MILF Teacher: Becoming a Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my panties to the side and put her big plastic cock at the entrance of my vagina. A sudden thrill weakened my knees and my resistance. My long ignored pussy was beginning to speak for me and it was quite demanding...it wanted to be fucked...hard. I didn't even know I was doing it, but I felt my body against my control, leaning back and taking the cock inside me.

A smug chuckle echoed behind me, reminding me instantly of my predicament. I instantly stopped the backwards motion. "What? Don't stop now, slut. You need to be fucked. You need to become my whore, a white slut for black women. Don't deny it, slut. You need me. You want me. Just bend backwards, take my cock deep inside your white slut cunt and succumb to me."

Her nasty words should have repulsed me, yet instead they made me tingle inside and made my pussy burn with need. My mind desperately tried to resist the temptation, but the resistance was weak and I slowly continued my collapse into submission.

As more of her cock slowly filled my vagina, she continued explaining our new relationship, "Good girl. I knew you would submit to me, Linda. I knew the first day when you couldn't get your eyes off my tits. My double d's so much bigger than your tiny training bra tits." Her humiliating words hit hard as she concentrated on my biggest insecurity. I stopped moving on the cock, tears beginning to form again.

"Hmmmm, keeping taking my cock, Ms. Malone. Once it is completely inside your cunt, it becomes my cunt."

The blunt declaration had me frozen in my tracks. The cock half inside me felt so good and I wanted more, but the revelation Latoya had just announced scared me. I stammered, "W-w-what do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said. Once my cock is buried inside your whore cunt, I own it. I own you. You will lick my pussy whenever I tell you to. Your pussy will be available for me and others whenever we want it. You need a black Mistress, you crave a black Mistress, and you crave complete submission to me."

"B-b-but I have a job," I pleaded.

"Oh, I won't wreck your career, slut. Unless you disobey me, then all promises are off. At school, you are the teacher and I the student, but when we are alone, I am the teacher and you the student; I am the Mistress and you the slave. Is that clear?"

"Ummmm..." I began.

"Don't answer with your mouth, slut. Answer with your wet, eager, cunt. Which I bet right now wants nothing more than to be filled by your Mistress's cock. With complete submission, comes complete pleasure. Now do it, slut. Bounce your fat white ass back on my cock, submit to me completely. Become my whore, my cunt, my white dyke, my...."

The nasty onslaught was too much and I ended it by taking the rest of her cock deep inside me. I moaned uncontrollably as the plastic cock filled me much deeper than my husband's cock ever could.

"Good girl," she purred, "who owns you?"

"You do," I moaned, beginning to believe it, loving the pleasure I was currently feeling.

"Good girl," she repeated. Her approval suddenly becoming important. "Now I am just going to kneel behind you as you fuck yourself. Go ahead slut, fuck yourself like the dirty whore you are."

Desperate to come, I began to move up and down on my 18-year-old's strap-on cock. Closing my eyes, I ignored the fact that I was submitting to a student, and instead just allowed the pleasure inside to take over. My moans increased and within only a couple of minutes I was close to an orgasm.

Suddenly, Latoya pulled the cock out of me and stepped off the bed. I moaned involuntarily, "Noooooooooo."

She laughed, "You were close, weren't you?"

"Yes," I admitted, my hand going to my needy vagina.

"Stop!" she demanded.

I froze.

"You don't get to come yet. Your Mistress, always, and I mean always, gets to orgasm first. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I replied, dejected and desperate.

"If you please me adequately, I may allow you to come," she explained, taking off her cock, sliding off her panties and climbing onto my bed.

She straddled my face with her hairy vagina and slowly lowered it onto my mouth. Having never done this before, I was unsure what to do. Her scent was strong, and realizing that I was stuck like this until she came, I attempted to lick her vagina. Her taste was surprisingly good and addictive. It was incredibly awkward and hard to breathe. After a couple of minutes of licking, she began to rub her vagina on my face and I just lay there, my tongue extended, as she used my face to get off. Suddenly I was being flooded with sticky juice. Her juice was sweet and I suddenly couldn't get enough of it. I eagerly lapped up her juice, attempting to get more of her nectar. Disappointingly, Latoya moved up and I reflexively moved up and attempted to continue to lap her juices.

She chuckled, "I taste amazing, don't I?"

Suddenly realizing what I was doing, I froze.

She smiled. "You want more of my cunt juice, don't you?"

Pretending to be repulsed, I lied, "No."

"Liar," she laughed, getting dressed. She reached into her purse and demanded, "Say cheese, Miss Malone."

I quickly covered my face with my hands.

She raised her voice like a teacher would do when scolding a student, "Don't you ever cover yourself in front of me again, slut."

I slowly moved my hands away, keeping my head down, "Please don't take my picture like this."

She chuckled, "Slut, I will be taking many pictures of you. This first one is a great shot of you after your first pussy pleasing experience. Now look up."

I obeyed reluctantly and she snapped a picture. "Slut, you look so sad." She shrugged, adding, "Oh well, over time I think you will learn to love pleasuring me." Putting her panties back on, she suggested, "You may want to go wash up, Ms. Malone, you look kinda slutty, plus you are going to be late."

I began to go to the bathroom when she said, "By the way, don't you dare touch yourself until I see you again, understood?"

I nodded by head yes, defeated and longing to come.

"Good," she smiled, walking over to me. She put her hand back to my vagina and began to pump my already wet vagina.

I instantly began moaning as she explained, "You are such a slut, Ms. Malone, allowing your student to finger-fuck you in your own home."

I was so ashamed, but her finger inside me was the only thing that mattered at this moment.

"Do you want to come?" she asked.

"So bad," I moaned, the orgasm beginning to build a second time.

"Well, you can't," she said, pulling her finger out of me. She sucked her finger that had just been in me and added, "Hmmm, not bad for an old cunt."

She walked out of my room, leaving me wet and horny. I quickly went to the bathroom to wash up. I heard my front door close and I let out a sigh of relief. I looked in the mirror. My make-up was a mess. I washed up and also washed my vagina clean, the cold water submerging my wanton desires. Finally looking respectable, I rushed out of the house and to the school arriving twenty minutes late.

Ironically, nobody noticed I was late. Everything was normal until my daughter saw me and asked, "So how was your quality time with the butch?"

I instantly went red, as I stammered, "It-it-it was fine and don't be so rude."

She shrugged and disappeared back onto the dance floor. It was almost midnight when I heard the voice I prayed I wouldn't hear tonight, "Hi, Ms. Malone."

I turned around. She was alone with the smuggest smile possible on her face. She leaned in close enough so no one else could hear and ordered, "Be in your classroom in five minutes and don't you dare be late."

Before I could reason with her she was gone. Anxiety overwhelmed me, but also an excitement I couldn't control. Maybe she would let me come. Just as quickly, I realized how absurd it was that I was worried about getting permission from a teenager to orgasm. I looked around and silently slipped out and headed towards my classroom determined to end this once and for all. I was the adult. I unlocked my door and waited and waited. Five minutes became ten and just as I was getting up to return to the dance she sauntered in.

"You weren't leaving, were you?" she asked, her voice implying I'd better not have been.

I stammered, suddenly feeling weak again, "N-n-no."

"Good, because I need to get off again," she announced, walking to my desk. She demanded, "On your knees, teach."

"Not here," I pleaded.

"Would the gym be better?" she questioned.

"God, no," I gasped.

"Then I'll only say this one more time. On your knees."

Seeing no way out of this other than to quickly please her, I obeyed. Latoya sat in my chair, opened her legs and said, "Get to work on your homework, slut."

The word slut made me wince, but I ignored it and moved between her legs. Her strong scent still lingered and as soon as I tasted her wetness I let go of all inhibitions. I licked her pussy slowly, suddenly wanting to savour her flavour, just as suddenly I felt an undeniable tingle down below. Her scent was overpowering, somehow held in by her abundance of pubic hair. Her moans were low, but constant, which was an indicator I was doing ok. I continued this slow lapping for a long time before my knees began to get sore. Determined to get her off soon, I took her clit into my mouth and put pressure on it. Her legs twitched and she let a little scream and her moans increased exponentially. Doing what I would want done next to me if our roles were reversed, I slid a finger inside her vagina and began pumping it in and out. Within seconds, my face was again coated by her juice.

I kept licking her pussy until she pushed my head away.

She stood up and ordered, "Sit on your desk, teach."

Praying for the sexual release my body longed for, I obeyed her order.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" she asked, pushing my legs apart.

"Yes," I answered, no longer a teacher, but simply a vessel of pleasure.

"In your classroom? On your desk?" she questioned, her finger sliding inside my panties.

"Yes!" I answered, frustrated.

She fell to her knees, moved her head between my legs and paused. I held my breath waiting for her touch, craving it. Suddenly, she ordered, "Take off your panties."

I quickly obeyed, discarding my panties in front of this 18-year-old black student. Propriety vanished; I was completely at her will.

"Good slut," she purred, picking up the panties. She reached for an empty coke bottle on my desk and handed it to me. "Fuck yourself, slut."

An overwhelming disappointment hit me, and my need to come vanished. "No. I can't," I responded.

"You don't want to come?" she asked.

"Yes, no, not like that," I replied, suddenly no longer wanting to.

She again pushed my legs apart and again fell onto her knees. The second her tongue made contact with my vagina I was a puddle of goo. She sucked my clit into her mouth and I screamed, "Oh sweet mother of mercy."

I felt my vagina vibrate as she chuckled at my reaction. Literally within seconds I was sopping wet and when she demanded, "Hand me the bottle," I didn't even hesitate. I suddenly wanted it in me. She rubbed it up and down my vagina lips for a few seconds and then in one sudden thrust she filled me with the bottle. I whimpered, the sudden thrust filling me completely and spreading my vagina wider than I was accustomed to. She stood up, leaving the bottle in me. "Fuck yourself, Ms. Malone."

My building orgasm all I cared about now, I grabbed the bottle end and began fucking myself with it. I pumped it in and out of my cunt ferociously and in less than a minute I was having my most powerful orgasm in my life. I bit my lip to hold in the scream that usually echoed off walls when I orgasmed.

I looked up and saw Latoya with her iphone and I assumed she had taped my sexual perversion. She smiled and said, "And you say you are not a slut." She put her phone in her purse and said, "There is a gift in your desk from me. It is one of your punishments. I expect you to wear it at school on Monday."

"What is it?" I asked, my orgasm still sending shivers of joy through me.

"Take a look when you are done coming, slut," she answered, heading for the door.

I pulled the bottle out of me and stood up, attempting to regain my composure. "Where are my panties?"

She pulled them out of her purse. "A souvenir. Hopefully, you are not a leaker."

With that she was gone. I fell back onto my chair and attempted to recover. Opening my desk drawer, I saw a silver egg shaped thing. I looked at it and after thinking for a few seconds I was horrified. She wanted me to wear this in my vagina for school on Monday. I put it in my purse; no way I wanted some colleague to go through my desk for some reason and find a sex toy. I realized I still had her juice on my face, so I quickly left my room and luckily made it to a bathroom without detection. I cleaned myself up, again, and returned to the dance. Thankfully, Latoya seemed to be gone and I supervised the remainder of the dance with a constant reminder of Latoya: a bit of leakage from my well-pleased vagina.

*****

All weekend I tossed and turned about what to do about my predicament. She had pictures and video to blackmail me. If I attempted to resist her, my career would be over. On the other hand, if I continued to obey her, my career was bound to be in jeopardy as well. Yet, every dream I had over the weekend included me pleasing Latoya. By Monday, I was an anxiety-riddled mess and considered calling in sick, but was worried that she would take that as disobedience.

I put the egg in me over the weekend and found that, after a few minutes, I was used to it being there. It was inconvenient and a distraction, but controllable. So, I obeyed Latoya's order and went to work on Monday with the egg in me. The day flew by, the only real distraction from the toy, when I would forget it was there and sit down too quickly. Then came my last period.

Latoya came in with her usual smug smile and gave me a subtle wink. I was teaching for a few minutes, lecturing on Hamlet, when I felt a sudden jolt in my vagina, a slow buzzing. I looked to Latoya who had a big grin plastered all over her face. In her hand was a remote control, which I assumed was for the toy inside me. Seconds later, the vibrations increased and I held onto my podium.

A student asked, "Are you ok, Ms. Malone?"

Just as suddenly the vibrating stopped and I replied, "Yes, sorry. I got dizzy there for a second. I am suddenly not feeling real well. So, class, get into groups and list five things Hamlet discusses in his 'To Be or Not to Be' soliloquy."

Sitting at my desk, I looked up to Latoya who smiled, but thankfully didn't turn the toy back on. Once class ended, Latoya waited for everyone to leave, sauntered over and asked, "Do you want to come, Ms. Malone?"

"Not here," I answered.

She handed me the remote control, "My gift to you. Now you can come anytime you want."

I took it and quickly dropped it in my purse. She added, "Watch the door for me."

She went behind my desk and quickly pulled off her panties. She handed them to me. "I figured you would be going through withdrawal by now."

I held them in my hand, stunned by what she had given me.

She whispered, "You may want to hide them, it may be weird if someone came in and saw you with soiled panties your hand."

I quickly dropped them into my bag as she added, "I fucked myself twice to orgasm thinking about all the things I plan to do to you."

"Please, stop," I whispered.

"Oh, I am just getting started, Ms. Malone." She smiled and began to leave my room. Turning as she left, she added, "By the way, keep Wednesday evening clear. I have plans for you."

I began to say I wasn't available Wednesday, but she added, waving her phone in the air, "This is non-negotiable." She winked and was gone.

All flushed, I packed my papers for marking, and made my way home.

Home earlier than normal and horny, I quickly went up to my bedroom, lay down on my bed and turned on the toy. The good vibrations instantly had me feeling good and I reached reflectively to my bag and pulled out Latoya's panties. They were slightly damp and sticky and I couldn't resist. I moved them to my nose and took a whiff, the scent was as intoxicating as it had been on Friday and I instantly got wetter. I closed my eyes and imagined being between her legs again. The buzzing was building an orgasm in me and as I got closer I opened my mouth and sucked on my student's soiled panties. Her sweet taste was addictive and I attempted to suck any remnants of her juice as my orgasm hit me. I screamed into her panties and quaked on my bed. I lay there immobile as I recovered from the orgasm. Once it had subsided, I tossed her panties away and quickly pulled the toy out of me. Aghast at what I was becoming, tears flew down my cheeks like a rainstorm. How was I ever going to get out of this mess?

*****

Tuesday was uneventful again until my final class. Latoya wasn't in class when it began and I felt a sudden relief and yet oddly disappointment. I was fifteen minutes into class when she walked in and interrupted the class. "Sorry teach, I was getting homework ready for you."

I caught her innuendo, she didn't say 'I was getting my homework for you,' which implied she had homework for me. I replied, "Take a seat, Ms. Wallace."

She did and the rest of the class went normally. Again, Latoya waited till everyone was gone before coming to my desk and asking, "Did you use my panties yesterday?"

"No," I lied.

She called me out. "Liar. I can always tell when you are lying."

"How?"

"That is for me only. So unless you want more punishments added, you will answer my question properly."

I sighed, "Twice."

"Reeeeallllly," she said, over-dramatically.

"Yes," I answered, ashamed by my weakness.

"So I am guessing you would like a fresh pair?"

At the thought of her wet panties my panties got wet too. Although mortified by my growing desires and desperate to stop them, I nodded instead.

She smiled and informed me, "And do I have a treat for you."

She checked the door, moved out of immediate view and quickly took off her panties. She handed them to me and I, without even thinking, put them to my nose. Just as quickly, I realized what I had just done and dropped them into my bag.

She laughed out loud, "Oh my, I really have turned you into a little lez slut."

I went ruby red.

"By the way, when you get home to fuck your cunt and smell my sweet soiled panties and put them in your mouth, you will get an extra gift."

"What?" I asked, nervously.

"Hank's cum. That is why I was late. He fucked me before class and his cum was leaking out of me all class."

"Oh my god," I responded. Hank was a six foot four black student and all-star linebacker for our football team. He already had scholarships to almost every school in the country.

"Oh my god, yes," she purred. "His cock is so fucking big. You will love it in that white cunt of yours."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard me," she smiled and began walking away. Again turning before leaving, "And remember after school tomorrow you are mine."

"I can't," I quickly said.

She smiled, "If you don't I will bring the plan to school and trust me you don't want that." When I didn't respond, she asked, "So you are free tomorrow?"

I nodded 'yes', reluctantly.

"Excellent, and make sure to wear those stay up stockings. Have fun with the cum," she finished, leaving me alone and mortified.

I again quickly packed up my things and went home. Although the temptation was there to smell her scent, I ignored it throughout the evening. Unfortunately, at bedtime, I tossed and turned, my thoughts continually teasing me. After an hour of restlessness, I gave in to my temptations. I got up, grabbed the soiled panties and returned to bed. I lay back on my bed and began pleasuring myself as my other hand moved her panties to my nose. The scent was different, but still intoxicating. I moved the panties inside out and looked at the dried stain. I put it to my mouth and sucked on her panties while sliding two fingers inside my fiery vagina. The naughty act made me even hotter. I came hard from my feeling of moral degradation and the filthy act I was performing. I spit the panties out, and, past exhaustion, fell asleep in seconds.