Milf Tails: Housewarming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,184 Followers

*****

I opened the back door to find Allison waiting for me.

"Why thank you," she said as I stood to the side, letting her into the hallway.

I closed the door behind her and pointed, "It's up the...okay." I trailed off as Allison started up the stairs towards the second floor.

I followed her, but slowly, staying a few stairs behind her to stare at her incredible ass.

As she moved up ahead of me I could see up the already short skirt and was rewarded with a couple of quick flashes of the cheeks of her ass. Allison reached the landing and stepped aside so I could unlock the door and hold it open for her.

"Hmm, thank you again, good to see you know the lady comes first."

I closed the door behind her and faced it for a moment, looking down at the prominent bulge in my pants and hoping to hell she wouldn't notice.

"This is cute." She looked around the small living room, "Plenty of room for a single guy." She walked through the room and ran her hand along the top of the large plush sofa I'd picked up for fifty bucks at a used furniture store to replace the ratty one Mitch had up here. "This is nice; bet it would be fun to fuck on."

"Damn Allison, I think..."

"Stop." She turned to face me, waving one slender finger back and forth.

"Stop what?"

"Stop thinking." She grinned, "Christ if I wanted thinking I'd date someone from work, what I want is not to think, what I want is fun. Don't you like fun?"

"Well, sure."

"Then relax and have some." She looked to her right into the kitchen.

"That's..."

"I know what it is and it's not what I came up here to see." She looked around and spotting the door that led to the bedroom walked towards it, "I came to see the best part of the place."

I followed her as she opened the door and turning the light on, exclaimed, "Oh, look at that big brand new bed!" she started to walk in, but stopped, "Nice carpet, can't put any holes in it."

Allison leaned over and lifting her legs one at a time removed her stiletto heels and dropped them on the floor. Her breasts just about fell out of her shirt and my semi hard cock began to expand as she straightened and walked into the room, "Hey a dimmer switch!"

She turned the knob lowering the bright light to a soft glow, "How sexy."

She walked up to the bed and stopped just in front of it. She was facing the mirror across from it and smiled at me.

"Come on in, Danny, it's your room after all."

I approached her from behind and started to come around, but she said, "Stand there behind me."

I stood behind her, and looking in the mirror she sighed, "Closer Danny, come right up behind me, like we were dancing."

My heart pounding in my chest, I stood directly behind her, close enough that my face was over her shoulder.

Allison put her hands up, "Reach around me and give me your hands."

I did as she asked and taking my hands, Allison pulled them until they were at her stomach and I was holding her around her waist. Keeping her hands over mine, she started to sway back and forth as if to music, then without warning ground her ass back into my crotch.

"Ohh," she purred, "You're not as sweet as I thought are you?"

"I'm sorry." I made to pull away, but she not only held my hands to her stomach, but ground her ass harder into me.

"That's okay because I don't want you to be sweet to me tonight." She smiled into the mirror, "I know I don't want to be sweet to you."

"You...you...oh." I moaned as she worked her hips in a circular motion, rubbing her ass into my now rock hard cock.

"You like that, baby? You like me rubbing up on the nice big dick of yours?"

"I...yes." I admitted just before another moan slipped from me as she moved her hips faster.

"There you go, that's a good boy, being honest with me." She released a long sigh as she moved her ass against me, "See here's how the rest of the night is going to go. You are not going to get nervous or wonder if this is okay or wonder if I am kidding you, okay?"

"O...okay." I gasped when she lifted my hands and placed them over her tits.

"What you're going to do is fuck me the way you've always wanted to fuck me and I am going to fuck you just like I fuck all those other young boys I enjoy. But you'll be more fun because I know you've wanted me for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes." I answered more quickly this time as I squeezed her large firm breasts. Damn they felt good.

"Good answer. But I mean it; you fuck me like you would fuck any other girl, except of course I'm a woman and one you've lusted for so maybe you will fuck me even better! But I want no holding back, no being too polite; I want you to fuck me. Know why?"

"Because you like young guys?" I asked, my breathing picking up as I felt her hard nipples pressing into my palms through the material of her shirt and bra.

"Well there's that," she laughed, "But because this is your housewarming present I told you about. I mean what says good luck with your new place like a good hard fuck?"

Raising her arms up she asked, "Well go on, start unwrapping your present."

My hands trembling with excitement and my cock throbbing I worked my fingers under her top and slowly pulled it up over head. I continued upwards until it was over her arms and tossed it to the side. I watched her long blonde hair cascade down her smooth back and looking in the mirror took in the sight of her beautiful breasts now contained only by her bra. The cups of the bra were transparent black lace and I could see her pink nipples clearly in the mirror.

"Just the shirt?" she asked, "Keep going, you know you want to see them."

My fingers were shaking to the point it took me several tries to get the bra unclasped and I saw her smiling in the mirror at me.

"Take your time, baby," she purred, "I'm not going anywhere, we have all night."

I slid the straps of the bra down her shoulders and pulled it from her breasts. I frowned when her hands immediately replaced the bra, concealing her breasts.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"I said its not a race honey and I'm not an eager young girl, pay some attention to me, you haven't even kissed me yet, here" she leaned her head to one side, exposing the creamy skin of her neck, "How about some attention?"

She didn't have to ask twice. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I lowered my head and kissed her neck. She sighed as I gently sucked on the soft skin just below her ear and moved her ass back and forth against my throbbing cock.

"Hmm, that's nice" she whispered, "Nice and slow, for now anyway, take your time and enjoy your present."

Allison leaned back into me and purred contentedly as I ran my lips along the length of her neck. I ran my tongue back up to her ear and she giggled when I playfully nibbled her earlobe. I switched sides and she moved her head, allowing me access to the other side of her neck. Her ass was working in slow circles and my cock was dripping to the point there was a sticky wet spot on my thigh.

Allison opened her eyes and seeing me looking said, "Ask."

"Ask?" I murmured as I teased her neck with the tip of my tongue.

She hefted her breasts, "Tell me what you want."

"Allison, can I see your tits?"

"Oh, I like that!" she laughed, "No hesitation at all!"

She slid her hands down and my cock jumped at the sight of her now holding her large breasts up for me. They were even better than I imagined. Large and round with light pink nipples that were hard and pointing at me in the mirror. Allison ran her thumbs across her nipples, "You want to play with them, baby? You want to play with the tits you've jerked off to?"

"Hell yeah," I breathed.

"Naughty boy!" she giggled while teasing her red nails around her swollen pink flesh. "But then again, I like naughty boys!"

She released her tits and sliding my hand up before she could tease again, I cupped her large breasts and gave them a squeeze. They were soft, yet firm at the same time and as I slid my hands across them she moaned softly as when her nipples pressed into my palms.

I looked into the mirror watching myself fondle her beautiful tits and holding them up, stroked her pink nipples with my thumbs as she had. Still keeping my eyes on our reflection, I went back to softly kissing her neck while I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"That is so nice," she sighed, "But I think you should stop and unwrap the rest of your present."

"But they feel so good!" I said in her ear, "Damn, I want to suck on them!"

"And you will honey, and it won't just be my tits you'll be sucking," she laughed, "And you won't be the only one sucking, but for now?" she eased my hands form her breasts and stepping forward reached back and unzipped her skirt, "Go ahead, Danny, be a good boy and help a woman out," she laughed, "Of her clothes."

With no hesitation, I dropped to my knees behind her and grabbing the sides of the skirt pulled it down over her hips. My eyes widened and I licked my lips as more and more of her smooth round flesh was revealed and with a gasp I realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath, not even a thong.

"Oh, my god," I whispered at the sight of Allison's ass in my face.

"That's right, Danny I sat right there on that stool in front of you like with nothing on, know why? Because I wanted to show you what dirty girl I am. I go out to the clubs like that, my pussy dripping just waiting for some young stud to give me what I need." She shoved her ass back into my face, "You going to give me what I...Oh fuck!"

Heading her words that she didn't want me to hold back, I grabbed the cheek of her ass and squeezing hard, spread them open and plunged my face into her ass.

"Yes!" Allison moaned as I kissed the insides of her cheeks, working my lips back and forth as I buried my face in her warm flesh. "Look at you, you bad boy!"

Allison leaned over the bed, pushing her ass into my eager mouth. I pulled my head back to admire the view and was confronted with the sight of my best friend's mother's smooth pink pussy. Just above it, and equally was enticing was her pink rosebud and unable to control myself I leaned forward and plunged my tongue into her asshole.

"Fuck!" she squealed, "Oh, Danny, you are a bad boy!" she moaned as I pushed my tongue into her puckered hole, "That's it baby, tongue that ass!"

I spread her open even further, squeezing her firm cheeks while swirling my tongue around the edges of her ass. Allison groaned softly and wiggled her ass in my face and my cock throbbed painfully in my jeans. I'd always wanted to lick a girl's ass, but the girls I'd been with didn't seem like they would be into it. But Allison was no girl; this was a woman and not just any woman, but my friend's mom.

That thought should have made me feel bad, but the fact Allison had known me since I was a kid and now wanted me as a man sent my tongue plunging as deep into her ass as I could manage. As hot as it was to tongue her ass I could feel her wet pussy pressing against my chin and after teasing the tip of my tongue around her ass once more, I slid my tongue out and briefly licked the small area of skin between her holes.

I was preparing to slip my tongue into her hot wet slit, when she eased a few inches away from me.

"Hmm-mm, no tasting yet, my little bad boy, at least not my pussy. How about you go back to my ass and slip a finger inside?"

As she spoke, Allison moved her feet, spreading her legs wider for me giving me a full view of her pussy. I could see her pink skin glistening from how wet she was and longed to bury my face in the soft folds of her flesh. But I was more than willing to let her call the shots and trust she was going to give me everything she'd promised and let's face it, putting my tongue back in her ass certainly wasn't a bad thing.

Using my left hand to spread her cheek open to keep rimming her, I ran my right up along the soft inside of her thigh. The edge of my hand rubbed up against her sopping pussy and Allison moaned softly and moved her hips, sliding her wet flesh along my hand.

"Hmm, you think I'm wet now, wait until you make me cum for you!" she ground her pussy against my hand and whispered, "Inside, baby."

I eased two fingers inside her pussy and was amazed at how hot and tight she was. I shoved them in all the way and Allison moaned and thrust her hips, driving my fingers deeper.

"In and out," she groaned, "Nice and slow."

I worked my fingers back and forth as I resumed tonguing her asshole and began shifted on my knees to try to find some relief for my throbbing cock which was straining to be released. Allison was working her hips in time with my fingers, thrusting them hard into them, then pulling away. She moaned softly each time my fingers buried themselves within her and her pussy was making wet sucking sounds as my fingers withdrew.

Pushing my tongue into her ass, I found her hard clit with my thumb and she cried out, "Oh, right there! Hmm you know what you're doing don't you, my little bad boy?"

Her cry sent a thrill through my cock as did her words. Truth was I'd only been with a couple of girls and a lot of what I was going by were things I'd seen in porn, but they seemed to be working and Allison herself was coming across as an overheated porn star herself, so why not? I moved my fingers faster, plunging harder into the wet heat of her pussy and worked my thumb in slow circles around her clit.

"Oh, Danny!" Allison moaned, "That feels so fucking good!" she drove her hips hard into my fingers and yelped, "You're going to make me cum so hard and then I am going to take good care of you!"

That caused my thumb to move faster and Allison responded by moving her hips in circles, following my thumb and pushing back into my touch. My tongue was licking around her asshole and the fact that was getting her as hot as me touching her pussy made me wonder what else I might be able to get away with putting there later.

My attention returned to Allison who was making sharp little gasping noises. I moaned when her pussy clenched around my fingers, each time she gasped and imagined that happening around my cock.

"Faster." She implored me, "Move your thumb faster and lick my ass!" she released a long drawn out moan and her thighs trembled against my arms. "Yes, oh a little more honey! Keep going, Danny! You make me cum, you know what I am going to do? I am going to suck that nice young cock of yours! I'm going to take it in my mouth until you fucking cum down my throat and...oh fuck!"

Allison squealed loudly as she drove down on my fingers and her pussy contracted around them. She began yelping and squirming, working her hips and shoving her ass into my flickering tongue. I shoved it deep into her sweet ass and pushed hard with my thumb, moving it as fast as I could. Allison was whimpering and squealing as her hot pussy pulsed around my thrusting fingers.

Even as I continued licking and fingering, my mind was racing; I couldn't believe I was on my knees with Allison not only naked, but with her ass in my face and her pussy squirting around my fingers. This was something straight out of a wet dream, but the taste of her ass and the feeling of her hot flesh sucking my fingers into it told me this was really happening. Could life get any better right now?

Apparently it was about to as releasing a long sigh, Allison straightened up and turning around jumped on the bed.

"Oh, baby, I came so hard!" she stretched out on my bed and asked, "So how do I look on your new bed, Danny?"

"Incredible," I said softly and stood up, my eyes locked on the amazing sight of Allison in my bed.

My hungry gaze worked up and down the length of her spectacular body, taking in her perfect tits, long legs and her pink pussy which was now in full view as she spread her legs open.

"Happy Housewarming." She giggled, then rolling over onto her stomach so she was propped up on her elbows at the foot of the bed, beckoned me with her finger, "Come over here, Danny, it's time for me to give you a present."

I quickly came around to the foot of the bed and stood in front of her.

"Naked, honey, let's see that hot young body of yours."

I didn't have to be told twice! After quickly peeling my shirt off, I kicked my shoes off and stepping on one foot with the other slipped my socks off as I unsnapped my jeans. Allison smiled up at me and reaching out, ran her hand up and down my chest and stomach as I pulled my jeans down.

"Look at this hard young body. Oh and I do mean hard!" she added as I was now standing there in my boxers, my cock standing at attention.

Allison grabbed my cock through my underwear and squeezing it, moaned, "Oh that is so hard!" she stroked it several times, causing me to moan and asked, "You like your best friend's mom stroking your big dick Danny?"

"Oh, yeah." I managed to say as she placed her other hand between my legs and teased my balls through my underwear.

"Bet you want more than that, don't you? Bet you want to see his mom take this nice cock in her mouth, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then get rid of these shorts and let me see it!"

I pushed my underwear down over my hips and my aching cock sprang free.

"Oh, yes!" Allison purred grabbing it and pumping it in her fist. "I knew you'd have a nice big cock!"

All I could do was moan as her soft hand caressed my hard cock. Her other hand once again found my balls and cupping them gave them a gentle squeeze as she jerked my cock. Allison had bent her legs at the knees and was playfully kicking her feet back and forth as she played with me. Her ass looked amazing and her tits were pressing into my bed as she rested on her elbows and stroked me.

But best of all was her face and more importantly her full red lips, inches from my dripping cock.

"Tell me what you want and don't be shy." She said, licking her lips.

"Allison I want you to suck my cock." I told her.

"This cock?" she squeezed it and leaning forward flicked her tongue across the tip.

"Please don't tease." I whimpered.

"Tease?" she shook her head. "Not this time, next time I'll tease you and take my time, but this time?" she winked at me "I'm going to suck you off nice and hard, make you give me a nice big load then let you lick my pretty pussy, how's that sound?"

"It sounds, Oh, shit!"

I cried out, when opening wide, Allison took me deep into her amazing mouth. I gasped as she opened wider and kept going until the entire length of my cock was in her hot mouth and I could feel her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft.

"Hmm" she moaned around my cock, then, her blue eyes locked on mine, she slipped her tongue out and I gasped when she licked my balls with my cock buried in her throat.

"Goddamn." I moaned as I put my hands on her shoulders.

Allison grabbed my wrists and moving my hands put them on her head. I wrapped them into her long blonde hair, moving it so I could see the show and what a show it was! Allison slowly worked her mouth back up my cock and released it with a loud slurping sound. There was a long trail of spit from the tip of my cock to her mouth and she quickly slurped it back up and took just the tip of my cock between her lips.

She sucked hard and I groaned at the feeling of the precum being sucked from my cock. Allison's eyes rolled back and she moaned as she began bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. I clenched my fingers in her soft hair and moaned as much from the sight of my cock sliding between her red lips as how damn good it felt.

Allison's tongue was pressed tightly to my shaft as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth and she had her hands on my thighs, using just her talented mouth on me. Allison took me all the way and shook her head back and forth causing me to groan and thrust my hips. She sighed in pleasure as my cock pushed deeper into her mouth and began to bob her head faster. She pulled on my thighs and taking the hint I started moving my hips, into her mouth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,184 Followers