Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers

I wrapped my fingers into her long blonde hair and pushed and pulled gently guiding her head along my throbbing dick. Karen sighed and I saw her eyes roll back as she continued to suck on me. I looked down her back; taking in her round ass and saw her hips were moving, grinding in circles. Blowing me was getting her hot and that caused my already excited cock to jump in her mouth.

Karen eased my cock from her mouth and pressing her tongue to my shaft ran it down one side of my cock and up the other. I shivered at the sensation of her firm wet tongue and could already feel my legs shaking.

Karen smiled up at me and sticking her tongue into the slit of my cock made a show of coming away with a sticky line. She made a show of sucking it back to the source and opening wide let a long glob of spit drip down my cock.

She quickly sucked me back into her mouth, making loud slurping sounds as she sucked her spit from my cock. God, she was fucking incredible! I'd never had a girl act like this. Then again that was the thing, they were girls. Karen was one hell of a woman and a pretty horny one at that.

She did little to disprove that last thought when she slipped my cock from her mouth and moaned "God I love sucking cock."

Once again she took me into her mouth, but this time opened wider and I cried out when she took me all the way down to my balls. Karen made a gagging sound and I could feel her warm spit drooling down my balls, but she kept me buried to the hilt in her throat. Karen's big blue eyes looked up into mine as she shook her head back and forth, causing me to moan. She opened her mouth wider and again made a loud wet gurgling sound.

My eyes rolled back and I released a long groan when I felt her tongue slide out and lick my balls. Karen eased back a couple of inches then took me down to my balls again. She bobbed her head slowly, each time taking me all the way.

When she did it was accompanied by another loud gagging sound and a wave of her spit flowing down my cock and balls. Karen's eyes were watering as she forced herself to continue to deep throat me, but was moaning and her hips were moving even faster.She released me from her mouth and a huge line of thick spit and precum hung from her chin and tongue.

"Oh, yeah," she started pumping my spit soaked cock. "Bet your prissy little girlfriend never sucked your cock like this.

"I...hell no." I breathed.

"I love gagging on a thick cock," she purred and lifting my cock and holding it to my stomach sucked my balls into her mouth.

"Oh, God, Karen!" I cried out as her tongue swirled around my aching balls.

She switched back and forth, sucking each ball gently into her mouth, and then made a show of licking up all the spit that had been dripping on them. Karen's eyes were glazed over with lust and she was making soft sounds of pleasure as she bathed my balls with her soft wet tongue. I was moaning like an idiot and my knees were trembling as she worked my balls while slowly jerking my cock.

Karen ran her tongue up my shaft and once again took me balls deep into her incredible mouth. This time she wasn't going all the way, but was bobbing her head much faster and stroking my cock, jerking me as she blew me. Her free hand found my balls and lightly ran her nails across them. I whimpered pathetically as my legs shook violently.

Karen stopped sucking and looking up at me, let my cock go and grabbing my hips pulled me into her mouth, then pushed me back. She stopped and taking her meaning I moved my hips back and forth, fucking her incredible mouth. Karen moaned and brought her hands back into play on my cock and balls while I face fucked her.

I was moaning continuously and fighting to hold back, trying to savor every moment of her hot wet mouth and soft tongue. Karen was moaning as loudly as I was and started bobbing her head in time with my hips, driving my cock deeper into her throat. I stared down at her and watched the mind blowing sight of my cock sliding in and out of Steve's mother's face and at that moment she took me down all the way down and gave my balls a squeeze.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled as my cock erupted into her mouth.

Karen squealed then made a sloppy gurgling noise as she continued to mover her head, milking my spurting cock. I had to fight not to pull her hair as my cock continued to fill her mouth with what felt like a huge load. Karen took me deep and I moaned at the sight of cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and around my balls.

Karen was making a mixture of moaning; gagging and gurgling noises that added even more pleasure to the act of cumming in her mouth and it was everything I could do not to cut loose and just ram my cock down her throat.

I moaned softly as Karen sucked hard on the tip of my cock, succeeding in milking a few more drops. When she was finished she eased my cock from her mouth then made a show of letting cum drool from her mouth and onto her tits.

As she had before, Karen brought her tits to her mouth and as I watched, licked them clean.

"Now that's how a real woman sucks cock." She told me.

"Oh, goddamn." Unable to help it I started to sink to my knees, but she stopped me by grabbing my still dripping cock.

"You can get on your knees, honey, but in the tub and right between my thighs; time for you to show me how bad you want my pretty pussy."

Karen sat back and putting her hands on the sides of the tub pushed herself up and easing back, sat on the large shelf in the corner. I stood there with my eyes wide and mouth watering as she lifted her legs and stretched them out along the edges of the tub so she was sitting there with her pussy wide open for me. When she reached down and slid her forgers through her moist pussy, my paralysis broke.

I stepped into the warm water and sinking to my knees between her legs, placed my hands on her bare wet thighs and leaning forward sucked on her nipple.

"Hmm, nice." She purred while I made a show of tonguing her pink nub. "Put your fingers inside me."

I slid my hand across her soft thigh and after rubbing two fingers through her soft wet lips, eased them inside her. I gasped at how hot, wet and tight her pussy was. Karen sighed and letting her head lean back against the wall said, "Go ahead, fuck me with them."

I worked my fingers in and out then placed my thumb on her clit as she had before. She moaned loudly and arched her back forcing more of her tit into my mouth, but a moment later whispered, "Your thumb feels nice, but its not what I want, honey. What I want, what I need is that good looking face and those big brown eyes looking up at me while you suck on my clit.

I wasn't going to argue with her that was for sure! I slid back further, enjoying the sensation of the still warm water on my cock and lower body. I kissed her stomach, teasing with my tongue and driving myself crazy with anticipation knowing I was seconds away from tasting her. I slid my tongue through her damp blonde pubic hair and spreading her open gently with my free hand gave her clit a soft kiss.

Karen's hips twitched and she let out a sharp breath when I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

"That's, baby, suck that clit, oh, just like that!"

I'd started sucking her hard button in and out of my mouth while thrusting my fingers and could feel her thigh trembling against my shoulder. I eased my fingers from her pussy and she made a sound of protest, but that quickly turned into a squeal of delight when I slid my tongue through the wet folds of her pussy and plunged it inside her.

"Fuck yes!" She cried out when I moved my tongue around her hot little box.

Karen grabbed my hair and moved my head back and forth. Taking the hint, I kept my tongue rigid and thrust it in and out, tongue fucking her. I teased her clit with my thumb while I probed her pussy and her fingers tightened in my hair. I sucked hard causing her to gasp and a moan to escape me as I received a mouthful of her sticky sweet juices.

I inhaled deeply and my eyes rolled back at the scent of her. I slid my tongue out and started licking her pussy up and down, pressing my tongue hard against her wet flesh. Karen shivered each time my tongue made contact with her excited clit then whimpered when I took it away. She released my hair and I looked up to see she was playing with her nipples.

My cock stiffened beneath the water and as I slipped my fingers back into her pussy I realized that as soon as she came my cock would replace my fingers and I would be fucking her! Fucking Steve's mom! The thought should have caused me to feel bad, but instead my now fully erect cock began throbbing as if I hadn't just come a few minutes ago.

Karen was sighing softly and her hips were now rocking into my fingers, shoving them deeper inside her hot pussy. I swirled my tongue around her clit and pressing my finger along side of it held it as licked up and down, catching the top and bottom of it with each flick of my tongue.

"Oh, fuck honey!" she groaned, "Look at you, eating my pussy! You're pretty damn good at that!" she laughed, "Better than your little slut deserved! Well I'll take good care of you, Tommy, you lick my pussy like this and fuck me real good with that cock and I'll let you have it anytime you want it!"

Hot damn! My fingers started thrusting harder and I moved my tongue as quickly as I could.

"Oh, someone wants me to come, don't they" She moaned, "You want this pussy, baby, you want it bad, don't you?"

"Hmm-mm" I agreed as I sucked her clit into my mouth and taking a chance, eased a third finger insider her, stretching her warm wet pussy around them.

"Ohh, yeah!" She purred, "You getting me ready for that big thick cock, honey? I know I'm ready for it! But you better keep sucking if you want it because you can't fuck me until I come!"

I went back to licking as hard as I could and was now shoving my fingers in until my knuckles touched her pussy. Karen was making those yelping sounds again and her legs were shaking against me.

"Yeah, make me cum! Get that pussy even hotter and wetter for that hard young dick! Keep licking honey, please keep licking!"

Her saying please sent a thrill through me and I started licking then sucking her clit. Karen whimpered and ground her hips into my face. Lifting her legs she put her soft wet feet on my shoulders and used them to push herself up and down, sliding her pussy across my face.

I moved my head with her, keeping my tongue affixed to her clit and she started moaning louder. Her toes curled into my shoulders and she was now pulling her nipples to the point it looked painful.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She kept yelping, "Oh, right there, oh, Tommy! Oh, I'm going to come in your face honey, right in that pretty young...oh fuck yeah!"

Karen screamed so loud it echoed in the bathroom and I gasped when she clamped her thighs around my head. She bucked her hips hard into my face, shoving her convulsing pussy into my still flickering tongue. She was pushing hard on my shoulders, using her feet to lift her ass higher as she squirmed and writhed from her orgasm.

Karen's pussy contracted around my fingers and my cock ached with the desire to feel that hot flesh wrapped around it. Karen released a long loud moan then with a sigh opened her legs, but left her feet on my shoulders.

"Damn, I came fucking hard!" She laughed, "If I knew you could do that, I'd have fucked you a couple of years ago!"

I leaned back on my knees, licking my fingers and staring at her glistening pussy. My cock was partially visible, rising from the water and seeing it, Karen said, "Look at that cock, ready to go again, youth and enthusiasm! Now slide up here."

I rose up on my knees and was thrilled to see my cock level with her pussy. I eased closer and gasped when Karen reached down and grabbed my cock. I moaned when she stroked it then rubbed it up and down her wet slit.

"So hard!" she cooed, "You want this big cock in my tight little pussy, baby?"

"Please don't tease," I begged. I'd already cum, but licking her pussy and now having my cock right there against her hot pussy had my entire body trembling with excitement.

Karen pushed my cock down to the entrance of her pussy and I cried out in surprise when, with a thrust of her hips, she drove me inside her. I moaned loudly at the hot wet heat of her pussy and moved my hips, slowly sliding in and out of her.

"Fuck me!" she demanded, "I'm not a girlfriend, Tom, you don't have to play nice with me, this woman needs to get fucked!"

She shoved her hips into me again for emphasis and I began fucking her harder. She moaned in appreciation and reaching between her legs, spread her pussy lips open.

"Look at that long hard cock fucking me." She groaned, "God, that looks and feels so fucking good!"

Damn straight it looked good! My cock was glistening from her sopping slit and I watched transfixed as the length of my shaft buried itself deep inside her.

"Harder, baby, harder!" She moaned, while bringing her hands to her nipples again.

My gaze switched to her breasts, watching her stroke her nipples. They were bouncing as I fucked her and I tried to go harder to make them move even more.

"Come on, baby!" she told me, "You can do better than that! You've wanted this pussy haven't you?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Then fucking show me! Shit, if I wanted it this easy I could find some guy my age, let's go honey, show me how hard you can fuck me!"

Remembering a movie I saw I grabbed her ankles and lifting her feet up so the backs of her thighs were against my chest I leaned forward, bending her legs back and driving my cock down into her.

"Fuck yeah!" She cried, "Goddamn that's deep!"

I fucked her as hard as I could and putting my hands out braced them on the wall over her head so I could fuck her even harder. Karen was yelping with every thrust and lowering my head, I caught her nipple in my mouth.

"Yes! Oh, this is what I need!" she moaned as her hands slipped around my back and began running her nails lightly across it.

I kept pounding away on her, loving the way her feet were just about over her head. Karen was bent like a pretzel against the wall and loving every minute of it. Yelping and squealing every time I slammed into her.

"Oh Honey!" she cried, "That feels so good!" she moaned then said, "Stop and stand up!"

I hesitated and she repeated, "Stand up!" with a nasty smile she said, "I want you to fuck me up against the wall!"

On that note I slid from inside her and stood up in the knee deep water. I took Karen by the hand and pulled her to her feet. She quickly wrapped her arms around me and all but attacked my lips with hard kiss. As her tongue drove into my mouth she turned us to the side so her back was to the wall. Karen grabbed my cock and I moaned into her mouth as she pumped it.

Leaning against the wall, she lifted her leg and hooking it around my hips shoved my cock up into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" She moaned as I drove my hips into her, "That's better, nice and hard!"

I slammed her harder and again she sought my lips. As we shared a deep tongue filled kiss I pressed her against the wall groaning at not just the feeling of her pussy, but her hard nipples pushing into my chest and the fact I was banging her like this.

Karen broke the kiss and pushed my shoulders, "Step back," she winked, "Show you how taking Yoga classes is for more than staying in shape."

I had no idea what she meant, but she sure as hell hadn't steered me wrong so far! With a wink, Karen lifted her leg straight up so that her foot was resting over my shoulder. She pulled me forward so that her leg was now pinned between us and cried out when my cock slipped inside her wide open pussy.

"Goddamn!" I moaned as I resumed fucking her fast and hard.

Karen let her head lean back against the wall and was crying out repeatedly as my cock penetrated her pussy deeper than before.

"Look!" she turned her head to the right.

I followed her gaze and gasped at the sight of the two of us in the mirror. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her as well as her body pinned to the wall. I started fucking her even harder and seeing her foot next to my face, took her toes into my mouth.

"Ohhh, I like that!" she sighed as I swirled my tongue between her toes while still hammering away at her.

Karen had her arms around me, holding me tightly to her and was now shoving her hips at me as much as her position would allow. I couldn't believe we were fucking! Never mind in a straight out of porn position like this. I continued to watch my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy and stated breathing harder and moaning each time I sank deep into her warm heat.

"Not yet!" she moaned. "Don't come yet! I need you to really give it to me!"

Really give it to her? Damn she was wild! Karen pushed me back again and this time when I moved away from her she turned around, put her hands against the wall and pushed her ass out at me.

"Go ahead and take me!" She cried out, looking over her shoulder, her eyes wild with lust, "Fuck me doggy baby! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

I grabbed her ample hips and drove my cock inside her with one long thrust. Karen squealed when I began pounding away on her pussy and spreading her cheeks I watched my cock plunder her amazing pussy.

Karen spread her legs wider and pushed back sliding further down the wall so she was bent over further. Her hands were flat against the wall and as good as it felt, I wanted her back against the wall as she had been.

I grabbed her breasts and pulling her back towards me, pushed her forward so her tits were pressed against the wall. I pressed up against her and continued fucking her while kissing her back.

"Ohh bad boy!" she cried out, "You like me like this don't you!"

"Yes," I breathed in her ear, "God you're so fucking hot!"

"Hmm, flattery will get you...right where you are!" she laughed then yelped as I slammed my cock back inside her.

She turned her head and placing her cheek against the wall faced the mirror. I followed her gaze once more and felt my cock jump at the sight of me pinning her face first to the wall. My cock was visible sliding in and out between her round ass cheeks and her mouth was wide open as she yelped and squealed. My heart was pounding and I was breathing hard through my mouth as I fucked my best friend's mother harder than anyone I'd ever fucked before.

My legs were starting to shake again and I was making soft whimpering sounds as I tore into her hot mature pussy. Karen pushed against the wall and moaned, "Let me bend over, baby! I want you to fuck me nice and deep!"

I stepped back so she was now bent completely over, bracing herself against the wall and squeezing her hips resumed fucking her. Karen yelped and moaned my name as I pounded away on her and as much as I wanted to keep going I could feel my cock twitching and the come racing through it.

I moaned loudly and gave her several more savage thrusts. I was prepared to cum all over her ass and her back, but when I began moaning at the point of no return she called out, "Hold it baby!"

I pulled my cock out and gasped as I grabbed it around the base, holding my come back. Karen spun around to face me and dropping to her knees, held her big tits up for me. I released my cock along with a loud cry as it exploded sending a long thick spurt of come across bother her amazing breasts.

I pumped my cock furiously moaning as I sprayed both her tits. Considering I'd already come there was quite a bit spurting from me and I did the best I could to paint her tits. When my cock was spent, Karen grabbed it and caused me to cry out when she took it into her mouth and sucking hard milked a couple of more drops from me.

"Hmm," she purred and sliding her finger through the cum on her chest scooped some up and sucked her fingers into her mouth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers