Milf Tails: Star of the Show!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

I fought for every thrust, tying as hard as I could to enjoy as much of Molly as possible.

"Go ahead!" she called out, "Go ahead and cum baby! Don't you worry you'll get a lot more of this pussy and my mouth!" she cried out when I thrust into her, "Fuck I'll even let you have my fucking ass sometimes, how's that?"

"Goddamn," I whispered.

"Goddamn is right! Now cum for me! Cum all over my big tits! Be a bad boy for me!"

I gave her several more thrusts that were so had it hurt my balls, then with a long groan I pulled my cock out and squeezed it hard. I whimpered at the discomfort as my cum strained for release as Molly rolled over onto her back and held her tits up. Still looking through the camera, I released my cock and gasped as the first spurt shot past her tits and splattered all over her mouth and cheek.

"Oh, yes!" She moaned as the second spurt caught her chin and most of her chest. "The tits, get some on my titties!"

I aimed lower and kept pumping. I swore I was cumming more than the first time and managed to get several long squirts across each of her tits.

"Hmm, look at you painting my tits!" she sighed and licked some cum from her lips, "And my face.

I gasped and pressing the tip of my cock against her nipple wiped the last drops across it.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned sitting back on my knees and fighting to catch my breath.

"Keep taping." She smiled, "I'm still playing for you."

I panned the camera across the cum dripping down her tits, then zoomed in on her face where she was swirling her tongue around, getting as much cum as she could. Molly sat up and held her tits up to show the camera the cum oozing down them. She scooped some up with her fingers and sucked them into her mouth.

"Hmm" she sighed while staring at the camera. "That's so sweet! God I love cum!"

"I...I think I love you." I laughed.

"That's not love all over my face, baby." She smiled, "That's lust and I'll take it. You can find some nice young girl to love some day, but for now you can just fuck your horny neighbor how's that?"

"Deal." I laughed, "Say goodbye to the fans!"

"Bye bye!" she giggled and waggling her tongue for the camera held up her white coated tits. "Come again!"

She sighed and leaning back against the head board smiled, "Goddamn I needed that."

"Glad I could help." I grinned.

I stopped recording, hit rewind and turning around so I was sitting next to her I held the camera up in front of us and hit play.

"Cum for me!" Molly was yelling as the camera showed her driving backwards into my cock, "Cum for me, baby!"

"Ohh." Molly purred as on the small screen she spun around and I was now cumming all over her. "That is so hot, Greg! I can't wait to watch the whole thing." She winked "And make some more!"

"Really?"

"You think I was kidding? Honey, you gave me what I've needed for a long time and I want more." Reaching down she squeezed my now soft, but still dripping cock, "You got your work cut out for you."

"I'm a hard worker." I told her.

"Hey, is that waterproof?" she p tapped the camera.

"Supposed to be."

"Good, one day when Jack and your folks aren't home we'll play in the pool."

"Damn."

"But for now, we're going to take a nice hot shower and you can film me getting all soapy and playing with myself, how's that sound?"

"Pretty good."

"Jack won't be home for hours so we can take our time. I'll get on my knees and suck you hard and you can fuck me in the shower."

"Better."

"Then we'll come out here and I want you to film me getting off with my vibrator, nice and slow."

"Wow," I shook my head.

"Then...we'll watch what we just did on the lap top and..." she sighed, "You can fuck me again."

"Again?" I laughed, "I know I'm young, but..."

"Hey," she pointed at me, "What can I say, Acting is hard work!"

*****

Author's Note: Well seeing you reached the end of the story, I have a little confession. This story was based on a hot little role play, involving my wife and her new camera. Unfortunately, I'm older than her, but hey, we have good imaginations. I hope you enjoyed this fun little romp and I hope to have another installment of this series up next month. Lit is a free site so our only payment here is votes and comments so please take a minute to let me know what you thought. Thanks for reading, Lovecraft68