Milf Tails: Back in the Saddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,256 Followers

It wasn't easy as the bathing suit top beneath her shirt was low cut and her long legs bare well past her mid thigh. Her face would technically be the best place, but I was a nervous wreck and was sure it would show so opted to simply stare down at my hands which were clasped between my legs.

"So finding those movies and knowing damn well what you do while you watch them makes me wonder." She paused, "Cory, may I ask you something?"

"Okay, I guess." I said slowly, not sure where this was going to go.

"Why is a good looking sweet kid like you, sitting at home stroking it when you could be having some pretty girl take care of that for you?"

"What?" I exclaimed

Savannah laughed loudly and I caught the faint scent of wine on her breath. I looked closer and noticed her eyes were bright and even with her darker complexion I could see she was flushed. She probably had a good buzz and that thought made me even more uncomfortable.

"You heard me." She pointed at me, "Look, I know guys your age can get off like it's a sporting event and will jerk off even if they have a girlfriend if they can't see them all the time." I started to shake my head and she added, "Remember, I have a son a year older than you and caught him more than once even when he was dating someone."

"Anyway, that's all well and good, but your mom and I were talking and she says you haven't had a girlfriend in months."

"My mother told you that?" I asked dismayed.

"We're best friends honey," she said slipping her arm around my shoulders, "Tipsy ones at that." She giggled, "But seriousl,y she said since you broke up with your high school sweetie there is a lack of female company so to speak."

"That's not her business." I said trying to ignore her warm hand on my shoulder.

"She's your mom, you're her business, but she knows she can't talk to you about sex, at least not without you bringing it up." She winked, "But I can and I think I know what's wrong."

"You do."

"Yup." She nodded. "You were with one girl for a long time, well long for your age. She left and now you're not sure what to do with other girls. It's the same, but different. You do know how, but there is a what if, now isn't there?"

"Kind of." I said surprised she was right on.

"Now you are good looking and I've heard college is wilder than ever, so I am going to assume you have had some chances. Am I right?"

"Yes." I nodded finding myself curious as to what she was going to say.

"Can I ask if you have since Donna left?"

I paused, then figured what the hell, "Yeah, once after a party."

"Party?" she smiled knowingly "So not a girlfriend, just a little hey ho, let's go?"

"Sort of." I couldn't help laughing.

"So a full green light, probably cute and I'm sure a fun girl, but something wasn't right was it?"

"Well, we did it, but uh..." I frowned, I sure as hell was not going to admit I couldn't get it up.

"A little performance anxiety?" she asked.

"No, well, um..." I sighed, "Yeah kind of, she was...well she helped me out, but I wasn't the way I should have been."

I waited for her to laugh, but instead she nodded and gave my shoulder a squeeze. "Nothing to be embarrassed about Cory, but I can see where you can't tell your friends or dad about it, its tough with guys."

"Yeah."

"But see what a woman will tell you is that its sweet because with Donna you had more than sex, you had feelings. Sex was physical, but there was more to it. Now sex for just sex can be a lot of fun, but because you never experienced it, you're nervous and once a guy gets nervous things happen, or maybe don't happen."

"So what do I do?"

"Relax." She said, "You're missing out on a lot of fun and sooner or later you will meet the next Donna, but in the meantime just relax, you're not doing anything wrong."

"Easier said than done." I told her. "I can't stop thinking about it. I've had chances, but when I get to the point of thinking I can go back to their place I worry and like you said, I know what won't happen and..."

"Better to not be embarrassed because what if the little tramp runs around and says you can't get it up?"

"Right!" I exclaimed. "So how do I get over it?"

"Hmm," she sighed and removing her arm from around me ran her hand through her long auburn hair."I don't know, sort of in the same boat myself."

"You?"

"Yes, me." She gave me small smile, "You said yourself I could be doing better than toys."

"Oh, well..."

"You're right. I'm an attractive woman and God knows a horny one, but I'm in your shoes Cory. I was with the same man for just over twenty years. Our divorce was quick and I've been single for months, but have also been alone."

"But like you told me, you must get..."

"Offers" she nodded, "Oh, plenty and many from my ex's alleged friend's, dogs that they are, but truth is that's a long time with one man and I'm, well I'm nervous too."

"You?"

"Yes, honey, me. I need to break the ice, but I need it to be with someone who is going to be laid back and not assume I'm rearing to go. Someone I can take my time getting back into the saddle with. Guys my age assume women their age know exactly what we want, right now, I'm not sure." She shrugged, "So same thing."

"So, um, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Right now, buy stock in Duracell." She laughed, "But I do need the real thing and soon. What was your plan?"

"The opposite?" I looked away as I spoke. "I asked an advice column on an adult site and they said find a hooker that way I can just do what I want and not worry."

"Oh, no, you don't want that." She shook her head.

"No."

"But," she raised her purple tipped finger, "Maybe the opposite of what I need, I think you need a woman who would just say, sit back and go for the ride, but girls your age aren't like that."

"Nope."

"But," leaning over she started to whisper in my ear, "An older woman, you know, maybe one, around my age, might..."

"Hey, Savannah?" Mom called from the hallway, "You still awake?"

As she had earlier, Savannah quickly pulled away from me, sliding to the other end of the bed. I stood up and grunted in surprise when Savannah threw the chemistry book that was on the nightstand at me, hitting me in the stomach.

"Cory!" Mom snapped as she came in, "I thought you went to bed!"

"I...forgot I left my chemistry book up here." I held the book up.

"Then I came up and we got to talking." Savannah said calmly, "No worries, mom, you're little boy is safe."

Mom looked as if she was going to snap and I noticed that, like Savannah, her eyes were glazed over and she was red from the wine. I braced myself, but mom waved her hand and laughed, "I already told you I was sorry for the Mrs. Robinson crack, I was over reacting."

"I know, but couldn't help busting you up." Savannah told her.

"Well, I'm heading back downstairs." I announced.

"Night hon," Mom said, "Remember, I won't be here in the morning."

"Yeah no problem." I told her, "I can have cereal for breakfast."

"Cereal?" Savannah, said, looking offended, "You need more than that, to start the day," she snapped her fingers, "Tell you what, I'll make us breakfast tomorrow how's that sound?"

"Sure." I nodded and started walking away.

"Hope you have a good appetite because I always make a mean spread."

I ignored that remark and as I walked past her, mom said, "Yeah, but don't let her make you think it's all for you, Savannah has quite the appetite herself."

Chapter Three

My head jerked off the pillow at a sharp knock on the door.

"Cory, you awake?" Savannah called from the other side.

"I am now." I snapped back, annoyed to see it was only a little after seven. Friday was the only day I didn't have a morning class and could sleep past eight.

"Good." Savannah spoke through the door, obviously not getting the sarcasm, "Come on out to the kitchen, "I made you something special!"

"Okay, give me a minute." I replied, sitting up and rubbing at my eyes.

"Don't be long; you want to eat it while it's hot!"

I heard her footsteps heading away from the door and forced myself to swing my legs off the bed. Savannah was not exactly what I needed first thing this morning. Not only did I jack off to the thought of fucking her before I went to sleep, but my night was filled with wet dreams of her doing every dirty thing I could imagine.

Standing, I slipped off my boxers and changing into a new pair, tossed on the shorts I'd worn last night and a plain white t-shirt. Exiting my room, I made a quick stop to use the bathroom and after brushing my teeth, decided to brush my thick black hair. Even as I did so I rolled my eyes, like it would matter what I looked like at the breakfast table, but I didn't want Savannah to think I was a slob.

Making my way down the hallway to the kitchen it occurred to me I couldn't smell any food. When mom made breakfast the entire first floor would be filled with the delicious aroma of bacon or sausage. I caught a faint whiff of coffee, but that was it. I wonder what she had made that was supposedly going to get cold.

When I entered the kitchen I wandered over to the table which I noticed was completely cleared, with not even so much as a napkin on it.

"Have a seat." Savannah said from the corner behind me where the coffee pot was located on the counter.

Still frowning at the table, I eased the chair out and sat down. "Where's the plates?" I asked.

"Don't need any." She said softly, "For what we're going to be eating all we need is our fingers," she giggled, "And our tongues of course."

Turning my chair around partway so I could face her, I started to ask, "What are you..." when I stopped in mid sentence.

Savannah had her back to me and was wearing a pink satin robe that was so short I could see the backs of her long legs almost all the way up to her ass cheeks. Her long auburn hair was down and as I stared she dropped a spoon and said, "Jeez, clumsy me."

Taking a step back towards me, she bent over and I my mouth fell open as the robe lifted to expose her ass. She was wearing a pink thong with a little black bow at the top that was little more than a string leaving her ass entirely exposed. Savannah had some curves to her lush body and her well rounded caramel colored ass cheeks were nothing short of amazing.

While making a show of picking up the spoon, she gave that ass a playful shake and my eyes were drawn to the thin strip of pink material between her thighs. "Oh my god." I whispered. The thong was so skimpy it didn't completely cover her and the material was pulled between her lips, exposing the darker skin of her pussy.

Straightening, Savannah turned to face me and my already rising cock shot to full attention. The robe was tied loosely and showed off the matching pink lace bra she was wearing. The cups were transparent and the robe was open to the point I could see her dark and very hard nipples through the lace.

"So," she gave me a huge smile causing me to note her thick sensual lips were painted a deep red, "What will it be, baby?" she held up a mug and leaned against the counter, "Coffee, tea, or..." placing the mug on the counter she pulled the tie on the robe causing it to fall open. "Me?"

"I... Jesus." Was all I could come out with.

Savannah looked as good from the front as the back. Her large breasts were barely contained in the transparent bra and her stomach was surprisingly flat, her hips flared out accentuating her lush figure and there was only a patch of pink lace between her legs. That lace was framed between those soft inviting thighs and as good as it looked, I couldn't help letting my eyes wander down her shapely legs all the way to her bare feet with their purple toe nails.

"I like that reaction." She cooed, "What other kind of reaction am I getting Cory?" Forcing my eyes to her face, I saw she was looking down between my legs, "Hmm, looks like a good morning to me."

Pushing herself away from the counter she slid the robe off her shoulders and I watched as it slowly fell from her body and landed behind her. Raising her arms over her head, she gave a playful spin and coming back around to face me asked, "Well you didn't answer me, what would you like for breakfast Cory?"

"I..." I paused and took a deep breath, "Savannah, I don't think we should... Oh."

Grabbing the top of the thong, Savannah pulled it up causing the material to disappear between the lips of her pussy. I stared at the darker, puffy skin of her lips surrounding the pink material and felt my cock straining where it was bent against my leg.

"You're not hungry?" she asked, "Not even for a creamy dessert?" Moving the thing to the side, the pink strip slipped from between her lips and I was now staring at her completely exposed pussy. "You don't think it looks good?"

"That's...not fair." I whispered.

Letting the thing slip back into place, Savannah slowly walked over to me.

"It would only not be fair if I was going to tease you Cory." Stopping in front of me, she leaned over and put her arms over my shoulders and grabbed the top of the chair. "Do you think I'm a tease, honey?"

This time I couldn't force any words out. Savannah's tits were directly in my face and I could smell her vanilla skin cream. Her dark nipples were fully visible through the flimsy lace and not more than six inches from my lips.

"No answer?", Savannah gave a mock sigh. "Okay, well, I guess I'll have to prove I'm not."

I gasped in surprise, when with a hard twist, she managed to spin the chair the rest of the way around on the tile floor so I now had my back to the table and was facing her. Standing straight, she reached around behind her and a moment later slid the bra straps from her shoulders and with no hesitation, tossed it on the floor.

My eyes widened and I felt my cock begin to drip onto my thigh at the sight of Savannah's bare breasts. Despite her age, and their size, her tits weren't sagging and were full and well rounded. Better yet were her large, light brown nipples that were pointing right at me and looked as hard as my aching cock felt. Cupping her tits and holding them up, she asked, "Do you think I'm teasing you, baby?"

"We...we shouldn't." I said softly.

"Oh," she began caressing her nipples with her purple tipped thumbs, "And why not?"

"Cause, uh..." I was so caught up in the sight of her playing with her nipples; I was having hard time thinking. "My mom would, um, get mad."

Savannah laughed loudly and I had the urge to slap myself for being an idiot. That urge paled in comparison however, to the desire to replace Savannah's fingers with my tongue. God, her tits looked good!

"Your mommy's not here, sweetie" She said softly, stepping up between my legs "And you're not a little boy who needs mommy's permission now are you?"

"No, I..."

My words turned into a surprised moan when she reached down and grabbed my cock through my shorts. "Ohh," she purred, "Not little at all are you?"

She punctuated her words by giving my cock a hard squeeze and I groaned at the feeling of pre cum squirting from the tip and down my thigh. "Not at all." She smiled.

"But why would you..."

Savannah cut me off by placing her finger to my lips.

"You're right Cory, you worry too much." Removing her hand from my cock, she slid it up under my t-shirt and began caressing my chest. "As for why? Well honey, I told you I owed you something nice didn't I?"

"You..." I pause, when Savannah leaned over, placing her breast in front of my face. My lips were an inch from her nipple, but I managed to finish, "Don't have to."

"I want to, baby." Reaching down she grabbed my knees and pushing my legs together, further shocked me, by spreading her legs and lowering herself onto my lap.

Grabbing the bottom of my shirt she yanked it up so hard, I heard it rip when it got stuck under my arms.

"Put your arms up." She told me.

I did as she asked and after pulling my shirt off and throwing it to the side, Savannah began to run her hands up and down my chest,

"Oh, Cory, look at you. Hmm," she cooed, "You feel so good!"

Sliding her arms up behind my neck, she slid up against me and a soft moan escaped me at the feeling of her tits pressing against my chest. We were face to face and giving me a sultry smile, Savannah began sliding side to side, causing her hard nipples to rub across my chest.

"How does that feel?"

"Really good." I whispered as my eyes focused on her flawless read lips.

"How about this?"

"Oh, shit." I groaned and my eyes rolled back when she started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy against my swollen cock.

"You like that?" she asked, "You like me rubbing your nice hard cock?"

"Y...yes."

"Imagine how it's going to feel when you're naked?"

"Savannah, I..."

"Stop." She told me, "Just stop talking and for Christ's sake, stop thinking. Can you do that?"

"Oh, yes." I breathed as she began working her hips faster against my crotch.

"Good, you just sit and listen for a minute then after that there's not going to be any talking unless it's us telling each other how good we feel, got it?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"First put your arms around me and touch me." She whispered, "Don't be shy baby."

I hesitated for a moment, then raising my arms put them around her waist. Placing my hands on her soft hips, I began sliding them up her smooth back and up through her long auburn hair.

"That feels nice." She said softly, "Now here's what we're going to do. You have a problem and I am going to help you out with it. You are going to sit here and let me take my time and take care of you. You're not going to have any problems because I am not going to let you, understood?"

"Okay." I said as I slid my hands from her back to her sides and started rubbing up and down.

I started at her hips and was stopping just short of touching the sides of her tits.

"Go ahead," leaning back slightly, she smiled, "You can touch them; they're all yours right now."

This time I didn't pause. My hands quickly slipped around and cupped her big beautiful tits.

"Damn." I said as I cupped them and felt how heavy they were. They were soft as well and Savannah released a low moan as I began to squeeze and fondle them.

"There you go." She sighed, "Just have fun. I know I'm going to." She began working her hips harder into me as she continued. "Feel that, Cory? Feel how hard you are? No problem at all, that nice big dick of yours works just fine doesn't it?"

"You're so damn hot." I said as my fingers made their way to her nipples.

"Thank you." She laughed, "You are too, Cory. You are a damn good looking young man and I wanted you the second I saw you." She stopped and emitted a long moan that caused my cock to jump as I began to roll her nipples between my fingers. "Oh, just like that. See you know what to do."

She closed her eyes and I stared down at my hands on her perfect tits. Her nipples were hard between my fingers and my cock was even harder against her pussy. Even through my shorts and her thong I could feel her heat and as I looked back up and saw the look of pleasure on her face it dawned on me, she was right, there was nothing wrong here, nothing at all! I was going to fuck the hottest woman I'd ever seen right here in the damn kitchen.

I felt a smile spread across my face and I started lifting my hips off the chair, shoving my cock against her. Savannah opened her eyes and seeing the look on my face, returned the smile, "See? There you go! Just let it all happen." The smile left her face and leaning towards me she whispered, "And, baby, it is going to happen."

I started to reply, but her amazing lips pressed against mine and all thoughts of anything but how good she felt left my mind. Her lips were soft, but her kiss firm and as she pushed her mouth against mine, she leaned against me, making it hard for me to keep playing with her tits. Reluctantly I released them and sliding my hands back around her waist, pulled her close to me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,256 Followers