Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers

"There's no book in here now is there, Tom?" she stared at me, her blue eyes hard.

"N...no Ma'am."

"All that's in here is your best friend's mom naked in the tub." She said, "Naked and...entertaining herself, entertaining you as well, isn't that right Tom?"

"I...I just got here, really and I...I know I shouldn't have peeked in, but...."

"Bullshit!" she waved her hand at me, "You were watching for awhile weren't you? Watching long enough to start rubbing your damn dick." She gave me a nasty smile, "Mirror works both ways, you know. I saw where your hand was." She beckoned with her finger. "Come over here."

"I..."

"I said get your ass over here."

With a sigh of resignation I walked over to the tub and stood a couple of feet in front of it.

"Closer." I hesitated and she shook her head, "Little late to act like you care about seeing me now, isn't it? Come on you little peeping....Tom." She gave a quick laugh, "Well named aren't you?"

"I...I'm really sorry Karen." I blurted out as I came to within a foot of the tub., "I...I should have kept walking, but...I..."

"Wanted to watch me." She finished, she pointed at my crotch, "Was doing more than that it looks like."

I looked down and saw a round wet spot on my shorts where my cock had been dripping. My face grew hot and I knew I was blushing.

"S...sorry, Karen." I said softly.

"Are you? Or are you just sorry you got caught?"

I shrugged helplessly and she didn't reply right away. Instead she continued to stare at my crotch. As bad as my predicament was I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering. Karen had drawn her long legs up and I wondered if the vibrator was still between them? I took in her lush thighs and the curve of her hips. Looking down at her I could see down her smooth back and the swelling of her ass beneath the water.

"You going to answer me or keep staring?"

"S...." I caught myself. "I guess I'm sorry I got caught."

"Good answer." She gave me what seemed to be a sincere smile. "Now was that so hard?" She laughed, "Well from what I saw it was!"

My blush deepened, "I'm sorry for upsetting you."

"You did upset me." Her smile turned playful, "But not because you wanted to look, but because you were standing there like a sneak stroking yourself the entire time I was in here."

"Karen, I am sorry and, um, well...please...."

"Stop." She held her hand up, "Tom, how old are you?"

"Twenty." I answered, struggling to keep my eyes on her face.

"Twenty, not twelve and that's what you're acting like." She sighed, "You know a twenty year old in here with me might not be such a bad thing, but if you're going to act like a child."

"W...what do you mean?" I was more than a little flustered, standing here no more than a foot away from Karen who was butt ass naked in the tub.

The fact she hadn't told me to turn around so she could put a towel on or tell me to wait outside for her to change added to the surreal feeling of having a conversation with her.

"You didn't catch what I said." She sighed, "I'll tell you what, Tom I would like to have this conversation with an adult, not a nervous kid so let me help you out a little. I am not going to tell your parents or my son that you were standing here watching me play with myself and getting off on it. How's that? You a little less nervous now?"

A wave of relief washed over me, "Yes, thank you Karen!"

"So I'm the only person you need to make this up to."

"Anything!" I told her, "Seriously, I..."

"Oh, I'm sure you would do anything I asked, wouldn't you?" She smiled, "Bet I've done everything for you in that dirty little mind of yours haven't I?"

"Well..."

"You jerk off to me, Tom? You spank it to your best friend's mom? You lay there in my house and think about fucking me?"

I averted my eyes and she rolled hers, "Again, you want to be a man or a boy? Answer me."

"Yes." I nodded, "And I'm sorry."

"Why? I'm not." She smiled, "What's wrong with a good looking young man half my age, wanting to fuck me?"

"Um, well...." She had moved her arm along the edge of the tub and was now barely covering her nipples. "Because its..."

"Flattering." She told me, "Now think, Tom. Think about what I said to you about you watching me the whole time I was in the tub. What does that mean to you?"

I paused and tried to concentrate as she looked up at me expectantly. I repeated her words in my head and my eyes widened.

"You knew I was there the whole time!" I exclaimed.

"That's right; if you could see me in the mirror I could see you. Wasn't sure how you got in, but decided I didn't care."

Karen caused my heart to pound and my cock, which had shriveled in fear, begin to respond when she removed her arm and leaned back into the tub, exposing her breasts to me, "So what does that tell you, Tom?"

"That..." I paused and forced myself to sound confident because either she was seriously fucking me or I might be about to live out one hell of a fantasy. "That you liked me watching."

"Oh, very good!" She purred in that breathy voice she had been using while playing with herself, "Good boy, Tom!" her hands found their way to her tits and she slowly stroked her nipples with her thumbs as she spoke.

"I have a confession for you Tom. I know you look, I know all Steve's friends look and I fucking love it!"

"You do?" My eyes were fixed on her purple nails caressing her pink nipples.

"I do. Not when you guys were young of course, but once all of Steve's friends' coming around were hot college kids I loved them looking, but you were always my favorite."

"W...why?" I asked watching with a once again fully hard cock as her right hand slid down her stomach and she once again let her legs stretch out under the water.

"First off, you've turned into a very good looking young man, but more than that? A lot of those kids are cocky jerks and if I wanted that I'd stick with guys my age. But you? Always very polite, even sweet, far too good a catch to waste on that skinny little slut you were dating."

She gave me a nasty smile, "How's a real woman's body look? Your bitchy little girl didn't have tits like these did she?" She held one up for emphasis.

"No, hers were small." I whispered, unable to believe this was happening.

"I'm going to tell you another secret, Tom." She dropped her voice to a whisper, "I'm careful here for Steve's sake, it's a small city, but when I travel for work, know what I do?"

"What?" her hand had slipped between her legs and a soft moan escaped me as she pulled the vibrator from where it had remained buried in her pussy the entire time we were talking.

"I go to bars and find hot young guys like you. Not snotty or cocky, but a little shy and nervous and I take them back to my hotel and fuck them all night long." She sighed and slipped the purple toy back into her pussy,

"Hmm, I let them suck my tits and my pussy and if they're good boys I suck their hard young cocks and let them fuck me as hard as they want to."

"Oh my God." I groaned, my hand drifting to my cock.

"Guys my age are no fun, Tom. They think it's all about them, but it's not is it?"

"No ma'am." I whispered.

"Ma'am? I like that." She cooed, "I do. So when I can I find myself a young stud and have a hell of a night. I keep thinking wouldn't it be nice to have one at home? One I could fuck whenever I needed it and who wouldn't say anything?"

"I wouldn't say anything!" I blurted, causing her to laugh.

"No, you wouldn't because Steve would be so upset if he found out you were fucking his mother." She giggled, "Or that she was sucking off his best friend. No, you would keep it nice and quiet wouldn't you?"

"I would." I nodded like an idiot.

"Yeah, you want to be my little boy toy, baby?" she was breathing hard and I noticed her fingers were moving faster on her nipple, "You want to play with these tits you've been staring at? You want to be where my little toy is right now?"

"Yes please."

"Hmm, please, I love that. See that's why you're the one I'm going to fuck Tommy." She told me, "I like that you have respect because you will respect me even when I'm on my knees sucking your cock won't you?"

"Yes ma'am!" I stood there unsure of what to do, should I touch her? Stalling I asked, "I was really the one you liked looking at you most?"

"Hmm-mm, why do you think only you got to see my red bikini?"

"Damn."

"Speaking of seeing things, you're seeing all of me honey and you're still dressed, that's not very fair." She pointed, "Strip."

"I..."

"Boy or man?" she rolled her eyes, then shrugged causing her tits to bounce, "Guess you'd rather just watch then."

My answer was to quickly strip my shirt off and kicking off my shoes yanked my shorts down, pushing them and my socks off.

"Oh, look at you," she licked her lips. "You did fill out didn't you?"

Karen reached up and fumbling with her hair sat up and let it fall down her back. As she did this my eyes never left her tits and hers were focused on the bulge in my boxers.

"Those too, honey, let's see that sweet young cock that you were going to waste blowing a load in your pants."

I hesitated for a second. But when her hands went back to her tits, I shoved them down causing my cock to spring free.

"Look at that!" Karen gazed hungrily at my exposed cock, "Hmm, is that all for me?"

"Yes ma'am." I told her, "I...oh!"

I moaned when she reached out and wrapped her long slender fingers around it.

"Damn that is so hard!" she whispered as she pumped it slowly.

I moaned again and watched her hand slide up and down the length of my cock. Her other hand went back between her legs and she moaned, "You're so much bigger than this toy; damn I'm going to enjoy letting you fuck me."

I tried to answer, but all that came out was a low groan when she leaned forward and started slapping my cock against her nipple.

"I like that," she said softly as she rubbed the head of my cock back and forth across her tit.

I was dripping and my cock was leaving a trail of sticky fluid around her nipple. Still holding my cock, Karen lifted her tit with her other hand and looking me in the eye lowered her head and sucked her own nipple into her mouth.

"Fuck." I whispered as her tongue teased around her nipple.

Her lips were now coated with my pre cum and she made a show if pulling her tongue back, taking a trail of it with her.

"Goddamn, that's hot."

"Bet I know what would be even better." Karen leaned forward, placed her lips just above my cock and blew lightly on the tip.

I moaned as just her hot breath caused my aching dick to twitch in her hand. Karen smiled and placing her lower lip against the tip of my cock slid it back and forth. A pathetic whimper escaped me and she smiled against my cock. Her other hand slid between my legs and cupped my balls as she slowly jerked me off.

"Hmm these balls feel nice and full," she gave them a gentle squeeze. "And all that was going to go in your pants." She sighed, "When there's a pretty mouth and pussy right here that it would feel so much better in."

Her tongue teased around the tip and it was all I could do to not thrust my hips and shove my cock in her mouth. As if sensing my thoughts she looked up at me,

"Good boy, holding back. Trust me, Tom, I'm not going to tease you. Be a good boy for me and you'll get these lips around your cock. Be a real good boy and it won't just be today."

Not trusting myself to speak I nodded and stood there with my knees trembling as she continued to tease her sticky lips across my dripping cock while working my shaft and balls with her hands. If she kept it up much longer I was going to pop right there. Once again seeming to know my thoughts she released my cock.

"But I think you owe me something first, Tom."

"Anything."

"Good attitude." She laughed, "See you interrupted me when I was ready to cum and I think you should take care of me."

She reached out and ran her long nails lightly down my stomach, "Remember honey, the woman always comes first. You do that and you'll get very good things in return, trust me." She pointed at the floor, "Get on your knees."

I did as she asked; sinking to my knees next to the tub and leaning back, Karen lifted her legs to where they were before, one along the edge of the tub and the other along the wall, her foot resting on the mirror. Taking my hand, Karen pulled it beneath the water and placed it around the vibrator.

"Work that into my pussy, nice and slow." She said, and then moaned as I pushed it inside her, "Hmm-mm just like that.

Karen sighed and let her head fall back against the cushion built into that end of the tub and began moaning softly each time I eased the toy into her. I went slowly as she had asked and stared down into the water, transfixed by the sight of the toy disappearing into her pink pussy.

"Haven't done this before, have you?"

"No." I said softly, moving the toy a little faster.

"That's nice, just like that, now all the way in." I buried the toy inside her and could feel the heat of her pussy against my hand even through the warm water. "Now put your thumb on my clit and rub it nice and easy and ohhh, yeah!"

Karen's moan caused my cock to jump as I placed my thumb on her hard clit and rubbed it in slow circles

"There's a button on the bottom of the toy." She said, her eyes half open and her lips parted "Turn it on."

I found the button with my index ginger and when I pushed it I could hear the vibrator hum even from inside her.

"Yes!" Karen moaned and thrust her hips into my hand. "Stroke that pussy, honey, make it purr!"

I was leaning over and Karen's heaving breasts were only inches away from me. I lowered my head, my lips parted, ready to suck that gorgeous pink nipple into my mouth. Instead Karen grabbed the back of my head and turning my face met my lips with her own. I groaned as her full soft lips pressed hard into mine and heard her moan in her throat as I eagerly returned her kiss.

Karen's tongue pushed against my lips and I parted them allowing her into my mouth. As her tongue slid across mine a feeling a surreal feeling came over me. I couldn't believe I was kneeling naked on the floor using a vibrator on Steve's mom while making out with her. Karen's fingers tightened in my hair and her tongue was swirling wildly in my mouth, running along my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

I pushed my tongue past hers and into her mouth and moaned when she closed her lips and gently sucked on it. I fought to keep my thumb moving slowly and managed to use my other fingers to start sliding the vibrator in and out a couple of inches. Karen let her head fall back onto the tub and I quickly fastened my lips to the soft skin of her neck.

"Oh that feels nice," she whispered, her hand run caressing my back, "That's it honey, take your time, be good to me and I'll be good to you!"

She proved her point by reaching over the tub and grabbing hold of my cock causing me to moan into her neck.

"This cock is going to feel so fucking good in my pussy!" she moaned as my lips continued to slide up and down her neck, "Your best friend's mom's a nasty little slut isn't she?"

I started to answer, but was cut off by Karen arching her back, pushing her tits up even higher and shoving my face into the right one, "Go ahead suck that tit!" She demanded.

I didn't need to be told twice. I eagerly took her nipple into my mouth and sucked hard before swirling my tongue around her hard nub. I slid my free hand over and played with her other nipple, rolling it between my fingers.

"You bad boy!" she gasped when I moved my thumb faster, "Hmm, my good little bad boy, damn you're taking care of me!"

I leaned over and sucked on her other nipple, eager to keep pleasing her. Karen had my cock in her hand, but was barely moving her hand, only lightly caressing my aching flesh. It was a tease, but probably for the best as I would most likely cum in no time if she really stroked it.

"Faster," she moaned, "Move your thumb faster!"

I pressed harder against her clit and could feel the toy vibrating inside her pussy. I buried it to the hilt and moved my thumb in faster circles.

"Fuck!" Karen cried out, bringing her leg down, splashing water over the two of us.

She slipped her other leg back in and clamped them around my hand. She crossed her ankles and she thrust her hips up and down into my hand. She was holding my face to her nipple and releasing my cock, grabbed my wrist, squeezing it hard and moving it back and forth, helping me to stroke her pussy. She was moaning loudly and I could see her face in the mirror. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she breathed heavily.

I squeezed her nipple harder and did the best I could to pump the toy into her with her legs closed. Karen was making little yelping noises and arching her back released a long drawn out moan, "Ohh...a little more, don't stop, honey! I...I'm right there, I....fuck yeah!"

Karen shocked me by releasing a long loud wail and her hips bucked wildly into my hand. She squealed again and again, crying out in pleasure as she came against my hand. I could feel her pussy pushing against the toy as it contracted in the throes of her orgasm and she pressed my face harder to her breast.

"Yes, oh yes!" she moaned as she thrashed in the tub causing more water to splash onto me.

Karen's body went limp and with a long sigh she opened her legs and whispered, "Take it out."

I pulled the toy from her pussy and from beneath the water. Still holding my wrist, Karen guided the toy to her face and looking me in the eye sucked it into her mouth. She bobbed her head, taking the toy all the way down to where I was holding it and slipping her tongue out along my hand.

"Holy shit." I moaned as I watched her work the toy with her amazing mouth.

She released it with a loud slurping sound and sliding her legs under her, got onto her knees in the tub.

"Well, honey you made me come nice and hard so how about you stand up and I'll show you what good boys get."

I practically jumped to my feet and moaned when she immediately grabbed my cock. On her knees she was the perfect height, her mouth just over my cock and as she held it she once again slapped it hard against her big soft tits.

Releasing my cock she grabbed her tits and wrapping them around it, moved up and down.

"Oh, damn." I moaned as I watched my cock slide between her full breasts

"You like titty fucking me, Tom?" She asked, "You like how your big hard dick looks between them?"

"Oh, yeah."

She stopped moving and said, "Go ahead, fuck them."

I moved my hips thrusting my cock between her tits and Karen added to the thrill by lowering her head and flicking her tongue out, giving my sensitive head a quick lick each time. I moaned each time her soft wet tongue caressed my swollen head and she smiled up at me through her now sticky lips, "You want my mouth don't you?"

"Yes, oh please."

"Yeah, you want your best friend's mother to suck your pretty cock?"

"I'd love her too." It dawned on me she kept mentioning she was my friend's mother and that it turned her on. That made the twinges of guilt I felt about Steve fade away. After all if she was fine with it why shouldn't I be?

"Ask."

"Please, Karen, please....please suck my cock!"

"My pleasure." She winked and releasing her tits, grabbed my cock and with no hesitation took me deep into her mouth.

I cried out in pleasure as my hard flesh was taken into her warm wet mouth. Karen held me there and shook her head back and forth, her tongue swirling around my shaft. I moaned loudly when she bobbed her head, slowly working her soft lips up and down the length of my cock. I started to reach for her head, but stopped. With a naughty giggle around my cock, Karen grabbed my hand and placed them in her hair.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers