Milf Tails: The Grateful Milf

Story Info
Melanie shows her son's helpful friend some appreciation.
11k words
4.72
384.7k
449

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,964 Followers

Note: Welcome to the first installment of my new series Milf Tails. Because each of these stories is a standalone featuring different characters this series will not feature chapter numbers, but be listed as Milf Tails and the title of that particular story. All these stories feature smoking hot milfs and cougars looking to play with a lucky young man. A common theme (but certainly not limited to) throughout this series will be the milf of the hour being the mother of our hero's best friend for a little added thrill. Note these stories are a little shorter and on the fun frivolous side as opposed to some of my more 'dramatic' stories. I hope you enjoy them. LC68

*****

"Can you fix it?" Joe asked from over my shoulder as I peered at his frozen computer screen.

"For the third time, I think so." I replied, bringing up the task manager, "And do you think you could back off a little? I like you, but you're not exactly who I want breathing in my ear."

"Sorry." Joe moved from behind me and sat in the chair next to me. "But all my school works on there, plus since dad took the lap top, my mother's been using this too." He sighed, "It's all we have right now."

"Hey, no worries." I gave him a confident smile, "I'll get it going."

Joe nodded and began tapping his fingers nervously on the old kitchen table he was using as a desk. I felt a pang of sympathy for my best friend.

His asshole father had been caught cheating a few months ago with his intern and the divorce had been ugly and cost Joe's mother her entire savings to be able to keep the house. Money was tight for them and I knew something like this was a huge deal.

Looking through the list of programs I wondered for the hundredth time why Joe's father cheated in the first place. Joe's mom, Melanie, was fucking hot; so hot that for three straight years the guys in our home room had voted her sexiest Milf.

Much to Joe's chagrin, I had showed a picture of her to the guys in our fraternity and it looked like she was going to win at the college level as well. What his idiot father thought he was getting from some young girl, he couldn't get at home, who knew?

Not that I had ever been with a woman older than me, but all the porn videos and even regular movies made older woman out to be a damn wild ride. One thing was for certain, I'd be lying if I ever tried to tell Joe I had never beat off to the visual of his mother taking me for said wild ride.

"I feel stupid," Joe cut into my less than pure thoughts, "But my father always handled the tech stuff. If it's not an art program I don't know what I'm doing."

"It's cool Joe. We're all good at different shit." I frowned at the screen. "Hey, says there's a program running on this called protect your pc."

"Mom went on a site and that popped up." He shrugged "Norton expired and it's pricey so she downloaded it."

"It's a virus itself." I explained, "It gets in your computer, slows it up then wants you to sign up for it so it can fix itself."

"So we're screwed?" he sighed.

"Nope." I waved my hand at him, "I'll upload AVG. It will wipe it out."

"But we don't have any..."

"Free." I put my hand up while shutting the computer down. "Before I upload it though, I'm going to go through that disaster under the table, make sure everything is hooked up right."

Joe looked down to the mess of tangled wires and plugs. "Yeah, dad hooked this up for me and as you can see he did a shitty job, I was going to try, but not sure what's what."

"I'll make it neat." I pushed my chair back and sliding off, crawled under the table and began unplugging everything from the wall.

"Man Phil, I really owe you for this."

"Hey, that's what friends are for."

"Yeah, but you don't have to keep fixing all the crap I mess up."

"I don't have to do anything," I assured him while tackling the tedious process of unknotting the wires and tracing them to their origin behind the pc and printer.

"Hey, you boys want anything?"

At the sound of Melanie's voice, I turned my head from the wires and found myself staring at her bare feet. Her nails were painted deep red and she was wearing a silver ring on the middle toe of each foot.

There was a small colorful butterfly tattooed on the top of her left foot and I could just imagine those feet against my shoulders, or bent behind her ears. I grinned at the thought you knew a woman was hot when even her damn feet could turn you on.

Forgetting about the cables in my hands I let my gaze work my way up her legs. Melanie had a rose tattooed on her ankle, the stem wrapping around her leg and a small unicorn on the calf of her other leg.

Those calves were pretty damn fine even when she was barefoot, but when she was in those fuck me heels she wore to her new part time waitressing job, they were mind blowing.

The table only allowed me to see just over her knees and I wondered what she was wearing; maybe a nice tight pair of shorts, or perhaps a skirt? Melanie worked in an office during the day and generally wore skirts that, although not improper, tended to be above the knee.

"I'm all set mom." Joe answered.

"What about you, Phil, would you like some iced tea or a Coke?"

"No thanks, Mrs. Wilson." I replied, trying to refocus on the task at hand rather than the legs of my best friend's mother.

"Hey, Mom, Phil said the computer's okay; he just has to put a free program on it."

"Really?" Melanie squatted down so she could look at me "That's great Phil! Thank you!"

I couldn't answer right away for fear of my mouth opening and staying open. Melanie was wearing a short black skirt and when she squatted, not only had it ridden up, but her legs were wide open.

I could see straight up her skirt and was confronted with the view of a white thong between her tanned thighs. Melanie was not exactly slender; having a delightful set of curves to her mature form and her lush thighs looked soft and inviting.

Not as inviting as that thin strip of white material looked, but I was sure they would be fun to kiss before getting to the sweet spot between them.

"Phil?" she prodded.

"Yeah, um, n...no problem." I stammered, forcing my eyes from between her legs.

That was a mistake as my eyes widened at the sight of her large breasts protruding from her low cut sleeveless red blouse. This was one of her waitressing ensembles I was a huge fan of and even on all fours under the table my cock was stirring.

The tops of her well rounded tits were tanned, but I could see the creamy skin of her lower breast down the shirt. Under the revealing top was a red bra which consisted of such flimsy red lace I could make out the shadow of her nipples.

"Earth to Phil!" she whistled and I felt myself blushing and hoping to hell she hadn't noticed me gawking.

"Oh, sorry!" I held up the cord to their speakers, "I was just trying to figure out where this goes."

"Beats me," she shrugged, causing her tits to jiggle, "All I know is the tab always goes in the slot." She sighed, "At least that's how I remember it, but it's been awhile."

"Mom!" Joe exclaimed.

"Mom, what?" she rolled her big brown eyes, "You guys are nineteen, not nine." She gave me a huge smile, her teeth white and perfect between her full ruby red lips, "Not boys anymore, but men. Right, Phil?"

Feeling like a horny kid, I nonetheless agreed, "Yup, young men."

"Good looking ones as well." My eyes widened as those words were accompanied by a wink. She was still squatting and had to know she was giving me a show; was she flirting with me? Don't be an idiot; I thought even as I took in her long curly sandy brown hair and wondering what it would look like across my stomach.

"But what I was saying Phil before you got distracted by..." she gave a meaningful pause that deepened my blush, "Where to stick your plug, that it's not Mrs. anymore, I'm divorced remember?"

"Sorry," I nodded as I plugged the USB into the back of the computer.

Her crack about thinking about where to put my plug had my hand trembling as I imagined my personal plug slipping into a soft, wet, and much older slot. "You're welcome Miss Wilson."

"Melanie. You're not a little kid anymore and you've always been respectful. Melanie is fine from now on."

"Okay." I kept my eyes down and focused on the wires in front of me.

"Thank you again for all your help. Phil." She went on, "The pc today, last week you unblocked my cell phone when I locked myself out of it and you even helped Joe rake the leaves."

"Anything I can do to help." I replied.

"I just wish I could pay you somehow." She frowned, "But you know, things are tough."

"No worries."

"Well you don't have too, and it's appreciated."

"I don't have to do anything," I answered out of habit.

"You are a good boy, always were" She laughed, "I always wonder if you could ever be a bad boy."

Another leading remark? If it was I wondered if they were lost on Joe. We were best friends since elementary school and told each other everything. He was more than aware I thought his mom was hot. In fact occasionally I would bust his balls about it. He took it with his usual good nature, but knew all I was doing was looking. Right now it really seemed as if his mom was screwing with me and I hoped it was going over his head.

"Hey, Joe." I called out, reminding her, her son was there, "Turn that on will you?"

"Its on." Joe said, then when the sound of windows starting blared through the speakers he exclaimed, "Hey, we got sound again!"

"Yeah," I made my way from underneath the table. "Your father hooked it up wrong."

"He was probably thinking about his other hook up." Melanie standing up and moving so I could crawl out and get to my feet.

"Forget it mom," Joe said, "His loss, your gain, we're better off without him."

Melanie tousled his brown hair and nodded, "You're a good son Joe, and already a better man than your father."

"And one with his I-tunes back!" Joe laughed and picking up his headphones put them on as he started bringing other items up on the PC.

She turned to face me and putting her hands on my shoulder kissed me on the cheek, "You too, Phil, your folks raised a good boy."

"Thank you."

"You're going to make some young lady very happy." She stared into my eyes and leaning forward added, "Or maybe an older one, who knows?"

"Um, okay." I shot a nervous look over to Joe, who was oblivious between the music and the computer.

"Women my age are a sucker for cute young guys with big blue eyes like yours." She tousled my hair the way she had Joe's, "blue eyes and black hair is a nice combination you know."

"Thanks," I muttered.

I took a nervous step back and she looked as if she were trying not to laugh. That sealed it, she was screwing with me. She was newly single and flirting, just trying to get me going and having some fun. I was let down she was mocking me, but relieved too, if she had been hitting on me, what would I do? Joe was...

"Don't suppose you're handy self can fix a lawnmower?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I don't think so, yours broke again?"

"Yeah, last week and the lawn looks like crap." She sighed, "Maybe I'll have to splurge and pay a landscaper." She winked again, "Maybe he'd accept something besides cash, some of those young guys are awfully cute."

"I...uh, could let Joe use my dad's. He can pick it up or I can bring it over."

"Phil, you're a lifesaver!" She kissed my cheek again, "Honey, I owe you big time!"

"Don't worry about it."

"No, I will worry about it." She tapped my chest, "I'm not sure how yet, but I'm going to do something nice for you for all your help."

"No, really," I protested.

Looking at Joe to make sure he wasn't paying attention, she whispered, "And for helping Joe, he's having a tough time with this and you've been a rock to him, he talks to you more than me sometimes and I know you're a good influence so really, Phil, thank you."

"That's' what friends are for." I smiled, "He would do it for me."

"Absolutely." She gave me a sultry smile, "There's benefits to being friends, or is that friends with benefits?"

"Well, I..."

"Shit!" she looked at her watch, "I have to get to the bar." She sighed, "Time to shake my money maker so to speak. Who would have thought a business degree would lead to this?"

She turned away and as she did, pulled one of the buds, from Joe's ear. "Honey, Phil is going to get his dad's mower, think you can get to it soon?"

"Shit, mom, I have school and work the next four days and nights. Plus Rebecca's getting pissed I haven't been around much."

"You don't work on Thursdays," she said over her shoulder as she walked over to the couch where her purse was.

"I took extra shifts remember? It will cover the car insurance this month."

"You're right." She waved her hand disgustedly, "Get to it when you can honey, I'm sorry you have to work so hard."

"It's okay, mom, you're not the one who should be sorry."

As they spoke I admired the swing of Melanie's hips as she made her way across the room. Watching her, the word busty came to mind, that would be the best way to describe her curby form.

Her full hips gave her a nice figure and matched her well rounded ass, and those impressive tits. When she reached the couch, she bent over; causing her skirt to rise again and I could just make out the curve of her ass cheek.

Alarmed I glanced over at Joe to see him sitting there, staring at the computer disgustedly, and probably trying to figure out when he could take care of the lawn. Glancing back, I saw Melanie was now sitting on the couch and putting her shoes on.

I swallowed as I took in the red stiletto heels and the straps she was winding up her leg to tie behind her knees. She was bending over and I could see straight down her blouse again.

When she finished she stood and with a wave to me walked towards the door, the shoes made her well shaped legs look even better and I could feel a stirring between my legs. When she closed the door behind her I turned back to Joe, "So why don't you move over and I'll install the antivirus?"

Joe nodded and slid his chair over. As I sat down next to him and brought up the AVG site, I could feel him staring at me.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Sorry about my mom." He told me.

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, Phil, I'm not dumb, she was flirting with you."

"I don't think she..."

He waved his hand, "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you." He shrugged, "Her either I suppose. She hasn't been out since the divorce and I think she's kind of...I don't know. In heat."

"That's not a nice thing to say about your mother." I laughed

"Better than what a lot of the guys we know say about her." He gave me clap on the shoulder, "Not you though, you didn't play along cause you're not a pig like them, you like my mom cause she's sweet, not cause she's hot."

"Right." I nodded, feeling more than a little guilty, but added, "She is hot though."

"I know, I've been hearing it my whole life." He sat back in the chair, "Tell you what, its awful to say, but I wish she would get laid, I think it would cheer her up and be good for her." He looked at me, "What do you think?"

"I would love to see her cheered up." I told him honestly, but leaving out the fact I wouldn't mind being the one to make her happy.

*****

I stopped pushing the mower and reaching down to the bottle holder I'd clipped to the push bar, removed the Gatorade and took several long swallows. Leaning on the mower, I gave a tired sigh, but looking at Joe and Melanie's nearly finished lawn felt a sense of satisfaction.

I was originally supposed to just leave the mower in their garage so Joe could do it Saturday, but once I got there, decided to just go ahead and do it for them.

Joe was starting to have a hard time in school because he was working so much and if he had to do the lawn Saturday that would take even more time away from his studying. I certainly couldn't picture Melanie doing it.

Well, I could, sort of. I grinned at the pleasant visual of her sweet round bottom jiggling as she pushed the heavy mower up and down the lawn. But in reality she was working two jobs and could use a break as well.

I put the bottle back and grabbing the bottom of the grey tank top I was wearing, pulled it up and wiped my face off with it. It was just after seven and close to dusk.

It wasn't all that warm, but I'd been mowing for damn near an hour and a half and had worked up a sweat. Running my fingers through my hair, I stretched my arms over my head and bent to the side cracking my back.

Looking at the last part of the yard, I figured it would take another half hour to finish. Leaning over I grabbed the cord and preparing to pull, smiled at the thought of how surprised Melanie would be when she came home.

I yanked the cord and the mower sputtered and died. I tried again, with the same result and bracing my foot on top of it yanked as hard as I could.

The old machine roared to life, bit once again, petered out.

"Come on, you piece of crap!" I gave the mower a swift kick with my booted foot.

"Phil, what are you doing?"

I jumped and turned around to see Melanie behind me. She must have pulled into the driveway while I was screwing with the mower. She had just come from work and her appearance right now was the opposite of her night job persona.

Melanie was wearing a knee length black skirt with a white blouse. The blouse was open to reveal a sleeveless shirt underneath that was tight and, although not improper, showed off her ample chest.

Her hair was pinned up and she was wearing a conservative pair of black heels. All she needed was glasses and she would have been sporting the hot librarian look. Right now she had her arms across her chest, pushing her tits out even more and I quickly brought my eyes up to meet hers.

"Well?"

"I'm mowing your lawn." I told her, "You needed it..."

"I can see that." She rolled her eyes, "But why? Joe said he would do it."

"Joe needs to study." I explained, still keeping my eyes on her face. "I'm lucky, I only have to work a couple nights a week and have some extra time. I don't want to see Joe run ragged."

"I appreciate that." She sighed, "I was going to do it tonight while he was working so he couldn't yell at me."

"Then I'm glad I did it. A lady should never have to do this."

"Phil, either you are really sweet or really smooth!" she laughed, "But either way thank you. You didn't have to..."

"I don't have to do anything." I winked at her. "I do things because I want to. I like to help my friends."

Melanie paused and her brown eyes left mine. She appeared to be staring at my chest and as I watched her eyes gave me a slow up and down.

"I like to help my friends too, Phil." She said softly, "In fact I would love to do something nice for you right now."

"You would?" my eyes widened as my mind filled with the image of Melanie sinking to her knees in front of me.

She ran her hand down my arm, "I would very much like to do something nice for you. Will you let me?"

"I...of course." I said my heart pounding so hard I thought it was going to go through my chest.

"Good answer." She purred, "Because I would love too..."

She leaned closer to me and as she paused, I whispered, "Love to what?"

"Make you dinner!" she said, "I have ribs in the crock pot and I'll make some corn on the cob and salad, how's that sound?"

Unless ribs and corn was another way of saying fuck me, I had just let my little head run away with the big one. Feeling like an idiot, I forced a smile, "That's okay; I'll eat later at home."

"Aw come on!" she batted her eye lashes at me. "Joe's working until midnight and if you don't stay I have to eat all alone again." She pushed her lips into a pout and looking up at me through her long lashes she added, "You wouldn't want me to be lonely would you Phil?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,964 Followers