Milf Tails: Star of the Show!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

Molly lifted her head to kiss me and after a quick meeting of our lips, I ducked my head and kissed the soft skin of her neck. She purred contentedly and moved her hips faster, rubbing my fingers into her pussy. Each time I came into contact with her clit she gave a sharp yelp that sent a thrill through me. Pulling her towards me, I managed to work the tip of my finger inside her and she cried out and bucked her hips into my hand.

Her pussy was hot wet and pretty goddamn tight. Molly moaned and it was my turn to gasp when she contracted her pussy around my finger, "Imagine that around your cock." She whispered, then laughed, "You won't have to imagine it."

Molly released my cock and stepping back pushed me in the chest causing me to fall back onto the bed. Grabbing my jeans she practically tore them off, me taking my shoes with them. She took a second to pull my socks off and laughed, "No sock wearing in our porn."

Our porn? I looked at the camera and hoped she meant she was going to let me keep filming.

As if reading my thoughts she said, "Lay back on those pillows and get your camera because it's time for this cougar to give her biggest fan a special show."

I turned so I was laying the right way on the bed and picking up the camera realized I was completely naked on my best friend's mother's bed. Molly walked around to the foot of the bed and I quickly trained the camera on her, filming her perfect body and those bouncing tits. Stopping at the foot of the bed, Molly turned around and hooking her fingers into her shorts, eased them down over her ass.

She bent over, wiggling her ass as she worked the shorts to the floor and I licked my lips at the sight of her smooth pink pussy peering out between her thighs. Like her breasts, the tan lines on her ass and the white skin surrounding her pussy made her look even sexier. Turning, Molly put her knee on the bed and staring directly into the camera crawled up the bed until she was kneeling between my legs.

Grabbing my cock she pumped it slowly, "How's that look on your little camera?"

"Oh God." I whispered, watching through the lens as her long slender fingers teased along the length of my shaft.

She leaned over and grabbing her tits pressed them around my cock.

"Move your hips," she told me, "Go ahead, baby, fuck those tits."

I thrust my hips and moaned as I watched my cock slide between her soft tits. She pressed them tighter and moved up and down in time with my thrusts. The skin between her tits was now glistening with my sticky pre cum and easing back slightly she grabbed my cock and slapped the head against her hard nipple.

"Fuck you're so hard!" She cooed, she spanked it against her other nipple then rubbed it in circles around her pink nub.

When she pulled it back a line of precum trailed from her nipple to my cock.

"Hmm" leaning back she cupped her breast, lowered her head and proceeded to lick and suck my fluid from her nipple. "How's that look?"

"Fucking incredible." I told her, watching her once again suck her won nipple, she smacked her lips then held her tit up for the camera showing off the circle of pink lipstick around it. "Going to look better around that cock isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You want me to suck your cock, baby?"

"More than anything." I wasn't lying.

"Anything?" she pouted, "You want my mouth more than my pussy?"

"I...I want both!"

"Good because you're going to get both." She said sliding down onto her stomach between my legs, "And not just today because baby this girl's been horny for a long time and if you take good care of me this pussy will be yours whenever you want it."

Whenever I...? My thoughts stopped as I focused the camera on Molly and took in the view of her lying between my legs.

At this point she was totally naked except for the fuck me shoes. She was propped up on her forearms and had begun lightly stroking my cock. Her long dark hair was farming her face and tickling my thighs. Her lips were parted and as my body trembled in anticipation, Molly opened her mouth and let a long line of spit drool from her mouth and onto my cock.

"Let's get this nice and wet." She stroked my now slick cock and I moaned and moved my hips into her hand, "Look at this beautiful young cock." She purred, then caused me to gasp when she flicked her tongue across the swollen head, "This is going to taste so good!"

Molly kissed the tip then with her eyes locked onto the camera slowly parted her lips and slid them over the head of my cock. I moaned softly as her sucked hard on just the tip causing my precum to squirt into her mouth.

"Hmm." She sighed, then opening her mouth wider took me deeper into her amazing mouth.

Molly continued to take more of my shaft as she lowered her head and it was an effort to keep the camera still as she now had me so deep her lips were around the base of my shaft. Molly winked at me then slipped her tongue out and licked my balls.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as she worked my balls with my cock buried in her mouth.

Molly giggled around my cock then slowly working her way back up to the tip removed it and rubbed it along her cheek, "How's your big dick look in my slutty face?" she asked.

"Damn good."

"I bet, just like your pretty face I going to look damn good between my thighs." She smiled and rubbed my cock against the other side of my face, "Only fair, right?"

"I'm all about fair." I laughed.

"Oh? Then I guess I'll have to suck you off so you can suck me off." She waggled her tongue provocatively over my cock, "Enjoy your show, baby. Next time I'll take my time, but I think this time I'm going to show you how a real woman sucks a cock."

"Goddamn!" I cried out as she took me deep into her mouth and bobbed her head in a slow steady rhythm.

Molly's eyes were still staring into mine as she made a show of devouring my cock. She was making sloppy sucking noises and had cupped my balls with her other hand, gently caressing them as she blew me. Holding he camera still I peered around it to watch her suck my cock 'live' and the visual was as much of a turn on as how her mouth actually felt.

I watched as she worked my now lipstick smeared cock in and out of her hot wet mouth while her eyes never left my face. She was stroking me with her fingers as well, following her lips with them. I could feel her soft tongue pressed to my shaft and each time she took me down all the way, that tongue would flick out and lick my aching balls.

I was so wound up I could already feel my balls tightening and each time she bobbed her head my cock would twitch. In an attempt to last as long as I could, I forced my gaze from the incredible visual of Molly devouring my cock and looked down the bed at the rest of her. This did nothing to slow down my desire as she looked so fucking sexy!

Molly's dark hair as fanned across the smooth tanned skin of her back and her firm well shaped ass was up in the air and moving back and forth as her hips ground into the bed. The fact she was rubbing her pussy into the sheet as she blew me added to how hot this all was. Molly had her legs bent at the knees and her feet crossed at the ankles, a classic porn pose that showed off those hot fuck me shoes.

Molly sucked faster and I whimpered and unable to help it, my hips moved, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. Molly released my cock with a loud wet popping sound and smiled, "Aww so soon? Maybe I'll play a little, make you cum even harder for me."

Molly pushed my cock against my stomach and ducking her head, sucked on my balls.

"Oh that feels so good." I moaned as she took turns sucking each of my balls into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them.

I'd never had a girl do that before and it felt even better than I had thought it would. Looked fucking awesome too! Damn this was going to be an incredible movie to watch, but right now the real show was between my legs as Molly was now bathing my balls with her tongue, clicking in slow lazy circles while slowly pumping my throbbing cock.

"Hmm these balls are awfully swollen." She gave them a gentle squeeze for emphasis. "Someone have a nice big load for me?"

"More than one." I moaned as she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft.

"Good answer!" she laughed, "Well let's get that first one then!"

Molly spit on my cock then made a show of licking it up before taking me into her mouth. This time she wasn't teasing or playing. This time Molly was bobbing her head rapidly and moaning each time she took me deep, she was keeping her mouth open wide and drooling down my cock then noisily slurping it back up.

"Oh fuck." I moaned and the Molly in the camera's view shook as my entire body trembled as I prepared to come for her.

"Hmm-mm!" Molly encouraged as she continued to suck like a porn star in heat.

She was taking me all the way each time and grabbing my balls rubbed them as she bobbed her head.

"Oh, please." I moaned, "Oh fuck, just like that!"

Molly winked and bobbed her head even faster while jerking me off. My balls tightened my cock twitched and I cried out as no longer able to hold back, my cock exploded in her mouth.

Molly moaned and opening her mouth let the first squirt of cum drool back out onto my cock. I moaned and whimpered as she pumped my cock into her open mouth, I saw every spurt of my splatter her tongue before oozing back out and down her chin. As she jerked me off she pushed her tongue out showing off the thick white fluid coating and dripping off of it.

The hot cum dribbled down my cock and she was smearing it into my shaft as she stroked me. I released a long pathetic whimper as the last few drops were coaxed from my cock, then cried out in surprise when she took me back in her mouth to suck out a couple more drops. Releasing me she began licking the cum from my cock, making a show of slurping it into her mouth and smacking her lips.

When she's completely cleaned it off, she kissed my balls and squeezed my still hard cock.

"That was a big load! Can't wait to see how much you can shoot all over my tits for the next one.!" She stared at my cock. "Still fucking hard too, ah youth!"

She sat up and crawling up higher on the bed swung her legs over my hips, guided my cock to her pussy and drove herself down on top of me.

"Oh fuck!" we both cried out as my cock buried itself deep within her tight wet heat.

"Yes!" she cried out and worked her hips up and down my cock.

"Oh, God!" I moaned.

The head of my cock was still sensitive from coming and I was squirming under her as she rode me. I dropped the camera, but picking it up she handed it to me and sitting straight up on top of me cupped her tits, "Come on, baby, the show's still on!"

I lifted the camera and filmed her playing with her tits as she ground her hips into me. Letting her tits go, she lifted her hair and slowed down, no slowly sensually riding me. Holy shit she looked so fucking hot! I lowered the camera and was now focused on my cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she resumed bouncing up and down.

Grabbing my wrist, Molly put my thumb on her clit and I rubbed it in hard fast circles.

"Hmm just like that!" she moaned. "Rub that clit! I'm going to cum on that fucking cock! That still hard fucking cock!" she placed her hands on my chest and started bucking up and down like a damn rodeo cowboy on a prize bull.

I was moaning and gasping as she relentlessly pounded on my cock, but continued to rub her clit and I could feel her thighs trembling against my hips.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She yelped, pushing herself up, she grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed throwing her head back.

I groaned as her pussy contracted around my cock and Molly ground her hips wildly on top of me. She was making a series of high pitched yelping sounds and her pussy was pulsating around my cock as she came. I managed to keep the camera on her face, catching her with her eyes closed, her lips parted and a look of pure ecstasy that caused me to move my hips and thrust into her.

Molly released a long shuddering moan and slumping forward put her hands on my shoulders, then shoved her tit in my mouth. I put the camera down and wrapping my arms around her waist, began fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh, honey!" she cried out, "That's it, fuck that pussy! That pussy you've been thinking about for years! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

She moved to the side letting me suck her other nipple as I pulled her down against me, bent my legs and really drove up into her. Molly was yelping in my ear as I pounded her and the sound caused me to try to fuck her even harder. I'd just come and it was a thrill to slam her and not worry about going off too soon.

Molly removed her tits from my face, slipped her arms beneath me and pressing her lips to my ear, whispered, "Roll us over."

I wrenched her around to my right, enjoying the delighted squeal she released and was now slamming her even harder. Molly pushed on my shoulders and sitting up on my knees between her legs, I grabbed her hips and slid my cock in and out with long hard strokes. Molly smiled and picking up the camera, pointed it down between my legs, filming my glistening cock plundering her pink pussy.

"Fuck this looks good!" she moaned, "Feels fucking good too!"

Raising her legs she put her ankles on my shoulders and putting my arms behind her legs, I leaned forward, lifting her ass off the bed and now pounding her at an even deeper angle. Molly cried out in approval and letting her head fall back on the pillow moaned at each of my thrusts.

"Spread my legs!" She put them up in the air and grabbing her ankles, I opened my arms as wide as I could and really laid into her.

"Oh, baby!" she called out, "Look at you fucking me! Better yet, film it!"

She passed me the camera and releasing her right leg, I pointed the camera down and watched her tits bouncing wildly as I thrust into her. Seeing me doing it, she grabbed her tits and played with her nipples for me.

I trailed the view down her smooth tanned stomach until I caught my cock slamming into her. Her clit was swollen again and reaching down I watched through the lens as I rubbed it.

"Hmm, yes! I have to cum again, but not with your damn finger, get down there and lick my pussy!"

She snatched the camera from my hand and pointed it at me as I eagerly slid down onto my stomach, between her thighs. Putting my hand son her soft wet inner thighs, I buried my face into her sopping pussy and she cried out when my tongue plunged inside her.

"Oh fuck, look at you! Hmm, you look good down there, come on, let me see it!"

Removing my tongue from her pussy, I eased my head back and placing just the tip of my tongue on her soft quivering flesh ran it through the length of her pussy and circled her clit.

"So fucking hot!" she said behind the camera, "Put your fingers inside me!"

I pushed two fingers inside and pumped them into her. She was so wet I could hear them entering her and she was squirming and moaning.

"Suck on my clit, baby," she moaned, "Make me cum in your face like you did to me!"

Giving the camera a wink as she had, I kissed her clit, but then removed my fingers and shoved my tongue back in. I sucked hard, rolling my eyes at the taste of her sweet juices and smiled when she cried out. I swirled my tongue inside her, lapping up as much of her nectar as I could before sliding my tongue out and working my way slowly up through the soft wet folds of her pussy.

Molly's free hand was playing with her nipple while she trained the camera on me now tonguing her hard clit. I pushed my fingers back inside of her hot little box and thrust them while sucking on her clit. Molly placed her legs on my shoulders and I could feel her heels digging into my back, but I barely felt it.

Right now all that mattered was my face was buried in Molly's pussy and my throbbing cock had been inside that pussy and would be again as soon as she came. On that note I sucked harder and taking a chance eased in a third finger. Molly groaned and her hips rocked in time with my fingers. I looked up to see the camera was still pointed between her legs, but her eyes were closed and her lips parted as she toyed with her nipples.

She was sweating and some of her dark hair was stuck to her cheeks and her tits were glistening from not just sweat, but my precum. My cock was aching to be back inside her and I swirled my tongue around her clit as fast as I could.

"Right there, baby." She moaned, "Oh, you are such a good boy! Keep licking just like that...Oh" she whined, thrusting her hips, "So close...stick your finger in my ass!"

That caught me by surprise, but I still didn't hesitate to bring my other hand into play and push my finger into her extremely tight asshole. Molly whimpered, "Shove it in, hard!"

I drove my finger in there and Molly released a scream that had me wondering if the neighbors-meaning my mother-would be able to hear it.

Molly cried out again and as her pussy clamped down on my fingers, she wrapped her thighs around my head, pinning me to her convulsing flesh.

"Keep licking! Oh, don't stop!' she called out.

I moved my tongue as fast as I could over her clit while thrusting me fingers into her holes. Her already tight asshole was squeezing my finger and I could feel the others through the thin skin between her ass and pussy. Molly was writhing and squealing as she came hard in my face and my cock jumped with each of her sounds of pleasure.

When she moaned softly and her legs slid from my back. I didn't hesitate. Sitting back up, I put her heels into my elbows, bent her legs and drove into her.

"Oh my god you're fucking me so good!" She groaned as I was once again pounding away on her.

Molly dropped the camera and wrapping her arms behind her knees pulled her legs all the way back for me. I stared down at my cock gliding in and out of her exposed pussy and leaned forward, going even deeper. Molly cried out and I began breathing heavier as this felt so good I was starting to get close and moved faster, my hips driving forward as I fucked her.

"Stop...stop!" she gasped.

I eased out of her and with a smile she said, "Don't you want my best angle?"

She rolled over onto her hands and knees, and pushed her ass up at me, "Get that camera, baby, I can't see me like this and I want to watch later!"

Holding the camera, I put my other hand on her left hip and placing my cock against her pussy, entered her in one long thrust. God she felt even better like this! Knowing I had been getting close, I pumped her slowly, marveling at the sight of my cock sliding into her pussy and between the cheeks of her amazing ass.

Molly started rocking back and forth, but moving slowly as well and she sighed each time I was buried inside her.

"Put that finger back in my ass," she moaned, "And just fuck me! We'll go slow later, but please baby, this girl needs a good hard fucking and a hot load all over her tits!"

Her words sent me into over drive and pushing my finger roughly into her ass I drew my hips back, took a deep breath and tore into her. Molly cried out in pleasure then began yelping as I hammered away at her as hard and fast as I could.

I was fucking her so hard my balls were slapping against her clit and our skin was making loud clapping sounds when I slammed into her. This time it was my cock I was feeling through the skin of her ass and it was driving me crazy to feel myself fucking her.

I somehow managed to keep the camera steady and reaching out, moved her hair from her back so I could watch her tight tanned body squirming beneath me. She was now slamming herself back into me and it was now me who was making little high pitched noises with each thrust as I neared my climax.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers