Milf Tails: Star of the Show!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,036 Followers

As she always did, Molly was kicking her foot and my breath caught at the sight of the red stilettos she was wearing. The shoes strapped around her ankle and had heels so high I wondered how she walked in them.

I noticed she was wearing eyeliner and her lips were painted a deep inviting shade of red. Between that and the dress, which looked like something a woman would wear to a club, I figured she was on her way out and wondered what I was doing there.

"Like my outfit?" She asked, standing up and spreading her arms out, "How do I look?"

"Oh, uh...well, nice." I said carefully.

"Nice?" She rolled her eyes, "That's it?"

"Oh, well..."

"I know, I'm Jack's mom, right?" she waved her hand, "Tell you what, Greg, Jack's not home and I want to know how you think I look for real." She gave a quick spin, but I was still able to notice how well the back of the dress hugged her ass. "Just nice?"

"I...you look really good." I wasn't sure what she wanted me to say, but I held back from telling her the truth, and that was I was sure I'd be jerking off to the image of her in this dress later.

"A little better." She sighed, "But that's kind of why you're here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I haven't really..." she paused, "Let's just say I haven't exactly gotten back out there since I tossed Jack's father out and I was thinking of maybe doing a personal ad online."

"Sure," I shrugged, "Bet you'll meet someone nice."

"Nice isn't what I'm looking for right now." She winked, "I'm looking for fun and was thinking I'd even scope out some young guys."

"Oh."

"So, let me ask you again." She ran her hands along the sides of the dress, "Think I'm Milf or cougar material?"

"You know Molly," I hesitated,

"Be honest Greg, let's say you don't know me and you see me, what do you think?"

"I...I think you look damn hot." I said, hoping to hell that was what she was looking for.

"Thank you!" she gave me a huge smile.

"But what does that have to do with me?"

"Well I looked at the pictures you gave me today and you were right, some real good action shots."

"Thanks, glad you like them."

"Oh, I loved them!" she gushed, then took several long swallows, draining the glass of wine, "More than you know!"

"Great," I smiled.

"In fact those shots are what gave me the idea for the ad"

"Yeah?"

"Yes, I want you to take some of me!" she grinned.

"You...you want me to take some pictures of you?" My heart skipped a beat.

"Yes, but come with me, I want you to take them in my room."

"Your..."

Molly put the empty glass on the table and said, "Come on" and headed down the hall way.

I quickly followed her, watching her ass sway seductively in the tight red dress. The dress was cut low in the back and as her hair swayed I eyed her smooth tan skin. We entered her room and I noticed the lights were off and the blinds down, but there were several candles lit, casting the room in a soft glow.

"You can take pictures in this light right?"

"Oh, yeah," I lifted the camera and staring through the lens adjusted it, "They'll come out great; the candlelight will really make your skin glow."

"Ohhh, I like that." She walked over to the small desk in the corner of her room and hit a key on her lap top to bring the screen up, "Here's the shot you took that made me think of this."

I took a couple of steps closer and my stomach sank then the picture came up. I'd expected it to be one of the Blue Jay taking fight. Instead what I was looking at was a close up of Molly as she had come out of the pool. It was the shot of her when she was shaking her head, her long wet hair was flying about and her breasts were glistening with beads of water.

"Tell you, what; you must have really been zooming in for that one." Molly pointed out.

Oh you stupid fuck! I'd been in a hurry and grabbed the wrong damn disc!

"I think this one is my favorite though." Molly clicked to the next pic, which was her standing by her chair, "Hmm, that's not it, where is it."

"M...Molly, look I'm uh..."

"Shh." She said still watching the slide show, "Here it is."

To my dismay she stopped on the one of her with her leg raised, rubbing lotion on her thigh. She clicked once more and it was the same pose, but zoomed in close enough to see the focus of the picture was the thin strip of blue material barely concealing her pussy. Her fingers, with their red nails were inches from it and coated in the white lotion. This was the shot I'd whacked off to last night.

"I take back what I said about the one with the water on my tits." Molly said, nodding, "This is the one with the serious zoom." She looked at me and winked, "Good thing I know that was lotion because it looks like, well I think you know what it looks like don't you?"

"Molly I'm so sorry!" I blurted out my ears burning and my face flushing in humiliation. "I...gave you the wrong pictures."

"Obviously." She grinned, "But is that the only reason you're sorry? Or just sorry I know you hang out your window taking pictures of me?"

"I...both I guess." I sighed, my shoulders slumping, "Please don't tell my folks." I paused, "And Jack, he'd be really pissed and..."

"I'm not going to tell anyone Greg." She shook her head, "This will stay just between us, okay?"

"Thank you." A surge of relief flowed through me. "And I am sorry, I...I feel like a pervert."

"Don't be sorry at all, honey." Molly gave me a big smile, "Greg seeing these pictures made my night!"

"They did?"

"Of course they did! The fact a guy half my age thinks I'm hot enough to take racy pictures of? It made me feel sexy."

"Really?"

"Yes," she gave me a pout that caused my heart to beat faster, "You do think I'm sexy, don't you, Greg?"

"I..."

"Don't be shy." She walked up to me and I had to fight to keep my eyes on her face and not her prominent breasts. "You can tell me what you think," she giggled, "Not like I don't know at this point."

"Yeah," I grinned sheepishly, "I think you're pretty hot, Molly, always have."

"Oh, I like that. You think your friend's mom is a milf?" she gave her long hair a toss, "Am I a cougar?"

"I...I'd say so."

"That's very flattering coming from such a good looking," she ran her fingers lightly down my arm sending a shiver through me, "young man, a...cub is it?"

"Something like that." She stood there smiling and trying not to sound out of sorts I asked, "So, um, what did you want me to take pictures of?"

"Me!"

"You want me to take pictures of you?"

"Yes, those pictures you took made me feel so damn sexy I thought maybe you could take some more."

Stepping back, she lifted her long hair over her head, stuck her hip out and gave me a seductive smile that caused a stirring between my legs, "Like this pose?"

"Y...yeah." More than she knew.

"Then take a picture!"

I lifted the camera and noticed my fingers were trembling as I took a couple of shots of her.

"How about a different angle?"

Molly turned and leaned over the bed, putting her hands on it and pushing her ass out towards me. She looked over her shoulder and gave me another smile. I took a picture of her face and still posing she said, "Come on, get the whole thing!"

I returned her smile and zoomed out getting a good shot of her well shaped ass in the tight dress. Molly turned and sitting on the bed opened her legs wide and leaned back on her elbows. This time she didn't smile, instead she parted her lips and stared at me with a look of desire on her face that made me come close to dropping the camera. I could see a hint of red between her thighs and made sure I took a shot of her thighs under the dress.

"Nice." She whispered, then swinging her legs up on the bed, lay across it for me.

Molly arched her back, pushing her tits out and turning her head ran her tongue across her lips for me. I clicked away, catching her pink tongue on her red lips and her amazing tits as they came close to spilling out of her dress. Molly rolled over on her stomach and bent her legs up, while again looking in my direction.

This time she put her finger in her mouth and sucked on it. Oh my God! I thought as I snapped the shot. I had no illusion she was doing anything but teasing me, but I didn't care. She looked genuinely excited and here I was getting pictures of her that she...knew about! Molly slid her knees up beneath her and I swallowed hard as she was now in a doggy style position.

She lifted her feet up showing off the fuck me shoes and said, "Go ahead, get behind, me, you know, a nice rear view?"

I came close to tripping over my feet in my rush to get around to the foot of the bed.

"Goddamn." I whispered as I took in her ass from that angle. The dress had ridden up over her thighs and I was confronted with the sight of her lower ass cheeks and her red thong.

I clicked some shots, then just stood there staring through the lens when she swayed her hips from side to side. My now fully hard cock was bending awkwardly in my jeans and as she sat up on her knees and lifted her hair again, showing off her smooth tanned back, I was already envisioning spending the day spanking it to these shots.

"Having fun?" She swung her legs over the bed so she was sitting on the foot of it facing me.

"Oh, yeah!" I told her, not trying to hide it, "Are you?"

"Honey, this is so hot!" she sighed, "You wouldn't believe how wet I am!"

"I...you're..." I lowered the camera, "W...wet?"

"You are too cute!" She laughed, "Yes, Greg I'm wet, my pussy is sticking to my damn thong!"

"Oh my God." I said like an idiot

Molly laughed and drew her leg up so her knee was at her chest and extended the other, striking another pose for me.

I managed to raise the camera and take a picture, but at this point it was an effort to steady my hands. Wet, she was telling me how wet she was. My mind was beginning to fill with porn absurdity. How far would she go? Would she going to get off to these just like I was?

"You know what would be even more fun?" Molly stood up from the bed and sauntered up to me, "How about you put your fancy camera on video?"

"Video," I repeated numbly, "Film you."

"Hmm-mm." she laughed, "I always wanted to be the star of the show! Go on, do it, let's have some real fun!"

"Okay." I shifted the camera to record and flipped open the side screen, taking a couple of steps back so I had her properly focused on the small screen.

"Hmm, you are having fun aren't you?" She giggled and when I looked at her confused, she pointed below my waist, "Hazard of wearing tight jeans, Greg."

"Oh, shit! I..."

"Honey, I'd be insulted if you weren't hard." She gave me a sexy smile, "You don't think I know what you were doing with those pictures?"

"Oh, um..."

"The same thing I did." She placed her hands over her breasts and as stunned as I was when she started fondling them through the dress I made damn sure I was filming it.

"You..."

"I played with myself, yes." She stepped closer and smiled for the camera, "I lay back on the bed, staring at that picture of me rubbing my thigh and played with my pussy," she winked,

"My silky smooth and oh, so wet pussy. I rubbed my clit thinking of you jerking off to me and then shoved my vibrator inside and wished it was your hard young cock."

"What?" I was starting to wonder if I was hearing things.

"Greg, are you that naïve?" she laughed, "Maybe you are, you've always been a sweet kid, not a cocky jerk like a lot of kids your age." She lowered her hands and stepping back, raised her hair up again and gave a sexy little shimmy for the camera.

"And you being sweet is why this was such a turn on. Finding out my son's polite well mannered best friend has been thinking dirty thoughts about me. I am so turned on honey that..." she lowered her arms and her smile turned into a nasty little smirk that caused my cock to twitch. "Let's just say I'm ready to make a hell of a movie with you."

"You're fucking with me," I blurted out lowering the camera.

"Not yet I'm not, but I will be, but there are two rules." She held up her finger, "First, you don't question this again, I want a young man who wants me, not a nervous boy, got it?"

"Yes." I nodded, holy shit!

"Good because you want me, that's made me want you and we're going to have some fun. Two, that camera stays rolling the entire time because I want to watch it." She liked her lips, "Over and over again and maybe even with you if you're a good co-star."

"I...whatever you want!" I exclaimed.

"Good attitude, now where were we?"

Molly hooked her fingers into the straps of the dress and slid them down her arms Grabbing the top of it she swayed seductively and pulled it down past her tits; exposing her red lace bra. I could see her hard pink nipples through the thin lace and felt a trickle of precum running down my thigh.

"You like my bra, Greg?" she pushed the dress down to her waist and cupped her breasts.

"Oh, yeah." I told her, "Its damn sexy, like you."

"That's it, baby." She purred, "Just relax and know I'm yours." She reached back to unhook the bra and I had to steady the camera when she worked the straps down "You want to see my tits, Greg?"

"Please." I whispered as she held the bra in place with her hand between her breasts.

"I love that! You want to see the hot milf next doors tits? The ones you've thought about?"

"Show them to me." I said more confidently, hoping it's what she wanted, "Be a good actress and show everyone what they want to see."

"There you go!" she laughed and with a flourish whipped the bra off, tossing it to the floor. "This what you want?"

She held up her breasts and I couldn't respond. Molly's tits were huge, far bigger than any of the girl's I'd fooled around with from school. The outer half was deeply tanned, but her inner breasts were a creamy white and those tan lines made them look even better.

"God they're beautiful." I told her, "You're beautiful."

"And you're sweet, but now's not the time for sweet, is it?" She stroked her nipples with her thumbs, "How's that look, baby? How do I look playing with my tits for you?"

"Amazing."

"Hmm" she sighed, caressing those gorgeous nipples and licking her lips, my hands had steadied and I zoomed in on her red nails on her pick flesh as she continued to rock her hips and shimmy playfully for me. "Bet it would be better if you were playing with them wouldn't it?"

"Yes, much better."

"Well first how about I ditch this dress, would you like that?"

"I'd love it! Go ahead Molly, show the camera that hot ass of yours!"

"Baby, you and I are going to have some real fun with you acting like that!" she declared as she turned her back to me.

She unzipped the dress and I followed her hands as they pushed the material down her hips and thighs until it dropped to the floor. Molly was wearing a pair of tight red lace boy shorts that showed off the cheeks of her ass and as she bent over in front of me and shook her ass at me I could see the outline of her pussy.

She straightened and lifting her hair again, looked at me over her shoulder with such a come-hither look, I almost dropped the camera again. Her brown eyes were wide and glazed over with lust and her red lips were parted, her tongue sticking out provocatively.

"Like that ass, baby?"

"Like those little shorts."

"Yeah, you think my panties are sexy?" she wiggled her ass and I swore if I couldn't get my hands on her soon, I might end up cumming in my pants.

Molly turned and walked over to me. Her bare tits jiggled and I realized I was breathing through my mouth and my heart was pounding. "I think it's time for you to start starring in the show, baby."

Molly reached me and slid the camera from my hands. Holding it up she smiled, "Take your shirt off, give your sexy cougar something to look at."

I quickly slipped off my shirt, dropping it to the floor.

"Oh, look at you." Holding the camera in one hand; she reached out and ran her hand down my chest sending a shiver through me. "Hmm, not a little kid anymore that's for sure."

She trailed her long nails across my chest and a moan escaped me when she teased my nipple with her fingers.

"Like that?" she asked, playing with the other, "I can't wait for you to play with mine," she sighed, "But I guess you can because you're not touching me."

The words were barely out of her mouth and my hands were on her tits. I moaned again at the feeling of how heavy and form her large breasts were. Molly moaned softly when the palms of my hands slipped over her nipples and I noticed she was holding the camera downward, filming me fondling her tits.

"Oh, yeah." She breathed, "Play with those tits," she pushed her tits against my hands, "My nipples honey; play with my nipples!"

I took them between my fingers and rolled them gently and she moaned much louder than before. My cock was throbbing in my jeans and I noticed her breasts were heaving in my hands as her breathing picked up. Cupping her tits while still teasing her nipples one thought kept racing through my mind, I was going to fuck Jack's mother!

Molly reached out and putting her hand behind my head shoved my face downward, "Don't just play with them, baby, suck them!"

I didn't have to be told twice and a thrill went through me when Molly cried out as I eagerly sucked her hard pink nub into my mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" She groaned, arching her back and shoving her tit deeper into my mouth.

Her fingers were curled into my hair and looking up I saw she still had the camera pointing at me, "Tongue nipple," she told me, "Put on a show for the camera!"

I did as she asked, easing her tit from my mouth and teasing her nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"Yes, that feels and look so good!" she purred as I switched and licked her other nipple. "But I bet you're waiting for a better show aren't you, baby? You're waiting to see what my tongue can do."

"Hmm-mm" I groaned around her tit.

"Well let's get those pants off then!"

Molly stepped back from me and handed me the camera. I started to lift it, but she stepped back up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Kissed wasn't quite the right word, it was more like her lips attacking mine.

I gasped as her lips crushed against mine, then moaned when I felt her nipples poking into my bare chest. Reaching down, I dropped the camera onto the bed and putting my arms around her slender waist pinned her to me.

Molly moaned her appreciation and drove her tongue into my lips. I parted them to receive her tongue and moaned softly as it danced across mine. Her hips were grinding into me teasing my aching dick and I pushed hard against her letting her feel how hard I was. Molly's hand slid down my chest and as her tongue continued to probe my mouth she unsnapped my jeans.

My hands went down her back and grabbing her ass gave it a hard squeeze while quivering in anticipation at the feeling of my zipper being pulled down. I worked my fingers into her shorts and pushing them to the side gasped when my fingers came into contact with her sopping wet pussy. Molly released my lips and moaned, "Oh, honey!" as my fingers slid through her wet lips.

She spread her legs further apart and rocked her hips, working my fingers along her slick slit. She whimpered softly when I grazed her swollen clit and I spread her ass with my other hand, so I had better access to her pussy. It was my turn to moan when Molly's lips found my neck at the same time her hand pushed into my underwear and wrapped around my cock.

She pulled it up from where it had been trapped along my leg and I released a pathetic sounding whimper when she stroked it. Her hand rubbed across my sensitive head causing my hips to jerk, but also smearing my pre cum on her palm. When she resumed pumping my cock her hand was now wet and I groaned in pleasure at the feeling of my cock throbbing in her tight grip.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,036 Followers