back at her, she winked

"So what would you like to do, my friend?" Mom asked, "You want to take a nap? You must be tired from the flight."

"Later." Savannah grinned, "But right now, I'd love to take a dip in that pool before its starts to cool down."

"Okay." Mom told her, "We can do that and I'll grill up some steaks."

"Sounds good." Savannah reached into a compartment in the suitcase and pulled out what looked like a black thong. "I bought a new bikini just for the occasion."

"Jeez," Mom whistled, "Whether I could pull it off or not, I don't think I could ever wear something like that for underwear never mind by the pool."

"Well, I am back on the market." She looked over at me, "You going to come for a swim with us Cory?"

My first reaction was there was no way I would pass up on seeing her in something like that. The second was how the hell would I cover the hard on that would surely bring on. Before I could reply, Mom ended that dilemma.

"Speaking of Cory, I'd rather you wear something a little less revealing by the pool."

"Mom!" I exclaimed, "I'm not a little kid."

"That's the point, you're not a kid." Turning to Savannah I noticed she wasn't smiling when she said, "No offense my friend, but I would prefer you tone it down a little while you're here."

Savannah frowned and I wondered if they were going to argue, but with a nod she said softly, "I'm sorry, Carol. My son Rob moved out three years ago and I guess I'm not used to worrying about how I dress anymore.. My apologies," she turned back to me, "You too Cory, I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"Um, no problem." I lied, "I didn't really notice."

"Its fine Savannah," Mom went on, "I've waited a long time to see you and I don't want to fight, but I have rules here. Trust me I would say the same to one of Cory's girlfriends or anyone else who came over."

"Well I do have a one piece with me." Savannah told her, "So maybe we can still all go swimming?"

"Sure." I said a little too quickly.

"Cory, isn't it Thursday?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you work two to seven at the bookstore tonight remember?"

"Oh." I frowned, "Well, you know Bill is always looking for extra hours and we do have company and..."

I trailed off when, walking over to me, Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Cory, get your ass to work, understood?"

Looking in her eyes I could tell she wasn't kidding and with a sigh, said, "Yes mom." As I did I noticed Savannah looking at me from behind mom and I fought to keep a neutral expression as she not only winked, but puckered her perfect lips and blew me a kiss.

*****

Oh, man this wasn't fair! That thought kept running through my mind while sitting out on the deck with Mom and Savannah. I had reluctantly gone to the Barnes and Noble I had been working at since my sophomore year at high school and tried to focus on stocking shelves and helping customers find books. If I stayed busy it wasn't too bad, but if I stopped all I could do was think about Savannah.

Despite the fact she was my mother's age she was hands down the hottest woman I'd ever seen. She practically oozed sex! Everything from her incredible body to her exotic skin tone and those perfect lips to the aura of confidence she possessed. That was the difference between a woman and a girl. Savannah knew what she had, knew how to use it and I am damn sure knew exactly what she wanted.

That was when my mind really went into overdrive because what it had seemed like she wanted was me. There was no misreading her actions, especially her foot creeping up my shorts. Then again, the reasonable half of my brain would chime in, she knew damn well my mother was going to come looking for us so no way was it going to go any further.

On one hand I was stuck in the porn cliché of the hot older recently divorced Milf looking to cut loose with a young stud. On the other it wouldn't make any sense that a woman like Savannah would be hard up. That woman could get laid at will. Whenever I managed to force my mind off the thoughts of being seduced by my mother's best friend, I would stew that I was stuck sorting art books while Savannah was swimming and lounging around our pool.

No doubt I was missing one hell of a show, but she was due to stay with us for the next three weeks and I was sure I would get more than my fair share of time to ogle her. That was exactly what I did once I all but flew home, quickly changed into a pair of shorts and went out onto the deck. Unfortunately it was beginning to cool down and Savannah was no longer in her bathing suit.

She was however, wearing an open blouse that exposed the top of the red suit and was giving a pretty good view of her chest. Just as good was the pair of short pair of denim cut offs. When I came outside, mom grilled me up a couple of burgers and I sat across from Savannah where an hour later I was still sitting, ogling my mother's friend while pretending to be interested in their conversation about old times.

From my vantage point on the other side of the deck, I was getting one hell of a view. Savannah was slouched down in her chair, with one leg up, her foot resting on the arm. That gave me a full view of her soft inner thighs and the thin strip of denim between her legs. Mom was sitting between us against the railing and had no idea the view I was getting and something told me Savannah knew that.

I didn't add much to the conversation, just sat with my legs crossed so my semi hard cock would not be noticed. The two of them were drinking wine and I noted the empty bottle in the recycling bin and the one mom was pouring from was only half full. Mom's face was red and I grinned when I noticed she was slurring some of her words. But she was laughing and having a good time and that was good to see.

She also wasn't paying me much mind which meant I could let my eyes roam freely over Savannah and I was so horny I wanted nothing more than to slip into the house and jack off to the thought of what she would be like. How she would suck and fuck, what her pussy would look and taste like.

It was after nine and I was getting ready to excuse myself; having been tormented long enough with what I couldn't have, and head to bed where I could at least whack off to it, when an alarming thought struck me. In addition to the porn on the lap top I had several dvds in the top draw of my nightstand. I hadn't watched any in a long time, but they were there and I'm sure Savannah might use the nightstand.

Standing up, I walked over and kissing mom on the cheek said, "I have to go do some homework, then I'm going to bed, see you in the morning."

"Okay, hon." Mom nodded, "I have to go into Boston for work tomorrow so I'm on the road by five thirty, you're on your own for breakfast."

"No problem." I turned away and gave Savannah a small wave. "Good night Savannah, I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night Cory." She said in that smoky voice, adding with a wink, "Sweet dreams."

I entered the house and quickly made my way upstairs to my room. The door was open and walking in I headed for the nightstand. I stopped as I passed the old bureau I hadn't used in awhile and after a moment of telling myself not to, I caved and opened the top draw.

"Wow." I whispered as I reached in and pulled out a white lace thong that was little more than a string.

I put it back and removed a black bra the cups of which were transparent lace. I rubbed the lace between my fingers and imagined her hard nipple beneath it. With an effort I tossed it back in the drawer and closed it. Going over to the nightstand I slid the draw open planning on grabbing the videos and taking them downstairs with me. Instead I stared down into the drawer and muttered, "Oh, goddamn"

Right there on top of the stack of porn was a purple vibrator. Looking over my shoulder and listening to make sure I couldn't hear anyone one the stairs, I removed the toy from the drawer. I turned it on and whistled at how strong the vibrations were in my hand. Unable to help it, I brought it to my nose and took a deep breath.

My eyes rolled back as I indeed caught the unmistakable scent of pussy. I inhaled deeply, imagining my face was between those caramel thighs. Not caring how twisted it was, I opened my mouth and slipped the tip of the purple plastic into my mouth. I was disappointed not to be able to taste anything and with a sigh replaced it in the draw and gathered up the dvds.

"Hey, what if I wanted to watch one of those tonight?"

"Jesus!" I exclaimed, dropping the movies. A couple fell back into the drawer, but one of them, "Blow job beauties" hit the bed, bounced and landed on the floor, in front of Savannah who was standing at the foot of the bed only a couple of steps away from me.

As I stood there facing her with my heart pounding, she bent down, to pick up the movie. As startled as I was my eyes were still drawn to her chest. Her tits looked as if they were ready to fall out of the bikini top and I quickly turned my head as she straightened up.

"Blow job beauties." She shook her head and laughed. "Porn blow jobs suck, pardon the pun, but those girls do it all wrong. All that fake moaning and spitting and jerking it like it's a stick shift." She sighed, "A cock should be enjoyed, sucked , licked, teased," she ran her tongue across her lips, "Appreciated."

"Oh, um, sure." I nodded, feeling as if my heart was going to pound out of my chest. "Listen, uh, I'm sorry about the movies, I forgot to..."

"Don't be." She waved her hand, "You're a healthy young man, it's okay." Her lips curled into a smile. "Sorry about what you found in the drawer."

"Found? I didn't..."

"Oh, please. I know you saw it, but what can I say? I'm a healthy woman." She gave a long sigh, "Besides it's been awhile and I have to settle for what I can get."

"Really?" I shook my head, "Something tells me you wouldn't have a problem finding a guy to, uh, pay attention to you."

"Aw, aren't you sweet." She purred as she stepped up to me and reaching around me tossed the dvd back into the open draw behind me.

Again her tits pressed briefly against my chest before she straightened and stood before me.

"Well you are beautiful." I told her. Even as I spoke I wondered why the hell I was bothering. At the most Savannah was a tease and I was just making myself look like a horny kid, but then again, to her that was exactly what I was.

"Why thank you," she cooed, batting her long lashes at me, "You're not bad yourself, quite the handsome young man."

I couldn't help grinning like an idiot and muttered, "Hey thanks." I may as well have said, aw shucks and felt my face turning red.

"Cory, can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I blurted way too quickly.

"Well first, why don't you sit down with me?"

Savannah sat on the edge of the bed and after stretching her long legs out, patted the bed next to her. I hesitated wondering where mom was and Savannah smiled, "its okay, I don't bite."

Not wanting to be trapped between her and the wall in case Mom came in, I stepped over her legs and as I sat next to her near the foot of the bed she added, "Although I do occasionally like to nibble."

"Oh." I said, trying to find a place for my eyes.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,169 Followers