Milf Tails: Let's Make a Deal!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers

"I promised to suck your cock, didn't I, honey?"

"You did." I whispered my body trembling with excitement as she tugged my jeans down over my hips.

"This cock right here?" She purred and I moaned when she reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock. "This nice big, thick, young cock?"

"That's the one." I managed to say while she slowly pumped it.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to enjoy this as much as you are."

"I don't think so." I said and blushed when she laughed.

"Aw, aren't you cute?" She continued swaying side to side as she pumped my cock, "Look at you getting all red."

"Sorry."

"Oh, honey, you have nothing to be sorry about, trust me." She squeezed my cock for emphasis and I whimpered like an idiot. "This is one fine cock, how about you sit down and get comfortable?"

She gave me a gentle push and stepping back I sat down in one of the chairs she was blowing me for.

"But first, I thought you wanted these?" Stepping between my legs, Jasmine shoved her huge tits in my face.

I certainly couldn't pretend to be offended as my hands immediately cupped them and I was amazed at how heavy they were. Damn, no girl I'd fooled around with at school had tits like these!

"Hmm, that's it." She sighed, the sound causing my cock to twitch in her hand. "Play with those tits, after all, we made a deal, didn't we?"

I couldn't answer because she had pushed her nipple against my lips and I eagerly opened wide to suck on it. Jasmine moaned when I licked her hard pink nub and I made a similar sound as she continued to slowly pump my throbbing cock.

"Yes, so nice." She said softly, when I turned my head and sucked her other nipples while rubbing the other with my fingers. "That feels so good, but shouldn't I be the one sucking right now?"

She sank to her knees and pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees. I groaned when she wrapped her big soft tits around my cock and moved up and down, sliding my now dripping cock between them.

"Go ahead," she stopped moving, "Fuck my big titties."

I didn't have to be told twice; moving my hips I pumped my cock through her breasts and gasped when she lowered her head and flicked her tongue across the tip. Next time it appeared from her creamy flesh she pressed her lips briefly to it and giggled when I lifted my hips higher, trying to push it into her mouth.

"Hmm, you looking for something, baby?" She asked, playfully wagging her tongue at me.

"I want what you promised." I said, and then added, "Please?"

"You don't have to say please, honey, this is my part of the deal. But this cock is so nice; I just wanted to play a little."

She let her tits go and grabbing the base of my cock caused me to moan when she pressed it to the side of her face. She pushed harder and precum oozed down her cheek. Jasmine worked the head of my dick along her soft skin and my heart was pounding in anticipation when slid it across her red lips.

She moved her head and I moaned in both pleasure and frustration as she worked it across her other cheek.

"Just taking my time, loving this young cock." She smiled up at me, "I said the best blow job ever, didn't I?"

I nodded; my eyes wide and my breathing coming faster when she opened her mouth and hovered just over my oozing tip. She gave it a quick lick then moved her head side to side showing off the trail of pre cum still connected to my cock.

She slurped it noisily back to its source and pressing her lips to the tip, slid her mouth over it. I moaned as she held the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth. Jasmine's tongue worked along the sensitive underside of it and I released a long groan as she teased me.

She slipped her lips from the tip, but keeping them pressed to my cock slid them down the length of my shaft. She moved her head up and down sliding my hard flesh between her soft lips and I noticed her red lipstick smearing along my cock. Fuck this was better than the damn movies!

Jasmine worked the other side of my cock with her lips and elicited another moan from me when she cupped my balls while she worked me with her lips. My eyes had been zeroed in on the captivating sight of her mouth on my cock and I took a moment to look past her lips.

Her tits were pressing against my thighs and her long red hair was fanned across them. My eyes traveled down the smooth white skin of her back and down to the sweet curve of her scantily clad ass. The heels were within my view and the shoes still being on really made this seem like a damn dirty story.

But her wet lips on my cock and her hand caressing my balls told me this was pretty damn real. It became even more real when Jasmine reached the tip of my cock and this time opened wide and took me deep into her mouth.

I cried out in surprised pleasure as my cock was engulfed by her hot wet mouth, and she giggled around it at my reaction. Her blue eyes locked onto mine and with a wink she opened wider and easily worked her lips down to the base of my shaft.

"Goddamn!" I gasped when her tongue slipped out and caressed my balls while she held me buried in her throat.

Jasmine shook her head back and forth and I moaned again. I was trying to hold it back and not seem like a damn horny kid, but that's pretty much what I was to her and I'd never had a woman take me deep like that. Then again until now I'd never had a woman like this, just girls my age.

Jasmine worked her mouth slowly back up to the tip, her tongue working back and forth along my shaft as she made me feel every inch of her mouth's journey. She released it with a wet sucking sound, then made me moan like an idiot again when she pushed my cock against my stomach and sucked my balls into her mouth.

"Oh, God." I moaned as she bathed my balls with her soft pink tongue, "Jesus that feels good!"

"I'd be doing it wrong if it didn't." She giggled and then proceeded to suck both my balls into her mouth while slowly pumping me.

She returned her attention to my cock and to my surprise, pulled it towards her, and holding her mouth over it let a long trail of pre cum laced drool drip out onto it. I stared at the thick sticky white trail then groaned when she nosily slurped it from me.

Jasmine took me back into her mouth and this time bobbed her head in a slow rhythm. She had her mouth opened wide and each time she slid her mouth over my cock she let long trails of spit ooze down my shaft then sucked it up.

"Hmm," She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she worked her head up and down, gobbling my cock and making wet sloppy sounds each time she did.

Releasing her nipple in fear I would get too excited and pinch it, I ran my hands along the soft skin of her back, then up through her long hair. I held my hand to the back of her head, and looking up at me with those baby blue eyes; she winked and purred, "Hmm-hmm" around me.

I moved my hand in time with her head, guiding her mouth along my shaft. My cock was glistening from her mouth and covered in the red of her lipstick and Christ this couldn't look or feel any better.

As if to prove me wrong, Jasmine bobbed her head faster and used her hand along my wet shaft, her two fingers around my cock, following her lips, jerking me off as she blew me. I leaned back in the chair and breathed through my mouth as I watched this smoking hot cougar suck and slobber on my cock.

I couldn't believe she was doing this for a damn deal on some old furniture, but in a sleazy way it just made this hotter. Another dirty little thing making this even better was the silver wedding band on the hand she had wrapped around my cock.

She'd said her husband knew she did things like this, God that was nasty, but so fucking sexy. I'd heard of the expression 'hot wife' but never thought I'd meet one. Jasmine was a goddamn living, breathing and sucking dirty story brought to life.

Jasmine moved her head even faster and I released a long moan as her fingers kneaded my balls as she gave me what she promised, the best blow job of my life. In fact the blow job was a little too good, as much to my chagrin my balls had tightened, my thighs were trembling and my aching cock was twitching in her mouth each time she took me down into her sweet mouth.

"Oh. shit." I moaned

"Hmmm." She cooed around my cock while now taking me all the way down to my balls with each bob of her head.

Her eyes were rolled back and she was moaning as she continued to suck my cock like a porn star. I noticed her hips moving and she was rubbing her nipples into my thighs. Either Jasmine was putting on a good show to add to our deal or she was really getting into sucking me.

I fought to hold back, trying to enjoy as much of her amazing mouth as I could, but even as I tried I was now thinking about cumming and where I wanted to. She said she would take it in her mouth, swallow it. Did I want that or did I want to see it? Jack it off all over her pretty face and those huge tits and...

"Oh." I gasped as my cock jerked in her mouth and my hips moved of their own accord, "Oh, just like that."" I moaned, "Please don't stop."

Jasmine stopped moving her head.

"No," I groaned, "Keep going, you said..."

I stopped when she slid her mouth from my cock and a long thick trail of spit oozed down her chin and onto her tits.

"I know what I promised." She sat back on her knees and looked up at me.

I noticed she was breathing hard, her huge tits heaving up and down. Her fair skin was flushed and her nipples hard.

"Well," I wasn't sure what to say, "We made a deal!" I was practically whining, but didn't care; damn I'd been so close!

"We do, but you know what, baby?" She squeezed my cock, "Sucking this beautiful cock has gotten me really horny and I was thinking maybe we can make another deal."

"What kind of...oh." I sighed as she slid her fingers gently up and down my cock.

"How would you like to lick my pussy?"

"Lick your pussy?" I repeated, my disappointment fading at the idea of being between those lush thighs.

"I'm so horny right now! I need to come, baby!"

Jasmine stood up and hopping up onto the table lay on her back. I watched my cock twitching between my legs while Jasmine lifted her long legs straight in the air. My eyes locked onto that thin strip of lace between her legs and saw it had pulled to once side exposing one of her pink lips.

Jasmine hooked her fingers into the sides of the thong and lifting her hips pulled it up her thighs. The thong stuck briefly to her pussy, telling me how wet she was, before it moved revealing her pussy to me.

"Oh my god, that's hot." I whispered at the sight her glistening pink slit smooth except for a small patch of red hair just over it.

Bending her legs, Jasmine pulled the thong down to her ankles and slid them over her sandals. I was so focused on her bare pussy with her swollen clit clearly visible; I flinched when the thong she had flipped at me hit me in the face.

Laughing she spread her legs and put her feet on the tops of the two chairs tucked under it. Sliding her hands over her tits and down her flat stomach, she spread her pussy wide, showing off the deeper pink skin of her inner folds along with small dark circle of the entrance to her pussy

"Oh, fuck me." I muttered, envisioning my cock sliding into that warm wet hole.

"Hmm, speaking of." She placed her red finger tip on her swollen clit, "What would you say if I told you that after you make me come, I'll let you fuck me?"

"I...seriously?" I watched, mesmerized by the sight of her sliding her fingers up and down the length of her hot little box.

"Oh, yeah, wouldn't you love to shove that big hard dick inside my tight little cunt?"

Cunt? Damn, she was something.

"And I can...lick it?"

"Not only that, but..." She seductively ran her tongue across her lips, "You'll still get your blow job. You fuck me nice and hard for awhile and I'll finish you off with my mouth like I promised."

"Deal." I said, standing up and stepping forward so quickly I almost tripped because my jeans were around my knees.

Not wanting to take the time to take them and my shoes off, I shuffled the couple of feet to the table, pulled my chair over to the table and sat back down.

The chair was perfect height to put my face within a foot of her pussy. I placed my hands on her thighs and leaned in to get a taste of her mature red haired pussy.

"Hold on." She covered it with her hand. "I want another fifty off the table."

"Come on!" I moaned, "You're getting a good deal. Shit I'm in trouble already, I..."

"Exactly, you're already fucked with daddy, so how about you get fucked for it?" She spread her fingers, giving me a teasing peek at her clit. "You get to eat me, then fuck me, then cum in my mouth."

"I...Oh, damn." I groaned when she slid two of her slender fingers inside her pussy and pumped them.

Removing them, she shoved them under my nose. I inhaled deeply and sighed at the sweet scent of her pussy. She pushed her fingers against my lips and opening my mouth, I sucked on her finger tips.

"Okay, fine." I said after getting a taste of her, "Deal."

"Then she's all yours." Jasmine said, "You can...oh, fuck!"

This time it was she who cried out as I excitedly buried my face between her legs. I swirled my tongue through her hot wet lips, then sliding it down pushed it inside her. Jasmine grabbed my hair and moaned when I pumped my rigid tongue in and out of her wet slit and I smiled at her reaction.

"Hmm, damn you look good between my legs." She sighed, "Feel pretty fucking good too!"

I sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her sweet juices and my eyes rolled as I inhaled, moaning at the intoxicating scent of her pussy. I worked my tongue around inside her then slid it up through the soft folds of her pussy.

Jasmine moaned softly and ran her nails through my hair as I teased my tongue between her lips. I heard something hit the floor and looked over to see she had slipped her heels off and lifting her legs, placed her soft feet on my shoulders.

I spread her wide open and she moaned loudly as I sucked her clit between my lips.

"There you go, baby, suck that clit, make this bad girl purr for you."

I swirled my tongue in circles around her swollen button, then licked just beneath it, flicking my tongue under and around it, teasing her. A shiver went through her body and her toes curled into my shoulders as I worked her hard pink nub with my lips and tongue.

"Don't be shy," She whispered, "Put your fingers inside, "Feel how wet I am for you."

I eased two fingers inside her and moaned at not only how wet she was but how warm and tight.

"Hmm, imagine how your big dick will feel inside that tight little cunt." She moaned, "You're going to fuck me nice and hard aren't you, baby?"

"Oh, yeah." I murmured into her pussy. My cock was throbbing between my legs, but at least I'd had some time to calm down and would be able to fuck her for awhile without cumming.

"Just like that." She moaned when I pressed my tongue harder to her clit and moved it in fast circles. "Hmm, that's the spot, honey, lick that pussy, make me cum so I'll be even hotter and tighter for you."

I moved my fingers faster and sucked her clit in time to my thrusts. Jasmine gasped and her toes dug hard into my shoulders and her fingers curled painfully in my hair.

Her hips rocked, working her wet slit up and down my tongue and she was making soft whimpering sounds as my tongue danced across her clit.

I looked up and my eyes widened as I watched her playing with her tits. Jasmine was pulling and tugging on her nipples, stretching the pink flesh and moaning as she twisted them side to side. Her eyes were closed and her red lips parted, damn she was fucking beautiful.

"Yes, yes, yes." She moaned, "Move your fingers faster and really suck on that clit, baby!" She moaned, "Oh, fuck I am so close!"

I jammed my fingers hard into her and sucked her clit between my lips as hard as I dared. Jasmine gasped and her hips lifted as she arched hr back off the table.

"Yes, oh yes...oh...Oh!"

I flinched when Jasmine threw her head back and released a long loud squeal that reminded me the damn bulkhead door was open. What if a neighbor heard her? Well I was in trouble anyway so who the hell cared at this point?

Right now all that mattered was I had my face buried between the legs of a smoking hot cougar and she was cumming like a wild cat.

Better yet, I was a minute away from fucking her. Jasmine cried out repeatedly and clamping her thighs around my head, ground her quivering slit hard into my face.

I kept my fingers and tongue moving and Jasmine squealed in appreciation as her pussy convulsed around my fingers causing me to imagine what that would feel like around my cock. I was soon to find out as with a long sweet sigh, Jasmine went limp and let her feet slide off my shoulders.

"Damn, honey, that felt good." She wiped a strand of hair from her now sweaty, flushed face and smiled. "Now how about you stand up and give me that big hard...Oh fuck!"

I'd stood up quickly and grabbing her ankles, lifted her legs in the air and drove my cock balls deep into her pussy.

"Goddamn!" I gasped as her tight wet pussy clutched my hard cock.

"Fuck, that's a nice cock!" She cried out.

I fucked her fast and hard, using long strokes that had me watching the length of my glistening shaft plunging into her pink flesh.

"Yes! Fuck me!" She called out, "That's it honey, you fuck me, take that pussy! Make it your pussy!"

Damn that sounded hot! I spread her legs open as far as I could and drawing my hips back slammed her hard then began fucking her as fast as I could.

"Fuck yeah!" She yelled, "This is why I love to fuck young guys!" She moaned, "You boys can do it so fucking hard!"

Not wanting to prove her wrong I tore into her, driving my cock into her hard enough to cause my balls to slap against her ass as I continued to pound her. Jasmine was yelping with every thrust and I watched her huge tits bouncing wildly as I hammered away at her pink slit.

Jasmine grabbed her right tit and once again squeezed her nipple. Her other hand went between her legs and I watched excitedly as she rubbed her clit in hard fast circles.

"I want to come on this cock!" She groaned, "God I want to! Play with my tits!"

She let hers go and putting her feet on my chest, I leaned over and grabbed her nipples. That bent her legs back causing her ass to lift from the table and my cock to plunge even deeper inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She called out.

I looked down between us and saw she was using one hand to spread her pussy open while she diddled her clit with the other. I watched my cock plunge repeatedly into her hot wet mature pussy and thought that no matter what my old man did to me for losing out on some money, this was so worth it!

"Faster!" She moaned, "Come on, Kenny fuck me! Show me how bad you want me!"

I shook the sweat from my eyes, took a deep breath and began slamming her even harder. I was aware of the table rocking and hoped to hell we didn't break it or I'd be screwed even worse than I already was.

"Yes, oh, god I'm going to..." She gasped and her mouth opened in a soundless O as her fingers blurred across her clit. "I...oh...oh I'm fucking coming!"

Jasmine released a sound that could only be described as a howl and I moaned as her pussy contracted around my cock. I continued pumping her and rolling her nipples between my fingers as she bucked her hips wildly and writhed beneath me on the table.

She squealed over and over and I moaned as each high pitched sound was accompanied by her pussy squeezing my cock. Jasmine whimpered and letting her arms fall limply to her sides, moaned softly and looking up at me, gave me a tired smile,

"Wow, that felt good. Second one's always the best."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers