Milf Tails: The Benefits Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,152 Followers

"Sick of these things too." She said.

Lifting her foot she pulled the stocking off and letting it fall to the floor pulled down the other. I sat there stunned as she undressed in front of me. My cock was now fully hard and bending painfully in my pants. Selena turned to face me and sitting with her back in the corner swung her legs up and with no hesitation plopped her feet in my lap.

I gasped when she narrowly missed my cock, and then stared at her feet in my lap. The tips of her toes were the same deep red as her fingers and my eyes worked down her foot then up her now bare leg. The skirt was up well past her mid thigh and she was looking at me with a smile on her face, "They're feet, Austin, I'm sure you've seen them before."

"Right, I just think that..."

"You think too much. I told you that already." I started to speak, but she raised her finger, "Bottom line when a pretty woman asks you to rub her feet you do it." She shrugged, "If you're smart anyway."

Cupping the heel of her foot in my hand, I lifted it and began rubbing her foot, working my fingers into the soft sole while my thumb pushed down on the top of it.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good."

My eyes widened at the word fuck and my cock was now aching inches beneath her foot. I focused on her foot, watching my fingers massage it. I began rubbing the bottom of each of her toes with my thumb and she released another of those long moans.

"Honey, that is so sweet! Hmm," she slid further down the couch.

Honey? I jumped when her other foot pushed against my cock. Putting her foot down, I quickly grabbed the other, lifting it from my obvious bulge and hoping she didn't feel it. Selena was making those little noises again as I rubbed the bottom of her other foot and risking a glance her way saw that she had her head back against the couch with her eyes closed.

Her lips were parted slightly and her long hair was across her shoulders and chest. I was struck with how beautiful she was. My eyes found the swelling of her breasts in the tight top and I added the word sexy to beautiful. Damn she was a gorgeous woman!

My cock was telling me it agreed as it began to throb while I looked her up and down. Her foot pushed against my cock and this time began moving back and forth.

I repressed a moan and looked down to see the sole of her foot against the length of my cock which was obvious even in my pants. My heart began to pound as she began moving her foot side by side, sliding against my bulge. I started to shift in my seat, but she removed her foot from my hand and to my dismay placed it directly on top of my cock.

"That's interesting." She said softly.

She emphasized her words by pushing her foot against my cock hard enough to let me know she was aware of it. Swinging her feet from my lap she said, "Well I guess it's time to get to work."

She stood up quickly and pushed her skirt down as soon as she had stood.

"I...I'm sorry," I began knowing I was beet red, "I um..."

"Sorry about what?" she asked. "You gave me a very nice foot rub, but now it's time to do what I brought you here for."

"Oh." I said still feeling like a jerk.

There was no way she could have not felt my cock. As it was I had my hand in my lap to cover the bulge where despite my embarrassment it was still at full attention. I figured she was just trying to let me off the hook and with a sigh, played along.

"Okay let me get the lap top..."

"Not just yet. I need to take a quick shower then we'll get to work."

"I'll still set it up."

"No, there's something we need to talk about when I come out."

"There is?"

"Yes." She nodded, "I wasn't sure about something, but now I am and when I come out of the shower we'll do something about it."

She turned and walked across the room where she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I heard the water come on and slumped back in the couch. That last remark was a little confusing, but I didn't have a good feeling about it. She knew I was hard. Had she been wondering if I had a thing for her?

If she had tonight was indeed a test and I'd failed it, getting a boner just from rubbing her feet. Now she knew and at the least I was going to get an embarrassing lecture, at worst she might say I couldn't work for her.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm down and tell myself to just relax and see what happened. I forced myself to take slow deep breaths and decided to concentrate on the numbers we would be discussing. My mind welcomed a chance to stop thinking about red hair and hard nipples and I relaxed further into the soft couch as I tried to make sense of the figures.

"Austin?"

My eye jerked open and the first thing I noticed was that the lamps were off and the only light in the room was coming from two candles on the coffee table in front of me. I must have been really out of it not to hear....

My thoughts stopped cold when sitting up, I looked to see Selena standing in front of me wrapped in just a towel. Her red hair was wet and hanging past her shoulders and onto her chest. The towel barely covered her to her upper thigh and there wasn't a doubt in my mind she was naked beneath it.

"You're a sound sleeper." She said, "But then again you're probably exhausted. You've been working your ass off."

"Um, yeah."

"I have too. Working hard and not having any fun." She sighed, "None at all."

"That's t...to bad." I stuttered as she stepped directly in front of me.

She pushed my leg with her foot until I moved it. She stepped between them and I could smell her strawberry scented body wash. My cock was once again making its presence known and I wondered if I were still sleeping.

"It is. After all I always say work hard play hard. Neither of us has played much the last few months so I figured we should start together."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you that you would be getting something you wanted tonight."

"I did, I got the job." I said trying in vain not to stare at her amazing thighs that were less than a foot away from me.

"You did, but that came from hard work and you should have expected it. But now I am going to give you what you've wanted for years."

"What...Oh goddamn!"

Without another word, Selena opened the towel, and spreading her arms wide exposed her naked body to me.

"I..."

I couldn't speak and gave up trying. Selena look incredible. Her breasts were bigger than I'd imagined and were perfectly round and featured nipples that were so pink I could barely see them against her milky skin. My eyes traveled down her soft stomach down to her lush thighs and focused on the small path of bright red hair between those thighs. Just beneath that hair I could see the cleft of her pussy which was as pink as her nipples.

"You like?" she asked, tossing the towel away. "Here, I'll show you the rest."

Turning, she drew her long hair up and let me take in the smooth skin of her bare back as well as her well rounded ass. Turning back around she let her hair down and leaning forward pushed me back against the couch.

"S...Selena what..."

"Don't play coy Austin. You've wanted me since you were old enough to jerk off and I love it."

Keeping her hands on my shoulders she brought her knees up on the couch so she was now straddling me. I looked into her blue eyes and tried to speak, but all I could think of was Selena was butt ass naked and on top of me. Her amazing tits were inches from my face and I stared longingly at her swollen pink nipples.

"Well, I..."

"The last couple of years you've been looking a lot and don't think I haven' noticed all your little girlfriends look like me."

I tried to turn my head, but she caught my chin and held it.

"Don't be embarrassed, as you can see I don't mind at all."

"But...I...I'm Steven's best friend and...you're his mother!"

"Nothing gets past you." She laughed, "But," leaning forward she pressed her tits onto me and whispered in my ear. "Here's the thing."

Her hands slid down my chest and I felt my shirt being tugged from my pants.

"You were Steven's best friend when you were sleeping over and playing x-box. You're a man now Austin. And I'm not his mother right now."

She pulled the shirt up and leaning back pulled it up to my chest. Too stunned to put up a fight I raised my arms and let her remove it and toss it across the room. She leaned against me again, but this time I could feel her soft tits and hard nipples pressing into me. I moaned softly and she resumed speaking softly.

"Right now I'm a horny woman who needs to get fucked."

"Damn." I said like a fool.

"See Austin for a woman like me it's not easy. You know who asked me out when Steve's father left? His friends. Some friends huh? I don't dare with anyone from work and really don't want much in the way of a boyfriend anyway. What I want is this."

I groaned when she ground into my cock.

"Yeah, that's what I need a nice hard cock to play with. A nice young cock. Guys my age are boring and needy. But you? You'll be a lot of fun won't you, honey?"

"Selena...oh." I moaned when she gently kissed my neck before speaking again.

"That's going to be part of your job Austin. You are going to be my built in stress relief. After work, hell during work, you'll fuck me whenever I want you to. I have to start traveling more and will need someone to come with me."

She ran her tongue along my neck sending a shiver through me. So far I'd kept my hands to my sides, but as she kissed my ear, I put them on her hips.

"That's it, don't be shy." She told me. "So how would you like that, honey? How would you like to fuck your hot boss whenever she needs it? How would you like to book two rooms every trip, but only use one?"

"Steven?"

"Will never know and I think now you see why I don't want him working with us."

She began grinding her hips on my cock and her nipples were poking into my chest. As if they had a mind of their own my hands slid up her smooth back and under her hair.

"Now I am going to tell you one thing. Besides keeping your mouth shut there's one rule for tonight and any night after, okay?"

"W...what is it?" I moaned as she rocked side to side sliding her tits across my chest.

"I'm Selena, not Steven's mom or your boss. Selena needs to get fucked and fucked right. So I don't want you waiting to be told what to do or being shy, you fuck me the way you've always wanted to. That's why I picked you Austin. You're good looking, I know you'll keep your mouth shut because of Steven and I know how long and how bad you've wanted me. Now can you handle that?"

"Oh yeah," I breathed when she started running her nails down my chest.

"Good." She took my face in her hands, "Because I'm not in the mood to teach." I started to speak, but it turned into a startled gasp when she pressed her lips to mine. Selena kissed me hard, her lips driving into mine. I recovered from my surprise and all thoughts of Steven or anything else left my mind as I parted my lips just in time for Selena to shove her tongue in my mouth.

As her tongue probed my mouth she continued to grind her bare pussy into me and I was again struck with the thought she was entirely naked and all over me! Even through my pants I could feel the heat from between her legs.

Between that heat and her swollen nipples teasing against my chest I lost all inhibitions and began running my hands up and down her back. Sliding them down to her ass, I cupped her cheeks and gave them a hard squeeze.

"Hmm," She moaned, "That's it, let those hands wander. It's all for you, honey, every bit of me is yours."

She caressed my lips softly with hers, but then moved her head to the side and began kissing my neck. I sighed at the sensation of her soft lips and wet tongue working down my neck then the top of my shoulder.

As Selena worked her way back and began to nibble my ear, I moved my hands across the firm cheeks of her ass seeking her pussy. She moaned when I found it and I gasped at how wet she was. In the position I was in all I could do was slide my fingers up and down her lips, but she moaned loudly in my ear and pushed her hips back.

We both moaned when my finger slipped inside her and I was amazed at not just how wet, but how hot her pussy was.

"Yeah, move that finger." She purred, "Get used to that pussy because you're going to be getting a lot of her."

Her hot breath on my neck and she was now working her hips back and forth, easing my finger in and out of her hot box.

"I need to cum, baby." She said in my ear.

Reaching back, she grabbed my arms and pulled them from her ass. I groaned in disappointment when my hands were removed from trying to further explore her pussy. I quickly forgot that however, when Selena slid her knees up on my thighs and shoved her tits in my face.

I eagerly sucked her right nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her swollen pink nub.

"Yes!" she moaned grabbing the back of my head and shoving my face hard into her tit.

I could now bring my hands up between us and cupping her surprisingly heavy breasts began fondling them. Selena released a long sigh of pleasure as my thumb caressing her nipple while my tongue pleasured the other.

"Suck on those tits, baby!" she moaned when I switched to sucking the other, "I hope they're as nice as you thought they would be!"

"They're perfect!" I said around her pink flesh, "You're perfect."

"Hmm, flattery will," she giggled, "Your cock sucked!"

Holy shit! Hearing her say that caused my cock to begin to drip down my thigh. The idea of her on her knees taking my dick between those blow job lips caused my hips to start rocking.

She was up on her knees and no longer pressing her pussy against me, but again Selena proved she was not out to tease. Grabbing my wrist she pulled my right hand from her tit and pressing it to her stomach guided me towards her pussy.

I didn't need any encouragement at this point, but did force myself to slowly trail my hand down her soft stomach, trying to prove I could have some patience. As if knowing what I was thinking, she said, "You can tease later, right now I want you to shove your fingers in my pussy!"

Well let it never be said I ever disobeyed my boss! I happily slipped my hand between her legs and began sliding my fingers through the lips of her wet slit. She moaned and keeping my face pinned to her tit let her head against mine.

"Feels good," she purred, "But inside, honey. Put two fingers in that hot little pussy."

I did as she asked, easing two fingers into her tight hot flesh and she immediately began moving up and down, shoving my fingers deep inside her. She released high pitched yelp each time she drove down on my fingers, then moaned softly as I switched my tongue to her other tit.

She rode my fingers while I worked my mouth back and forth from one perfect pink nipple to the next and I noticed her yelps were getting higher pitched and she was working her hips faster.

"Put your thumb on my clit, honey. You need to make me cum!" she groaned when I pressed my thumb against her hard button. "Hmm, just think, the faster I cum the faster you get your cock in my mouth."

"Is that the new incentive plan?" I said around her tit.

Selena laughed, "I like that! That's what we're here for, baby, fun! And oh, yeah I have a lot of little bonuses in store for you! Now make me cum!"

"Yes ma'am." I murmured and began to suck her nipple much harder than before.

I pressed my thumb firmly against her clit and started rubbing it in hard fast circles.

"Fuck yeah!" Selena cried out, "Right there, honey! Oh, right there!"

She began slamming her pussy down into my fingers and I did the best I could at that angle to move them up into her. I stopped rubbing in circles and instead started wiggling my thumb up and down on her hard button. Selena moaned and started moving her hips in a grinding circle while yelping in my ear.

"A little more," she whimpered, "Oh, please don't stop! Oh...oh, fuck!"

Selena's pussy contracted hard around my thrusting fingers and lifting her head she emitted a long loud wail that sounded as if it had come straight out of a porno. She began bucking wildly in my lap, making it hard to keep my tongue and fingers on her nipples as well as continue to rub her clit. I managed to do it all however, and was rewarded with my smoking hot Milf boss cumming like a porn star while I worked both tits and her pussy.

Her pussy continued to convulse around my now drenched fingers and she was yelping repeatedly as she writhed on my lap. Her pussy quivered once more and with a long sigh her body relaxed against me. Putting her arms around me, she said, "Damn I needed that."

She remained there for a moment and I easing my fingers from inside her, I put my arms around her waist, holding her to me. Her soft warm body felt amazing against me and I started to wonder what it would be like to sleep with her. Not sex, but just having her against me at night. How it would be to wake up with a woman this beautiful.

"Hmm, well like I say in work, sometimes you have to give a little to get a little, and you gave me something very nice just now."

Placing her hands on my shoulders she eased off my legs so she was standing in front of me. Reaching down she grabbed the huge bulge in my pants and squeezed. I moaned and felt a squirt of precum trickle out and don my leg.

"Damn you're hard!" she smiled, "And pretty big too. I think I'm going to enjoy sucking your cock as much as you are."

"I doubt that." I groaned as she began stroking me through the pants.

Selena laughed again, "You are going to be so much fun! Now stand up."

My heart pounding with excitement I stood up and started to lean in to kiss her. Instead-and to my delight- Selena made a show of slowly sinking to her knees in front of me. I looked down at her speechless as she unsnapped my pants and pulled my zipper down. Grabbing the sides of my pants she tugged them down a couple of inches, and then looked up at me.

"How's this for an incentive, honey?" How does your bitchy boss look naked on her knees getting ready to blow you?"

"I...wow."

"I'll take that." She said with a wink, "Now let's see my incentive."

She yanked both my pants and underwear down to my knees causing my aching dick to spring free.

"Oh, that is quite an incentive!" she cooed, grabbing it she smiled up at me. "You're more qualified than I thought!"

I tried to respond, but it turned into a low moan when she began to slowly pump my cock in her hand. Her long slender fingers with their red nails looked damn good around my shaft, but even better was the look on her face as she stared at it. Her blue eyes were glazed over with lust and her tongue was slowly working its way across her full lips.

"So fucking hard!" she said softly, "Ah youth, it's wasted on the young." She looked up and winked, "But I won't let it be wasted on me!"

This time it wasn't a moan, but cry of surprised pleasure that escaped me, when with no hesitation, Selena took my cock deep into her warm wet mouth. I moaned softly at the sensation of her soft lips around my hard shaft. Selena moaned as well and her blue eyes rolled back as she worked my cock deeper.

She had me more than halfway down and with a soft sigh she began slowly bobbing her head.

"Oh, God." I moaned at the feeling of her wet mouth working along the length of my cock.

She was swirling her tongue back and forth as she sucked and I could feel it caressing me as she worked her mouth up and down. Her lipstick was now smeared along my cock and that visual caused me to twitch in her mouth.

She caused me to cry out again when she slid my cock out until just the tip was in her mouth and then sucked hard. I could feel the pre cum squirting from me and into her mouth and after moaning softly, she removed me from her mouth and smacked her lips.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,152 Followers