MILF Teacher: Becoming a Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I dressed the next day and wore the thigh highs she had requested. I was petrified at the thought of what Latoya had planned for me, yet a small part of me was intrigued and had me distracted and horny all day. Latoya gave no hints during class and once class was done she handed me a folded piece of paper and left without a word.

Once alone, my hand quivering, I opened the paper and read the brief note:

My teacher slut,

Be at the following address at 4:30...not one second later.

Your Mistress

P.S.-Expect a long night.

I sighed, terrified of what might occur, and yet I could feel wetness forming in my panties. I attempted to ignore my problem by marking a few essays. I left early enough to make sure I arrived on time, pulling into her driveway a few minutes early. I sat in my car a nervous wreck: a mixture of anxiety and excitement that had my head spinning. Finally, three minutes early, I got out of my car and knocked on her front door.

I waited a couple of minutes, which allowed my anxiety to build. I felt like any car that drove by could see through my conservative outer attire to the submissive woman I was becoming. She finally opened the door and ordered, "Get in here, slut."

I quickly entered her home and followed her to the living room. She ordered, "On your knees, slut."

I obeyed and felt my stickiness swish between my legs. Latoya sat down and ordered, "Come get a snack, slut."

As she opened her legs, my mouth watered and I without any thought crawled over to her and between her waiting legs. Although her panties had pacified my craving the past couple of days, that was nothing to the captivating aroma of the real thing. I actually lingered between her legs and allowed her luxurious scent to fill me. Finally, I leaned forward and began licking her already wet pussy. Her sweet juice was so appetizing that I wanted to sit between her legs forever, ignoring society's values and just allowing myself to let go...in many ways it was liberating to not be in control. I slowly licked up and down, allowing her wetness to slowly leak out. I continued this slow pleasing for minutes until her moans increased and she demanded, "Faster, slut." Obeying, I buried my face into her pussy, sucking her clit into my mouth and being encompassed by her scent. As her moans increased I slid two fingers inside her and hooked my fingers searching for her g-spot. It didn't take long and, as soon as I began tapping it, her legs tightened around my head and she screamed and sprayed me with a flow of her juice. I eagerly lapped up as much of her juice as I could, completely addicted to her taste. After a couple of minutes I was pushed away, my face dripping with her juice. "Fuck! You are an insatiable white slut. Some other day, I will let you give me orgasm after orgasm, but today I have different plans for you."

I looked up from my subservient position and asked, "What?"

"You will see soon," she smiled and ordered, "follow me."

I followed, on my knees, into her room. She said, "On the bed is your outfit. Change into it, keep the stockings on, and wait until I come and get you."

She left her room and I stood up and went to the bed. On the bed was a maid's outfit. I sighed, wondering what she had in store for me. I put on the skimpy Halloween-style outfit with a skirt that clearly showed the entire top of my thigh high stockings. I looked like a complete whore. A hot whore, but a whore nonetheless. I waited over half an hour and heard the front door open and close. I heard a second voice and a chill went up my spine. Finally, Latoya returned to her room. She said, "It is time."

"For what?" I asked.

"You will see," she smiled, "follow me."

I began walking behind her when she turned and ordered, "Crawl."

I fell back onto my knees and followed, my cheeks again burning with humiliation. She led me into a different room and I heard a shower running. Latoya ordered, "Stand up!"

I obeyed and she grabbed some Christmas wrapping paper and ordered, "Don't move."

As she began wrapping me, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"I am wrapping my mom's Christmas present," she explained, rather matter-of-factly.

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard me. You are going to be my Mom's early Christmas present."

"Why?" I asked, stupefied.

"That will all come out very soon," she smiled.

I stood still stunned as she slowly wrapped me up. I heard the shower end just as my upper body was wrapped. If my earlier plight was mortifying, that was nothing to what was about to happen. Losing my job flashed before me. Latoya ordered, "Now be a good slut and remain still and silent." What choice did I have?

I stood motionless for a couple of minutes, until I heard a voice say in the distance, "Are you kidding me?"

Latoya responded, "Oh no, I am not. She is Barry Malone's daughter." Why would that matter, I wondered.

"No fucking way," she repeated, clearly shocked.

"So she is yours to use as you please, Mommy," a very sweet voiced Latoya said, seemingly eager for her mother's approval.

"Wow," Latoya's mom repeated, clearly stunned by the revelation.

"Do you want to unwrap her?" Latoya asked.

"I guess I should," she answered, her voice still showing hints of bewilderment and shock.

I felt the paper being tugged off me and slowly I was revealed to Latoya's mom: a very attractive, slightly chubby, black woman. She was wearing a robe and had an amused smile on her face. She talked as if I wasn't there, "Well, she is pretty."

"Yes, very pretty," Latoya agreed.

"And dressed up as a maid," she noticed, "how ironic."

"I thought you would like that, Mommy," the sweet voiced Latoya doppelganger said.

Once I was completely unwrapped, Latoya's mother asked, "How long do I have her for?"

"Tonight, until you are done with her, but she is actually yours to use as you please forever," Latoya said proudly.

I gasped.

Latoya's menacing look returned as she asked me, "Isn't that right, slut?"

I stammered, "I-I-I guess so."

Latoya's Mother smiled, "This is so delicious." She walked over and appraised me. She grabbed my breasts through the sheer maid outfit and sneered, "These are puny."

Latoya laughed, "Yes, she obsesses over my breasts, wait until she sees yours, mommy."

"Oh really!," the Mother said, "You like my daughter's big breasts?"

"Y-y-yes," I stammered nervously, her touch also a distraction.

"You ate my daughter's pussy?" she asked.

I stammered again, "Y-y-yes," my shame burning hotter than hell.

"Did she eat your whore cunt?" the Mother asked, her hand going down to my sopping pussy.

I answered, "Only for a few seconds."

She chuckled, "Latoya, you are turning into a domme, aren't you?"

"Like daughter, like mother," Latoya joked, clearly proud to be complimented.

"She is sopping wet," Latoya's Mother announced. "Why are you so wet?"

"I don't know," I answered, really not knowing the reason and not ready to admit my weakness.

"Oh you know, don't you? You are just not ready to admit you're real personality."

"My personality?" I questioned, moaning as her black finger entered me.

"Yes, you are a white slut who craves complete submission. Who probably didn't even know you craved it, even though when you were young you were surrounded by black people who served you. Yet, the reality is you should have served them."

My face went redder as I reminisced about my childhood. I wasn't sure she was right, but I had admired their beauty and bigger breasts, although never sexually.

"Answer me, slut!" the Mother's voice boomed, "Do you get turned on by big black tits?"

"Y-y-yes," I stuttered.

"See, isn't admitting it liberating?" She smiled, her anger gone as quickly as it arrived. "Now just let your mind go and let your new Mistress guide you to your proper place."

Oddly, it was liberating. Although still nervous, my mind decided to just let go as ordered and the next words out of my mouth surprised me, "Yes, Mistress, I am yours."

Her smile showed her happiness and she opened her robe revealing the biggest breasts I had ever seen in person. "Come to Mommy," she purred, pulling me into her breasts.

I took her big nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. I sucked on the big breast, slowly enjoying the touch of real breasts in comparison to my small ones. Mother explained as she let out a small moan, "You understand, I own you now."

I didn't take the nipple out of my mouth as I looked up nervously. "Yes, I am yours."

Latoya added, completely out of the blue, "Her oldest daughter is eighteen, Mommy."

"Reeeeally," the Mother smiled. "Well isn't that interesting."

I begged, "Please leave my daughter out of this, I will do anything."

"Yes, you will," she purred and ordered, "get on the bed."

I obeyed, trepidation and excitement crashing into each other.

"Good slut," the Mother purred, going into her closet. She returned with a thicker, longer strap-on than the one Latoya had fucked me with a few days earlier. In her other hand was a much smaller vibe. She climbed behind me and quickly filled me with the long toy.

I screamed, "Oh my God."

Latoya's Mother, my new Mistress, said, "You like that, slut?"

"Yeeeeessss," I moaned, no longer caring about being prim and proper. I needed to be fucked.

"You like my cock," she teased.

"I love it in my vagina," I moaned.

"Your vagina!" she howled out loud. "Sluts don't have vaginas, they have pussies or cunts. Now tell me where my cock is."

I blushed, not used to using profanity. "Your cock is filling my cunt so completely," I shuddered.

She thrust the big cock in and out of me hard and fast, bringing unbridled pleasure. Within a couple of minutes of constant fucking, I was delirious with pleasure when she suddenly stopped. She ordered, "Latoya, get the lube."

"Yes, Mommy," she replied, and disappeared into the closet.

The black woman fucking me said, "I am guessing you have never been fucked in the ass, have you?"

"Nooo," I replied, suddenly scared.

"But you want to, right?" she asked, in a tone that made it very clear it wasn't a question I could answer 'no' to. To help my decision, she quickly gave my cunt five hard deep thrusts.

I replied, giving her the answer she wanted to hear, "I am yours, Mistress. Fuck me as you see fit." I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth. I didn't want my ass fucked. Yet....

"Good girl," she replied, "you are a fast learner." Latoya handed her mother the lube and I suddenly felt the cold goo between my ass cheeks.

She turned on the slim vibe, which suddenly made me relax. In comparison to the eight-inch cock buried in me, this toy was tiny. "Beg for me to fuck your ass, slut."

The buzzing toy was teasing my anal entrance, causing a new sensation. My begging was not faked as I suddenly wanted to feel it in me, my desperation to orgasm so great I would do anything. "Please, Mistress, fuck my ass with your toy. Make me your anal whore."

She chuckled, speaking to her daughter, "Wow, we have really broke down her shy exterior, haven't we?"

"Indeed." Latoya laughed too.

Soon I felt a buzzing sensation slowly penetrate my ass. It burned a bit, but my wet cunt and need to orgasm overpowered the slight discomfort. Slowly the vibrator went deeper in me until I couldn't fathom anything going deeper. I whimpered, two toys deep inside me. I had never felt so filled, so completely fucked in my life. Without instruction, I begged, "Please, Mistress, fuck both my holes. Make me come like the white slut I am."

She obliged and began fucking me hard again while also pumping my ass. The double sensation was over the top and I began to get animated in ways I never had before. "Oh my God yes, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass. Make me your whore. Yes Mistress, I am yours, yes, yes, oh fill me completely. Oh god, yeeeeeeeeees." I came harder than I ever could possibly have imagined and as the orgasm quaked through me, my black Mistress spanked my ass, pushing the vibrating toy in my ass deeper into me, causing such a mixture of pain and pleasure that I actually passed out.

When I woke up a couple of minutes later, the buzzing in my ass was still going, but I was on my back. "You're awake," my new black mistress said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out from pleasure as far as I can tell. How long have you been holding back your real desires?"

"A lifetime," I answered, the teasing in my ass keeping me wet and horny.

She climbed on top of me, her massive double d, or maybe even bigger, breasts tangled in my face. "Ready to taste your Mistress?"

"Yes," I replied, hoping she was as sweet as her daughter. She straddled my face and lowered an even hairier bush onto my face. I eagerly extended my tongue and took in the uniquely different bouquet. It was just as intoxicating, but completely different. I licked her pussy lips with a bit of a struggle because of her abundance of pussy hair, but eventually got into a rhythm as I slowly painted her pussy lips with my tongue. I continued for what seemed like an eternity almost being hot-boxed by her pussy. The constant buzzing in my ass teased me and I desperately wanted to come again. Feeling slightly claustrophobic suddenly, I reached for her clit and pulled it into my mouth. I sucked it in as best I could and felt Latoya's mom shudder. Hoping she was close, I flicked her clit over and over again, each flick making her twitch. I continued this for a couple of minutes, until she suddenly bounced on my face for a few seconds, treating my face like she was riding a cock, and I was rewarded with a stream of her juice. She came even harder and fuller than her daughter and I felt like I was sprayed by a firehose. I eagerly lapped as much juice as I could while her cunt lingered over me as her orgasm spread through her.

Finally, she got off me and collapsed beside me onto her back, her beautiful voluptuous breasts now taunting me. I was just about to get up, when suddenly Latoya straddled my face and lowered her wet pussy onto my just fucked face. Exhausted and my neck killing me, I went directly to her clit. Luckily, watching me pleasure her mother got her very wet and she was moaning rather quickly. In less than two minutes, I felt a second spray of juice cover my face. The mixture of their juices created a new flavour. She moved off me and slid two fingers into my pussy. She began finger-fucking me fast and I begged, "Oh yes, don't stop, fuck me hard."

She slid a third finger in and then a fourth, spreading my pussy beyond anything it had ever felt other than child delivery. I whimpered and watched in awe as she smiled at me and allowed her whole fist to disappear inside my cunt. I would not have thought it was possible. I was filled completely and she began opening her fist inside me. She said, "Holy shit, slut. You took my whole fist."

I couldn't believe my next words. "Fist fuck me, fist fuck your teacher. Oh my God, it feels so incredible, so fucking amazing."

My mouth was silenced by Latoya's Mom's breasts, and I just sucked them like I was nursing and allowed the fist inside me to thrill me. Suddenly I felt my ass being slapped too and for the second time in an hour I came harder than I ever had before and for the second time in a row...I passed out.

When I awoke the second time, Latoya's mother was back in her robe and Latoya was dressed too. I replayed the past hour in my head and was suddenly mortified by my actions.

Latoya then suddenly explained everything to me, shocking me one last time. "So, Ms. Malone, did you ever wonder why I picked you to seduce?"

"No idea," I answered, just trying to rebuild my strength.

"Well, do you remember a case back when you were just a child, the Robinson case?" Latoya asked.

"Not really," I answered, admitting, "I usually ignored my father's legal decisions. I often disagreed with the final decision anyway."

"You did?" Latoya asked, suddenly caught off guard.

"Yes," I admitted, "my father and I never saw eye to eye."

"Huh?" she let out, clearly surprised by this for some reason. "I almost feel bad now."

"For what?" I asked.

"For my revenge," she answered.

Now it was my time to look confused. "Revenge?"

"Yes, I picked you because of your father," she revealed.

"Why?"

"Your father put my innocent grandfather behind bars which led to my Mother being put in social services," she revealed.

"Oh," I said, suddenly feeling vulnerable completely naked in front of two black women my father had so horribly injured. I gave my sincere sympathies, "I am really sorry. My father is a stubborn racist man."

Mother finally spoke, "Well, on the bright side, regardless of the motive we now have us a white slut and you Ms. Malone have not one, but two Mistresses."

I smiled, suddenly aware that I was indeed happy with the results, having never came to close to the sexual fulfillment I had today, "That is true."

Latoya still befuddled, "Y-y-you are ok with this?"

I got off the bed, walked over to her and dropped to my knees, and gave myself to her...mind, body and soul. "I didn't know such pleasure existed. I couldn't go back in time and stop my father and I don't want to go back in time and stop you. I always had these nagging doubts inside me, that I never understood until you grabbed them and pulled them out."

My new Mistress explained, "All women are either sub or domme by nature. It is obvious you have lived your life in denial about who you are."

Latoya blurted, "Fuck, now I am horny again."

Her mother pointed out, "Well, you do have a perfectly good white slave on her knees before you."

"Hmmm, that I do, don't I," Latoya mused.

Removing her skirt again, her hairy pussy coming into view, she smiled, "One for the road, slut?"

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and began licking one of my two Mistress's pussy. Having already come once, her scent was even stronger and more heavenly.

A couple of minutes into it, my other Mistress said to her daughter, "So tell me about out our slut's daughter."

THE END